Till The End (Male Reader X T...

By StardustMaster

Violence only creates more violence, reckless actions get people killed, remember who you are. Now, Y/n Aizaw... More

MHA: Till The End
Prologue: Every Step Is A Goal
Trial and Errors
Trouble At USJ
Get Ready For The Sports Festival!
A Fanart
Interval 1: Catching Up
The Results! Finally Understanding You!
The New Duo?
Worthy To Who? Discovering The True Quirk Effect!
Interval 2: Happy Parents Day..! (1/2)
Update on Power

Entrance Exam

4.6K 188 148
By StardustMaster

"Today's the day." Y/n said as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had an eight pack and was more muscular than he was ten months ago. "Well, dad's training definitely made me fit to do this...but..."

Y/n looked over and picked up his capturing weapon, wrapping it around his neck. "I'll need your help through this, since my quirk weren't really work with the robots, hehehe."

"Y/n, breakfast!" Shota tells him as he sees his son walking out of his room with his bag.

"Thanks Dad, but I'm not really hungry." Y/n said as he was about to walk out of the house before he was trapped with Shota's capturing weapon. Y/n slowly turned around with fear in his eye to see his father with a scary expression.

"Eat."

"Yes, sir." Y/n said as Shota let him go. Y/n sat down at the table and picked up his toast. He quickly ate his breakfast by putting the eggs on the toast and eating it all together. "Alright, am I good now?"

Shota nodded as Y/n was about to walk out again. "Y/n..."

Y/n looked back at his father, "Remember your training, and you'll do fine. Think smarter, not harder."

Y/n had a blank expression before he gained his mother's bright smile and clenched his fist. "Got it! Also, I meant to say thank you for training me all that time. Although, you pushed me till I broke."

Shota smiled, "You should expect that from your father, Y/n. With our quirks, our physical and mental capabilities are what's gonna help the quirks the most. I just have you the push, it's up to you to leap. Now, you should probably meet up with Jiro before it gets too late."

Y/n smiled brighter and nodded. "Alright, I'm off! Love you, Dad!"

Y/n leaves the house and closes the door as Shota kept his small smile and picked up the drink. "I see you, honey."

"?!" Shota turned around to see Emi around the corner. "I thought you already left for work!"

"Hey, Kyoka, we still meeting at U.A?" Y/n asked as he held his phone to his left ear.

Kyoka is seen walking up a street. "Yeah, I thought that was the plan. Wait, you didn't forget...did you?"

Y/n laughed, "come on, I might be dense but I'm not that stupid. Just double checking."

"How...how are you feeling about all this?" Kyoka asked as Y/n ran up the street.

"Honestly, I'm really worried. I'm scared I might not get any points. At the same time, I know a trick that will get me in no matter what." Y/n admitted with a smile as Kyoka looked at her phone.

"Yeah...I'm nervous about that too. If I don't get enough points..." Kyoka shivered due to the wind as she arrived at U.A.

"But at the end of the day, we try our best. If I do that, I'll be satisfied." Y/n said as Kyoka giggled.

"Dude, could you give me some of that positivity?" She asked as Y/n wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Can't do, gotta save it for hero work." Y/n gave a big grin as Kyoka pushed his face away.

"You better get in, Y/n." Kyoka said as they separated and did their secret handshake.

"Same goes for you, Kyoka." Y/n said as they both grinned. Before they looked back at the building,.. "alright...let's do this! Journey to become a hero!"
—————
"That writing test was something..." Y/n thought as Y/n entered his exam block. "Time really flew by. Training with Dad was tough."

Y/n started to stretch as people start to notice his cloth. "Hey doesn't that remind you of someone?"

"A pro hero?"

"You think he's a fan?"

Y/n gave an unamused expression. "Guys, I'm right here. Sigh, anyway. I'll have to rely on my 'scarf' and speed since the robots won't be effected by my Quirk. But they don't let anyone in unless they use their quirk, right? I think they're allowing Quirkless users this time...So I might as well give the illusion that I'm using it."

Y/n's hair rose as his eyes shined yellow. The capturing weapon also started to rise as well. "Yeah, still have no idea how that works."

Y/n looked around at the people with a serious face. With his half-opened eyes, his pupils shrank a little, making him look more like his father. "I didn't even get put with Kyoka... this is going to be nightmare."

Soon the exam started and Y/n ran forward, getting lost in the crowd. "W-Whoa! Hey, Careful!"

Y/n saw a robot as one of them came at Y/n. "Alright, go ahead!"

The robot slammed its arm into Y/n's body and it looked like Y/n got hit hard, but Y/n smirks, revealing that the cloth had tied up the robot arm. Y/n quickly pulled the two ends of the cloth, breaking the robots arm. Y/n then span his cloth around and around so the arm cut right through the robot. "Okay, that's two points, gotta keep going."

Y/n quickly raised his arm to block a nearby robot attack, the impact sent you into a nearby railing and his body plunged into it. "GAH!! That's a cheap shot..."

Y/n quickly took his father's stance and saw the 3 pointer. It tried to slam its fist into Y/n, but he leaped that the last second and ran up the arm. He put out his cloth to wrap around its neck. Y/n then quickly landed on the ground and started to pull the cloth towards him, breaking the head and neck of the robot. Y/n's eyes shined yellow, "heh, that's five. Gotta keep going!"

Y/n began to run, but the robots were being taken out one by one. Y/n looked around for robots. "How can I get more points?"

He moved his arm back but then felt a squish, "hey! Watch out!"

"Ah sorry! Wait, what?" Y/n asked as he looked around. "Uh, where are you?"

"Ah! Don't look!" Toru pushed Y/n's face away as he was confused.

"Hey, stop it! I can't look if I can't see you anyway!" Y/n said as he stopped his quirk before he pushed her back.

"Oh sorry. I'll calm down, I'm just nervous!" She said as Y/n held his face, not knowing where to look. She cupped his face to look at her. "I'm right here."

"Oh, thanks! So your quirk is invisibility? Do you have any equipment to help you take down these things?" Y/n asked as her glove raised to her chin.

"Equipment?" She asked as Y/n was confused.

"You don't have any-? Alright, let's see. Hmmmmm....mfmmmmm...Dad said not to tell anyone this..." Y/n thought about it before he crossed his arms. "Eh, guess it's fine to break the rules once in a while." Y/n looked at Toru and activated his quirk. "You don't mind if I help you out, right?"

"Uh...no?" Toru said but she was then immediately wrapped by the cloth so Y/n could tell where she was.

"Alright, let's go!!" Y/n said as he started to pull Toru as she tried to wave her hands.

"Wait, slow down!" She said as Y/n paid it no mind. "At least stop dragging me around!"

"Alright!" Y/n pulled her into his arms and carried her bridal style. He smiled at her and continued to run. "Is that better?"

Tour blushed and started to push his face away again, "wait! Don't you understand how I'm invisible right now?! I'm barely clothed!!"

"Hmm? You mean your Quirk? Well I assumed it was a new thing, but is it a passed down Quirk?" Y/n said as Toru covered her face.

"Uhhhhh, this is so embarrassing." Toru said as Y/n laughed.

"It's okay, we're here." Y/n gently set her down as she backed up from him. Y/n pointed in front of her. "This area is full with robots. So see the button right under the chin and side of their necks?"

"Huh?" Toru got closer to look and she did see and tiny button. "Oh yeah, you're right! So if I press that, it'll shut them down?"

"Yep! Come on! Let me show you!" Y/n smiled and ran at a robot. "Hey, mean green machine! Over here!"

The two pointer turned around as Y/n avoid a stinger attack and wrapped the cloth around it, pushing it into the robot's off button and shutting the robot down. "Hah...Hah...see? Not so bad."

"Whoa! You totally took that thing down like it was nothing!" Toru said as Y/n blushed and waved his hand up and down.

"Oh stop it, you're gonna make me blush." Y/n said as he recomposed himself. "Alright, you think you can do it?"

Toru clenched her hands with a 'hmph', "yeah! I got this!! Thank you...uh..."

"Haha, we never introduced ourselves. I'm Y/n Aizawa." Y/n said and he put his hand out.

"Toru Hagakure, nice to meet you!" She shook his hand before she ran off with a wave. Y/n could tell, he just knew somehow she was waving. "Now I finally have a chance to do this!"

He waved back with a smile. "See you in spring, Hagakure!! Now... I gotta definitely get more points..."

"GET AWAY!!!" Y/n looked to his right and huge explosion rang out. The pressure sent him wobbling back a little as he covered his eyes.

"WHOA-! W-what was that?!" Y/n looked and saw a boy, but the smoke was covering him.

"AHHAHAHAAHA! BRING IT ON!!!" He shouted as a drone went after him as Y/! quickly wrapped his cloth around it.

"LOOK OUT!!" Y/n slammed the cloth into the ground, destroying the robot.

"Huh?" The boy looked down at the ground to see the destroyed robot. Y/n saw the angry Pomeranian. He randomly shouted at Y/n. "HEY! I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP!!"

"Uh...okay. I'm just happy you're okay." Y/n said with a bright smile, not noticing the boy blasting his way to him. "You looked like you were off your game."

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME, YOU BONDAGE BASTARD!!" He shouted and his palm lit up.

Y/n gained a teasing smile. "Oooh, those sparks are really cool. Hopefully you get enough points, you're just yelling at me and wasting time."

"Grg-!" Bakugo looked at the others starting to take the robots. He used his explosions to head out to find more, but he glared at Y/n. "This isn't over!!"

"Bye!" Y/n said with a smile and sighed. "He'll be amusing if he gets in. Now, where else can I...?"

Y/n then heard crying and Y/n rushed into the direction. He saw a small boy with...grapes on his head. "Hey, you okay? You're kinda just huddled up in the corner?"

"I can't...! I can't do it!" he said as Y/n raised an eyebrow. The boy just held his head and shook it. "I tried, I trained so hard. But...when I just see them... I freeze up!"

"Hm, well that's normal, isn't it?" Y/n said as the boy turned around to look at him. "Fear is something that tells you what you can and can't do, something that keeps us alive shouldn't be something you hate. But, if you wanna push past this fear, then I'll help you out."

Y/n put out his hand towards the boy as the boy seemed hesitant at first, but then, he took it. Y/n pulled the boy's hand up and then arm. "You gotta name?"

"M-Mineta." He said as Y/n pointed to himself.

"Y/n Aizawa." Y/n said as he looked at Mineta. "Listen, I'm guessing you don't have many points. So here's what we're gonna do."

Tokoyami is seen destroying robots with Dark Shadow. In the distance, Y/n and Mineta peek out from the corner of a building. Y/n points at him, "alright, you see Big Bird over there?"

"Yeah. It looks like his quirk is going at it." Mineta said as Y/n nodded.

"Yes but I want you to pay attention to the amount of three pointers." Y/n said as he pointed to multiple robots, but Tokoyami was the only one around. "Wanna take any guesses to why he's the only one here?"

"Well that's obvious. The terrain is all messed up. People don't want to waste time moving through the terrain when there are better options." Mineta analyzed as Y/n patted him on the head.

"Yeah, you got it." He tried to lift his arm but it was stuck.

"Oh yeah, sorry that's my quirk." Mineta said as he removed a grape ball and picked Y/n's arm off. Y/n looked to see a new one grow back.

"Interesting, so your Quirk allows you to produce and pluck these grape balls from your head. It appears they grow back just as fast as their plucked. That's pretty cool!!" Y/n shouted as Mineta was taken back. "They seem sticky and probably stick to any surface. I wonder if you can bounce off of them..."

"R-Really?" He asked as Y/n nodded.

"Yeah. Think of all the bad guys you can take down!" He smiled before looking back at the robots. "So anyway, you see the cannons that some of them have?"

Mineta nodded, "y-yeah! One hit from that and we'd be toast!"

Y/n's eyes glowed yellow as he smirked at Mineta. "Well this your Quirk, we won't have to worry about that. You see Mineta,
binding the Villain Bots to walls and floors will count as defeating them as long as they can't move. We could also block their cannons with your Quirk as well."

"But-the odds of us getting close enough!" Mineta said as he looked at Y/n's smile. It was if a smile was unafraid and believed in him. "A-Alright. I can try!"

"That's the spirit, I'll distract them, and then you bind them up." Y/n ran out as Mineta took out two grapes in preparation. Dark Shadow was sent and sliced one of the robots before Tokoyami smiled.

"At this rate, I should be good in no time." Tokoyami said but a three pointer came behind. He saw the shadow and quickly turned around only to see the fist in his face. As if time slowed down, Y/n's cloth wrapped around the fist and pulled it back, stopping the fist.

Y/n then pulled back the robot before smiling at the bird man. "Uh...Y/n."

"...Tokoyami." He said as Y/n quickly hopped off the three pointer and swung under it to bind it together.

"NOW MINETA!!" Y/n shouted as Mineta came out with all his speed.

"AHHHHHHH!!" Mineta started to throw his grapes at the robot rapidly. The robot was stuck to the ground as it aimed its cannon at him. Mineta quickly throws more grapes in the cannon, blocking it. The robot eventually stopped moving as Mineta panted and looked up. "We...we did it?"

"Yeah we did! Now rinse and repeat! I do need more points though..." Y/n said as Mineta held a grape in his hand.

"I can help with that if you need." Mineta said as Y/n ran his hand through his mixed hair.

"Ahaha, that'd be great actually." The two smiled at each other while Tokoyami walked up.

"That was some good teamwork." Tokoyami said as Y/n remembered what happened and bowed.

"Sorry for stealing your points, man. I'm really sorry." Y/n said as Mineta was confused. Y/n put his head down for him.

"It's no matter, I should have enough points. Besides, you saved me." Tokoyami said before he walked away. Y/n looked at the man's back clothes.

"Man, I was nervous. His Quirk is so cool though." Y/n said with excitement as Mineta sweatdropped.

"You think so...?" He asked as the two eventually continued the process, getting many points in the process. Suddenly the ground started to shake. "Huh?! What's that?!"

"Oh...shit, Mineta! Let's get out of here!!" Y/n said to Mineta as Mineta saw the 0 pointer.

"That's the 0 pointer, right?! Why did it appear right behind us?!" Mineta asked as Y/n ran.

"I'm not sure, but we should avoid that at any...." Y/n said before the robot slammed its hand into a building, shoving debris onto the ground. Blocking the road they were going down. "...Cost..."

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!" Mineta shouted as he shook Y/n.

"Uh, hmmm....it's a work in progress?" Y/n started to sweat as he quickly came up with a plan. "Alright, stick onto my back. I'm gonna try to get us out of here before that robot goes down this street."

"A-Alright!" Mineta stuck two grapes to Y/n's back and hopped on.

"Uhh....you're heavier than I thought..." Y/n said as Mineta was worried.

"Are we still gonna be able to get out of here?!" Mineta asked as Y/n nodded.

"Yeah, I'll just breathe in a different pattern than I was. Hang on!" Y/n said before he started to run down an alleyway. He saw some debris and a window to a destroyed building. Y/n quickly leaped from one walk to the other and onto the debris. He then wrapped his cloth around a pole and swung into the window. Y/n landed on a window before running down an office. "It's kinda cool that they have full offices even though they get destroyed."

"Someone must be getting paid big for this every time." Mineta said as he looked out the window to see the robot. "Look! There it is! Wait, why is it getting closer?!"

"What?" Y/n looked out the window to see it was getting closer to him and it lifted its arm. "MINETA! DON'T LET GO!!"

The arm slammed into the building as Y/n landed on top of the arm and was holding onto it with his cloth. "We're so high up! We're gonna die!!"

"Shit, shit, shit. Okay, I'm over my head on this one." Y/n admitted before he looked at a window in the distance. "Okay, Mineta, you see that window over there."

"You said over there but you didn't point to which one!" Mineta said as Y/n pointed, as he activated his Quirk.

"Alright, so I'm gonna throw you there when we get close enough."

"What?!" Mineta said as Y/n started to run up the arm. He saw the people running away on the ground as Y/n eventually made it to the shoulder and down the other arm.

Y/n slid down with a smile, "WOOOHOOO!!!"

"AAHHHHHHHH!!!" Mineta had tears in his eyes from fear as Y/n saw the robot lift its arm again to hit them as Y/n stopped Mineta's Quirk and threw him into a building. "Y/n!"

"Gah-! Whoa!!!" the robot hit its own arm and sent Y/n flying. Y/n span in circles in the air as he looked for something to attack the cloth to. He found a bent street lamp and wrapped it around it, "Whoa!! Uff-!"

The lamppost snapped and Y/n's body skirted on the ground. Y/n saw black for a while before he gripped the ground, he couldn't hear anything but murmurs. "Ugh...wha...? Hey I..."

He felt himself being tugged on when he fully opened his eyes, seeing Mineta trying to pull him to safety when everyone else ran. "Come on! Please work!!"

Y/n turned around to see a couple of Mineta's grapes at the robot's bottom. Not that it did much. "M...Mineta...?"

"Aizawa-kun?!" Toru is seen rushing towards Y/n and putting his arm over her shoulder. "Let's get you out of here?!"

"Oh, hello there~" Mineta smirked at Toru as Y/n coughed. "Ah, right, not the time."

Mineta and Toru slowly dragged Y/n away as soon the exam was over. Y/n was seen sitting in a waiting room with the two. "Thank you both...hahaha, you really saved me."

"It's no problem!" Toru waved her arm. "You helped me with the points so I was just paying you back."

"Huh? He helped you too?" Mineta asked as she nodded.

Then she realized nobody could see that got embarrassed. "Y-Yeah, I managed to get a lot of points."

"Good good, I'm glad you both got to pass." Y/n said as he showed a hint of worry beyond the smile. Mineta didn't see it, but Toru did. Y/n stood up, clapping his hands together. "Alright, I better go meet up with my friends. I hope we meet again in the future."

"Oh, you too, Aizawa." Mineta said as Y/n started to walk away.

Y/n held his head and lost the smile, "man...I was scared for my life ehehe, I hope those two can become heroes."

"You can too...Aizawa-kun." Toru appeared in front of him as he was taken back.

"A-Ah, Hagakure! I didn't see you there." Y/n teases as Toru didn't budge.

"I'm sure you gained enough points. Someone with your spirit should make it in to U.A!" Toru said as she raised her fist. "We'll become heroes together!"

Y/n smiled and raised his hand. "Yeah...you're right!"

He high five her fist as they both got embarrassed. "Oh sorry that was a fist."

"Oh yeah, sorry I should've known."

"No, no it's fine, how could you have known."

"Yeah, but still, I just assumed what it was." Y/n said as he bowed. "Haha, sorry about that."

"Um..it's okay...!" Toru was nervous before she giggled and bowed as well. "Then I'm sorry as well."

"Alright, now I really gotta get going. Probably should stop at the nurse. Thanks, Hagakure!" Y/n ran off as he waved.

"Thank you!" Toru waved back and thought about her exciting day.

"I still don't know, I think I did fine." Jiro is seen talking to Y/n as they ride the bus home.

"It's your time." Y/n said as Jiro looked at him.

"Huh?" she asked as Y/n smiled at her.

"It's your time to become a hero. I'd be expecting good news." Y/n said as Jiro stabbed him in the side. "AGH-! Sides! Hurting!!"

"It's our time to be heroes. You deserve this as well." Jiro said as Y/n nodded in silence, but with a smile. His reflection on the bus showed a deeper side to him, worry.

How could he not be worried, he stepped onto his doorstep and walked in. "I'm home."

"Hey, Honey! Dinner is almost ready!" Emi is seen reading at the table as Shota had a apron on. "How'd you do?"

"We don't get the results until next week." Y/n said as he headed towards his room.

"Well then, how do you think you did?" She then asked as Y/n rubbed his mixed hair back into a mess.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I think I did okay, nothing close to what a believed I was gonna do." Y/n gave a sad sigh, a feat usual of him. Emi lost the smile, worried a bit before Shota put the food on the table.

"I wouldn't over think it. If you followed the stuff I taught you, you should be fine." Shota said as Y/n looked back at him.

"Ahahaha! Knowing our son, he probably helped a lot on the field, isn't that right, Mic Ranger?" Emi teases as Y/n grew bright red.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Y/n shouted as Emi laughed. Y/n blushed and picked up some food and grabbed a plate, eating in embarrassment.

"You were right, Emi. My life is full of constant laughter now." Shota said as Emi winked at him.

"That's why you married me."
—————-
A week later, Y/n is seen walking around in a circle around Shota as Shota was on the couch watching tv. Shota started to get annoyed by his son, "Y/n, you're burning steps into our living room."

"Ah, sorry dad." Y/n said as he sat down. But then, Y/n started to tap his foot in anticipation.

Shota sighed and paused the tv. "Y/n, you're gonna be fine."

"I keep telling myself that but..."

"Well then maybe it's true." Shota said as a black cat leaped onto Y/n's lap. "See, even Mochi thinks so."

"Yeah, I guess if you place trust in me it means more."

"Oi." Shota said as loud footsteps are heard down the hall. Both Shota and his son look to hear screaming.

"YYYYYYYYY/NNNN! IT'S HERE!" Emi shouted as he got in the living room and held the red letter. Y/n's Seafoam green eyes widened before he quickly got up and was handed the letter. Emi patted him on the back and kissed his forehead. "You got this, Sweetheart."

Y/n smiled and rushed to his room, his hands shook with the letter. Y/n was sitting on his bed looking at his red letter. He took three deep breaths before ripping it open. A metal pin fell out and landed on his bed. Y/n picked it up in confusion. "What is this supposed to be?"

"Greetings, Young Aizawa!" Y/n immediately chucked the pin and curled up into a ball. The pin activated showing a screen and the number one hero, All Might. "You're probably wondering what I'm doing on this screen!"

"I mean...now that you say it." Y/n smiled as he looked at the hologram, putting his hand through it.

"Starting this semester, I am a teacher at U.A. now! Anyway, you did excellent on your written exam. Although, as you're probably aware, you did not get many villain bot points. That is the most important part of the exam. Seeing as you did not destroy many robots, you're in trouble." All Might said as Y/n looked down and his lips quivered.

"Yeah...I figured.... I couldn't do it...mom...dad...heh, I guess they were right about me..." Y/n thought as he started to tear up.

"Is what we would say but...there was another factor to this." All Might said as Y/n looked up. All Might looked at the tv behind him. The screen showed Y/n helping out Mineta and Toru. Along with him moving around the 0 pointer. "As you know, there were support points. Teamwork and compassion is a important factor when doing hero work. Your charisma shows that you can make people who you've barley known for a day into your allies. Spirit and charisma is a deadly weapon that can be used to give people the courage that they so desperately need." The screen switched to Toru and Mineta pulling Y/n to safety. "And in turn, those who you help, help you in return. You help someone, you help everyone."

All Might gave put his hand out, similar to how Y/n did to Mineta. "Y/n Aizawa, you pass! Welcome to your hero academia! Can't wait to see you in class."

"I actually forgot about the Support Points during the exam..but I...I did it...!" Y/n's tears dropped to the floor as Y/n wiped his tears. He gained a sorrowful smile. "I did it...MOM...! DAD!! I GOT IN!!"

Y/n rushed out the door and was immediately hugged. Shota and Emi both held him tight. Shota smiled at him. "Good job, Y/n."

"You're gonna do great, Y/n." Emi patted his head as he cried in her shoulder of happiness. "Hey, don't cry. You're gonna have a blast, and a real challenge."

"This is the first steps to becoming a hero." Emi and Shota both thought as they looked at each other. Shota kissed her cheek and Emi was flustered as Shota smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 22.5K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
16.6K 616 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
49.7K 796 13
A boy born with a quirk frowned upon by the heroes he looks up to. Called a future criminal, a villain in the making for reasons he doesn't know. Yet...
47.2K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...