Daddy's Princess | Sano Manji...

By YANDERITER

"𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛?" More

𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬❜𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦
⓿➊
⓿➋
⓿➌
⓿➍
⓿➎
⓿➏
⓿➐
⓿➑
⓿➒
➊⓿
➊➊
➊➋
➊➌
➊➍
➊➎
➊➏
➊➑
➊➒

➊➐

11.3K 521 253
By YANDERITER

Mikey woke up beside his little princess who was sucking her thumb while she slept, he took a couple of pictures and kissed her cheek. He had to go somewhere so he changed in his suit and told Eiko to keep her busy while he was away. Eiko finally had the courage to tell him that she was going to leave soon, Mikey didn't know what to say, his daughter loved her.

"I don't mind, but my princess will..." He spoke and left. Eiko was so scared and nervous to tell Coco, what would she do?

When it was time to wake her up, Eiko came with her breakfast and obviously hand fed her.

"Coco, what would you do if I had to leave one day?" The woman nervously asked. The baby girl didn't reply for a while but she smiled.

"Then I'll wish Eiko-san good luck and wait for her to come back!" She giggled. Eiko was surprised by her answer.

"Eiko-san, are you leaving me?" She asked. Eiko swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded with a small smile.

"My husband will take me away tomorrow..." She spoke.

"Then you won't come tomorrow?" She tilted her head.

"N-no." Eiko sighed. Coco smiled again and got off the bed after eating.

"Alright, I'll go make a gift for you, daddy bought me a lot of beads!" Coco grinned and started walking to the door, but she suddenly stopped.

"Where's daddy?" She looked back and asked.

"He had some important work, he'll be back soon." Eiko replied. The little girl nodded and went to her room to change and make a keychain for Eiko as a goodbye gift.

"She doesn't mind..." Eiko started tearing up.

Meanwhile, Coco changed in a pretty pink dress and went to her playroom to make a keychain for Eiko. She was humming some tune she made up herself but suddenly dropped a tear on her white table.

She was crying, Eiko was her first friend, she was there for her when no one did, the past months, Eiko was the only one with her and the little girl had a weird feeling in her heart, like something's being taken away from her, she felt empty inside, she didn't know how to comprehend this feeling.

Her heart had a couple of pieces, they were for her father, her aunt and uncle, the Akashi siblings, Kakucho , and Eiko, and it felt like Eiko's piece was being taken away.

She wiped her tears and smiled, she knew she shouldn't make a fuss because it would only make things worse, so she smiled from then on and made a pink keychain for Eiko that had a sliver heart charm at the end.

Meanwhile, Mikey went to jail along with Kakucho and Sanzu to teach Hanma a lesson, seeing his poor girl fight a battle where he couldn't even go, broke his heart.

Mikey was going to beat him up, real bad. Hanma was locked in a cell and wore a simple orange khaki pants and a khaki buttoned shirt.

"What brings you here Mik-" Before he could say anything, Mikey kicked him away that he landed onto a wall. Hanma groaned while Sanzu was smirking. Kakucho was standing with a blank expression on his face. But in his heart, he knew that Hanma deserved it for hurting the little girl.

"My daughter can't sleep properly because of you." Mikey's eyes had bloodlust. He wanted to kill him, but why end up in a cell when he can go home to a smiling angel.

"Mr. Sano. Please stop!!" One of the guards warned.

"Or we'll have to lock you up as well!" Mikey clicked his tongue while Hanma smirked as he wiped the blood off of his face.

"Heard you're on death row... you deserve it fucker!" Mikey mocked and left.

He went home in his car to see his princess whom he got to know was in her room playing.

He immediately went to the playroom and saw that her eyes were a little swelled, like she was crying.

"Coco!" He immediately went to her and picked her up in his arms. The little girl hugged her father tight, she really needed him.

"Daddy...." She spoke in a tiny voice.

"Yes, baby?" He was firing someone today, someone hurt his baby!

"Eiko-san is leaving..." He then understood a problem, he parted the hug and smiled at his crying baby.

"Will you miss her?" He asked. She nodded while wiping her tears.

"Now, now! Don't cry! Eiko will be back, she's going away for a while, this isn't a goodbye." He kissed her forehead. Coco nodded and forced a smile.

"What if she doesn't come back?" She started tearing up again.

"Why would she do that? Nobody can stay away from my angel for too long. Look at me! I missed you all the time I was away..." He nuzzled his cheeks with her, which made her feel a lot better and special.

"I love you, daddy!" She kissed his cheek.

"And daddy loves you too!" He chuckled.

Nighttime came and it was time for Eiko to go. Coco gifted her the keychain in a perfectly wrapped pink box and gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

"I'll miss you so much, Eiko-san!" Coco yelled even thought they weren't that far from each other. Mikey was holding her near the gate and Eiko was standing behind the car that Mikey arranged, he didn't want the woman going alone at night.

"I'll miss you too, Coco!" She waved and sat in the car which had black tinted windows. When she sat, Coco hid her face in her father's chest as she was crying. Eiko, who was worried that Coco didn't care about her saw how devastated she was from the window.

She teared up as well and hoped for the moment when she'll get to see this angel again, hopefully by then, she'll bring a little friend along for her to play with.

As the car left, Mikey took her inside and comforted her. He gave her big and tight hugs and kisses to stop her from crying. He even went far as running all over the house with her on the back, which made her laugh.

It was soon her bedtime and Mikey told her to change and tucked her in his bed, he was stroking her hair while she had her eyes closed, she suddenly opened them and asked a question which made him really uncomfortable.

"Daddy? Will I ever get another mommy?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 11.2K 22
"𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳...
283K 13K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥...
131K 5.6K 24
𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 �...
263K 9.2K 19
❝𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...