Tied by Destiny (Completed)

By Bepannah_love

Karthik Reddy, a well known and one of the best cardiologist of Birmingham running his own hospital 'Reddys'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Prologue - Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown
#KaIra💖
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (50k Love❤️)
100k Love💖

Chapter 29

5.9K 356 126
By Bepannah_love

Aadhira's eyes widen in shock as he turns towards her and does the unthinkable thing of taking out his kerchief and stuffs it in her mouth stopping her from speaking and throws her over his arms and takes her up the stairs.

She hits her fists on his back "Mmmm.. mmmm". He makes her stand once he reaches the terrace and removes the kerchief tied to her mouth. She starts hitting his arms and chest "You.. idiot.. how dare you.. what the.. how could you.. I'm going down right now..".

He shakes his head and holds her wrist as she turns to leave and pulls her back. He pushes her lightly towards the wall and cages her between himself and the wall not letting her leave from there.

She was startled by his action and tries to push him resting her hands on his chest. She could feel his heart beating erratically under her hand, she lifts her eyes to look at him. He looks at her "I'm not going to do anything Aadhira.. relax.. I just wanted to talk".

She keeps looking at him, blinking her deer like eyes "Why is your heart beating so fast..". He looks elsewhere not meeting her eyes, How do I tell you Aadhira.. it's all because of you.. no I cannot!!.. no matter what I feel for her she affects me.. but I should not let her know about that.

She presses on his chest more "Karthik", he looks at her "You are so heavy and I carried you up the stairs so my heart will beat fast only right with all the exertion". She fumes as soon as she hears that "I didn't ask you to carry me.. Idiot let me go.. you kidnapped me.. I can shout now also.. I will tell everyone that you kidnapped me... uhhh I don't want to talk to you.. I told you ri...".

He steps closer to her leaving no gap between them. She looks at him shocked as he covers mouth with his hand "Do you ever know to keep quiet Aadhira.. how much do you speak.. shhh.. I saw you were frustrated with the way your parents were behaving so I just brought you here to calm you down.. that's all.. will you listen to me peacefully now.."

She nods still her eyes widened in shock, he removes his hand from her mouth. She keeps looking at him "Aadhira you know your parents more than anyone.. you know their nature.. they are a bit conservative when it comes to all this.. they may think I have done all this.. there are many who think of son-in-law as if they are a higher species..

As if they hold the utmost importance.. more than their own daughter.. I know it hurts you.. and I'm sure it would hurt every girl when she sees her parents giving so much importance to someone else and talking as if he is doing you a favour.. but you don't worry Aadhira.. we can make them understand that all this is wrong.. all of us are a family and everyone in a family is equal"

Aadhira looks at him "But why do we have to make them understand that.. why is always a man considered more important than a woman.. it's like no matter what I will do they will consider your opinion above all.. I had asked them for the Sangeet so many times before you.. they refused everytime.. but you just asked them once and they are okay with it.. I really don't understand this bias.. now all time they are like ma Alludu ithi.. ma Alludu adhi (My son-in-law this.. my son-in-law that).. where is Aadhira in all this.. it's like they have forgotten everything I have done or that I exist".

He keeps looking at her and cups her cheeks in his hand "Shhh.. I understand it would be really hard for you see and hear that.. don't worry Aadhira we will change their perspective.. we will make them understand that both of us are equal.. in this relationship.. and let me tell you my mom and dad love you more than me.. they cannot believe that you agreed to marry me.. You know I feel like you are only their daughter they keep talking about you".

She chuckles at the last part "Yeah.. who else would agree to marry a man like you.. who doesn't know anything other than eating food and eating brain..". He smiles looking at her smiling "I know I eat food.. but I don't eat brain.. okay..". She looks at him "Really.. you literally shoved your kerchief into my mouth.. threw me over you shoulder.. kidnapped me to the terrace.. and you tell me itself that I'm heavy.. you know you are an irritating idiot right.."

He chuckles looking at her "Well you were not shutting up I had no other way". She smiles, just then he gets a call and moves away from her to attend the call. She looks at him smiling, he really cares for me.. he understands me.. he made me smile and calmed my anger and frustration.. maybe we can think about our relationship..

Just then she heard him talking on the phone "Yes Maa.. I'm with her only.. yeah yeah I'll make her smile just like you wanted and bring her back.. don't worry.. okay.. yes". Hearing that her smile vanishes, he is doing it again for his mom and dad.. not for me.. only to make his parents happy.. it's not because he cares for me..

Karthik goes back near her as soon as he hangs up. Aadhira looks at him and turns away "Let's go back.. everyone would be searching.. we have been here long enough". He nods thinking that she wants to go back not understanding that she is upset. They both go back to the backyard of the wedding hall.

Everyone had started to have their dinner, they both also go near their friends to have their dinner. Aadhira goes near Ganesh and sits to eat along with him teasing him about his girlfriend trying to distract her thoughts from Karthik. After dinner everyone left and the ones who were staying in the wedding hall retire to their rooms to rest as they would have to be ready early morning the next day.

The next morning, by 3 a.m everyone were getting ready as the muhurat was set for 4.30 a.m. Aadhira and Karthik were performing Gauri Pooja and Ganesh Pooja with their parents. After which they both were sent to change their clothes and come back for the muhurtham.

Aadhira was ready in a completely white coloured silk saree with a silver border and light make up on her face. Her long hair was plaited and ornaments were adorned over her plait and fresh jasmine flowers adorned her hair.

Aadhira was brought to the stage while Karthik was sent on Kashi Yatra, a ritual where the groom proposes to go to Kashi and become a saint leaving all the wordly pleasures when the bride's brother/father stops him, explains him about marriage and asks him to marry his sister/daughter.

Once the ritual was over, Karthik was taken back inside the wedding hall to the mandap (stage) where Aadhira was waiting for him. He sits down opposite to her with a screen separating them both. Aadhira's parents were called for Kanyadaan, the pandit chants the mantras while Aadhira's parents give her hand into Karthik's hand taking a promise from him that he will take good care of their daughter.

Aadhira's eyes wells up with tears at the thought of leaving her parents and moving away. Her mom wipes off her tears as the rituals continue. All the rituals continue to take place, in the end Karthik fills Aadhira's hairline with vermillion. After which, the nuptial chain was forwarded to Karthik.

He ties it around Aadhira's neck with three knots signifying their union physically, mentally and emotionally. Aadhira looks at thread tied around her neck by Karthik, you are married now Aadhu.. to a man who doesn't even want to give a chance to your relationship.. what are you going to do..

Aadhira comes out of her thoughts when they both were asked to take vows around the holy fire. They both take vows around the fire completing their marriage and making them man and wife.

Everyone comes to congratulate them. They both were taken to have breakfast, Karthik was looking at Aadhira continuously once they were taken away from the stage. She was looking heavenly to him in her wedding attire. They both were made to sit next to eachother and their cousins asked them to feed each other.

Their cousins start teasing them "Come on.. feed each other na.. we are waiting to click pictures.. see even the photographer.. videographer is also waiting.. come on Aadhu Akka and Bava.. see there is the sweet.. that too motichoor ladoo.. we are really hungry.. we want to go and eat.. please do the honours soon both of you".

Aadhira looks elsewhere when she sees the motichoor ladoo being brought in front of her lips. She turns towards Karthik's side and sees him forwarding the ladoo to her, he urges her to take a bite of it through his eyes. She takes a small bite of it, everyone starts cheering and hooting for them.

"Come on Aadhu Akka it's your turn.. feed him the ladoo.. don't feel shy.. feed him go on". She picks up the ladoo in her hand and forwards it to him as he keeps looking at her, she bends her eyes down as she feeds him. He holds her wrist and brings the ladoo closer to his lips and takes a bite of it. She jumps a bit as her fingertips brush against his lips. Again their cousins start hooting for them when Aadhira turns away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
115K 6.8K 35
Agalya, a chirpy and fun filled college student falls heads over heels for her brother's bestfriend ever charming, Aarav,a cardiologist. Aarav too ha...
51.6K 2.5K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
1.5M 59.9K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...