Locked Away- Lucas Friar GMW...

By Cheerios1234567

Deja Precious Walker just moved to New York for a new start. She was trying to get through middle school and... More

Cast
Girl meets World
Girl Meets Boy
Girl meets New Boy (Short Chapter)
Girl meets Sneak Attack
Girl Meets Father
Girl meets Deja's mother
Girl Meets Bitterness And Rekindled Friendships
Girl meets Smackle
Girl Meets A Real Father
Home for the Holidays
Girl Meets Court Case
Girl Meets First Date
Girl Meets Real First Date
Girl Meets Ignored
Girl Meets Party
Girl Meets Secret of Life.. Pt...
Girl Meets Michelle & Farkle
Girl Meets Liam's Real Crush
Girl Meets Revealed Truths
Girl Meets Prison
Girl Meets Break Up
Girl Meets Mental Health
Girl Meets Pluto With A Hurricane
Girl Meets Semi-Formal
Girl Meets The Precious World
Girl Meets Texas (Part 1)
Girl Meets Texas (Part 2)
Girl Meets Texas (Part 3)
Girl Meets Tested Legacies
Girl Meets Atlanta
Been a while
1 YEAR!!!
Girl Meets High School (Part 2)
Girl Meets New Friends & Jealousy
Girl Meets Non-Exist Triangle
Girl Meets Goodbye
New Cast
Girl Meets Changes
 Epilogue
Affinity

Girl Meets High School (Part 1)

2.2K 57 21
By Cheerios1234567

•PSA, ITS A LONG ASS CHAPTER SO BE READY! HAPPY READING!•
The first day of school is tomorrow and that's when Fran and Nik want to take us out shopping, I swaer they're the reason why I being procrastinating.

"Ah! I can't believe you guys are going to be starting highschool tomorrow. No, we get to see you guys everyday." Fran squealed, looking through a rack of clothes.

"Is she always like this?" Mel asked, looking at the hyperactive girl who was placing clothes into her arms.

"Oh babes, you haven't seen anything yet." Nik said patting her shoulder, making Mich and I snort.

"Moving along from me, are you guys ready though?" Fran asked

"I mean I guess, we're not really stressing about it. We're just hoping our group will make through these next 4 years." I said, thinking about the whole RIiley and Maya sitiuation. We noticed the girls sharing a look and groaned.

"What did you guys did." Mich asked still groaning

"Why must you think we did something?" We gave them a look with zero expression.

"Okay, we're going to be put their group up to the test."

"This was Thor's idea, wasn't it?" We asked in unison, they smiled at us sheepishly.

"Do the boys know of this test?" Mel asked, grabbing some cute tops.

"Yup, the only ones that don't know is Riley and Maya." Nik said

"But enough of all of that, into the fitting room. You guys need to look amazing for your first day."

"Do we have any say in this?" "Nope." Great.. just great.

⫷⫷⫷

Us girls ended up sleeping over at Nik's while the boys were at Thor's.

"You guys look us good! The boys are going to drool!" Fran said, clapping while jumping up and down. We gave the girls a hug as a thank you.

"Come on, we better get going before we're late." Nik said, grabbing her bag.

"We'll meet you two at the car." They nodded and walked out. Mich and Mel looked at me confused.

"Promise me no matter what, things won't change between the three of us." Their eyes soften as they came up to me and pulled me into a group.

"Dej you don't have to even worry about that, don't think like that." Mich said

"She's right Dee, we're not going anywhere. We're stuck with us for life, there's no escape us. We're gonna all graduate together and go to the same college, get a big ass house to fit all of us in there and grow old together." Melanie said making Mich and I laugh.

"There you go, so hold your chin up and let's show them that we're not just ordinary freshman." I inhaled and exhaled before nodding.

"Let's do this."

⫷⫷⫷
Nik and Fran dropped us off at the subway so we could meet up with the boys.

"We'll see you guys there." We waved at them before heading down.

"So what's happening with you and Liam M?" Mich asked her

"We're just taking everything slow, not any for him but for me as well. He doesn't know this but I never truly believed in love. So I'm trying to make sure this is what I truly want but I think I know I want and what I want is him. But I'll wait for him." We smiled at her

"Well we can tell that he really likes you, just by the way he cares for you. Just keep doing what you guys are doing and don't let anything or anyone ruin it for you guys. Let the only thing that can ruin you two is you two." I said to her and she nodded, I could tell she was going to be think about a lot today. A pair of hands placed themselves over my eyes.

"I thought we had a talk about you wearing those short skirts out in public Deja?" A husky voice whispered into my ear, a smirk formed onto my lips.

"Because I love the reaction that it gets out of you Lucas." I said turning around to face him. As I turned, his hands slid down to my neck... He pulled me into him, making me look up at him. I felt a shiver run down my back as we stared at each other.

"Uhm can we get going please?" We turned to Riley who looked uncomfortable and Maya who was glaring at Melanie and Liam who whispering to each other. I looked behind me to see Farkle and Mich sharing a couple of kisses. Looks like those two are jealous that they don't have anyone. Lucas removed his hands from my neck, intertwined our fingers together as our train pulled up.

We got on and found a couple of empty seats. Liam and Melanie were standing on the further on us, talking quietly. I felt eyes on me and turned over to Lucas.

"What?" I asked

"You look beautiful." I smiled shyly, looking down. He lifted up my head with his finger, so softly as if I was glass.

"What's going on in that mind of yours Precious?" He asked

"I'm scared... The group is already all over the place because of the Melanie, Maya, and Liam drama. How do I know we won't break apart after today?" I asked and he held my face

"Hey... don't worry your head about that. We'll take it one day at a time and we'll try our very best to make sure that doesn't happen." He reassurances me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I love you..." "I love you more."
⫷⫷⫷
We haven't been here for two seconds and they (Riley and Maya) have already knocked two girls unconscious. Lord help us all.

We made our way upstairs while looking around.

"This is going to be a long 4 years." Mich said and we nodded in agreement.

"Riles? What if we don't own this place?" I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around Lucas, trying to calm myself down from my mind.

"Maya, life wouldn't do that. We're us." Riley says as two tall ass guys from the basketball stood over us. Lucas' grip tightened around me

"So we're a bunch of shrimps here, great." Liam commented, looking up at the guys who laughed, walking away.

"Come in, there's just people in highschool." Lucas says and like magic, Thor appeared, trying to act intimidating. He smirked before walking away, I bit my lip so I wouldn't smile.

"You know who goes to our highschool? Thor." I snorted quietly

"I heard that even the best of friendships can come apart in high school. That couldn't happen to us right? Promise me that no matter what happens, we'll always stick together." I felt someone grab my hand and saw Melanie. She gave it a squeeze and I smiled at her softly. We looked over at Nik who pointed towards the bell and we nodded. Once the bell rang, I grabbed on to Lucas who held me tightly. I saw Mich and Mel do the same to Farkle and Liam. Riley and Maya wasn't as luck as they were getting tossed around like nothing. I don't when or how but Farkle ended up hanging from the ceiling.

"We're screwed."
⫷⫷⫷
After rush hour and almost getting trampled, Riley started her speech which was interrupted by Nikki.

"Get in the hole." "Of course get in the hole." Riley said turning towards her, Fran, and Thor.

"What are you?" She asked

"I'm Riley." She says nervously

"What are you?" Fran asked Maya

"She's my best friend, and we can do without the attitude, madam." Maya sassed

"What'd you call us?" Nikki asked as she crossed her arms with an eyebrow raised. Maya started backing up

"I'm gonna probably need help now." I shook my head, did she expect?

"You're spunky. You know what I'm gonna call you? Spunky."

"And what are you, spunky?" Fran asked and Maya looked over at Liam who was having a staring contest with Thor.

"And what do we have here?" Nikki asked, walking up to me. I could tell she was trying so hard not laugh so I just look at her up and down with a straight face.

"And what should we call you?" She asked

"Her name is Deja and you can call me Lucas." That's when Thor walked up, making the two staring at each other.

"You do what they say." Thor says

"This hallway here is for people who have earned it."

"Why are you doing this?" Liam asked, pulling Melanie into his side.

"You wanna hear your freshman song?" Fran asked

"Oh, we have a freshman song. I want to hear our freshman." Mich face palmed, hitting her hand on her forehead loudly. Everyone looked over at her as she shook her head.

"I can't, I just can't right now. I'll see y'all in the hole." She says, heading down the stairs.

"Babe, when you're ready, jump down." She says to Farkle who was still hanging from the ceiling.

"Okay!" Those two I swear.

"You know, I like her." Nikki said pointing at Mich who had a very small smile on her face.

"I still wanna hear our freshman song!"

"I think you don't." Maya tells her

"Oh, we have come to Abigail, with innocence of soul. And what we are is freshman, so we go into the hole." They sang, pointing towards the hole.

"It's beautiful." At this point, I was ready to toss myself down the flight of stairs.

"Riley!" This girl literally starting singing while going on to the hole.

"Do you think it would be option of someone pushing down the hole so I can meet my demise?" I asked, making Melanie smack my arm.

"What? It was just a question." Maya walked up to Fran

"We were kings." "Yeah, that's over." Me, Luke, Mel, and Li were still upstairs as the three walked over to where Farkle was hanging from.

"Do it." Thor says and Farkle literally dropped himself down there. Melanie and I were trying our hardest not to laugh right now that the tears were welling up in our eyes.

AN/: nah when I tell you, I spent an hour laughing at the scene. I just kept rewatching it.

"You know we're not gonna stay down here, right?" Lucas asked

"You guys know as soon as you leave, we're gonna go to class." Liam added

"Oh, we want to go to class." Fran said

"But spend your free time down here because of what Spunky said." Nikki adds

"What, "we were kings"?"

"Yeah. In middle school, you were." Thor says

"We all were."

"But right now, you're not. We are. We walk anywhere we want and you don't." Fran says with a small pout.

"Why? Because you say so?" Lucas asked

"Yeah." Thor said walking up to him.

"Now get down there, little buddy." All I can say is Lucas looks so hot when he's angry. If though, I know he's just acting.

"You'll know when to come out." Fran tells us

"This is a service we perform. We don't have to thank us." Nikki's says as her and Fran bow

"Trust me, we won't." Melanie says

"Trust me, you will." Thor says, still not taking his eyes off of Lucas.

"If there's nothing else, we wish you good day." Riley says and we all looked at her like she was crazy.

"What the hell is we?" Me, Mel, and Mich asked in unison.

"Good luck in high school." Riley waves as they walked away. Thor turned and winked at us, we winked back before heading down into the hole.

"I'm sorry we're in here guys." Lucas said, pulling into his chest.

"It's not your fault Lucas." Farkle tells him

"You can't always protect us." I said, looking up at him.

"I used to..."
⫷⫷⫷
Okay, so now we're in Matthews' class but I couldn't even think about anything he was saying. I know this test is to see if this group was going to last but I don't have much faith that it is. Lucas could find someone else to be with, Mich could get tired of me and find a better best friend, Melanie could just not wanna be around me anymore, Liam could already be looking for another little sister, Farkle could be find someone else to lean on.... I was already removed by Riley and Maya.... What if I just ended up alone? Is that what I'm so afraid? Being alone?

Yes, that's exactly what it is... I've been alone for so long and when I finally have a family to lean on, I become dependent of them. And I can't imagine myself without them. I don't want to imagine myself without them, I don't think I'm ready for highschool
⫷⫷⫷3rd person⫷⫷⫷
As Deja is going through all of these emotions in her mind, she doesn't notice her friends and boyfriend looking at her worried. They could tell she was having an internal battle with herself and it was evident that she was losing it. Cory looked at the girl he saw as his own daughter and decided to try to snap her out of it.

"Deja.." he calls out softly but she was staring off blankly.

"Deja." Mich said shaking her a bit, making Deja jump a bit. Deja looked around to see everyone was staring at me.

"Um yes?" "You alright?" Cory asked

"I think I need to take a walk." She said before walking out. Lucas didn't stop at anything before running after her. He searched around her to see her sitting with Thor at the bay window area.

"Dee what's going on? Is it the test? If so, we can stop it if it's affecting you this much." Thor tells her

"No, I'm just in my mind a lot today." She claims

"Deja, I know you a lot better than that. Talk to me." Thor knew Lucas was standing there but didn't say anything because he wanted Deja to speak her mind.

"You know my story, you know what I went through. Ive been alone almost my whole life and I finally have the family, friends, and boyfriend I've been wishing for. But what if you guys soon realize that I'm not worth it? What if I'm truly not ready for this Thor? What if I'm too in over my head? You guys could find anyone better than me-"

"But that's the thing Darlin'... we only want you." Lucas says, making Deja turn to him.

"It's okay to be feeling this way Dee, no one is ready when going into high school. Me, Nik, and Fran definitely won't ready, but we don't want you guys to make the same mistake as us. That's why we're making you guys go through this test." Thor watched as Deja ran into Lucas' arms, holding onto him tightly.

"You have nothing to worry about Deja, we would be crazy to ever decide to leave you." Thor whispered to himself.
⫷⫷⫷DEJA⫷⫷⫷
Thankfully, no one noticed what happened earlier in class but I know they would soon enough. But as of right now, Riley and Liam were going back and forth about this hole situation.

"Okay, you know what? That's it. I'm going to look around. Come on, Liam." Lucas says and the two boys head out of the hole. Melanie held out her hands for me and Mich, which we grabbed and went upstairs with Farkle behind us. Riley and Maya eventually came up with us and saw the same bay window area I sitting at with Thor. They ran over to it only for two cheerleaders to come up to them.

"You're in our spot." "This is where we sit." The girls got up so the cheerleaders could sit down.

"In the window? And you guys talk about life?" Riley asked

"Does she always think everything is about her? Melanie whispered to me and Mich.

"You have no idea."

"No. We sit in the window." "And go like this." The two cheerleaders did Riley and Maya's hair flip thing and just from seeing that, I was ready to drop out altogether.

"Hi, what's your names?" I looked to see the two cheerleaders were looking at Lucas and Liam. Melanie and I shared a look before looking at the cheerleaders.

"We have even better question..." I said with a fake smile.

"Would you like to lose your eyes now or later if you don't stop looking what's ours?" Melanie asked, glaring and that's when the boys moved us away from the girls.

"Well aren't you two just adorable?" I went to go at her but Lucas wrapped his arm around me so I wouldn't move.

"And thank you for being a distraction until the football team finished practice."

"We're trying out for football." Liam said pointing at him and Lucas.

"Yeah? Good luck to you." Melanie bucked out, making her jump a bit. The football team came up with Thor right smack in the middle. I need to know what this school is feeding them so Lucas doesn't eat any of it, he's already taller than me. I don't need him being a fucking tree as well.

"You're the football players in highschool?" Liam asked and they all nodded.

"Hey, that's great." I snorted quietly at the look on his face.

"And you're the cheerleaders in highschool?" Melanie asked looking at them up and down. They nodded at her as she gave them a stank look.

"I've been seen better, I can't wait to try out. Right Dee?" I smirked with a wink at Thor who was grinning at the look on Lucas and Liam's faces.

"Yup, get ready because we're gonna bring it on." I said as Farkle and Mich came from behind the Football players.

"The scientists here are gigantic." He said

"About the size as these tall ass trees behind me." Mich said walking off with Farkle.

"So you guys decided to come upstairs, huh? You think you ready for the big time?" Thor asked, Lucas and Liam look at each other and glanced at me and Mel.

"Bring it on." They said walking off.
⫷⫷⫷
We stormed into Cory's classroom, well Riley and Maya did while the rest of us walked in there like normal people. Riley started blaming Cory for not preparing us for highschool.

"Riley, your dad is been preparing us for highschool. We just didn't see that, we just thought he was teaching things just to learn. But he teaches things to prepare us for this very moment. Instead of blaming him, how about you at least to try to take some accountability for once?" I asked

"Why are you being so rude to me?" Before I could go off on her, Cory stepped in.

"Okay, let's see what we got." We went out to the hole and he looked at us confused.

"They want you to stay down here?" He asked

"Until we think we're ready to leave." Farkle answered

"Well, why would they pick just you guys out?" Cory asked

"Because we're freshmen and they think that we're easy targets." Liam said, glancing at Riley.

"Yeah, but there's a whole class of freshmen. Why do you think they picked out just you?"

"They said that we'd thank them for this." I sighed, this whole thing was giving me a headache. I leaned on Mich who wrapped her arm around my shoulders. I kind of spaced out before zoning back in once Cory had walked out.

"It's not just hole." Riley says

"Then what is it?" I asked throwing my hands up

"You don't have to get angry." I took in a deep inhale before releasing it.

"Riley, this isn't how anyone of us wanted to start high school. We can't even walk around to familiarize ourselves with this big place. I wanna try out for the cheerleading team or even choir here."

"Deja you'd never be good enough to get accepted."

"Woah..." I noticed Lucas, Liam, and Farkle holding back Melanie and Mich. I nodded, letting out a sarcastic laugh.

"Really? That's what you think? You have faith anything and everything but you can't even have faith in me? You have faith in some random seniors you just met but none in me." I said staring her down as tears started welling up in her eyes.

"I don't think that's they're random. I don't think that anything that ever happens to us is random." Riley says and I clapped a couple of times.

"You wanna know something? I don't even know how I ever became friends with you. You're just too much for me."

"Guys, can we just calm down? This isn't who we are." I scoffed, looking over at Maya.

"Who the hell are we Maya? We're nobody here, we're not fucking anyone here. You wanna why? Because we didn't even try to make a name for ourselves here. I'm done letting you lead somewhere I don't want to be Riley. I'm done." I said before walking away.
⫷⫷⫷MELANIE⫷⫷⫷
We watched as Deja walked away and Lucas ran after her. I glared over at Riley.

"You're so lucky the boys were holding us back because I would've fucked your ass up for what you said to Deja." I sneered.

"Deja has always been supportive and there for you Riley but you just ruin any chances for her even being there for you. You fucked up and you wont realize that until it's too late." Mich said walking away with Farkle.

"You keep standing by her even when she's wrong will be your downfall. And you'll have to realize that before she leaves in fucked up and alone." I said grabbing a hold of Liam's hand and walking away.
⫷⫷⫷DEJA⫷⫷⫷
We all went to Topanga's extra early before the girls got here but everyone was walking around me on eggshells. I looked up from my homework at them with a smile.

"Guys, I'm okay. Honestly." They all gave me a look

"Dee, you don't have to put up a front with us. We know you and we know you were actually hurt by what Riley said." Liam said

"Okay I was and I know that you guys noticed how I've been acting but this whole test thing and "not" being able to leave the hole made me realize something." I said

"We all needed this test, knowing it or not, we definitely needed it. We all walked through those school doors, thinking we'll be friends forever but anything could happen. Some of us could just move away or something happens that we just don't want to talk, it could be anything. But like a wise person said, we'll take it one day at a time and try to make to the end together." They smiled at me before piling on each other in a group hug. We didn't even notice Riley and Maya watching us at the doorway. We didn't even notice them looking at us longingly before leaving.

"Got room for three more?" Thor asked and we waved them over and they joined the hug.
———
Hey y'all's. I hope you love me because this chapter is long as fuck and my thumbs are damn near about to fall off. I skip through some things because it was already getting long enough. I also didn't add Smackle or Zay because I felt like they would've been just there to be there. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and comment anything you liked. Sorry for any misspellings or errors, let me know and I'll fix them. I'll see you guys in the next chapter (that might come back tomorrow. But don't quote me.)
Mwah!
Love,
Kaila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 303 12
Riley Matthews' adopted sister went through hard times as a child. Beaten, abandoned, bullied, abused, neglected and more. Until Cory found the broke...
128K 2.5K 67
What if Riley had an older brother? Would relationships have been the same? Would the story have been different? Would've the ships remained the same...
2.1K 61 23
READ OBLIVIOUS AND BEST SUMMER EVER BEFORE YOU READ THIS. IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE CONFUSED Maya and Lucas have just broken up. Lucas wants to have...
78.3K 2.6K 29
(Book 1) I don't own gmw or any of the characters ----------------------------------------------------------------- Lauren Friar and Katy Hunter are...