๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐”ป๐• ๐•๐•ก๏ฟฝ...

By JImoumiN

Spellbinding by the ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ dolphin Lee Yi-Ahn was transferred ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ... More

แ‘ญแ–‡แ—แ’ชแ—วคแ‘Œแ—ด
Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Ž
1. ์บกํ‹ด ์ด์•ˆ
3. ์„œ์šธ-ํŒŒ๋ฆฌ
4. ์ต์‚ฌ
5. ๋ฐ์Šคํ‹ฐ๋‹ˆ ๊ฐ€๋””์–ธ์ฆˆ
6. ์‹ ๋น„๋กœ์šฐ๋ฉด์„œ๋„ ์•„๋ฆ„๋‹ค์šด
7. ๋ณ€์žฅ
8. ์–ด์›จ์ดํฌ
9. ํ‰ํ–‰์šฐ์ฃผ
10. ๋ฉ”๋ชจ๋ฆฌ-1
11. ๊ทธ์˜ ์—ฌ์ž ์นœ๊ตฌ
12. ํ˜ธ์˜
13. ๊ฐ€์งœ ์—ฌ์ž ์นœ๊ตฌ
14. ์ €๋…

2. ํ—ค์–ด์ง€์ž

44 16 151
By JImoumiN

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: 헤어지자 (ʜᴇᴇᴏᴊɪᴊᴀ)- ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ

2 hours ago

Yi-Ahn was washing her hands as she had just gotten off from the restroom. That's when her phone buzzed, showing one unread message.

She took some tissues and wiped her hands before checking the text.

"Where are you now?"

She rolled her eyes reading the text, "He didn't show up after promising me like and now he asks where am I?!"

She turned off the screen and walked outside the washroom. Her phone buzzed again. She shrugged while looking at the screen, "Aish, that jerk is now calling!"

Anyway, she received the call and without showing any initiation directly asked, "What do you want?"

"Come to the café outside the airport now," a deep, calm voice replied from the other side.

Why is that jerk now ordering me around?! He didn't even apologize and now asking me to meet him at this hour! Has he lost his mind or what?!

"Yah, are you crazy?! How am I supposed to leave now?" she rolled her eyes reluctantly.

"Lee Yi-Ahn, I just want you here. And That's The Only Thing I Know Now. Come fast if you don't want to regret later." he uttered every word in a very cold tone giving chills all over her body.

"Wait, wait," Yi-Ahn couldn't believe her own ear. How dare he talk with her in that manner after what he just had done.

"Maybe you haven't understood me. I said I Am NoT CoMiNg. Do whatever you want, I don't care." She was raging in anger as she raised her voice over him, "You better hang up before I take off all my anger over you!"

She was about to hang up when she heard his voice over the call that made her froze in her place, her heartbeat stopped and her hand holding the phone was now hanging in the air. It was a relief that she didn't drop her phone.

His deep voice was echoing in her head, hunting her poor little heart.

"헤어지자! (Let's break up!)"

✵°✵.。.✵°✵

Yi-Ahn was sitting in the cafe across her boyfriend facing her whom she had been dating for the last two years. They were from the same high school and she was the one who fell in love with her at first sight. He is one of the top businesses men of Korea now.

She met him 2 years ago on a flight to Mexico from where they started dating. She always found herself lucky to meet her never-ending crush. She always thought their encounter was something that can be called "Destiny".

Looking at her serious cold-straight face, she could remember their ever-sweet moments that she saved as the most cherished memories in her mind.

How can he keep that straight face while kidding about them breaking up?

Was he always this good at acting?

He must be.

There is no way In the world... for him being serious.

That can never happen, right?

He must be pranking on her.

That's what she was thinking as she clenched the part of her clothes, holding her emotions from overflowing until he broke the dreadful silence between them, "Let's end everything here."

Was she hearing wrong or what?

He can never do that to her. No, He can't.

Gathering all her courage together she managed to utter, "Y-you must be kidding me, right?" But ended up shuttering. "Look, you can't do that to me. We've been dating for 2 years straight."

She tried to smile her face off trying to make the heavy atmosphere a bit light, "You must be pranking over me. It's not funny at all. Please drop that act and just tell me that you are joking. Why are you having that straight face?!"

He heard her pleading silently. And again with that deep yet emotionless voice replied, "Because I am serious. I want us to break up."

She couldn't hold herself any longer. Warm teardrops started to roll down from her eyes as she looked down without showing any efforts to hide them. She really needed to cry now. Cz' it was the only thing she could do. The only person she had beside her, who used to comfort her during her good and bad days is the person hurting her the most right now.

Could life be any worse?

It took away her mom in a plane crash when she was a kid, unknown of what death itself is. Her father who took her side, comforted her, was also disappeared two years later. Leaving her to face the world all alone. The next one, she trusted and gave her everything to was her so-called boyfriend who is sitting in front of her now.

Maybe "happiness" the word itself was disappointed in her. Everyone she trusted and loved ended up leaving her with a scar on her little heart. Maybe, she was just born with misfortune. Words like love, happiness, success were not for her.

She lifted her head up to meet his deep brown eyes in which she used to lose her everything. She parted her lips as she uttered helplessly while the teardrops that she held inside for a long time were flooding outside, "Why? Why did you say that?"

Still having a little hope that seeing her cry, maybe he would change his mind. Maybe he would wipe the tears and hug her again comforting her like he always used to do.

But...

NO.

She was wrong all the way.

"I am just sick of you." He cleaned her throat before replying to her, "My family wants me to get married soon. And obviously, I am not gonna marry someone like you."

"Why can't we get married?" She asked making a fool of herself again while her mind was foggy, "What is wrong with me?"

He shrugged and raised his voice that made her flinch, "Are you insane, Yi-Ahn?! How am I supposed to marry some minor pilot or what like you?!"

"Look, I am not just some minor pilot anymore. I've worked hard and completed over 1500 flight hour and-" Yi-Ahn tried to convince him but was cut off by him in the middle.

"Lee Yi-ahn. Get back to your sense. Your getting a promotion doesn't mean anything."

Wow! He just said the word. He knew what it meant to her and still he was actually sitting there telling these bullshits to her piercing her heart with words as sharp as a thousand niddels.

Yi-Ahn bit her lower lips and sighed, "You just said it like that!"

"Not that I am lying." he didn't even seemed a bit guilty seeing how his words were affecting her.

"Let me be honest with you. You are lucky that I had even dated someone like you! Why do you think your father left you alone and disappeared? You never deserved to be happy. I can't even believe that some random girl like you was dreaming of marrying the top businessman of Korea! People like you just don't know their place."

It was different. It was not the 'he' she loved. He was always a sweet and considerate person. Never in this 2 years he raised his vice at her like that. Even the text of last night... How could a person change so much overnight?

She couldn't protest. All she had now beside her was her tears. She knew that she never deserves someone like him, but she truly loved him. For a long time. So, she couldn't shoot back when he hurt her mentioning her father and her misfortune. Just for one reason, SHE LOVED HIM.

"H-how could you say that? We were happy together and I am sure that we'll be," she sniffed and was breathing heavily while she talked as she was having trouble with respiration.

"That doesn't matter anything now. I don't wanna mess with you anymore. You may leave. Hope we never cross paths again. And even if we do, please pretend you can't see me." his voice was calm as ever as he stood up and was about to leave.

He said, "Mess"? So that's what her love meant to him?

How could he say that? How could he say that he never wanna cross paths with her? One night, just one night filled this much hatred in his mind for her?

Still, in a last attempt, Yi-Ahn grabbed his arm from behind, "Please forgive me if my words before offended you. I promise that I'll be better. Just don't leave me. Please, I beg you." It took her ages to utter these words as she was a crying mess.

She can't lose him. Even if it takes her to beg to him. Even if it is too humiliating.

She begged again, "I-I don't know what's going on or why you are acting like this. But, please dont do this to me. Not today. You know how much this day means to me. Please."

She was pathetic, begging someone to stay who's moved past her. Cause, she knows loneliness.

It's not anything bearable.

Something crossed his mind as he heard her. He grabbed her hand that was holding into his arm and pulled her towards him that made her collide with his hard muscular body. His face was slowly approaching hers...

His pink plum lips approached her and reaching her earlobe, he whispered into hers, "Only if you still want to be my girlfriend even after my marriage. You can be my personal secretary and always stay with me. All we need to do is to do things behind my wife's back and we'll never get caught. And I promise I'll be gentle in bed."

All the anger fumed inside her and she couldn't bear it anymore for Pete's shake! He did insult her, her fortune, even her dear father which she underlined all. But this was just too much. What does he take her for? Some slut? How could he even utter those words about someone so pure like her?

What did she ever do wrong to hear those words? Because, she wanted someone beside her in good and bad days? because she wanted a chest where she could lose herself without any worries? Because she wanted a solder to comfort her? Because she wanted to be loved?

The next second what he could feel was his right cheeks heating up as he felt some pain there.

Yes, She did it! She slapped him and stormed out. It took him a second to understand what just happened. He smirked as he got everything and approached the lady sitting two tables after theirs.

"Good luck with your life, Lee Yi-Ahn," he whispered to himself carefully.

Yi-Ahn ran into the restroom of the cafe and locked herself inside the toilet and turned the flash on and cried like a maniac. Her eyes, nose, and fair face turned red from extreme crying. She was breathing heavily with her mouth wide open as she felt herself running out of breath. As if someone was choking her to death.

She just wished to disappear like her father, disappear from everything and everyone so that none can play with her feelings again like that.

Suddenly she heard some noises outside like someone had entered the restroom. She was fast enough to cover her mouth with her palms to stop them from hearing her. She bit her palms hard to secure her mouth from creating any noise.

"You're leaving for Paris at 11 AM?" 1st stranger lady asked and a water splashing sound could be heard as someone turned the tap on of the sink.

"Yup," 2nd stranger lady replied shortly.

1st stranger: "I've heard that the captain of that flight is a lady at her 25s."

2nd stranger: "How could you know that?"

1st stranger: "My husband was talking about it yesterday. He told that it was really hard to promote as a captain in your 20s. You must work like a dog for that. Even though the possibility is only 6%, most female pilots can't make it. I wonder how she did it. Is she a wonder woman or what?"

2nd stranger: (gasp) "Jinjja? Aww.. I am lucky then. Ah.. I am already excited."

1st stranger: "Palli, or you'll be late."

2nd stranger: "Yeah, let's go!"

As they left, Yi-Ahn carefully released a sigh and put her hands down. She was shot back to reality as she heard them talk. It is her first flight as a captain. How could she forgot that?!

She took her phone bank quickly texted Soobin, the co-pilot.

"Soobin, Please help me.

I need some time.

I am stuck somewhere.

I'll be late, can you please handle things for me? And
please talk with the operation manager on my stead.

You owe me one.

I promise that I'll be back soon."

She slowly wiped her tears and get off of there. looking at the mirror, she looked like a puffy and red tomato. She washed her face a few times but it didn't seem to be of help at all. She once heard somewhere that ice is the best remedy for puffy eyes.

But where could she get ice now?

Oh, wait! Isn't she at a cafe now?

She walked back to the cafe carefully not to bump into him there again. And finally asked the receptionist for ice. And she looked at her as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Sorry?!" She exclaimed, "I apologize mam, but it is a cafe, you can't just randomly ask for ice or water or coffee beans here."

"Oh, then just give me an Iced Americano!" She rolled her eyes.

"Please wait a bit, mam," she told her before giving her a weird smile.

She took the Iced Americano after paying for it and rushed towards the restroom. She poured off all the coffee into the sink and took off the ice. She applied it all over her face, especially under her eyes.

Well, it'll be wrong if she says that it didn't work at all. Maybe it didn't work like 100%, but it did work.

She washed her face clean and rushed to the airport then. Suddenly his text from last night came to her mind,

"Did he mean this by the gift?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC