๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž

1.2K 61 18
By Chimmy_Zean

  Petals of snow gently falls upon the land of wonder, patching every part possible with the colour that commonly symbolise 'Purity'.

  The frosty air could be said comforting, yet dangerous for those who could not defend themselves against its bitterly cold.

  However many found them beautiful. The final season of a year where families gather around to celebrate particular event, or friends going out togethers to spend the last remaining year. Maybe some posses more wondrous things in this season.

  Nevetheles it is Christmas and New year season. Plenty of stores decorated their interiors with the lively Christmas theme, playing cheerful Christmas songs on loops as if its brainwashing individuals to believe such astonishment.

 And others wholly went all-out for this Christmas season on both exterior and interior. Everywhere you'll go, you'll never miss the aura of today's season, as it does serve as 'Eye-candy'. 

  There is many places you must visit here and there, gazing from one to another. And it sure does makes you feel as if you were on another universe. Such fantasies recreated on this horrid yet fascinating planet we Homo sapiens live in. 

 And amongst these magnificent landscape, there stood an alluring man. Dressed in wealth from top to bottom. Each piece of clothing and accessory spoke its own worth, its worth could be more then one's pay check.

  Standing by the bustling road with many walk by him as stores crowded with people buying its goods. Yet the man's gaze did not seem to care about his surroundings as if it did not enchant his interest.

   The humanity around him could agree with one another if they could read minds, caught by the man's alluring looks wether its man or women. He is incredibly dazzling under the feathery snowflakes. 

 Although he is aware about them throwing glances towards him, he did not mind nor he felt discomfort. Its their way of telling him just how attractive he is. Besides, he found it amusing to see their faces star struck to him for a few seconds before shying away.

  And as for why he is there unmoving? He has been waiting for a particular someone. A special companion.

  They had agreed to meet up here in Seoul prior. He could feel the prickling cold but he'd endure it, even though it is night time where the temperature worsen.

 Nonetheless he distract himself whilst scrolling on social media as the bright glow eliminated his pale face, before then getting a notification from one of his 'Human' friend.

 'Baek Seongjun'. A man who owns a Japanese restaurant. The foods he made are mouth-watering, and he himself, Seojun have to admit. A widely known cooking New-tuber with more then just that.

 That is of-course Seojun knew who he truly is. But Rather then confronting the other he choose to stay silent, it isn't his spot to do such thing, besides that they already formed a relationship, and so ruining it would be troublesome to handle.

 [A/N: Seongjun and Seojun is different aight? Don't get it mixed up because the similarity are huge, but dont worry!! 'Seongjun' will be underlined from now on]

 'Baek Seongjun'

 Good evening Seojun-ssi, I was wondering if you have free schedule this week, or are you perhaps heavily occupied?

  Upon reading the text, Seojun couldn't help but to sneer. Knowing what they intended to do. But since he doesn't have anything to do currently, he replied. 

  For him, he needed to play safely whilst interacting with this particular individual.

  Ignoring them for too long will bring nothing but trouble, but interacting with him is also troublesome. However Seojun managed to bring balance towards their 'relationship'. Keeping them other under control from bringing inconvenience to him.

'In Seojun.'

Unfortunately, I am not too sure about that. 

This month always gave me surprises, may I know why you asked?.

  Haaah.......This dude is persistent! To be truth, after months of interacting with one another. Baek Seongjun surprisingly made an offer to work together on his project. Although the idea itself would bring him profit, Seojun disagree.

 Why you ask? Because he knew there is more then just a 'project'. Ever since then Seongjun been trying to persuade him to reconsider his choices whilst sugar coating everything. Sooner or later Seojun knew this would bring chaos.

 Until then he'll sit patiently and see until Seongjun snaps or gave up. only then he could strike back. Huffing out a misty breath, he continues on chatting with the other by the end of the line. Not noticing someone currently approaching his stiff figure.

  He only does upon sensing familiar energy just behind him. Ah.....

{ 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐱 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 }

   "Oh?" 

Seojun mutters whilst turning around to be meet with the ones he's been waiting for. Another guy, younger then him who's frown with wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, his eyes slightly squinted.

    "You're late, Sucheon" The older stated, although it may sounds as if its scolding, but he is just joyous to see they finally arrived. Putting his phone away by the dark brown purse he carried. Giving the younger a gentle smile.

 Openly eyeing the matured man infront of him, wearing all sort of high-end branded clothing just like himself. It may not seems like it, but if you see those price tags on Sucheon? You'll reconsider.

[A/N: I am to tired and sleepy to actually describe their clothings so here you go.

  Sucheon's came from 'Tears Of Themis' Character name is Marius Von Hagen.

 Seojun's came from 'Exotic Love'. His name is Jung Jaehan. OH AND I DONT OWN THESE PICS I JUST EDIT EM.
Credits to its rightful artist✨.]

  "Who were you talking too? I've been standing here for five minutes and you didn't even say hello" 

  Seojun on the other hand comically stopped whatever he's doing, an imaginary sweat appear by his cheek as if he's been caught cheating, along with a smile that just seems to be frozen in shock.

  Sucheon who complained, sees the older did not reply. Clicked his tongue in disdain. "Hey. hey now- That was just my friend so relax jeeezz" Even though Seojun has grown older, his attitude has yet to change.

  "Tsk, Whatever....Let's just go" The pedestrians who had witness their interaction caught themselves in amusement, seeing how the new comer is a contrast compare to the long-waiting male. And some felt sorry for Seojun who's treated harshly.

  "Heeh--- Yah Sucheooonnn" Despite being older Seojun acts almost like a whiny child wanting a present while begging for their parents to buy them. Seeing the younger had walked away, Seojun could only mutter complains as he catches up.

  Not that he hate it, both of them are tall, so are their limbs. Although due to passing times Sucheon has aged and became awfully taller then previous. Seojun on the other hand feels like an old man.

  Its been..... 8 years? Yeah, 8 years since he officially met Sucheon at the port. Now that he thinks back, many memories filled about either Sucheon or the other kids who had grown up just like the younger beside him.

  Years had gone by yet he felt its only been months rather then years. And those passing days filled with contentment, pleasurable events and lets not forget. Chaos✨.

  With them Jisuk, Subin, Sucheon always bantering around like angry cats just made his day satisfying then before. And the cycle keeps on repeating, Jiwoo having troubles here and there, Kayden or Cartein showing up anonymously.

  Jiyoung also made an appearance, His brother, Hyun-woo sometimes comes along. Lets not forget with many others as well. 

  This.....Indescribable feelings always lingers around Seojun every time he spends time with them all. There is just variety of emotions he could yet to describe but to show them. 

  And who knew, one day it'll be like this? If he is able to informed his past-self then, they would be absolutely left ecstatic.

  "-ey, Hey!!! Yah Hyung!!"  A voice snapped the daze from Seojun, who flinch upon the sudden volume just by his head, turning his head towards Sucheon with a frown. 

  "What was that for?!" He demanded, although the tone of his voice does not held any sort of hostility. However Sucheon's frown deepen whilst his grip on Seojun's bicep harden, only then he notice where the younger's hand is.

  "I've been calling you and you didn't answer me! Tsk, you called me here and you have the audacity to ignore me!!" He once again, complained. Being the brat he is. Many found it annoying or terrifyingly possessive, yet as for Seojun? He found it funny

  Seeing how the other's expression deranged, and he could not help but to wonder, what kind of faces Sucheon could make other then this-. Please stop i'm begging you, just why-- The older wished he could punch himself.

  It only encourage the older to annoy the shit out of the other. "You're only 24, you'll grow white hairs at this point, and besides you were so cold to me earlier!!.Oh how you've wound me" 

  Seojun dramatically place a hand towards his chest, while the other recline on his forehead whilst his body slightly lean towards the younger's body.

  "You are being dramatic...What are you even thinking about?? Because if you're going to keep thinking about someone else then I am, Leaving" At the very end of Sucheon words, he tighten his voice to emphasise that he is serious.

  "Ehhh? If I am being dramatic then you are being stingy!" Seojun childishly pointed out. Sticking his tongue purposely as an act of taunting.

 Years had gone by, and Sucheon is still being a little brat. Even though he grown to appear mature enough to be called wise or some shit along those lines.

  "That is ridiculous, since when did I-" Before he could protest further, Seojun managed to cut him off mid way, blatantly point out his lies with no hesitation in presence in his voice nor demeanour.

  "That one time dinner in Jiwoo's house, Wooin ate all of the chips and since you didn't get any you started to bitch about it, Gangseok have to hold you away from Jisuk and Subin because they were making fun of you-- Omph!!" 

  A large hand harshly clasped his mouth shut, a stinging pain prick by his face surrounding his mouth area. "Shush!!! We don't talk about that!!" Sucheon who could not hold in his embarrassment stumble few times causing a crack in his voice.

  Well this is awkward...Noticing few passerby gave them a look. "I thought we already agree to not talk about this!!" Still embarrassed from what the older had said, his hands began to shake slightly, as the older felt he won't be released any time soon.

  Now this isn't how one should treat their seniors isn't it? Rude much.

  Seojun decided to gave Sucheon's hand a lick. Just tiny itse bitsy lick. Less then a second after Seojun's tongue made contact with the cold surface, it sheathe back in. Resulting Sucheon's hand to immediately swat away as if its burn him badly.

   The edge of Seojun's lips quirk upwards, finding it amusing. "He-Hey!! What do you think you're doing!!!" The younger stagger as he took few steps back, unable to process properly what the elder had commit.

  "People call it 'Kitten Lick', because its like baby cats licking you" He replied, though his answer have nothing to do with Sucheon's question, he still says nonetheless. Teasing and fooling around with Sucheon brings him great delight.

  "That does not answer anything!! Why did you even do it!?" Out of frustration Sucheon roughly hold onto the older's shoulder and shake him back and forth, losing his sanity whilst demanding explanation.

  They are both in public and Seojun pulled that kind of trick! How could be stay sane after it??. Seojun on the other hand still holding an innocent frontage as if he done nothing wrong, letting the younger have his way on him.

  Letting his body be swoon back and forth. But soon enough he started to feel dizzy, both hands held firmly onto the other's elbow effectively stopping from being swung over. 

"I-i'm dizzy, ho-hold on..."

   At he same time he tumbles with his footing trying to regain balance despite being an awakened one. Which Sucheon felt his next words caught up in his throat, did he over do it perhaps?

   Sucheon felt bad, but he never was good with comforting nor expressing how he truly feels. Due to his past being abused and pressured by the hands of his own father and grandfather to become the most powerful, and perfect awakened one.

  This mindset engraved in him has also caused Sucheon to be rather clueless when others show him care

   But do not fret, these past years Seojun had helped him with those kinds of emotions, effectively showing the other new ways for expressing himself without needs of violence or hostility.

  Habits die hard and he found them difficult, but he is trying under the right guidance, Seojun managed to bring a lovely character development. It took years for Sucheon's character development, and he still has long way to go.

  With this the younger let Seojun lean against him for support, adjusting his hold by Seojun's waist, hoisting the other to lean on his stiff shoulder, since their heights aren't so far away. "Uhh....Feel any better?" 

  One of few things Sucheon liked is such as this. He loved the way his palm rested upon the older's. Wherever it is, he is fond of them. As long as it is within the older's body he loves it all.

  The elder does not respond to his question. And Sucheon felt restless, perhaps his strength was too much for the older to handle. "I- I uhm....I'm sorry, was I too much??" 

  Thankfully they were beside a closed shop, not many has passed them by, since they did walked far from the bustling part of Seoul. Saving Sucheon's embarrassed scarlet face. "Mmmngh, its fine, its getting better anyways"

  Seojun once feeling well then before dismissed the other as he gently push himself up, giving the younger his reassuring smile, patting their shoulder where his face once rest upon.

  Sucheon who already unclasped his hold could only hum in response, following Seojun's steps who ushered them both to continue on walking. Though theres a question in Seojun's mind.

  "So......Why does it matter if I'm thinking about someone else?" Seojun fires off a question without much of a thought, continue on walking down the street of Seoul where they are somewhere on the quieter side. 

  Although there is still some crowded places, outdoor's stalls here and there, BBQ places, and such, there is also few shady alleys not far from these stores. Dark, mysteriously horrifying. A great place for shady things they say.

  Whilst the older male was enjoying his surrounding, he soon comes to notice by quiet other from behind him, solemnly walked behind whilst ignoring him, did he hit the sore spot?..................

Naaaaaahhhhhhh. Mans just being dramatic probably.

  "You know uhm....I was just thinking about something else, if thats makes you feel better" Seojun who shiver under Sucheon's solemn gaze could only try to brighten up the other's mood. For whatever reason these past years, he had noticed few strange things.

   Seojun has been paying attention to Sucheon's movement, for example his sudden mood swings that first occurred four year ago up until now. Not just that, Sucheon strangely has been more touchy this year around.

  His touches has been more intimate as of late too...He has been asking for cuddles nearly every week. At least there should be about five till four times in one week of time.

  Hugging him every morning after he woke up. Resting his head on Seojun's shoulder as he gave the man a tender morning greeting, groggy from sleep that has yet to disperse. Softly swayed both of their bodies as he lets Seojun cooks them breakfast.

  Seojun scrunches his face at the remembrance. It is true that when he cooks for breakfast, Sucheon would came out looking all adorable and hugged him. Not to mention he often made his body sway from side to side slowly.

  It seems to awaken his senses every time Sucheon does it, therefor Seojun didn't think much after coming to that conclusion. Although he does admit it is endearing and strange of how touchy he'd became. 

  At times he'd visit Seojun while working, or training with excuse wanting to spar. And these 8 years Sucheon has been visiting the elder's residence many times starting from 7 years ago. Because after a year of knowing the older.

  One of those days Sucheon had came up and asked if he could stay for the night, Seojun had asked for his reasonings, still welcoming Sucheon to his house. At first the younger did not reveal why, but later he did.

  After that particular day, Sucheon had been asking permission to stay longer. And Seojun who's caught off guard was hesitant, but soon enough gave in. 

  After a year in, Seojun decided to gave Sucheon a spare key card and the pin lock number incase if he isn't home, the younger could welcome himself in. 

[His reason was because one time he was doing work over-night, came home late at 4AM and sees Sucheon crouching down beside his penthouse door, asleep]

  And so Sucheon is welcome any time. Just walk up to the penthouse building, go to the floor where he lives in, use the key card and boom. He's in.

  Not that Seojun mind, he has more then one residence to live, giving out one of his residence doesn't mean much. And hey, he have a roommate now :D.

  Alright we getting off track, back to present.

   "You knooow, I don't see a problem if I'm thinking of someone else-" Before he could finish his words, Seojun felt himself being harshly yanked backwards, a firm grip by his bicep, dragging the older to an empty, ominous alley not to far away.

  That being said, Sucheon had dragged the older male back to the side wheres the alleyway are. Without speaking a word, resulting the older's awareness arise from its depth. 

   Seojun gasped once his back hit the solid concrete wall, possibly hard enough to cause a thud from the other side to be heard. Groaning from the throbbing pain by his back. He was about to act up, only to be caged that is enough to shut him off.

  "I don't like it when we are together...a-and You!, You have some else on you're damn mind!!!" His tone of voice are harsh, except it is different from his usual banter with Jisuk. It reminded Seojun of how he first met Sucheon.

 Brash, arrogant, and hostile. Seojun hates it.

  "Whats it to you then? Why can't I think of someone else when I'm with you??" The latter retorted back, not liking how Sucheon acting up over something small and unimportant. A frown twitch up towards his alluring features.  

  "You are being ridiculous Sucheon." He snapped, Seojun's voice lowered after not getting any responses from the younger. It is quiet enough for both of them to hear, his tone of voice held a warning.

    "You-. Tsk, You just don't understand!! I-....Fuck..."  The last word came out spilling over airy, resulting his breath came out as clouds of misty smoke, coming to a close with Seojun's face.

  At the same time Sucheon push himself off the wall, not caging the older as he does so. Mouth gapping, troubled to find the words to describe how he feels.

 "Goddamnit....I don't want you to--- Mmngh" Sucheon moaned out of frustration, sliding his slender fingers through his hair, ruffling them in the process while the other hand rest by his waist as his frown deepens averting his eyes away.

  He seems to be suppressing himself from bursting out from whatever it is that the older couldn't point out what exactly. "If its so difficult then tell me, What do you want exactly?" 

  The elder decided to spoke after inspecting that Sucheon won't be talking for awhile who has been looking out towards the exit where they had entered earlier with a complicated expression. This caught their attention.

  Sucheon turns his neck so fast Seojun couldn't help but to shiver, afraid that the other's neck would popped off. "I....." Sucheon on the other hand currently experiencing some difficulties, finding it hard to word out what he wanted.

  Sucheon's mouth kept opening and shutting as their eyes seems to dart everywhere that isn't Seojun's grey forestry orbs. 

 "I what? If  you want me to understand then..." As he speak Seojun prop himself off the wall, approaching the younger with slow carefree steps, theres slight glint in his eyes that could not be described, the way his posture move onward seemingly sardonic.

 Sucheon unconsciously took a step back upon seeing Seojun's wild, yet composed expression. But before he could took more, a hand that belonged to his senior has took a firm grip by his thick high turtleneck, pulling him inward.

  Just a few inches away from the other's face. "Tell me...What exactly do you want, from me?" Unlike Seojun's usual cheerful persona, this side of his rarely present, which Sucheon found it quite horrifying, but hot-.

  His voice shows no remorse, solemnity stated his question with direct eye-contact, daring the younger to word out what he wanted. Whilst the elder looked lethal, Sucheon noticed how dull they're eyes are, there is no sparks of wondrous stars that he often sees.

  The side of his face seems to glow because of the lights outside the alley, as his eyes reflected those lights. However despite those beams, it still remains empty.

  He dislike how the elder could shut down emotions in matter of seconds, the facade that stood strong even him having difficult time to bring them down. Although it never shatters, it welcome him instead.

  "I...I want you to.....focus o-only on me...." A slight blush appearing on his face as he dodge Seojun's unyielding gaze. 

  It only made him more nervous once he sees the older's face tipped to the side slowly, eyes following his as a smug smirk appeared, pleased with how he reacted. Although it does encourage him, taking a visible gulp as he continues on.

  Sucheon does not fail to notice the way his senior's eyes flicker towards his bobbing throat before glinting back to his redden face.

"I don't like it when.....we are together, you.......You think of someone else I suppose." His voice become softer as words spill out of his mouth, barely able to spoke them correctly.

  Sucheon did not dare to meet his Senior's eyes, embarrassed from his own statement. Meanwhile Seojun found himself baffled by the younger's confession. Before then his lips twitched into a sly smirk.

  His eyes held an unruly intent, as he spoke "Ooh? How amusing, Who would have known you feel jealous??" The older's solid attitude is now long gone, replaced by something immodest and vile, teasing the younger as he gently push them both back.

  The younger Sucheon felt his lips trembled, either its because of the cold, or the man before him, letting the older push him. Soon enough his back touched the frigid concrete wall. 

  Sucheon barely managed to suppress his surprised gasp, feeling a leg smoothly glide between his clothed inner thighs. "Mmm? Whats wrong Sucheon-ah...You were so brash earlier....Now look at you...." 

 Seojun's lustful tone of voice sends Sucheon's hairs by the neck to stood up, feeling his face become warmer then before as his eyes seems to tremble under pressure. "So timid before me...."

  Whilst as for Seojun, the man's eyes becomes evidently seductive, the corner of his lips twitched up in such suggestive way it easily swoon those who comes upon him. "You disrespect me Sucheon-ah....Shouldn't you apologise?"

  A devilish charm of an enticing gentleman with multiple sides to yet be revealed. "Answer me when I'm speaking, Sweetie"  

  Oh just how Sucheon pathetically melt into his embrace. 

!Profiles!

Sucheon Kang

+Height: 189 Cm.

+Age: 24

In Seojun

+Height: 187 Cm.

+Age: 28

======================

{ 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐱 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 } 

  It is Christmas Eve. 

Individuals gather round places to interact with one another. Its the evening before Christmas Day. 

 And amongst those, here he stood, surrounded in crowded area where people bought supplies for their own needs. A modern marketplace to be exact.  With various brands you could choose from, starting from beauty supplies, food, cleaning supplies and many else.

  "Oh Gangseok?? Hello!!" An attractive gentleman called out another male who's hair coloured salmon pink. Standing tall amongst other shoppers. 

  The said male noticed his name being called out, immediately recognising who it belongs to. "Hyung? Ah, Good afternoon." He politely greet the on-coming male who's holding a black shopping basket.

  Both males seems to be shopping for food supplies in this rather large and crowded modern marketplace. "Ah, are you celebrating Christmas with your family or friends perhaps?" Seojun question after noticing Gangseok seems to be picking out meats.

  "Hmm? Oh, I'm not. This is for myself..." Seojun who's stunned stood by awkwardly. 

Well you See, 

  Seo Jiwoo, Jisuk Yoo, Subin Lee, Wooin are planning to go somewhere along with Inhyuk Goo, Giwook Jang, Seongha Park, and...Kayden...... 

  They have mentioned about discussing something important, therefor they shall not be bothered.

  And so they are not available. Sucheon is unavailable too, he'll be spending it with Suman Kang for bonding moment. Whilst Seojun? 

He'll be spending the Christmas by his own, Hyun-woo his brother currently busy with his work line and invitations for business social gatherings. Both of his parents are on vacation for themselves.

  Which leads them all to agree, spending the new year together which is few days ahead.

 That being said, "May I know why's that?" Although Seojun is hesitant with this question, he hoped it would not offend the other. Both male had interact more ever since Gangseok becomes closer with Jiwoo and the others.

 Automatically Seojun becomes Gangseok's companions. "The others are occupied, my family busy with their own, you knew the others are out right?" Gangseok place down the tenderloin where it came from, glancing towards Seojun without much expression, remains indifferent.

  Just like Wooin, Gangseok did not shows much expression and Seojun is fine with it, being able to translate few smallest details that could express Gangseok's feelings. "Mhmm, they told me few days ago, sorta like meetings between them all..."

  Once it said both males fell still. Chatters and other noise fill their hearing senses as Gangseok's attention back to the cow's cuts. Whilst Seojun has an idea that could led two ways or another.

 "If you don't mind, do you want to come over to my place? We could spend Christmas together!" He cheerfully suggest, catching the other's attention who almost dropped the top sirloin he's holding.

  "Excuse me????" Gangseok internally panicked inside even though his face shows no concern as he hears what Seojun had stated, his heart unknowingly picked up a pace as his eyes widen slightly  in shock.

  "U-uhhh, i was saying you could come over??, I mean you don't have too!" Seojun sweated under Gangseok's stare. Flustered from his own wordings and improper invitation. 

  Both male stood awkwardly after that. Seojun who had gained back his composure while Gangseok stood in his place as if he had done something wrong. ".....Sure, if it won't trouble you" 

  He finally replied, although his eyes does not dare to meet with Seojun's ones. Seojun softly sigh through his nose in relief, soon excitement bubble up within him as his frosty grey orbs seems to spark wonders.

  "I'm glad you agree, I was planning to make noodles from scratch. Do you want to assist me perhaps??" Spend time with others they say, its great for bonding time they say.

  "Sure, what are the ingredient we'll need?" With that being said, Seojun beamed as he gave Gangseok the needed items through his phone where he had made list for those ingredients. 

  "Oh! I already made the dough, so we just need to stretch them out!" He inform the younger as he took fresh scallions to inspect its qualities. As for Gangseok, he hummed in return so his senior won't feel as if he's being ignored.

  Times went on as they both chatters here and there, bonding time am I right?

  Not to mention they still getting some stares, but none given them hostility and so no offensive retorts are taken. Besides both males hardly acknowledge them, lost in their own playful chaotic world.

  30 minutes later they had everything they needed, proceeding to line up by the cashier. Rows of queries ahead of them, along side with other lines as well. It seems this year are throughly hectic as any other years. 

  "Haaah, it seems we will be here for some time..." Seojun huffed at the sight with slight annoyance, but hey! At least he have a companion with him and he isn't lonely!!.

  "It seems so, this years around are always busy" Gangseok's low and coarse voice entered Seojun's sense of hearing pleasantly, the corner of his lips slowly twitch upwards as he hummed in response.

  Leaning down as he rest his arms by the 'Handle Tube' of the shopping cart they use and share their items inside, resulting them to be filled halfway full.

  Seojun's back has been giving him discomfort. Tsk, that damned fool!

  From training and working. Specially after since he spared with Hyun-woo who did not gave him time to properly breathe nor gather his energy before attacking. But nonetheless Seojun admit, he found it pleasurable.

  A great way to improve himself and ways to gather experience from their spar. And it act as a stress reliever.

  They did managed to destroy more then half of their country with their 'Spar'. Fighting non-stop until the sun risen, only then they realise they've been brawling for full day. Resulting Seojun to suffer prickling pains.

  Even using his 'Healing-abilities' does help with most of his severe injuries, yet it left him torment. 

   Fortunately they have just arrive and wait in-line which means there isn't anyone standing behind them. Giving Seojun the space he needed as he bent down arching his back earning an earful crack In his bones. 

 And well.....Lets say, it catch a good amount of people's attention seeing a youthful male to be in such position. Nevertheless Seojun's eyes closed as he does the stretch, letting out shuddering hum.

  Gangseok who stood beside Seojun felt his face warmed upon seeing how suggestive the older looked, immediately adverting his attention elsewhere. Only to realise few of those shoppers openly stares at them.

  Gangseok knew he could be called 'Attractive'. Catching few who's staring at him, but he know most of their attentions are given to Seojun instead. Looking around him before his gaze fell onto Seojun who grunted as he compose himself.

 Standing straight beside the younger paying no minds to their surroundings as his only focus was to get the line quicker. "Somethings wrong there bud?" He asked casually upon noticing the younger been staring at him.

  The younger snap back from his daze, blinking few times as he answers. It is hard for him not to get lost by the sight. What made it even worse is Seojun had took off his coat earlier, resulting the curve of his body to shown more.

 "Oh- No, its nothing" Seojun tilted his head seeing Gangseok's eyes darted away. Resulting him to frown slightly, Asking once more just to be sure. 

  "Are you sure? Do you want to wait outside? If you want to go somewhere else go on, once i'm done here ill call you so we could meet up again." He Kindly suggest, thinking Gangseok grew bored while waiting here.

  "Ah, no its alright. Its just that....Alot of people are staring at us..." His hushed his voice not wanting those people to hear, lowering his upper body as he whisper just beside Seojun's ear.

  And Seojun who understand how he felt at the same time he felt tingles that caused by Gangseok's voice vibrating through his senses. Unwillingly his muscle tense because of this, but soon enough it relax knowing there is no real danger.

  "Mmm....Now that you mention it..." Seojun looks around, as his gaze sends away the people who stare at them like avoiding disastrous disease. In which Seojun felt relived because atleast his dongsaeng could feel much better this way.

  Seojun sigh through his nose, noticing their line started to move foward, as he follow along just wishing this could end quicker. 

  "Oh right, you should tell you're family that you'll be coming over to my place, incase they wanted to search for you" He suggest while pointing a finger to the younger, remembering Gangseok's family.

  "Ah...Right..." Seojun then look back to the line once making sure the younger did as he told. Huffing once more, bored out of his mind, at the same time he inspect his watch, seeing the time to be said, 5:09PM.

  He left the house around 3PM if he isn't wrong. Did they really took that long?

 "Hmm....." Well, not that he mind it, Gangseok isn't 16 anymore and hey, means he could go home late?. Wait no....Seojun would be called an irresponsible adult if did that....

  Haah....He'll just drive the younger back home he suppose. That is of course, if he isn't planning to stay overnight.

!Profiles!

GangSeok's Age: 21

Height: 187[6'2]

Seojun's Age: 25

Height: 187cm[6'2]

======================

  { 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧-𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐱 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 }  

  "Are you done yet?" Low, coarse yet pleasant to be heard. A tone of voice that he just loves to hear. It is almost impossible for him to loathe their voice.

  "I am almost done Hyung, just our family crest then I am all good." The said male raised his voice on purpose, as the one who called is standing behind the door to his room. Though, he heard the faint click indicating someone had entered his room.

  "The car has arrived. I already told you to prepare earlier yet you did not listen to me." He spoke monotonously, approaching the younger who's standing infront of the full length mirror. 

  Whys the rush? Because this is a formal social gathering. And it is not just any event, they are attending this gathering for a purpose. A mission.

It is said there has been someone who purposely let few ferocious criminals inside the country. And said to be attending this event. And their mission are obvious with this mentioned. If not then, their mission is to capture whoever this is.

  Of-course, it is not easy. Since whoever the identity isn't informed but anonymous instead. but do not be concern.

  They do have a lead, since they could somehow snuck there criminals in, then they must be someone who holds high authority and an Awakened one. There is rare amount of humans that acknowledge the presence of Awakened one.

  Awakened ones like the In's brothers could identify if one is an Awaken. They are sensitive towards the energy of one could gave off. 

   Which led them to believe there should be an Awakened one somewhere in today's event. Not to mention. Since both In brothers decided to partake in finding who's the snob, they've agreed to attend such event.

  An auction event for charity that has been prepared by one of prestigious families outside Korea. Luckily the In's family receive an invitation. 

  In Which Shinhwa, who propose to work alongside suggest the idea first. Hyun-woo was hesitant when he's first informed, but nonetheless agreed after Seojun begged him to agree, specially after hearing those criminals abducted a minor.

   And so here they are. Preparing for that Auction Event.

  "Give me the crest, I'll help you with it" Seojun obediently follows as instructed, without much of protest nor resistance as he hand over the family crest symbolise a serpent. The colour of its crest are silver, made from the finest White gold.

  Which highly reflective and lustrous, creating such lush appearance. And to add to its name, both brother wore the finest suits anyone could ever dream of using.

   The suits itself gave fantasia aura, something you hardly see anyone wearing. "There...Now, did you have everything? If so, shall we go?" Hyun-woo patted the younger's buff chest as he asked the question.

  Looking up to be meet with Seojun's stoic features. Only then he realise how close the two were. He must have not realised upon approaching the younger. "Of course, lets get going Hyung..." 

  Hyun-woo curtly nod at the same time he walk off first, Seojun soon catching up as they both stroll side by side, shoulders nearly touching. Despite it being summer, the air seems ridiculously cold to be labeled summer.

  Maybe it is because of the younger. Hyun-woo knows Seojun is fond of the abducted teenager, he had guessed after seeing Seojun giving them gifts and 'Un-said' words given to the said teenager. Those 'Unsaid' words were given through flowers.

  Seojun knows few meanings for flowers since he did study flower's language for sometime.

  "It'll be alright Seojun-ah, Jiwoo's a bright kid...I'm sure we could find him soon..." Hyun-woo tried to ease the other's worries.

  Sliding his hand towards Seojun's back as he felt the smooth texture of their suit. "How could I possibly calm myself when knowing my friend is kidnapped? Not to mention none of us knows what those people could do to him"

  Despite his calm tone of voice, Hyun-woo knows the blazing inferno beneath his calm facade. He himself had witness Seojun's true potential. And he is sure if the male provoked severely, it might end up bad, really bad.

  That is of course, in Awakened world only. 

  "Shinhwa is finding that kid, Kayden is involved as well....I am certain with those involved Jiwoo would be discovered in no time" Hyun-woo recites what has been informed to him. In hopes it could jelly Seojun's worries.

  "Haaah.....I hope you are right. That kid maybe strong, but there is no way he could fight back like this" Seojun is only acting. He felt bad but nonetheless it is just an act.

  He could have intervene, however, just because he has knowledge about this world does not mean he could step in carelessly. That way the plot would change and only be troublesome to handle.

 Upon arriving at the gathering's location, both brothers head towards the lobby in search for the receptionist. They have booked rooms for themselves incase things went horrible. 

  "The gathering would starts in 30 minutes, do you want to check the premises?" Hyun-woo spoke after they both found quiet corner to discuss their plans. Giving the younger his sharp gaze.

  "There is low chances they won't be there....How about we spilt up? I'm sure the camera would disarray any time soon. There you'll go and check the VIP's floors." 

  "Alright then, I'll join you as soon as I can. I'll be off first. Goodluck" Thats said Hyun-woo departed leaving Seojun his younger brother alone by the lobby. But not for long because Seojun head towards the elevator that is....well, something.

  The insides aren't silvery dull like how he sees on normal places, this one are covered in reflective gold walls with patterns on its sides, the aroma of the elevator are refreshing too. This building must have been taken excellent care.

  Haaa....Honestly even if I didn't know anything about this world, I wouldn't have found Jiwoo, the only ones who can is Kayden and Suman Kang. The lone individual slightly frown from guilt. He knew he could not intervene.

  But it does not stop the fact he knew Jiwoo would be abducted, he could have done something to prevent it from happening yet he didn't. He only sat and listen as the news delivered to him. Knowing how the younger would suffer in pain.

  He is just an unsaid side character. 

And a side character should act as one.

!Profiles!

Hyun-woo's Age: 27

Height: 196cm[6'5]

Seojun's Age:20

Height: 185[6'1]

This happens somewhere after in chapter 126 where Jiwoo is kidnapped and tortured.

I'm simping, I'm Simping yeahhhh

Side Notes And Headcanons!!! 

Homo sapiens: species to which all modern human beings belong.

Funfact: While making this, I have an idea of Seojun being Sucheon's sugar daddy because I wrote Sucheon staying/hiding at his place, and since he didn't get much allowance, Seojun gave him a 'Black Card'. Its also a custom card and I choose 'Matte' Card!

PS!!! I have looked up how black cards work and its abut difficult to explain so uhm. You need to be an active cardholder for each year, although it didn't say why.

Can you buy anything with black card? {According to google👇}

It can buy you anything in the world (with the exception of class). We are talking about the "Black Card," officially known as the American Express Centurion card. It all started in the 1980's when rumor had it that American Express was offering an ultra-secret card to select elites that allowed them to buy ANYTHING

Dongsaeng sometimes used to call younger person!!.

  Not me giving Sucheon x Seojun more content- Eiyo I swear it was not suppose to be like this-. But here we are😀.

Alsooo, i've been playing 'Tears Of Themis' at the the start of December and i am- Addicted✨.

Like- HELLO?????????

Released Date: 26-DEC-2021

Edited:  2 JAN 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 522 28
He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be mine." His deep and dark voice sends shi...
56.3K 2K 16
Word Count: 44.3k+ Min Seok had a bittersweet past that he intended to move away from, to finally live his own life. Though he was in his last year o...
60.7K 3.1K 59
What happens if Cale Henituse replaces Jiwoo? Trash of the Count's Family x Eleceed [BxB] Ships: Cale x Choi Han Cale x Alberu Cale x Kayden Cale x...
2.6K 230 39
Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on him was not a cup of tea for Ryo. With a l...