Flare of Love: A Beyblade Bur...

LexyxLaura tarafından

The story of Lexy Hamada and Laura Komuko begins around Cho Z, and goes through DB and possibly beyond. Lexy... Daha Fazla

Birth of the Kitsune Warrior!

Happiness and Sadness! An almost Impossible combo!

13 1 1
LexyxLaura tarafından

Beyblade, a competittion of spinning tops that fight each other to raise in the rankings, to become the World Champion! Rivalries are so hot, sparks fly between each other! Now, it's time to break your limits!

In Portland, Oregon, a curly blonde 18 year old guy was walking with a simple long sleeve shirt and sweats with a backpack on his back. He was depressed, since everyone rejected him. He walked for about an hour before stopping to get some food. "Well, at least I can still get food." Lexy thought as he payed, ate, and left with a chewable chocolate mint. Because everyone rejected Lexy, he hasn't gotten a job, and barely gets money from doing bottles and cans.

In context of why Lexy's a reject, he has Autism and ADHD, and has been bullied about it since he was in Kindergarten, and was bullied for his size, since he was a lot smaller than his other fellow students.

Meanwhile, in the same area as Lexy, a dark skin girl was walking around, looking for a hotel to stay in for the night before heading to Japan. She was wearing an off the shoulder crop top with a somewhat short skirt, which seemed to be just above the middle of her thighs, and also had an hourglass body, brown hair, and Ocean Eyes. Laura was lost and needed some help to find a hotel before she saw Lexy and walked to him.

"Hello, do you know where a hotel is?" Laura asked in a sweet voice. Lexy didn't answer, but she needed help, so he decided to help. "Follow me." Lexy said just loud enough for Laura to hear him and followed him to a hotel. "So, what's your name?" Laura asked curiously. "It doesn't matter." Lexy said sadly. "Well, I think it does, since you're helping me." Laura said. "Fine. My name's Lexy Hamada, and I'm a reject everywhere I go." Lexy said. "How come?" Laura asked. "Because of my Autism and ADHD. People like to think Autism is a sickness, and that it's worse than measles." Lexy said. "I've seen and heard stuff about that, but I never believed it." Laura said. "Well, people these days like to judge others just on what they have." Lexy said as they eventually made it to the hotel.

"Hey, thanks." Laura said. "No problem." Lexy said as he started walking away. Laura felt pity about Lexy's current problems. "Wait!" Laura said loudly, which made Lexy stop and turn around to see her. "Hmm?" Lexy said curious. "Um, do you wanna stay with me?" Laura asked as she saw Lexy's face brighten up a little. "Why?" Lexy asked, still with a sad face. "Well, you helped me, so why not return the favour and help you?" Laura said as she gestured her arm and hand for Lexy to follow her into the hotel, to check into a hotel room for the two of them.

"So Lexy, why is it that you kept getting rejected, besides your Autism and ADHD?" Laura asked curiously. "Well, it's mainly my personality. I like helping others, and I tend to worry about others more than I worry about myself, regardless if people tell me to worry about myself." Lexy said as he took off his backpack. "Well, I think I might know a person or two who can help you. I got an extra ticket by mistake, and I'm heading to Japan, if you wanna go." Laura said, which made Lexy excited. "Japan?! I've always wanted to go!" Lexy said excited. "Well, you wanna go?" Laura asked, which Lexy nodded with a smile. "Darn, how and why is he so cute?!" Laura thought to herself in her head. "Well, we'll need to get you some new clothes before we head off. Don't worry about paying, it's on me, and it's a way of me saying thank you for helping me." Laura said. "Well, thank you. You don't have to get me new clothes." Lexy said. "No, it's alright, I insist. I'm kinda needing new clothing anyway." Laura said. "Well, how about we go to the store and get the new clothing?" Lexy asked. "Sounds good to me." Laura said as she got up and went with Lexy to the store.

Over the course of the next couple hours, Lexy and Laura went to a couple different shopping districts. Lexy got himself a black and blue flannel that was slightly thick with a black undershirt and some jeans for one outfit, and then some shorts and some snow pants that go under mainly snow outfits, as well as a T-Shirt and a sleevless vest with a Beyblade symbol on it, which made Lexy a bit curious. "Hey Laura, what's with the symbol?" Lexy asked curiously. "Oh that? It's for Beyblade." Laura answered as she was getting some clothing as well. "Beyblade." Lexy said thinking. "I don't think I've heard of it." He added. "Well, now you have, and you'll see what it really is when we get to Japan." Laura said before going to a changing room.

By the time they were done, Lexy was in his flannel and jeans outfit, while Laura was in a T-Shirt with a sleeveless denim coat and some shorts and skirt, which the shorts were a bit longer than her skirt, with the skirt also having the Beyblade symbol. "Hey, thanks again Laura." Lexy said thankfully. "No problem. Now, you're probably hungry." Laura said, which must have been a queue, as their stomachs growled at that moment, which made them both blush, but laugh at how they had the same thought.

Meanwhile in Japan, a bunch of bladers were training at Beigoma Academy. They were getting ready for the annual tournament, as Valt was visiting them and wanted to battle him, especially Toko. "3! 2! 1! Let it, rip!" They all said as they launched their Beyblades, and where ever there was bladers, there was clashing, which a lot of them ended in Survivor, Ring Out, or Burst Finishes. Toko was one of the bladers that won a majority of their matches, but Fubuki, Ranjiro, and Aiger winning as well. "Alright Treptune, go!" Toko said as Treptune clashed with one of the Beyblades and drained their stamina, winning the match. "The match goes to Toko Aoi with a Survivor Finish!" Nika said as Toko got excited. "Finish them off Achilles! Infinite Whip!" Aiger called out, clashing with Koji's Beyblade, causing it to Burst. "It's Turbo Achilles with a Burst Finish. Aiger's the winner!" Naru said, as Aiger also got excited and laughed. "Rocktavor!" Ranjiro called out, as Rocktavor clashed with Forneus. "We won't let you win! Forneus!" Fubuki called out as Forneus continued clashing with Rocktavor, with both running out of stamina after a while and tied. "Simultanious Survivor Finish. Draw!" Gumita said, as Ranjiro and Fubuki were slightly sweating.

"Good job, all of you." Valt said as he walked to them. "So Valt, are the rumors true about the new blader?" Suoh asked curiously. "Yeah. From what I heard from her previous school, she's a pretty strong Beyblader. Once she's here, Beigoma Academy is gonna be a lot stronger." Valt said confidently. "So Valt, are you gonna give her the BC Sol tour?" Toko asked curiously. "Well, that's if she wants to. Chances are high on it, since BC Sol is the best team in the world." Valt said. "I think you mean Beigoma is the best team in the world." Toko said as he held Treptune. "There's also the chance she could just join BC Sol, which that would be fine either way." Suoh said. "Well, either way, I can't wait to meet her." Nika said excitedly.

A couple days later, Lexy and Laura arrived in Japan, which Lexy's face was all lit up, seeing everything. "Alright, where's Beigoma?" Laura asked herself as she pulled out her phone and looked for directions. "Beigoma?" Lexy asked curiously. "Yeah. I'm a transfer student for Beigoma Academy. I'll have to explain to them about you, though." Laura said. "Well, thank you again for bringing me here." Lexy said a bit shy. "No problem." Laura said as they walked and eventually made it to Beigoma Academy and walked in to see lots of battling going on.

"Here we are, Beigoma Academy." Laura said to Lexy, who was still a bit shy. As they were walking in, Valt came by to greet her. "Hey there Laura, welcome to Beigoma Academy." Valt said as he and Laura shook hands. "Thanks, it's an honour to be here." Laura said, as Valt noticed Lexy. "Who's this?" Valt asked curiously. "Oh, this is Lexy. He helped me out back in Portland, and I invited him to come with." Laura explained. "I see. Hi there, Lexy." Valt said as he had his arm out. Lexy saw this, but was still a bit shy from his depression, so he didn't shake his hand. "Hmm? What's wrong?" He asked curiously. "He's been through a lot during his life. I'm not surprised if he takes a while to open up." Laura explained. "Well, is he a blader?" Valt asked. "Well, he said he doesn't know what Beyblade is." Laura explained, as Lexy looked to the two. "Umm, I've done Beyblade before, but..." Lexy said as he brought a random God layer Alter Cognite out from his pocket, but it was completely shattered, which surprised the two.

"A Bey!" Laura said surprised. "But it's shattered." Valt said, as he remembered his match against Aiger when Achilles broke Valtryek. Aiger came by and saw the two, and then saw the Beyblade in Lexy's hands and felt pity, as he remembered when Achilles recently broke, so he evolved it into Turbo Achilles. "Who did that?!" Aiger said with a slight roar, which made Lexy flinch and get a bit scared, which made him resonate corrupted resonance a ton, which surprised everyone. The resonance ended as everyone saw the resonance and Lexy, who had a surprised face combined with his normal sad face, as he dropped his stuff and ran off. Laura wanted to go after, but Valt shook his head to tell her not to follow. Aiger saw this and slowly followed Lexy.

A little while later, Lexy was sitting on the river bed under a tree, while looking at his broken Beyblade, which triggered a memory. "Alright, go!" Lexy called out as his Beyblade clashed with another two. "End this!" A couple guys said as their Beyblades worked together to destroy Lexy's, which left him speechless. "Why? Out of all the people, those two had to bully me the most." He said to himself as he started to cry, which gave another memory. "If that's all you got, you're pathetic." The guy said as they walked off, and so did his other friends, ending the memory. "Yo." Aiger said as he sat next to Lexy. "You alright? I'm sorry for scaring you back there." Aiger said. "Yeah, I'm fine." Lexy said as Aiger brought out Achilles. "You know, I was in your shoes for a time." Aiger said as he showed Lexy Achilles.

"Achilles broke because I was so obsessed over getting stronger and beating Phi and Hyde, I allowed my resonance to become corrupted. In your case, you decided to leave the Blading world because your Bey broke, right?" He added as Lexy looked at Achilles. "Yeah. I was so depressed at the time, I wasn't thinking and said things I deeply regret." Lexy said as some resonance formed around him. "I know I'm a good kid, but my Autism and ADHD status deceives everyone, making them think I don't need friends." He added, as his corrupted resonance started changing colors, which made Aiger warmly smile. "Well, lets fix that, alright? I know who can help." Aiger said as he got up and reached his hand for Lexy, who slowly took his hand and got up with his help. "Thank you, Aiger." Lexy said as he hugged him. Aiger wasn't one for hugs, but decided to hug him back. "No problem. Here." Aiger said as he broke the hug and showed Achilles. "You can hold it." He added, as Lexy gently held Achilles. Lexy closed his eyes for a second, but then opened them to see Achilles in front of him, which shocked him.

"Lexy, you've went through so much, haven't you?" Achilles asked. "Yeah, so much." Lexy said before thinking. "I want to do Beyblade again, but how do I start over? How do I get back to where I once was?" He added. It took a moment before Achilles responded. "That way of Blading is far past you Lexy. Your way of Blading is ahead of you, not behind." Achilles said, which made Lexy wide eyed. He then smiled. "Achilles, thank you." Lexy said before opening his eyes again to see Aiger. "That's a first. I've never seen anyone else resonate with Achilles." Aiger said surprised. "Well, he had some advice to give. And now, I think it's time I evolve my Beyblade." Lexy said with confidence. "That's the spirit, Lexy. Come on, I know someone who can help." Aiger said as he ran off and Lexy was catching up.

This marks the end of part 1 of 2 pilot. Hope you enjoy this.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...