FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
THINKING ABOUT YOU
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
BLUE LIGHTS
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
FILTHY HANDS
BROKEN BONES
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
DID IT MEANT NOTHING?
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
JEALOUSLY
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS
THE END

TOGETHER

12.3K 523 155
By jimjam_jimin

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin and all his friends were standing near the lockers as they were waiting for the class to start.

" Jungkook is late again?" Hobi asked.

" Yeah I guess......"

" I'm here!" Jungkook said cheerfully making everyone shocked.

They were all used to jungkook not talking much and always have a grumpy attitude that their mouths hung open in shock when jungkook was running towards them smiling so cheerfully.

Even some students passing by looked twice at him due to shock.

Jungkook smiled running towards jimin and placed a peck on his lips making jimin blush as all their friends let out a loud gasp at the same time.

" Hi" he whispered  to jimin.

" Hi..." Jimin shyly replied back as all their friends' mouth were still open as they looked at jimin then moved their head to jungkook.

Jungkook looked at his friends with a straight face.

" What?" He asked with his grumpy tone as jimin hit his arms scolding him.

" I mean......what?" He said again this time softly as jimin smiled.

" What . the . fuck ?!" Rosé said with wide eyes as jungkook rolled his eyes at his overdramatic cousin.

" Me and jimin are dating." Jungkook announced smiling at jimin and placing another peck at his lips. They decided that the best way to understand jungkook's feelings is when they actually date.

His friends gasped again at jungkook's announcement as they still had wide eyes and mouth open as they looked at them both.

" Guys?...." Jimin asked nervously.

" Oh my god!!!!!" They all shouted together making jimin flinch and jungkook just caressed his ear.

" Congratulations!!!" They greeted again making jungkook and jimin smile as their friends hugged them.

" I knew there was some sort of tension.....I mean.......I'm always right so..." Yoongi bragged as everyone looked at him unamused and started walking to the class leaving him behind.

" So how did this happened?...." Rosé asked as all of them walked to the class.

Yoongi realised that they left him behind and started running after him.

" Hey you guys are so mean!!" He complained running after his friends.

______________________________________

" You know I'm feeling like everything is going right......like this is how it's supposed to be." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's hair sitting on the stairs in the basketball court beside jimin.

" Really?......I'm happy too...." Jimin said as jungkook smiled and they kissed again for the hundredth time now.

Suddenly jimin's phone began ringing. Picking it up jimin saw eric's name flash on the screen making jungkook frown.

" Why is he calling you now?" Jungkook asked with a stern voice.

" I don't know maybe its about dance." Jimin said picking up the call.

" Hello?"

" Hey jimin.....uhm I called to ask if you have any classes right now."

" No i don't......why?"

" I thought maybe we should practice a bit more to you know perfect our  moves......function is day after tomorrow." Eric said.

" Oh yeah right.....let's do it then.....I'll meet you in the dance room. Okay?" He said and Eric agreed before hanging up.

" Uhm kookie......I need to go practice with Eric...... function is day after tomorrow." Jimin said taking his bag as jungkook just sighed.

" Ugh! Why?! Stay a bit more please...." He begged and jimin laughed.

" We can hangout at my place after school" he said kissing jungkook's cheeks and was about to leave but jungkook pulled him back and placed a kiss on his lips before letting him go.

Jimin waved and ran out of the basketball court happily as jungkook just looked back at him with heart eyes.

" Love is in the air~" his teammates sing songed as jungkook just rolled his eyes smiling slightly as they get back to practicing their game again.

______________________________________

" Hyung i think.....we should put more energy in the last step." Jimin explained warming up but he realised that eric was being unusually quite today.

" Hyung?" He called out when eric didn't reply to him.

" I heard rumours about you and jungkook......is it true?" He asked after a while making jimin frown.

" Uhm y...yeah we are dating." Jimin said as Eric just nodded looking down.

" Oh....that's nice...... congrats." He said and jimin frowned at him for acting so weird.

" Let's practice!" He said getting up and suddenly smiling so jimin smiled back thinking everything is okay.

______________________________________

Jimin's hands was on eric's shoulder as Eric held jimin by his waist as he twirled jimin around in his hold.

The music was blaring loud as both jimin and Eric were focused on their steps. Jimin realised that eric was acting so weird today. Even with his moves he was being extremely rough while holding jimin.

Now there was one step which required eric to hold jimin up and jimin have to wrap his legs around eric's waist.

They were doing just that when eric grabbed on jimin thighs harshly gripping the flesh in his palms making jimin hiss.

" A..ah hyung....." Jimin hissed as he was still in Eric's hold. Eric didn't reply and thankfully for jimin the next step required jimin to step down from Eric's hold.

They came close again as jimin nervously looked him in the eyes and got taken aback seeing eric had a straight face as his dark eyes bore into jimin.

He put his hands on jimin's waist squeezing it roughly and this time it was too painful for jimin to ignore.

" Ahh...ah... hyung wait...." jimin said pulling away as he stopped the music.

" What are you doing....i....it's hurting!" He complained massaging his waist as Eric looked like he just got out of some kind of trance.

" Oh...I.... I'm so sorry jimin.....I don't know.....I really sorry." He apologized sincerely as jimin just looked at him.

" I....it's fine I think you're tired......we can practice tomorrow." Jimin said and Eric sighed and nodded.

" Okay bye hyung!" Jimin said before picking up his bag and leaving.

__________________________________

Jimin closed his lockers when he was done puting his books inside.

" Hey" Someone whispered in his ears, backhugging him making him flinch.

" Oh god! You scared me!" He said hiting jungkook's arm playfully as jungkook just smiled.

" Are you done with your practice?" He asked and jimin nodded.

" Uhm I was thinking........that.....that I wanna take you out on a date." Jungkook said as jimin noticed him blushing a little.

Jungkook still wasn't sure of his feelings but the moment he and jimin started dating it was like a new version of jungkook was unlocked.

Jungkook was feeling so happy being like that with jimin. To be able to hug him, cuddle him, kiss him, touch him. All of it made jungkook so happy.

He had dated people before an from that experience jungkook thought that it will be boring but it was totally opposite.

Maybe it was different because it was jimin....but whatever it was jungkook's heart felt so content and happy.

" Date?" jimin asked shyly. He just can't believe it was real. But as much as he was happy he can't let himself enjoy this too much.

There was a certain fear at the back of his mind which told him that it's just for a few weeks and then jungkook will get bored of him and will go back to his usual hookups. He will realise that it's not what he wants. Maybe he'll realise that he's straight all along and will fall in love with a beautiful girl and jimin will be left behind as his experience of dating a guy.

He tried.....he tried so hard to get these thoughts out of his mind but these thoughts weren't leaving and were stopping him from enjoying this too much with a fear of it all geting snatched away from him.

" Jimin?" Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of jimin making him get out of his thoughts.

" Y...yeah I'm sorry w..what were you saying?" He asked confused as jungkook frowned at him but repeated anyway.

" I asked would you like it?........going on a date with me." He asked again and jimin smiled.

" Yeah ofcourse why would I not like it..." He said and jungkook smiled at him.

" Great so tonight we're going on a date......come now let me drop you home." He said taking jimin's hand in his and walking out of the college.

            TO BE CONTINUED

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG 🎉🎉🎉

Hey lovlies

I hope you're liking it. I know this chapter didn't had much but you'll get jikook date in next chapter. And please vote, comment, and share my story. I love you all.

BYE BYE LOVES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 185 25
Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with one of them? What's even worse is would h...
3K 110 10
Namjoon is the leader anyone would want and ever need. He is put to the test when Taehyung comes and asks for advice to the problem at hand. But what...
30.8K 1.3K 17
Jungkook and Jimin are roomates . They got to known eachother and are best friends now in three years of being roomates . Jungkook have a boy...
4.5K 227 23
jikook.. In this story jungkook is a successful and smartest police officer in high post. jungkook is a one of the famous special officer in the sout...