The Prank Caller Is An Idol...

By solivagante

In which a college student accidentally leaves her number on a sticky note in an ice cream shop and an idol d... More

01 ๐Ÿ“ž prank caller
02 ๐Ÿ“ž not an old creep
03 ๐Ÿ“ž not a fangirl
04 ๐Ÿ“ž grumpy woman
05 ๐Ÿ“ž in the same place
06 ๐Ÿ“ž friend request accepted
07 ๐Ÿ“ž nearly there to meet
08 ๐Ÿ“ž problematic call
09 ๐Ÿ“ž his apologies
10 ๐Ÿ“ž forgiven but ignored
11 ๐Ÿ“ž her visit at hybe
12 ๐Ÿ“ž his confusing schedules
13 ๐Ÿ“ž help from potato
14 ๐Ÿ“ž first text messages
15 ๐Ÿ“ž late night goof
16 ๐Ÿ“ž emergency meeting
17 ๐Ÿ“ž first meeting
18 ๐Ÿ“ž a cute flirt
19 ๐Ÿ“ž the maknae's reveal
20 ๐Ÿ“ž panic at his question
21 ๐Ÿ“ž treat for school stress
22 ๐Ÿ“ž risking it for her food
23 ๐Ÿ“ž his early notice
24 ๐Ÿ“ž missing him days
25 ๐Ÿ“ž alone in the dorm
27 ๐Ÿ“ž the invitation
28 ๐Ÿ“ž talk about daehyun
29 ๐Ÿ“ž his voicemail
30 ๐Ÿ“ž being late and tangerines
31 ๐Ÿ“ž deadly cute bias
32 ๐Ÿ“ž illegal cuteness
33 ๐Ÿ“ž anti-romantic convo
34 ๐Ÿ“ž officially together
35 ๐Ÿ“ž side by side
36 ๐Ÿ“ž her post in instagram
37 ๐Ÿ“ž his miscalls
38 ๐Ÿ“ž unknown sweet caller
39 ๐Ÿ“ž welcome back hug
40 ๐Ÿ“ž ice cream shop again
41 ๐Ÿ“ž her rabbit talks
42 ๐Ÿ“ž bringer of the bad news
43 ๐Ÿ“ž it's all about risks
44 ๐Ÿ“ž three years later...
45 ๐Ÿ“ž epilogue
niki's text au ๐Ÿ“ž the savage charmer

26 ๐Ÿ“ž snuggles and roommate

3.1K 205 81
By solivagante

Bold - Sunoo

Italic - You

Normal with underlines - Sadie

☏ ⚊ ☏

"So.."

Y/N cleared her throat awkwardly as she replied, "Yes?"

"Care to explain why there is an idol in our dorm room?", Her roommate, Sadie's gaze went down to the boy holding her hand.

They had migrated to the bed as they stared to each other, almost close to making out when her roommate walked in on them. Her friend has just got back from a grocery store, and the sounds of the plastic bags dropping to the floor is what broke them apart from each other.

"Well, you see.."

"Are you dating him?"

Y/N opened her mouth to protest, but Sunoo beats her to it, "No, not yet at least. We're getting there"

He looked at her, then turned to hug her, "Don't look so surprised, nugget. I know you want me to be your boyfriend"

Y/N supressed a laugh, shaking her head as she tried to stop the giddy smile from spreading over her face.

"You two are going to make this room full of ants", Sadie jokingly commented before walking off.

This only made Y/N chuckle as Sunoo checked the time on his phone, "Hey, do you mind if I stay the night? I don't want to go over our dorm yet"

"Oh great.. Now I have a reason to sleep over my boyfriend's house. I'll text the other roommates to evacuate this room later"

With a not-so-subtle wink to her, Sadie went out of the room and Y/N stared at the closed door, aware that the groceries in the floor were now her job to put away.

Turning back to Sunoo, she said, "I need you to help me now"

"Anything just to stay here", he grinned.

○ ○ ☏ ○ ○

"Explain to me why did you want to sleep over here again?"

Sunoo's arms were wrapped around her waist and his chin were nuzzling agaist the back of her neck as he spoke, "Ssh.. I'm trying to catch up on some sleep. Work is snatching a lot of it and so cuddling with you is the medicine"

Y/N huffed, but snuggled her back further into his chest despite being new to this feeling. She really didn't care at the moment.

At the moment, she wanted to stay in Sunoo's arms no matter how long and he didn't seemed to mind a bit, given that he was slowly dozing off.

It was the most peaceful sleep he'd gotten since their last promotion.

● ● ☏ ● ●

q & a :

why do you love this book? 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
799 60 15
a japanese girl transfers to a school knowing little to no korean, one boy knows how to help her out. โš ๏ธ: ANY FOUL BEHAVIOR THAT ENHYPEN ACTS ON THIS...
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
8.2K 532 6
"So how do we confess?" ยฐ ยฐ ยฐ And one day If I could speak to you About my feeling Towards you Will you say "Yes"? โ€ [ Watanabe Haruto ] ___ Complete...