[✓]"DEVIL'S CHILDISH GIRLFRIE...

Autorstwa soesinra

Y/n : huh...yaah !! do you think I'm scared of you..!! Little devil (laughs) Taehyung : and you're so childis... Więcej

#1 Information
#2 Get ready
#3 lost HER
4#she!??
5# AISH JHINJA !!
#6 waah!!
#7 yay!!
#8 worry!!
fu#9 love !!
#10 hug!!
#11 someone??
#12 confession!!
#14 taeching you!!
#15 final chapter

#13 miss u!!

349 14 0
Autorstwa soesinra

~Next morning~

You woke up by the sound knocking on the door!!

Y/n : (as u opened your eyes and saw tae sleeping peacefully)....hey...(tap tap)..tae...wake up!!

TAEHYUNGH : hmmmm hey good morning jagi (his raspy voice made u shiver)

Y/n : j-jagi!!??....huh by the way good morning... there's someone at the door!!

Tae wakes up and opens the door to see a smiling bunny jungkook

Jungkook : morning taetae!!
(he enters and got stunned to see you sitting on tae's bed)
Y-y/n !?? What are u doing in his room??
Did u two!????????

TAEHYUNGH : yaaahhh....what is your dirty mind thinking???

Y/n : okie...guys ...I'm going to get ready now!! tae you too be ready okay!! (u got up and went to your room with a last glance at tae)

You wore this ⬇️⬇️ (as u know why u wore this....coz u have his hickeys🤭🤭)

And went to his room

KNOCK~knock

Y/n : waaaaah....not again!!

He wore this ⬇️⬇️

TAEHYUNGH : it's good!!

Y/n : so.....let's go....wait.... I'll go bit goodbye to everyone!!

Then u bit your goodbyes to everyone and u and tae came to the park near portal

TAEHYUNGH : y-y/n.... I'll miss you...pls come back again...I'll be waiting!!

Y/n : y-yeah....I'll miss u too... I'll come back!!(u hug him...after some time u pull off)
C-can't u come with me!??

TAEHYUNGH : no....I can't...u know..!!

Y/n : I understand....so....I'll get going then...!!

U turn around but he pulled your wrist and and kissed u....after some sec u kissed him back for almost 5 mins...then u two pulled out breathing heavily!!

TAEHYUNGH : come back soon!!

Y/n : yeah....bye...love you!!

TAEHYUNGH : bye....love u more!!!

Then u stepped into the portal slowly.....
And then....

Entered in earth......

Y/n : waah this air......huh...where I'm I!??(u look around your surroundings)
Oh....it's the park near my home ...waahh...!!

Then u went out of the park and stood infront of your home taking a deep breath u

Knock~knock

!!? Coming~~~~~

Door opens....

!!?? Y-y/n !????? Your a-alive!?? I knew it...I knew your alive my girl !!(she pulls u in hug and cries)

Y/n : hey mom...I'm here...*snif* stop crying*snif*don't make me cry too!!

!?? Aaaaahhh y-y/n ???? Princess your h-home ...!!

Y/n : d-dad !!(u broke the hug and stand still)

Y/d : aww my princess.....I missed u so much ...come here (he comes and hugs....u were stunned by the change in your dad)

Y/m : jagiya~~let her come in now(she pulls u in and makes u sit on sofa)

Y/n : mom,dad....your together.!???...I'm I dreaming???

Y/d : I'm really sorry princess.....for my behavior earlier....but trust me I'm changed now..  don't hate your dad plss. .forgive me!!

Y/n : d-dad..... don't apologise.....I don't hate you....I love u guys ....I missed u guys!!

Y/m : where were u y/n???

Y/n : i-i was l-lost in the forest....but someone helped me to get here!!☺️

Y/d : aww my princess suffered alot!! Who is that person...I wanna thank that person so much....to get my daughter back to me!!

Y/n : that person is gone now dad....let's stop about this and I'm hungry!!!!(your dad's question made u miss taehyung so u changed the subject)

~~After breakfast~~

(On the phone)

!!hello??

Y/n : Jennie-ahhhhhhh..........I'm back jagiya~~

Jennie : ------------

Y/n : yaaah....u there!???

Jennie : wait for me ...I'm coming over!!

(Call end)

Knock~knock

(Jennie lives in your neighborhood)

U open the door and fall on the ground coz of the sudden hug

Y/n : aaahhhh yaaaahhhhh......what's with u!????

Jennie : jagi~~~i missed u!!(pecks on your cheeks) Were where u??? *Pecks*What happened to you!! *Pecks*..u know I was crazy without you!!

Y/n : yah yah yah yah......stop kissing my precious cheeks u silly ass!! Stand up !!

(Then u two stood up and sat on your bed)

JENNIE : so....answer me now!!

Y/n : it's a long story!!!(signs)

Jennie : I'm here to hear u!!

Y/n : (then u explain everything thing you've been and about your first love and first kiss and many more...u were there for just 4 days)

Jennie : waaaahhhhhh!!! U went to hell!?? I can't believe my ears!!🤯

Y/n : yaah....stop shouting...mom,dad doesn't know about it!!🤫

Jennie : ok ok 🤐

Then u two talk more about school and you decided to attend from tomorrow....after some time she went back and u had your lunch with your parents....it was the first time u had dinner with them laughing and chit chatting....also u asked about yeonjun...they said he is with his parents after your hearing your missing news.....then u came to your room and lay on your bed!!

~y/n's pov~

I miss him....I miss my taehyung....I miss his presence.....will I go back there!???
Will they miss me too!?? I'm I in serious live condition!??

U drifted to sleep thinking about taehyung
......
......
......
......
......

Then...same like this 3years passed and your near your graduation..!!after more 1 year you got graduated and kept on missing him!!

Now u were at a shopping mall for the shopping of your new job outfits..!!

Y/n : ummmm....which one should I buy!???

~!! That'll be nice on you!!

(U recognise his voice....u slowly turned around and)

Y/n : t-tae.....t-taehyung???? (U teared up touching his face with your fingers to feel if it's real or a dream....but it's not your dream)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

133K 6.9K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
638K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
13.9K 734 30
The heartbreaking story that starts with two 16 year old boys who are torn apart in the prime of their relationship. The soulmates need to find their...
588 65 17
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚"he says coming closer to her..... "𝙋.𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙬-𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 �...