𝟯𝟴 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹.

By LEMMEATDADICCUP

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦�... More

𝟢𝟢𝟣
𝟢𝟢𝟤
𝟢𝟢𝟥
𝟢𝟢𝟦
𝟢𝟢𝟧
𝟢𝟢𝟨
𝟢𝟢𝟩
𝟢𝟢𝟪
𝟢𝟢𝟫
𝟢𝟣𝟢
𝟢𝟣𝟣
𝟢𝟣𝟤
𝟢𝟣𝟥
𝟢𝟣𝟦
𝟢𝟣𝟧
𝟢𝟣𝟨
𝟢𝟣𝟩
𝟢𝟣𝟪
𝟢𝟣𝟫
𝟢𝟤𝟢
𝟢𝟤𝟣
𝟢𝟤𝟤
𝟢𝟤𝟥
𝟢𝟤𝟦
𝟢𝟤𝟨
𝟢𝟤𝟩
𝟢𝟤𝟪
𝟢𝟤𝟫
𝟢𝟥𝟢
𝟢𝟥𝟣
𝟢𝟥𝟤
𝟢𝟥𝟥
𝟢𝟥𝟦
𝟢𝟥𝟧
𝟢𝟥𝟨
𝟢𝟥𝟩
𝟢𝟥𝟪
𝟢𝟥𝟫
𝟢𝟦𝟢

𝟢𝟤𝟧

1.7K 81 16
By LEMMEATDADICCUP

not proofread

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋
04/01/21

"What's wrong with you?" Kentrell asked "Nothin, Im looking at the ceiling" Jania replied and he nodded "Exactly.. so what's wrong?" He laid next to her.

"I can't look at the ceiling?" She mugged "You don't do it any other time.." He reasoned.

"I'm just stressed out, it happens" She replied.

"What's stressing you out?" He asked "

Everything and everyone, you.. being here, being there I just got woman-napped from my woman-napper and shit.. do you know what happened when I was there? It was traumatizing" She looked over at him.

"What happened?" He asked

"There's no point, you can do anything about it" She turned over.

"I can if you tell me, Magic Top can make anything happen if he want too" He laughed.

"While we were there, it was a lot of men right?" She asked and he nodded.

"Figured"

"They just kept on tryna fuck with Kayden, you know like hit him and shit but Ian allow it" She spoke.

"Mhm, I 'preciate chu fa that" He replied.

"Yea but then he saw me getting raped and I couldn't do nothin' bout it" She replied.

"He saw you what?"

"I can put my feet right here if I want to" She told Kentrell, he grabbed his phone and started to record himself.

"No if I woulda known you was gone be like this" He looked at her.

"I woulda took yo ass back to yo momma" She put her feet in his face and he laughed

"You know I don't talk to her bitch ass" Jania said.

"You ain't even had to put yo feet in my mouth though" He stopped the video, posting it on his story.

—— —— —— —— ——
nba_youngboy

👁1,354,965

"Hassen, cmere and bite yo momma" Kentrell sat up patting the spot next to him. Hassen jumped up on the bed walking on Trells stomach.

"Get ha'!" Kentrell made a hissing sound and put his hands next to Jania's feet as she rolled off of the bed, Hassen jumped off following her.

Kentrell laughed at the scene of Hassen biting Jania "Ow! get her forreal Kentrell that hurts" Jania had enough and kicked Hassen off of her.

"Dumb bitch as dog" She kicked her and ran away, Hassen cried causing Kentrell to feel bad "I'm sorry mommy, she just mad you did her shit" He picked up the puppy

Hassen continued to whine and Kentrell took her to the kitchen and feed her "Daddy why she make that noise?" Kayden asked curiously.

"Jania kicked her, she crying" Kentrell put her down and grabbed the food bag from the corner "Hea Hassen" He began to pour the food into the bowl.

"You hungry son?" He asked Draco "Yes, I want chicken nuggets daddy" He spoke and Kentrell nodded, reaching out his hand for his son to grab.

"What kind?" Kentrell asked "Dine'sau" He replied, Kentrell picked him up and set him in the chair "JANIA" Kentrell shouted.

"Jania" Kentrell called again "I'a be back stay right hea" He went upstairs, hearing her cries he began to mug, what the fuck had he done now.

"Man, what's wrong now?" He asked peeking his head in the bathroom "Y-you made that dog bite me!" She yelled and he tried to not laugh.

"Thats why you cryin.." He asked clearing his throat and she nodded "The dog bites ain't even hurt though, she just a puppy" He replied.

"I don't care that hurt, you always playing too much" She got up from the floor, shoving him out of the way he follows her downstairs laughing to himself.

"You, bitch I should beat you up" She spoke to the dog and Kayden looked back and forth between her and his dad.

"Nene stop being mean to the doggy" Kayden told her, she looked at him and gave him a hug. "Come on cause ion know what I'm doing" He pushed her shoulder, she stood up mugging him.

"Just put the damn nuggets in the oven!" She told him. "Ion fucking know how to do this shit and you already know this so ion know why you acting brand new!" He told her.

"Ok move just move" She sighed.

Kayden watched as the two argued over the chicken nuggets and Trell kept laughing and clowning her from last time when she burnt herself.

"You can't do shit" She turned on the oven, placing some onto the pan "I can do stuff, I jus needed yo help fa this one thang" He stood behind her.

"Stop he can see you dumby" She turned around "I'm just giving you a hug calm down, you always think a nigga tryn' fuck" He said.

"Because that's all you wanna do" She mumbled, taking off the glove and closing the oven back up "Naw but for real, i'm tryna fuck" He mumbled in her ear.

"See that is what you wanna do, stop being nasty. Yo food gone be done inna minute you can go play with the iPad or something" She said.

"Okay!" He jumped down and ran into the living room.

"Mane come on, you know a nigga been stressing" He reasoned with her "Me too" She simply replied, him following her upstairs.

"Yea so lemme help you wit that" He asked.

"Alright, this one time okay?" She replied and he nodded.

//

"F-fuck I'm cumming again" Jania shakily moaned, Kentrell releasing his fingers from her pussy. He bit his lip watching the juices pour out of her swollen flower. "Mhm, you like it?" He felt his dick start to stand up in his pants.. not long after playing with her swollen clit "Yes, ugh" She threw her head back in pleasure, gripping the sheets. Her bottom half slightly jerking forward, Kentrell rubbed over her pussy one more time before pulling her body down to the edge of the bed a little more. He grabbed her inner thighs and she almost screamed at the feeling of his tongue swirling around her pussy. His breathing made it even more pleasure-able for her. She gasped feeling him plunge his tongue down into her entrance, instantly feeling herself on edge again "Shit, I-" Kentrell licked his lips, watching her juices sprout from her pussy again, He would be lying if he said it ain't turn him on. Jania whimpered feeling Kentrell turn her body over, ass up face down, he slapped her as and she whimpered. It almost felt like she was gonna collapse "You ready?" He asked and Jania nodded, laying her head face down into the pillow. Kentrell slowly pushed his length all the way in until her ass was touching his stomach. "Arch yo shit ma" She followed his instructions before feeling him start to move, he grabbed her hips with his right hand, using his free one to grab her hair. Jania's head slightly tilted back as her fingered digged deep into the sheets on the bed "Mm- go faster.." She spoke, but she regretted telling him that when she was practically screaming and begging him fa' to slow down "Mane shut the fuck up, you asked fa this" He told her, she squealed feeling that same knot in her stomach "Oh fuck! I'm g-gonna cum" Her high pitched moans filled the room along with the slapping of their skin "Hold that shit" He said, she covered her mouth while also trying to hold her cum "I-I can't!" She replied "Lemme hea' you beg for it" He gripped her hair harder "Mmh, fuck please let me cum daddy, please" Tears brimmed her eyes "You think you deserve to?" He asked "Y-yes, please I-I can't hold it" A tear fell from her eye, Kentrell felt himself about to nut "Fuck, cum for me ma" He pulled out, giving his dick a few more strokes before nutting on her back, Jania turned around collapsing on her back. Trying to catch her breath "We ain done" He chuckled, her eyes widened as he pulled her onto of him "Thow' dat shit ma" He grabbed her hips, forcing her to grind on him. She gave in and willingly started to bounce on his dick, she held onto his chest not wanting to break his dick a' nun. Kentrell admired her, face and her body and if he could he'd fuck her all day and all night. If he wanted to do so he would marry her and have 5 kids and there was nothing she could say or do about it.

I'm not sorry if this bad bc i'm sleepy asfc 😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 747 21
" Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet "
560K 27.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
851K 44.7K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.