Ishqaan Wild Moments

By confusedbubble

It is compilation of ONE SHOTS(OS ) of ishqaan's romantic/hot bed moments 🥵. Each and every part contains h... More

~ First night after second marriage ~ /OS/
~ Oil massage ~ /OS/
~ Feather ~/OS/
~ Evening "snacc" ~ /OS/
~ New experiences(Part-1) ~ /TS/
~ New experiences ( Part-2) ~ /TS/~Bathroom fun~/OS/
~ Rough and hard🥵 ~ /OS/
•NEW BOOK•
~ Office romance🔥 (part-1) ~ /TS/
~ Car Moments💦 ~ /OS/
~ Raw and Rough Pleasure~ /OS/

~ Office romance(Part-2)🔥 /Ice Night🥶 ~/TS/OS/

5.8K 117 80
By confusedbubble

So many of you seem to comment on the parts but don't upvote them , if you like a certain part then kindly do upvote AND comment ,your feedback means a lot!

So here comes the next part of office romance , I.e their night after 1 week being away from each other.
You guys can also consider this as an entirely different OS with the name

🥶"ICE NIGHT"🥶

A long and steamy part ahead this is by far the most detailed part I have written🔥
————————————————————————

Warning: Contains Sexual Content🔞

(Continued)

As the beautiful summer evening passed on, with Ishqaan in Ahaan's office , it was time for them to leave for their home. When they came home they were greeted by everyone , after having dinner and spending quality time with everyone they came to their room.

( At 11pm)

After returning from office , Ishqi had wore a simple dark blue sleeveless and backless Kurti, with deep cuts from the side starting from above her navel while she was wearing leggings below her navel making her waist visible from the side .
Whereas Ahaan had worn a simple loose grey T-shirt with black shorts that reached his knees , giving him an elongated look.

Ishqi entered the room while ahaan was coming just behind her staring her with eyes full of lust., he  locked the door and switched off his phone and kept it on the table.

She was walking towards the bed when Ahaan by jerk pulled her towards him and seductively glided his hands under her kurti and kept on her waist

Ahaan: (huskily in her ears) Bola tha na sone nhi duga (licking her earlobe)

Ishqi : ( her breathing hitched ,turned around and kept her index finger on his lips)(huskily)Toh karre?

Ahaan - ( initially astonished at the same time habitual with this bold ishqi , which earlier used to blush and now was boldly leading the conversation,
sucked her index finger that was placed on his lips without breaking eye contact with ishqi )

Ishqi  -  (lustfully looking at ahaan sucking her finger, and pressing her finger more into his mouth)

After sucking her finger off , Ahaan  brought his face near and kissed her on the lips while her hands  automatically encircled around his nape and his hands on her back that was backless and squeezing it hard . Their tongues travelled in each other's mouth roaming in every direction , syncing with each other . Their was almost no distance between their bodies .

Ishqi felt something on her stomach and ahaan pulled her even more closer and the moment ishqi realised it was his HARD penis she moaned in his mouth and taking that opportunity ahaan grabbed both of her lips in his mouth taking domination smooched her lips hard , while his penis was being pressed on her stomach

After few minutes , both of them released each other for catching their breath

Ahaan : Mai bas abhi aaya (gave a peck on her cheeks, and she was blushing with his cute antic)

Ahaan left the room hurriedly leaving a Confused ishqi behind

Ishqi : (POV) Ye AVM bhi na Pata nahi kya ho jaata hai inko, ek second ek dum cutee ban jaate hai Aur agle second imran hashmi ban jate hai ...Imran Hashmi!? Seriously Ishqi Tu AVM ko imraan Hashmi se compare kar rahi hai kya ho gaya hai tujhe! Vaise AVM ko aaj bata he dugi ki 'This Ishqi is Verrey Risky' (sitting on the bed)

While ishqi was in her thoughts , ahaan had came in the room with a bowl full of ice, that were in no time gonna melt down soon.

Ishqi: Aap kha chale gaye the? Aur baraf kyu leke aaye hai?

Ahaan : (placing the bowl on the side table) Abhi pata chal jayega Mrs Malhotra(sitting besides her)

Ahaan : (POVJabse ham dono ne 50 shades of grey dekhi hai , I wanted to try this with her , I can't stop imagining her, ahaan agar vo imagination me he itni tempting lagti hai to vo real me to usse bhi zyada sexy lagegi ..For sure....GOD I've missed my women!

Ishqi: ooo acha mai Samajh gayi aap kya karna chahte hai!Christian grey ban rahe hai aap!(scooted more closer to him and glided her hands under his T-shirt seductively , huskily)won't you blindfold me?

Ahaan : ( having a sudden boner , glided his hands on her back , under her kurti , he found out she hadn't wore a bra , huskily) No, because I want YOU to see how I make you feel

Ishqi: ( turned on and started getting wet with his talks  )

Both ishqi and ahaan were sitting with each other with no distance between them and their faces so close to each other ,both of them were breathing heavily.
Ahaan started removing her kurta whereas ishqi's hands started removing ahaan's T-shirt, both of them eager to take each other , both of their heartbeats started to rise at an increasing pace

Ahaan hovered above her while ishqi below him and he took one ice and kept in his mouth

Ahaan with one ice in his mouth started kissing ishqi such that she can also feel the coldness of the ice while his hands on his side supporting himself and ice travelling from his mouth to her mouth both of them sharing one ice . In that process water started dripping from ishqi's mouth towards her neck .

They kept kissing each other and in no time the ice was fully melted,but their kissing didn't stop and their kiss started to get more wild.

Ahaan - (Took another ice in his mouth and started gliding it on her neck )

Ishqi : (the sensation of ice and ahaan's lips on her neck was giving her different feeling , an unknown pleasure occurred her)Ahhh (moaning)

Ahaan then started moving the ice towards her collarbones ,slowly gliding it towards the valley between her breasts, with each glide goosebumps arose on her skin and also leaving her skin slightly wet due to the cold water

Ishqi : ahhaann (moaning)

Ahaan brought the ice close to her breast and glided the ice along her breasts and covering both of the breasts with full water , while she was breathing heavily such that her body was going up and down and her body reacting to the ice and his touches.

Ahaan - (looking closely to her body and focusing on the water that was now gliding downwards between her valley of breasts , whereas her neck fully covered with water , with this view in front of him he started getting more hard and the view turned out to be more sexy than he imagined it )

Ahaan glided the ice on her nipple such that her nipple expanded a little and then noticing her other nipple was hard so  he similarly glided the ice on her other nipple too and it expanded the same way , he also glided his tongue on her nipple and slightly flicking it with his tongue

Ishqi - ( shivered with the sensation of the ice on her nipples along with with his cold tongue that flickered her giving her a undefinable pleasure, tucking his hair hard)

Ahaan: ishqii( As ishqi tucking his hair hard made him felt good and he did the same thing with her other nipple and then glided the ice towards her stomach and kept the the ice in the her navel)

Whole body of ishqi was covered in water and she was shivering with the pleasure that the touches of ahaan was giving her while ice cube was just like a cherry on the top.

Ishqi : ahhh(moaning loudly)

Ahaan hovered above her and kissed her neck HARD smooching her hard , she could feel the wildness in his kiss and she was turned on as much as him , and she could feel his cold mouth being pressed on her neck, and she was feeling heavenly ,while her full body being on fire

Ishqi : ahhaannn (moaning)

Ahaan - ( came downwards, glancing that the ice has melted in her navel, sucked her navel such that the excess water can be withdrawn)

Ishqi : (gasped)

Ahaan gently removed her leggings followed by panty , and hold  her thighs and started sucking at her vagina

Ishqi : ahnwsnw(unable to speak clear words, pressed both of her upper and lower lip together)

He started sucking at her vagina , gliding his tongue on her both folds and flickering his tongue on her hole and entered his tongue in her hole,making her moans unstoppable .

Ishqi : ahaannn ( she couldn't control his cold mouth and tongue sucking and entering her made her feel on cloud nine )

Ishqi couldn't control it and in a matter of few seconds released it on ahaan's mouth and he licked all of her liquids and came up and made her taste it .
She could feel a little sweetness on her tongue and she came to know that was the taste of her liquids. That instant thought made her wet again

Ishqi in a sudden swift Changed her position and now ishqi was on top of ahaan

Ishqi : Ab Mrs Malhotra ka kaamal dekho!( placing an ice cube in her mouth , hovered above him)

Ishqi  harshly hold both of his hand above his head with her one hand and rubbed the ice on his lips

Ahaan - (opened his mouth to kiss her )

Ishqi - (smirked and glided downwards  the ice on his neck and gently licking the area, while her one hand feeling and squeezing his biceps and  the other roaming on his chest seductively )

Ahaan : ahhh ishqii (moaning)

Ishqi glided the ice cube down towards his collarbones and towards his chest while his body was shivering with the sensation of ice, taking him to a different level of pleasure

She took the ice cube towards his nipples and gently kissed his nipples never leaving eye contact with him and she slowly moved the ice cube downwards towards his stomach whereas he shivered with this sensation and she kept gliding the ice on his stomach making patterns on his stomach

Ahaan : ishqiijjw (moaning, unable to form words)

Ishqi went a little low towards his V-cut teasing him

Ahaan: ishqiii  ( moaning loudly )

Ishqi - (smiles a little ,and ice water dripped from her mouth to his navel)

Ishqi slowly came upwards and kept the the ice cube in the adjoining between his neck and collarbones and entangled both of their hands and kissed on his neck harshly , while his penis was being rubbed on her stomach and she intentionally pressed it harder

Ahaan : ishqiii ( moaned , as couldn't control anymore)

He again changed the position , now ishqi was under him and he in a sudden swift entered into her without giving any warning

Both led a out a loud moan and ahaan started inserting into her slowly while both of them were kissing each other wildly

Ahaan :  (squeezed her breasts wildly, slighly pinching her at her nipples)

Ishqi : aaahh (moaned in his mouth, squeezed his hips and slightly pinched his hips)

Ahaan: ish..(moaned in her mouth , slightly increasing his pace )

As the time passes on the the speed gradually started to increase and they were in a moaning mess , continuously taking each other's name and Ahaan moved his hand seductively all along her body and rubbed her clit whereas Ishqi moved her hand all along his body and pulled him even closer and gently squeezing his balls making him stiffen

Ahaan cummed in her and while watching him all relaxed and sexy , ishqi knot in her stomach came closer and she also released her juices.

Both of their bodies were covered with beads of sweat and water ,which were mixed together and both of them were satisfied

After some time ahaan shifted besides her and engulfed her in a hug such that her back was facing him

Ahaan : Aaj to ye ishqi kaafi risky thi (laughing)(nuzzling into her hair) I missed your smell(taking a long sniff)

Ishqi : (laughing with him) Aur ahaan veer Malhotra bilkul bhi sanskaari nahi tha

Ahaan : Ahaan veer Malhotra bhot sanskaari hai lekin tumhara AVM bilkul bhi nahi (placing hand on her waist and pulled her even more closer such that she could feel his penis on her hips)

Ishqi : ahannnn!

Ahaan started laughing,nuzzling into her neck and both of them slept peacefully,in each other's arms cuddling .
———————————————————————————
~ Confused Bubble ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 131 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
3.9K 126 15
I'm super bad at this 😑 This is my first story, It's cringe trust me. Not for under 18, But I can't exactly stop you so...
36.3K 1K 23
Taehyung : * in my ear * baby if you keep doing such things then I'll not be able to control myself and your Virginity could be spoil by me LET'S CH...
5.3K 66 6
WARNING: 18+ ONLY ! ! Made for Mature Readers Read at your own risk! A series of spicy oneshots If you're not comfortable with explicit themes and Fe...