❤︎ My Revenge ❤︎

Von Eroticlove_5

Leonie Waldorf and Ian James hate each other. Not dislike. not barley tolerate. Hate. When he's needs a tutor... Mehr

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒
𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡
𝐴𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐
Chapter 1: what the fuck am I going to do?
Chapter 2: Because he's my enemy!
Chapter 3: I'm starting to think you like me
Chapter 4: I can't believe I loved him
Chapter 5: I want revenge
chapter six: Everyones looking at us
Chapter 8: What the fuck did we just do? |part one|
Chapter 9: what tge fuck did we just do? |part two|
Chapter 10: I feel at peace
Chapter 11: prove it
Chapter 12: Mines
Chapter 13: I'm yours
Chapter 14: Happy
Chapter 15: My girl
Chapter 16: Only yours
Chapter 17: Someone I Trust
Chapter 18: forced
Chapter 19: center of attention
Chapter 20: falling into place
Chapter 21: My dad
Chapter 22: Girls Night
Chapter 23: Girls night pt.2
Chapter 24: Together
Chapter 25: I'm not wearing any
Chapter 26: Oblivion
Chapter 27: My Revenge
Chapter 28: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 29: Twisted Prince
Chapter 30: Rowan James
Chapter 31: Christmas dinner
Chapter 32: The Big B
Chapter 33: You Called
Chapter 34: The Party

Chapter 7: It's ours

3.8K 104 39
Von Eroticlove_5

Chapter 7: It's ours
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
LEONIE WALDORF

I'm not nosy I swear.

Okay, maybe I am.

But there's no way he owns every single book on my tbr list.

It wouldn't hurt if he unexpectedly lost one and I just happen to pick it up when It fell from the self because someone bumped it right?

"Looking for something Waldorf?"

Shit.

I turn to see Ian leaning against the doorway.

"I was just looking for my bag" that's a lie.

"The bag that's right next to you? I know you probably dreamed of how my room looks so it is normal for you to feel amazed being here"

I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry I get it all the time" he smiles.

"I didn't know you liked to read" I ignore him.

"I read a lot actually"

"Looks like you aren't the dumb jock that thinks reading is boring that I thought you were"

I scan over each book in the corner far from the others. I go one by one noticing They all have something in common.

I slide out Credence by Penelope Douglas.

"This is what you call reading? It's all smut"

"That's only one book" he shrugs.

"Oh really what about Neon Gods by Katee Robert or sweet Addiction by J.daniels"

He stands up and walks over to me taking the book. But still standing closer to me.

"Are you addicted to smut Ian?" I ask taking a step closer.

"No" he answers.

"Don't lie what's your Wattpad username?"

"I don't have Wattpad" he denies.

"Its probably something really easy like Ian34"

"The real question is how do you know these books have smut in it"

"I read smut" I admit.

It doesn't surprise him "maybe we can recreate a scene" he steps closer "or two"

"Sure just tell me the time and place"

"Really?"

"No" I walk back over to the bed. Teasing Ian just might be my favorite thing.

"One of these days Waldorf it will happen"

"Highly doubt it" Ian's phone buzzes.

"One sec" he picks up the phone and sends a text.

"So next session Thursday?"

"Nope, we have plans" we?

"Are you sure?" I question.

"Yeah a party"

"I never-"Ian's phone buzzes again.

"It's in our contract Princess" why did I agree to that again?

"Fuck my life" I mumble.

His phone buzzes again. "Who are you texting?"

"Nobody" he tucks his phone in his pocket. "Be ready at two"

"I'm pretty sure parties don't start at two"

"I'm taking you shopping"

"Hell n-"

"Not up for discussion" didn't expect that response.

"If you think I'm going to go anywhere with you that doesn't involve the contact your crazy"

"I've been being nice to you these past couple of weeks but if you think I will listen to your bratty remarks anymore your surly mistaken."

"Ugh I hate you"

"I know"

-----

IAN JAMES

Walking down the stairs I hear people talking.

Well more like yelling.

I walk into the kitchen seeing Caleb and Andrew. If I had a dollar for every time they argued I could buy the whole damn school. They argue about anything food, games, shoes you name it. It's kinda the way they communicate, Caleb says something, Andrew disagrees they go on and on until they both decide to give up.

"Thor is the best avenger!" Caleb yells.

"No it's Hulk!" Andrew yells back.

Caleb's gaze shifts over to me looking around for someone to back him up. "Where the hell you been Ian?"

Too busy distracted by the half-naked girl painting her toes I don't answer.   Another party girl Caleb or Andrew probably hooked up with. In nothing but a Green lace bra and a too short black skirt, she sits on the black bean bag.

She lifts her head from her toes and smirks at me. "Hey Ian you missed the party"

If it was a regular greeting I would've responded. But the way her eyes scan my chest and almost biting her lip off proves it's not. I give her a small nod and head back to Caleb.

"I been calling you dude," Caleb tells me like I didn't see his twelve calls all with a drunk voicemail.

Calebs leans over grabbing a water bottle on the counter. He's one of the first people I bonded with on the team. His incredible skills on the ice made him one of the best winger. Despite him being annoying and hyper all the time I decided to dorm with him and quickly we became best friends.

"What were you doing?"

"I went for a run" I hop onto a chair. "It looks like someone died in here"

He grins so hard it's scary. "That's what an awesome party looks like"

I roll my eyes. "You're an idiot"

"If I were an idiot wouldn't all the ladies stop loving me?"

"What ladies?" Andrew asks.

"People love you?" I question.

Caleb flicks his middle finger. "Hey, I got game I mean look over there" our eyes shift back to the green bra girl now painting her fingers.

"Harley? She sleeps with everybody" Andrew remarks.

"You do too" Caleb fires back. Another argument starts. I steal a bottle of liquor and make my way to my room. I usually don't drink but we got extra time off because of exams and I really need this drink right now.

My rule for drinking is two and nothing more. Drinking throws me off ny game. My teammates are a different story. They can down thirty bottles and still be able to function.

With a bottle in my arm I crack open my door.

"look he's alive" Sofia sits on the edge of my bed.

"When did you get here?"

"Why are you ignoring me?" after our hookup, Sofia and I were still talking but after a while, she started popping up everywhere. After practice, parties, and now even my room.

"I've been busy"

"Yeah, I saw with your new girl what's her name?"

"Leonie"

"Right. It's everywhere why didn't you tell me"

"It's not a big deal" I shrug.

"Says the guy who's never had a girlfriend"

I take a spot next to her still leaving space. "I didn't want you to get mad"

"And why would I? I told you no feelings attached"

"It just came off-"

"I'm sorry if it seemed that way I just wanted to see you I mean you have been ignoring me" she cuts me off.

She's right it's all been in my head. "Sorry I don't know why I would think you have feelings for me"

--------
LEONIE WALDORF

"Pick anything you want," Ian says as I go through the many dresses. I wanna be angry at him but these dresses are so beautiful and they give out free champagne.

Damn him.

"And how do I know your card won't decline at the register?"

"Leonie picks a dress," he says in a stern tone.

"I'm just joking" I pick up a red dress from the rack. "But really how rich are you?"

"I'm not rich"

"You drive around a tesla and wear a different Rolex every day I think that qualifies as rich"

"Those were all gifts"

"Did your sugar momma get it for you?"

"Leonie-"

"Okay I'm done, I promise" I pick a few more dresses before heading inside the fitting room.

"Where are you going?" I ask Ian because he's following me in the fitting room.

"With you," he says like it's obvious.

"This room is mine go find your own"

"It's ours"

"I'm pretty sure it made for one person"

"Don't you want me to give my opinion?" he asks.

"No, not at all so go wait outside" I push him enough so I can hurry inside.

--

The dress is amazing.

More than amazing.

It's steel blue with deep brown flowers. Short but not too short. Everything about it is right.

I walk out of the fitting room ready to show Ian.

He doesn't see me at first. Too busy on his phone. But when he looks up his eyes stop. Right on me. Focused and speechless.

"You look-"

"Hot, amazing, all-around great"

"Beautiful" he finishes.

"Thank you"

I'm so sorry for the late updates! I've been having test and quizzes for the past weeks. Now I'm on break so I will be posting more. Also thank you so much for 1k!!! This story brings me so much joy and I'm so happy it is for you too.

There's a lot of errors in the book so when I'm done I will be going back and editing before I write book 2!

Thanks so much for all the love!!!!

Leonie dress

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

429K 9.5K 41
College is a confusing and exciting place. Between classes, sports, and an attempt at a social life outside of class, it's enough stress to make a pe...
294K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
1.7M 29.3K 51
college hockey player Wes Graham has tormented Adare Wells since they were in the first grade. pulling her hair, breaking her crayons, calling her na...
1.1K 32 11
𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. Evelyn gets drawn into being friends with benefits with the biggest player on campus. The twist? The two have nothing in common bes...