a beautiful soul

Από varbariz

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer/playlist
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
28-craving
29-break up?
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
38-drop It
39-can you hate me now?

4

1K 4 0
Από varbariz

  Look back at it

Flashback

Mia  was once again with the boys next to her locker, they were talking about some lame party they attend a couple days ago when the sound  of the bell came from the speakers hanging in the corridors of Liberty High. Monty and Mia said their goodbyes with a kiss  but before Mia could go into her classroom Mrs.Antilly stoped her.

"Mia Jensen, can I talk to you for a second" Mia turns to her group of friends as they give her a confused look. Why would Mrs.Antilly want to speak with Mia in the first day .

"If you guys did anything, you are all in big trouble with me" Mia warned them." M, belive me we didn't do anything" Justin assures the girl.

" She probaly just want's to talk with you because of what happened last year" Zach says trying to calm his best friend, but that only made her nervousness grow.

"Zach how would that make Mia feel any better" Jeff says as he smacks the boy arm playfully. Mia looked at her boyfriend before taking a deep breath and go to mrs.Antilly.

Mrs.Antilly lead Mia into her office that was with two other girls in it.Mia still had no clue why she was there she hadn't done anything neither her boys so there was no reason for her to be there.

"Mrs.Antilly, why am I here honestly " Mia asks the older woman that was sitting in front of her."Because I'm not knew to the school nor do I need some type of advice.So I don't find some reason for me to be here" Mia didn't saw but Jess was roling her eyes at the girl, while Hannah was just observating  her talking. Hannah noted all the details from the way she was standing in her feet, her posture was impeccable Hannah thought. To the way her hands moved while she talked to the headmistress.

"Well, I though that you being cheer caption could help these girls fitting in"Mrs.Antilly said pointig at Hannah and next to her Jess and for the first time since Mia got into the office she acknowledge the two girls looking at her.Two different face expressions Hannah looked happy to see the girl again, on the other hand the girl next to Hannah looked annoyed to be there.

"So you want to force me to be friends with them"Mia aks in disbelief .Before the older woman could say something more Jess steped in "So you want us to smile at each other in the hall" Jess asks, but once again Mrs.Antilly was about to speak but this time Hannah spoke first."And how will that help us, like, directionally"

"Well,the point is "Mrs.Antilly starts "You won't be strangers.And Mia you could help theses girls feel more welcomed into our school". The two new girls look trowards Mia waiting for her to respond ." So I would be there ally " Mia aks. Now Mia loved meeting new people, but being forced to be someone else friend was a totally different thing.She liked keeping her friend group small. Just like on of her favorite artis said "A lot of people know me, but not a lot of people know me well"

 "So, just to be clear, we should smile at each other, at her and at you in the hallway too "Hannah aks pointing between her and Jess then at Mia and then at the headmistress." Sure i would love that "Mrs.Antilly says.

"Listen "The older woman starts again poting her elbows in the table " I'm not under any illusion that this school is a friendly place."She says and looks right at Mia's eyes, was she trying imply something about her  Mia though.

"Can I say something Mrs.Antilly"Mia asks politely "I'm sure Jennifer and Hillary are great girls but"Mia was cut of by Hannah"If we are going to be great frinds you should know my name is Hannah " .

"Yeah and mine is Jessica "Jessica continues after  realizing  what both girls were doing.

"Oh shot crap what did i call you"Mia asks Hannah" Hillary"Hannah answres." But isn't that your name "Mia says "No,it's Hannah". "Oh okay.What about you "Mia aks pointing to Jess.

"Jennifer"Jess replies. Mia makes a confused face pretending she forgot once again the name of the girl."It's Jessica or Jess".Mia smiles then at the two girls.

Meanwhile Mrs.Antilly looks confused between the three girls."See ,see "She repeats "The sense of humor on you three, it's a perfect match i would say"

"Yeah" Says Hannah shortly

"Clearly"Folows Jess

"No doubt"finish Mia

End of Flashback

"Hey Monty" Mia calls her boyfriend approching him next to the stairs where he was with the rest of the boys. "Hey baby, what's up" He greets his girlfriend.

"Hey " She says once again giving him a small kiss on the lips. "Have you seen Justin today, because i haven't and Jess is going insane" Mia admits. She  left out the part where she was very worried about the boy not just because she knew Monty would get jealous but also because she didn't need to hear the boys teasing her about how close her and Justin were.

"No baby, I haven't seen him, but I'm sure he is going to be here" Monty assures the girl." Right guys"  He then turns his voice to the boys behind him but never leaving his eyes from hers.

"Yeah, absolutely" Zach says and the rest of the boys just nodded. " Look babe, he knows how much time you put on to make sure everything was perfect today. He is going to be here to support you" Montgomery says, kissing Mia's head.

"Well, this is not just about me Monty, Jess is opening for him he better be here otherwise is going to be so embarrassing for her." She was fighting her nerves right now.

"Look if he don't show up, that will show how bad of a boyfriend and best friend he is" Zach tells the girl with a soft smile. However Mia didn't like the way he was reffering to him.

"Zach he is so much more then a best friend to me, he is my fucking brother okay. And he isn't a bad boyfriend he really likes Jess "Mia fights back to him.

Monty hated to see his girlfriend mad or nervous and lately Zach was putting his girl like that a lot. He also knew that he coudn't fight with him because Mia would be pissed of.  So he wrapped his arms around the girls waist, calming not only her but also himself " Let's get out of here" He whispers into her ear.

Flashback

Monet's Mia's  favorite place in that town. It was quite because normally no one would go there. It was the perfect place for her to just think. Thinking about her mistakes mostly. She would hang out by herself ,the boys thought that it was a lame coffe shop or something and she quite liked that they thought that way about it. Because that way she could have some moments to herself. Just herself.

Although things changed once two other girls started attending that same coffe shop. Mia  was just steping inside the shop when  she heard two laughs coming from on of the tables in the back, the place where Mia ussualy sat. Looking at the two girls she recognized both of them so she decide approach them.

"Jocelyn, Heidi. It's good to see you two"

" Maya, it's good to see you too" Jess greets the girl. " Hey Melody " Says Hannah this time. 

"So what are you two doing here. I have never seen you guys here" Mia says pulling a chair from the table behind and joining the two girls.

"We come here every day after school" Hannah tells her. "Wait, really" Mia aks in disbelief."Yeah why" Jess aks this time currious about why the girl got so happy about that.

"I also come here every day after school"Mia tells them "Well except this last week, cheerleading it's killing me "

"You are part of the cheerteam" Jess aks. Both Mia and Hannah notice the enthusiasm on Jess voice.

 "Yeah, I'm cheer caption obviously" Mia says with and obvious look on her face "Why " she asks Jess with curiosity. " Well, I was thinking about trying out to be a cheerleader " Jess admits .

Mia's expression was full with happiness, she loved new cheerleaders and she loved when they were her friends. The reason behind Sheri being herself a cheerleader was because when they were younger Mia made Sheri try out and luckly they both got in, but since the very start Mia was always  the star of the team.

"Oh my God. How cool is it going to be "Mia says with excitement. She didn't notice but Hannah eyes were sad ,she felt exclude from the group but obviously she didn't said anything.

"What abou you Hannah "Jess aks her best friend.

"What" Hannah aks confused.

"Me and Jess were talking about trying out for cheerleading and she just asked you if you are going to try out too" Mia explains the girl.

"I don't think so" Hannah starts "I just don't think cheer it's for me" Hannah says as soon as she sees Mia's sad face.

"Oh come on Hannah it would be so fun the three of us together on cheer team. Don't you think Mia" Jess asks, she wasn't really looking for Mia to asnwer. However Mia felt like she should tell the girl the truth.

"Well, as cheer caption is my duty to be  honest with you ,so, cheer is very important to me is the only thing I know I'm good at it's also the one thing I know that is going to take me out of this town. So I will only   accept people who also take cheer seriously. With that being said I would be  thrilled to have you both on the team. But I know that if some one is being forced to do something ,that job won't be perfect and in my team I need it all to be perfect"  Hannah and Jess were to stunned to speak that was the first time of many that they  seen the girl so serious.

" Oh look at the time i must go, but before I do go I should tell you that you guys have a stalker " Mia said and left Monet's right after.

End of Flashback

Mia was in the center of the school gym with her cheerleaders friends, everything was going according as plan. The only thing that was making Mia question if things would go the right way, was the fact that she hadn't seen Justin.

From afar she saw her boyfriend, his pround smile everytime Mia did something, send chill all over her body. They were the perfect combination the boy with anger issues that had in him a feeling that he needed to protect above everything the girl with sweet smile that hide huge traumas. And the high school sweetheart that in her  had the feeling to protect the broken boy from all the bad things in the world.

When they finished the choreography the principal started making a speech to call out Bryce Walker, Liberty High caption of the baseball and football team, and congratulating him that obviously made all students go wild, everyone seemed to love him.

" Thank you, thank you " Bryce startes to thanks, Mia knew that his speach was going to be awful, but Bryce was her friend so she had to pretend he was making a good one " It's an honor and I'm proud to be a Liberty student athlete. Go Tigers" Bryce yells and once again the crowd goes wild.

 Mia watched as Bryce started calling out the names of  the players, she  was next to Jess and she could tell the girl was anxious, she was constantly looking around to see if she could locate Justin anywhere. Mia wanted to tell her something comforting to her best friend but she couldn't find the words.

When the time finally came and Bryce call out Justin's name Jess went to do her jump, and she did it so perfect, Mia was so proud of her. But she notice that Justin didn't show up and in that moment she got so angry at the boy for doing this to both girls, but mostly to Jess.

Jess left the second she finished her jump,after noticing Justin didn't come she didn't want to be there anymore.Mia wanted to go after the girl but she couldn't ,she was cheer caption she needed to stay till the end.Mia left to the girls locker room to get changed before going to find her boyfriend.

"Hey Monty, I think we should go and try to find Justin at Bryce's" Mia tells her boyfriend getting in his car "So you do know where he is "Monty teases her. She gives him a serious look which made him smirk, he loved to see her all tense for no reason, in his eyes she looked hot.

"I'm kidding alright, don't stress baby" Monty tells Mia " I am stressed babe and Jess is too, she might go all crazy " Mia admits.

Back at Bryces Zach and Marcus had arrived sooner then Montgomery and Mia so Zach had send a quick messaged to Mia saying that Justin was looking bad.

"Hey Jessica been looking for you. She looks bad " Says Marcus to Justin, who was just laying down in the couch playing video games.

" Yeah, she has for a while" Justin says not taking the eyes from the game.

"You going to talk to her" Zach aks him 

"And say what " Justin aks not really caring what his friends were trying to imply.

" Tell her to get her shit together. She is acting like a nut job, she is drawing attention to herself and you " Marcus warns Justin.

"Not me. I ain't there" Justin says very calmly.

"Mia is coming here with Monty . She been looking for you, she is worried Justin" Zach warns the boy. He looked up at him, both Zach and Marcus noticed the sad face Justin made when he  heard the girl name

" She is also very dissapointed that you missed today. You know that she only went to cheer to be close to you " Zach continuous " Well, I never asked her too" Justin says coldly.

" Jesus Justin " Marcus says " For someone that calls that girl his sister you are acting like  a dick towards her" Marcus said 

Justin didn't like the way he was treating Jess or Mia .But that is how Justin is he says things he don't mean without thinking straigth first and then he regrets it, just like he regrets what he said right now. Both boys give each other a look, they were worried with the boy.

Mia and Monty arrived soon after the boys conversation ended, she walked straight to the beach house and without bothering knocking on the door she walked in,Montgomery following rigth behind.

" Justin Foley you are a fucking  jerk" Mia yells  at her brother .Justin was still laying down on the couch, Zach and Marcus were playing games with him but Marcus was sitting down on the couch and Zach was satnding up behinde the couch. Mia's loud voice made the three boy's jump .

" Jesus Christ Mia " Justin says not looking up to see the girl, he was too embarrassed to do it.

"You are an asshole did you know it. Jess it's so mad at you rigth now. She is coming at you " Mia says walking in the beach house and heading to the place where Zach was, greating him with a hug . Monty eyes followed every step the girl took. Montgomery De La Cruz was not a boy that liked to share his things and what he hated the most was seeing that his girl was that close with the other boys especially Dempsey. 

"Yeah I know just chill for awhile ok" Justin demands .

Mia Couldn't belive her eyes, Justin was being a completely asshole towards her. The person she called her best friend, her brother, was being so cold .

" Justin look at me now " Mia told the  boy, the sudden change in her voice from a really worried but still sweet to a cold and authoritarian one made all four boys look at her. Monty looked kinda of proud of his girlfriend he loved seeing her demanding but the other three boys looked scared.

Before Mia could say anything else Jess stormed into the beach house.

"You are such a fucking asshole" Jess says puching Justin in the chest sending him backwards "How cuould you do that to me " Jess asks mad at her boyfriend.

The rest of the teenagers were in silence watching the pair figth "What did you tell him" Asks Jess repeatedly " What did I tell who" Justin yells back  "Mr.Porter. What did you tell him yesterday and why haven't you been at school" Jess aks again at her boyfriend getting angrier  and smacking his arms once again.

" I just needed a day of to-to chill"Justin stutters a bit "The day after you talked to Mr.Porter you suddenly needed a day off . You are not telling me something" Jess shots back.

" What would I not be telling you " Justin says and the environment in the room  got heavier. Justin moved to sit on the couch that was closed to the table were was his beer was, Mia moved in Monty's lap "Can you stop movin so much Mia" Monty whispers in her ear " If you take out whatever you have in your pockets I would stop movin " Mia whispers back to him, Montgomery let out a small laugh " Oh baby, my pockets are empty "Montgomery whispers once again in Mia's ear, his hand moved slowly to her waist and whispers "Give me a few minutes baby" Mia's  eyes widened  and her cheeks turned red.

Meanwhile Jess and Justin were still figthing now about Clay having the tapes "He is not like the rest of us,he could say something" Jess affirms " He won't talk. We will make sure of it, plus M is on the tapes too okay,he won't make anything to put his sister in bad sheets" Justin assueres the girl. Jess looked at Mia, she send her a small smile her face was still a little bit red but with the lack of ligth that was in the beach house no one really noticed.

"You could lose your short out  to scholarship" Jess says " We will deal with it ok.Just chill " Justin shots obviously tired of that conversation. Jess shakes her head and sits down on the couch " How far is he anyway" Justin asks now a lot more calm then before " He is not there yet if that's what you mean " Jess says with a cold face expression while Justin shakes his head and takes a sip of his beer.

"Justin " Jess starts very calm making the whole room look at the two" If Hannah was lying why are you here " Jess asks the other four teens locked eyes with each other wanting to know the answer to that too. Justin dind't respond he just took a sip of his beer again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This chapter is alot more big then the others sorry for that, in case you like chapters this big please tell me .

Kisses Barbara <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

34.5K 612 78
Cora Cameron, cousin of Sarah Cameron. Sarah and Cora have been close since birth. However, Sarah loved the kook life And Cora hated it, but she sti...
21.9K 260 23
It started with a word, a fight, and something else in between that would bring everyone down with a vengeance that would rock Liberty High and it al...
8.8K 143 8
ʟɪᴇꜱ. ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ. ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ. That's what Raegan felt when Joey told her what happened that night. Luke is the only person she had. He wouldn't do anyt...
4.9K 125 10
Today I will teach you all how to make Fanfiction. Because I am tired of reading sh*tty ones. -_- There can be spelling mistakes and grammatical err...