Damianette one shots

By Honah-Lee

one shots of Marinette and Damian More

Disclaimer
Inspiration Day 1
Sword play Day 2
Legend day 3
Flowers day 4
Sweater day 5
Comfort day 6
Chill day 7
Wind day 8
Book Day 9
Freedom day 10
Snow globe 11 day
Soulmate day 12
Trapped day 13
Heat day 14
Cats day 15
Royalty day 16
De-aging day 17
Tagged
Northern lights day 18
Anti-Hero day 19
Betrothed day 20
Darkness day 21
Ice day 22
Melted heart day 23
Light day 24
White day 25
School day 26
Falling day 27
Distress day 28
Hot chocolate day 29
Dancing day 30
Fireworks 31 day
Thank You
My plan
The Deal
Soulmate 2
Request
Rivals can be lovers part 1
fell in love young part 1
Betrothed from hate to love
Rival to lovers part 2
Rivals to lovers part 3
Rivals to Lovers part 4
Falling in Love young part 2
Genderswap Part 1 where it began
Gender Swap part 2 the war
Destined to be together
Requests
Multiple
Smoke and Fire
Ballet
Teen Beach Damianette
Elf Part 1: The Knight
Question
Cousins!
Never try to repeat the same mistakes
Elf Part 2: Royal Hearing
Needing To Let Go
Chosen
Meeting The Family
Unknown Family
A Not So Good Greeting Part 1
Songs From Parent's
A Not So Good Greeting Part 2
A Not So Good Greeting Part 3
Stubborness Is In The Genes
How? (part 2 to Cousins!)
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Real Friends
after math of being chosen
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't the only one
We're so close
Hero in the wind part 1
Plagg wants to forget
Plagg wants to forget part 2
Hero in the wind Part 2
When a door closes another opens up
Damianette 2021
Yes Grandfather
Day 1 - Grumpy Cat In A Fairy Tail
Day 2 - Penpals Send More Than Letters
Day 3 - Drama
Day 4 - Cookies And Shorts
Day 5 - Warning Signs From A Kid
Day 6 - Butterflies
Day 7 - Meeting
Day 8 - Hurt
Day 9 - Tears
Day 10 - Frozen with luck
day 11 - Fancy Occasion
Day 12 - Neutral
Day 13 - Mother in law
Day 14 - Naughty or Nice
Day 15 - Just A Friend
Day 16 - Marvel AU
Day 17 - Family Dinner
Day 18 - Mended
Day 19 - Glitter
Day 20 - Best Friends Wedding
Day 21- Puzzle
Day 22 - Silent
Day 23 - Goodbye
Day 24 - Christmas Eve
Day 25 - Christmas
Day 26 - Boxing Day
Day 27 - Escape
Day 28 - Call A Friend
Day 29 - Sweet
Day 30 - Memory
Day 31 - New Year's Eve
Your His Daughter!
Big Brother Damian
She's My Daughter
Rescue
Boy band
Dancing Girl
Beautiful Together
Sacrifice
Revenge Dress
Hallow Haunt Day 1
Haunted Hallow Day 2

Lone Wolf

922 26 10
By Honah-Lee

Dear Diary,

My and I have just met our father and it didn't go well. I have only met him a few hours ago and I can already tell that he favors boys. He may have daughters but they already knew what they wanted minus Cassandra. The boys had has had to put more work in on helping them grow and become who they are today. But when he met me and my twin he only looked at Damian. When he did finally look at me we had already reached the cave. He pulled the cowl off and there before me was my father face. I got to see it for the first time and I hated it. His ice cold eyes looked at my brother with very well hidden love and hopes that I can only assume we're to help get the leagues teaching out of his head. Then he turned to me. All that hope and love vanished in an instance. Instead there was leader with determination and judgment. His first words stung even though I never showed it. There were his first words.

"Go with Alfred he'll get a room set for you. Then in the morning I will be going over the rules and restrictions." I listened but before I left I heard him talking to my brother in a much more fatherly way. It broke my heart to hear this. But in the morning it only got worse. I am not allowed to leave the Manor without supervision from one of her s adopted children or Alfred. I am not allowed any sharp objects and I must submit all of my accounts and technology for inspection every week. Where as my brother doesn't. I don't if I will stay if this how I will be living. I have the same if not just barely a little bit more of freedom I had with mother. But now if I want to train I have to train with either Cassandra or Richard. And since those two don't live in the Manor full time I can't practice that much to my aggregation. The only thing father doesn't know about is my diary. I have kept it well hidden and only write in you when I am in an area of this Manor where are no cameras.

Until next dear diary

Three years later

Dear Diary,

I can't do it anymore. I am only fourteen by nothing I do will help my situation. Damian has been Robin for three full years and father still won't let me even go out at night. He did announce me as his daughter but that is it. He hardly ever looks at me and only takes notice when I don't full his rules. I mean I literally hid in the attic for three days and he never once looked for me. The people that did look for me were Jason, Richard, Cassandra and Barbara. I feel more like waste of space burden more than anything. Even mother doesn't want me. All she wants his Damian so he can train to become the demon head in the future. It don't feel hurt at all of her not wanting me. Cause she test in me. But really she hasn't once shown any interest in me. And I think of those tests are coming to work at last.

And I know what my father think of those with special abilities. And this is another reason that I am planning to run away. I can take being a waste of space anymore. I know that Cassandra, Richard and Barbara will hurt because of my decision but I honestly don't see any other option. And so I will run tonight. I will leave letters for Alfred, Richard, Jason, Cassandra and Barbara though. They have always been nice to so they deserve a reason on why I am running.

Until next time dear diary

Four years later

Dick at moment is dragging his family to the popstar sensation Wolf. The popstar real name though is unknown. This aggravated Tim and Bruce a lot but they couldn't get anything on her. And so here they were front row seats for her very first concert in Gotham. Even though she had become famous when she was only sixteen, she had gone everywhere else. This made people mainly the batclan curious why she avoided Gotham for three whole years. A lot of famous people came quite often plus she had a lot of fans in Gotham. Now that she is here the tickets for her concert sold out in seconds. Dick could hear his siblings grumbling about being here. But were cut off as the concert started. Dick and his family have never been to any of her concerts, they haven't even found any footage of her concerts. Reason being no one could explain much to the nosey Batman and Red Robin irritation.

"Security! We have a wolf back hear!" The crowd heard a stage man called in the back. This caused unease to spread through out the crowd of thousands. The bats even brought out needles that had tranquilizers in them. But just then they heard growling as a wolf backed up onto the stage.

Then all of a sudden smoke surrounded the wolf. Everyone held their breath watching to see what would happen next. When the smoke disappeared there stood Wolf with a knowing smirk. Instantly the tense and wary atomsphere vanished. In replace excitement and voices filled the air.

Walking forward Wolf stood at the edge of the stage and got low like she was going to pick something off the ground. She then brought the microphone to her lips. "Hello everyone, I can see you all are ready for some fun." She seemed to say every word with a intoxicating charm that drew people in. Her eyes roamed the place before she said anything else. "What is the first song would you all like me to sing first?" She whispered into the microphone causing everyone to be quiet and lean forward. But as soon as she finished everyone started to cheer and shout with eagerness. One song was shouted louder than all of the rest. She smiles and starts to sing.

When Wolf finished the crowd was cheering. Dick was among them while his family clapped in a respectful manor. But Bruce, Cass and Damian had intreged looks. Bruce thought she looked familiar but couldn't place her face. Damian was curious because of her stance, it was of warrior. But to be more particular a league of assassin's warrior. But it didn't make sense since he knew the league wouldn't have an assassin become a superstar. Cass was curious since she held herself like a warrior and survivor, not forgetting the uncanny bone structure that her missing sister Marinette had. It just looked more define now.

"Now my little pups what song shall I do next?" Wolf asked in her entrancing voice. Shouts could be heard all around but yet again a song stood out. One thing that they noticed that after ever song the heart gained a crack.

Cass tapped Dick's getting his attention. Dick looks at her unsure with what she would need at the moment. But then after getting out of the spell he was under he noticed that Bruce and Damian were studying Wolf. Dick saw Cass was doing the same making him even more curious. When the song finished the crowd started to chant another song. Wolf smiled before she began knowing the crowd was getting more and more hyped up.

"Alright everyone here's a song from my brand new album. I hope it makes you feel connected. This is the second to last song sadly." Wolf said with a smirk.

When Dick heard the song he froze. And through the corner of his eyes he saw that the rest of his family did as well. Looking closely at Damian he saw that there was a lot of relating to the song in his life. Looking at Wolf Dick felt his jaw drop. It was his long lost sister Marinette. And she seemed completely different than when he met her all those years ago. The entire arena was in tears. Wolf looked out into the crowd with a smile that seemed like it was a mask to how she really felt. "Alright here's the last song. This one is close to my heart and it has been for as long as I can remember. I hope it can help all of you or someone you know." Wolf said before she took a deep breath.

"Self-hatred, I'm fighting
Feels like a prison cell
But this story I'm writing

The Wayne's shift among themselves remembering on how they treated her.

Helps me remind myself
The rock bottom only got me higher
Won't be a victim, I'm a survivor
I refuse to believe the liar in my head
The proof is stitched in my scars

Damian moves his right sleeve to see the scar the he knew she had as well. They were the only identical scars in the same spot that they had.

I'm strong enough, I'm strong enough
I found myself through the dark
Not giving up, not giving up
I've come to understand
That tragedy's a second chance

Bruce closes his eyes feeling his self loathing hitting him in waves. He had failed his biological daughter. He had learned that once she ran away. After Alfred had scolded him for favoring the boys in the family.

My dying breath is where I was born
Now I'm stronger than my storm
Stronger, stronger
Stronger than my storm
Stronger, stronger
Stronger than my storm
For so long I tried to
Prеtend away my pain
My secret to keep it
Lеft me one step away

Jason hands were in fists remembering how he almost always found her. Tears and alone. She had no one basically bsince everyone was more concerned with how Damian assassin demon side was disappearing. Forgetting about his twin sister.

Some days I couldn't get much lower
My heart couldn't beat much slower
But I decide when my story's over
(Story's over, story's over)
The proof is stitched in my scars
I'm strong enough, I'm strong enough
I found myself through the dark
Not giving up, not giving up
I've come to understand
That tragedy's a second chance

Cass looks at Wolf tears in her eyes. She should have been there for her. She had a similar childhood. Yet, she did nothing resulting with Marinette running away feeling unloved and unwanted.

My dying breath is where I was born
Now I'm stronger than my storm
Stronger, stronger
Stronger than my storm
Stronger, stronger
Stronger than my storm
Being broken gave me fight
A semicolon saved my life

Tim looked at the stage as a man with red hair walked on stage. He felt his eyes widen. It was Roy Harper. He had a smile that was a mix of sadness and pride aimed at Wolf.

I wear my battle scars with pride
Being broken gave me fight
And I refuse to be defined
By what I almost did that night
The proof is stitched in my scars
I'm strong enough, I'm strong enough
I found myself fallin' so far
Not giving up, not giving up
I've come to understand
That tragedy's a second chance

Stephanie glared at Bruce through her tears. She never got to meet her. Since by the time that she found out about Marinette she had already ran away.

My dying breath is where I was born
Now I'm stronger than my storm
Stronger, stronger
Stronger than my storm
Stronger, stronger
Stronger than my storm
Stronger (Stronger)
Stronger
Stronger than my storm"

When the song finished Wolf made eye contact with each and every Wayne with a predatory glare besides Jason and Stephanie. Turning to the crowd she didn't smile but she didn't show any emotion she had a neutral look. "This song depicts a very dark and hard part of my life. Which I am getting over. And I am proud to see that I am able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you and have a wonderful night." Wolf said with a smirk as she walked off winking at the crowd. The Wayne's got up and made their way to the back of the stage. There they found Wolf and Roy on the couch holding hands. Upon seeing the Wayne's Wolf stood up and looked at them with a cautious look.

"Marinette we're so so sorry." Bruce said for everyone. Wolf scoffed as she glared at them.

"Took you all long enough. Jayjay and Stephanie no need to apologize seeing as you two either haven't met me or was always kind to me. But as for the rest of you. Your gonna have to prove your sorry." Marinette said as she sat back down on the couch leaning into Roy.

I am planning to make this into a book I just wanted to update this story with a unique one shot. I am sorry it took so long all of my drawings for my stories got erased when my phone broke so that's why it's taking me so long to update.

Honah-Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 9.7K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
126K 3.2K 31
It's what the title says. Just so you know, most of them are tied together because I said so.
12K 366 8
Read the first oneshot for context in My Book of Maribat Oneshots. Just little outtakes and snippets of what everyone wanted. Note: This work is pure...
58.7K 1.2K 33
A full month of Daminette each day will be brought to you by a wonderful one shot for you to enjoy each day of December. If you are unaware of this...