Freedom Flights

By Tr0ller420

Izuku Midoriya, younger brother of Hawks, sent over to AOT by me when the villains try to take Katsuki and Iz... More

USJ attack/start of the journey
what happens on the other side of the USJ incident?
The 2 years before and the start of the cadet corp.
the 3 shifter's talk and the meeting of savior and saved
Christmas chapter
Hiatus

Prologue: Izuku receiving his quirk and the years leading up to UA

352 6 0
By Tr0ller420

It's Izuku's 4th birthday, and when he wakes up, he goes to his mum's room and starts chanting "Mum, wake up! It's my birthday, I want to know my quirk!" and continues chanting until he starts feeling pain in his back. he starts screaming in pain, which prompts Inko to get up quickly and was about to help Izuku since he's in the room with her when all of a sudden, 2 wings appear out of his back.

what his wings look like, even though he's four and imagine them the right size for Izuku:

Izuku and Inko stare in amazement at Izuku's quirk, for it was a pair of wings that looked like no other wings. Inko snaps out of her amazement and tells Izuku "well it seems you have got your quirk, let's get your brother out of bed so he can see your quirk and we can have breakfast." It dawns on Izuku that his brother isn't awake but before he could dart there, his brother Keigo (10 years old) bursts the door open while flapping his wings. "What happened?! I heard screams......" he trails off when he sees Izuku with wings as well. "Izuku, you got your quirk as well!" he adds in excitement seeing how Izuku has wings as well but wonders why they are 2 different colors.

These 3 then head down to have breakfast as Keigo teaches Izuku how to flap his wings and stay suspended in the air, with Izuku failing and Keigo telling Izuku that it took him a few tries before he could do it correctly to cheer him up. After they have breakfast, all 3 head over to the hospital to see what Izuku's quirk gives him.

~~~Mini-timeskip until the doctor calls them~~~

A nurse arrives saying "Midoriya's? the doctor's asking for you with his test results." the 3 Midoriya's head over to the quirk doctor who will give a more detailed description about what Izuku's quirk entails. When they reach the doctor, the doctor smiles and motions them to come in.

Once they were seated, the doctor starts talking. "Well you three, young Izuku's quirk is more than just the 2 wings, like young Keigo's quirk. Izuku has better senses to help him while flying in the air once he's able to, he even can summon 2 swords made from his feathers. the toughness them able to cut through is undetermined, but we do know that the weakest cutting edge is through paper as well as send out his feathers to help scout places like his brother's quirk. However, his quirk starts differing here, for his wings give him very minimal control over water and ice when one of his feathers is constantly touching the corresponding element. The blue wing controls water, while the pure white wing controls ice/snow. Also his feathers can carry proportional to how much he can lift."

The three Midoriya's were in awe at Izuku's quirk. None of them could comprehend how his quirk was able to be like his brother's quirk but better. Inko asks "What are the drawbacks to this quirk?" The doctor responds with "Izuku will be slightly more susceptible to higher temperatures, along with exhausting himself if he overuses his wings or potentially frostbite from overusing ice. For water, he could potentially dehydrate if overused. Also strong winds will be an issue unless he can combat strong winds."

After Izuku had named his quirk and they left the hospital with Izuku practicing a bit more and managing to succeed in staying in the air, they ran into Mitsuki and Katsuki, or as Izuku likes to call him, Kacchan. Katsuki saw Izuku had his quirk and was happy they could become heroes together. "Kacchan/Dekiru!!" Izuku and Katsuki call out to each other, with Izuku trying to fly over to Kacchan, albeit being very wobbly flying and close to the ground as to not scare Mamadoriya. (That's right, Bakugo ain't being an asshole in this.)

"Those 3 are happy being together aren't they Inko?" Mitsuki says to Inko, happy that those 3 are bonding together. "They are indeed happy together. I can see them beings heroes together." Mamadoriya replies to Mitsuki. "Anyway, how have you been since I last saw you, is Katsuki still being his usual self?"

While those 2 were chatting, Izuku was finishing telling Katsuki what his quirk was. "Wow, we are going to be the best heroes ever Dekiru, even better than All Might!" Kacchan exclaimed. Izuku of course agrees, while Keigo says "well when you both become heroes, you better catch up because I will have a few years of heroing ahead of you."

Just then, they heard some bullying happening, so they look over and see 2 people being bullied. Those 2 being Mina and Kirishima. Izuku, Katsuki and Keigo save those 2 from being bullied and became fast friends with them. Now you maybe wondering 'well where's Hisashi Midoriya?', well, he abandoned her after Izuku was born since he didn't want to raise 2 sons. he also divorced her. Inko was devastated, however Mitsuki and her newfound friends being Kirishima's and Mina's parents helped her get over it.

1st year: Izuku has steadily worked on being able to fly first thing so he can have some fun with his brother in the air while also increasing his intelligence to be a quick thinker. He also helped Katsuki be a quick thinker under stress as well as helping Kirishima advance his quirk while being cheered on by Mina, the most cheerful person of the bunch.

2nd year: Izuku, Katsuki, Kirishima and Mina have been spending time at each other's places. They also decided to work on their agility and slowly gained muscles by doing 10 pushups, sit ups and running around their place until they get tired. They more focused on having fun with each other than training since they didn't want to get to strong. Inko started seeing someone without her friend group knowing.

3rd year: repeat of last year. Inko and the person are now officially dating and has been introduced to her friend group as Shota Aizawa.

4th year: They tested out how far Izuku's current limit on how far he can send his feathers. Currently they can go about 10-15 meters with Izuku putting up a sweat, so Izuku focused on doing that to try and expand his limits. Katsuki was exploding Kirishima to build up his defenses while building up his explosions. Mina was also helping Kirishima's quirk become more resilient towards acid while also learning how to dilute the acid so the villains can slip while also able to corrode other things.

5th year: All of them, including Keigo, who was doing some mystery training, started doing some quirkless sparing, in the event they for some reason lose their quirks. They all also started saying some of their secrets to each other.

6th year: They all went easy this year to have a break. Inko and Shota Aizawa are engaged and are due to marry next year. Izuku has started calling Aizawa dad, with Keigo seeing him as a father figure as well.

7-9th year: Izuku practiced his elemental abilities. Sadly, for now he needs a source of both nearby to manipulate and it's exhausting, so he did more stamina training. for most of these 2 years, Izuku focused on building up how much he can manipulate it. nearing the end, he can start making small, yet simple structures out of both. Katsuki along with Mina and Kirishima started thinking up of super moves they can do.

final year: Izuku has started making more complex or bigger structures like buildings or walls, as well as cannons. he is also just barely able to use water from the surroundings. he can also turn water to ice and vice versa. Izuku is also very fast in flying around and any targets that he is in close range, he occasionally does a spin move like Levi the midget fidget spinner. Katsuki, Kirishima and Mina have all made super moves.

Katsuki's 2 super moves are: AP auto-cannon, where he rapid fires small bullet-like projectiles meant to incapacitate the enemy and stun grenade, where he just lets out a bright light.

Kirishima's 2 super moves are: Unbreakable, where he is impervious to anything and battering ram, think of what he does to anything blocking the path as what the armored titan did to the wall.

Mina's 2 super moves are: acid bomb, it is a projectile that when it hits the ground, explodes and covers villains within a certain radius in harmless acid to slow them down and the other one is acid dragon, it's as the name says, she makes a full acid dragon to intimidate the villains, however it takes a lot out of her. she is also finally able to make harmless acid as more of a distraction.

All of Izuku's friend group has a close bond with each other, vowing to make a hero agency with each other and get it to collab with Keigo's hero agency. That's right, Keigo became a hero called hawks who has broken into the top ten at the age of 21, just a month before Izuku and his friends go and join UA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm planning on doing two sides of the USJ attack: the pov following Izuku and the pov still within the UA campus. Also UA will already have dorms built since All Might is teaching there and they don't want their students being attack on the way there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 4.6K 33
What would happen if class 1A and 1B and the pro heros got "kidnapped" and watch multiple versions of there so called "innocent" izuku midoriya, will...
88.9K 3.1K 33
Izuku and his classmates are chosen to play the villains in one of Nezu's biyearly entert-exams. What will become of Izuku and his classmates as the...
59.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
381K 13.3K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...