The Mountain Spirit & The Moo...

By Wynter777

An ancient Mountain spirit refused to go back to the afterlife and waiting for his moonlight fairy's reincarn... More

Acknowlegment
Part1: Begin
Part 2- BE
Part 3- Life Goes On
Part 4- Paradise
Intro to past- 600 years back

Part 5- LOST

26 6 2
By Wynter777

LOST
"This is too hard, is this path right for me
I am confused
Never leave me alone
I still believe even though it's unbelievable
To lose your path
Is the way to find that path"- Lost

Jeju island looked more beautiful with mixed colours in the sky, the vibrant colours made a real galaxy.
Jimin was bored in the dorm, he took Tae with him for a walk at the sea shore. They both enjoyed their time together.

"Did you finished that book" Tae asked
"Oh, yeah. I finished with in a night" Jimin replied.
"You are really addicted to that author, don't you?, by the way what's the story" Tae asked.
"It's about fairies, there was a male fairy with black wings, he was so dangerous. One day he kidnapped a fairy girl due to conflicts between them. At the end they fell in love. It's really interesting and fun" Jimin said.
"Wow, seems good" Tae said
"You could have read that" Jimin continued.
"No,no I am not a bookworm like you, I like to hear stories especially from you" he did a boxy smile and said
"Is there any other books out from her"
"There is no new one yet, I have to wait" Jimin said
Later they left from there.
*********

Serene reached hotel back, took a shower.
Say on the bed with her laptop, transferred all the photos from her phone to laptop and named that folder "Switzerland Journey"
Suddenly JK called her,
"Hey, how you" she asked
"I am fine" he sighed and said
"It's really boring here without you, IU is in New York busy with her works, I am all alone here"
"You can call me anytime, I am here. Don't be sad" she said
"You come fast, no need to take a such a long leave, come here we will go somewhere together" he said
"You will be fine Mister, such a grown up man crying like a baby, no way" she laughed.
"Hey lady, I am not crying. Okay. You stay there, marry somebody from there. And don't ever come back here, understood" he said.
"Hey I forgot to say something, you know I found somebody interesting" she said.
"Is that your soulmate? As that old lady said" he laughed.
"No listen, he is our tour guide, he is so handsome and well behaving, also he hold lot of businesses here" she keep on talking
"So, in a nutshell, you are in love with him" he said
"No, I didn't mean that, I liked his character"
She said
"This is how the live starts" he provoked her
"Okay, stop now, I don't know more about that" she concluded her talk.
"Okay dear, you take care, don't trust anyone blindly. You don't know people there okay. And be cautious with everything" he seems worried about her.
"Yeah I will . Don't worry about me, I will be fine, okay then see you later. " she said
The phones hanged up.
Later she started to write her new story.
***********

Next day morning, as usual she got ready for the trip, she filled her backpack with
Her story book, Camera, water, Some protein bars and some clothes.
the bus was ready to pick them all from the hotel.Serene reserved her place near to the window as she alway does. the bus moved. She enjoyed beauty of Switzerland. Suddenly Harry came to her
"Hey, how you doing ms. Serene?" And he sat near to her
" I am good" she smiled
"By the way, the hotel we gonna stay today, is that yours too"
"Yeah, for the comfort and security of our tourist we always select our hotel" he said
"Oh, that's good" she said
"There are lot of things you can see. It's really beautiful. You will love it, I am sure" he closely looked at her eyes and said
"Yeah, I hope so" she smiled
They had a casual chat until they reach the destination- The Alpnach

The hotel was up there in the mountain, from there they could see whole Switzerland with fine waterfalls, clouded sky and perfectly aligned houses.

They all headed to their assigned rooms. Harry requested them to be in the lounge by 12 pm for the lunch and further trip.
Harry sat on the couch and had a coffee, he got a message
"You should get her before leaving from this place, if we don't get her here, we will never get her again"
He typed back
"Everything is arranged, don't worry. It will happen today"
By 1 pm they all left hotel for the trucking trough Mount Pilates- seems like a beautiful mountain covered with a green blanket, sleeping like a baby quite and calm. It's just near to their hotel with a walkable distance.
Harry joined with Serene, everybody had their route map with them and extra guides for the trip.

On the way serene took some photos and Harry helped her to take some pictures of her. She really enjoyed his company.

On the way back home he asked
"Hey, do you wanna see the lake down tho the mountain "
"Is it far from here?" Serene asked
"No it's actually other side of our hotel but down to mountain" he said
"Okey, since you are with me, I am okey" she smiled
Then they walked down to lake. Harry sent a message
"We are coming down to lake, be prepared "
The reached near to lake, the water was in cyan colour, seemed so cool.
Serene was so excited "wow, it's super cool, beautiful "
"See, I told you, you will like here" he said
suddenly serene noticed somebody behind the rock
"Harry, somebody is hiding behind the rock" she said
"No way, nobody comes here" he said
"No , I saw some people over there, please we will go from here" she said
"Okey, okey, let's go" he said
Then they walked to the trail. Suddenly five people came to them, they clutched serene's hand. She grabbed Harry for help.
Unexpectedly he smirked at her and released her hand from him and said to that people "take her to the castle"
"Yes Sir" they said
Serene couldn't believe that, she whispered at him "why did you do this"
Then she remembered, she have escape from them. She bitted that man pushed on his knee. She ran as much as she can, they were behind her.

***********

Jimin was up whole night, he couldn't sleep. He left to Hades, walked through the forest with his mountain friends as usual. He enjoyed there.
Suddenly he noticed some people chasing a girl. She reached on the cliff-she can not run anymore.
She stopped for a minute and said "please don't do this"
But they didn't listen to her they try to grab her. With a blink she jumped into the river . One man from them also followed her .
Jimin reached under the water took her to the shore without their attention. She was unconscious. He unwillingly touched her face try to wake her up
"Hey, hey get up" he said
He moved her to one side tapped on her back.
Suddenly he noticed a shining light back on her neck, it appeared like a butterfly.

He shocked and sat on the floor.
He whispered

"IT'S MY FAIRY "
************
To be continued———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
321K 20.4K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
974K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
976K 32.4K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...