Cat calls are, officially, ra...

By XxraspberryxX

Tyra Red is the only girl wolf (beside the mothers) in her pack, the Bluemoon pack. Living in a town full of... More

Yet Red, you owe me a new baseball
I think I need a ride
Way to go, seems like you're really good at getting me in trouble
I'm the only girl with Alpha blood
Okay, well it kinda goes like this...
It's him Parker, It's Matt
You look really sexy in my shirt
Love you too
I like Red better than Tyra, just saying
Seriously Parker, you're gonna play that game?
Okay, so who wants cake?
A what?
I can't wait 'till the guys hear about this
Ay Captain
Anytime, oh mighty Alpha
What, what does it say?
C'mon, let's grab some snacks and hang out in my room
Step away from him or I swear to god you will not like what's coming
Who are you, my dad?
I have one more announcement
Oh, and can you make me eggs and bacon?
Nah, I just like having you near me
He can choose what to do
Scatter!
This army, bitch
No, don't!
You wanna-what?
Stop reading my freaking mind!
Okay, you heard the girl Red, off we go!
Extra Kristen and Troy, at Tyra's house

Stupid Bluemoon pack and their tricks...

42.1K 609 56
By XxraspberryxX

Character on the side is how I picture Colton Moriarty.

Chapter 6

"If it makes you feel any better, I think you got it way too hard." Jesse says from beside me, a smirk on his face.
            After I told my parents about why there was a huge hole in the wall, I was grounded until my birthday which means no bike, no friends over, no running in the woods and absolutely no fighting, including play fights. And as soon as I get home, I have to go to my room until diner, then go back up.
            "You're just saying that ‘cause you have to start giving me rides again, and after only one day." I sigh and look out the window. Jesse had only gotten a week of grounding (no friends over and no television and no woods) because he piped up and said he had pushed my buttons to cause me to throw him.
            "Well, maybe. But still, until your birthday? Isn't that like a month from now?"
            "Yeah...wait how do you even know that?" I ask, confusion clearly written all over my face.
            "It was on the-um-calendar? And anyway, you know mine." Jesse points out.
            "Yeah, July 2nd while mine's on October 9th." I huff
            "So, ready to do this thing?" Jesse asks me as we pull into the school parking lot.
            "I still don't see why we have to act like a couple. We didn't yesterday, won't that be weird?" I ask Jesse.
            "Well he only saw us in math, the rest of the day we have no classes together, so it's easy to stay separated. And remember two things, one: you're human, so act like it and two: sit with me and the guys at lunch, bring your friends too, I'm sure they'll love you for it." Jesse winks at me and I roll my eyes. Our argument last night is long forgotten now and I'm glad because Jesse and mine's relationship is simple. We tease the crap out of each other and forget it later.
            "I bet they would too, and alright I'll try with the whole human thing, And isn't math first thing?" I ask him.
            "Yup, so you better grab my hand and act like the love sick teenager you're not." Jesse winks at me and hops out the door, grabbing my bag with him.
            "Hey, what about you, aren’t you love sick too?" I point out, hopping out also and flattening my floor length skirt after closing the door.
            "No, because I’m a wolf and I haven't found my mate yet. You're technically being used." he points out.
            I prop my elbows up on the hood of his black jeep. "We're both using each other, for my sake." I wink at him and make my way towards his right side.
            "Huh, I guess you're right." Jesse says, scratching his hand.
            I laugh and grab my bag from his hands. "Ready, boyfriend?" I ask, linking my fingers with his.
            "I guess so, babe."
            "I guess I'll have to get used to pet name now huh?" I sigh but grin anyway.
            "At least it's just me and not Stone. You can kick my ass later." Jesse says with a chuckle while we begin to walk towards the school entrance.
            "Very good point, but I'm cooped up in my room forever, remember?" I tell him with a smile.
            "Oh that's right. Well then you'll just have to kick my ass on the way home."
            "What's up with you today? It's like you want me to beat you up." I say, laughing.
            "I’m just hoping for when the time will come that I'll beat you at something, hopefully." he huffs and I can't help but laugh a little more.
            "Tyra-whoa! What happened here?" Missy asks pointing go our linked hands.
            "Oh this? Well, we had a...uh...heartfelt conversation last night and we kinda just clicked." I say with an extremely realistic fake smile.
            "More like snapped." Jesse mumbles so only I can hear. I elbow him in the side, my smile always on my face.
            "Really? But I thought you said Jesse was a good-for-nothing-ass--"
            "What? Missy what are you talking about?" I say cutting my best friend off while I try and shush her with my mouth.
            "Oh so you talk about me?" Jesse says with a smirk on his face.
             "All the time." I say sarcastically while I roll my eyes. "Anyway, I've got to go to math. See you guys at lunch." I start to drag Jesse with me in the other direction. "By the way girls, we're eating his Parker's friends today." I wave at them while giant goofy grins are glued on to their faces. I roll my eyes at them and they begin to giggle.
             "So, what exactly did you call me?" Jesse says with that stupid smirk still on his face.
             "Oh shut up and just pretend I'm the love of your life." I say sticking my tongue out at him.
             "No, you're the human I'm the love of your life." he says while laughing.
             "Yeah, in your dreams." I mumble.
             When we get to math class, Jesse and I take our usual seats in the back with Zane. "Check it out, it's the love birds!" Zane snickers

             "Oh shut up Stone." I hiss after letting go of Jesse's hand and sliding in my seat. Zane only laughs and leans back in his chair.

            Math went by fast. Mutt had to sit beside me, again, but he kept glancing at my hands, which were constantly texting Jesse. Jesse and I talked about how we were going to get another hole in a building, except this one in the gym. Jesse wanted me to bulldozer the wall in the girls changing room while everyone was half naked and he stood outside laughing. I kept giving sarcastic remarks like "that's no way to act when you gave a GF." or "you pedo, I should call the police :P" but Mutt kept looking at me strangely, like he wanted to read my brain and prove that he was right.
             It got weird when I’m walking down the empty hallway. I know, it already sounds like something horrible is about to happen.
             So I’m walking down the empty hallway, late for bio but I never cared for that class anyway, so I wasn't worried.
             "Tyra!" someone calls my name.
             I turn around to see mutt walking towards me. "Oh, hi...you. Aren’t you in my math class?" I say trying to act as innocent as possible.
             "Yeah, I'm the guy you call mutt." oh, oops.
             "Oh right! Yeah my boyfriend hates dogs, more of a cat person really. So you know, dogs...mutt, kinda the same thing? It's a redhead thing." I say, tugging at my hair absentmindedly. Lie number one, Jesse hates cats with a passion.
             "Oh? Well, I saw you and your boyfriend texting in class, what were you talking about.
             I force myself to blush and smile sheepishly. "Oh-uh...n-nothing rather important." I pretend to stutter and act embarrassed. Lie number two and why the hell would he ask that anyway...what a creep.
             "And what was that in the hall the other day? You know they still haven't fixed the lockers." Mutt says
             "Oh, that. Well Parker lets me train with his friends, and I just know I have to be as strong as them or else they'll shun me." I sigh dramatically. Potential lie...I think
             "You know Tyra, you're not fooling anybody."
             "I'll have you know that this is my natural hair colour." I say while crossing my arms. I've really got to stop listening to the Barbie bitches conversations.
             "Wait-what?"
             "I said that red is my actually hair color. So no I am not dying it or anything, and my eyes are brown and I have never had plastic surgery in my life. So I am not fake."
             "That's not what I mean Tyra." Mutt says with a growl.
             "Oh, you think it's my boobs right? That's what's fake? I'll have you know they are 100% real, just ask Parker." Okay ew on so many levels.
             "No, and I don't want to hear about your sex life." Mutt says with a look of disgust etched onto his face.
            More like lack of. I think to myself.
             "And no, it is not your...female parts I'm talking about."
            Okay, playing stupid is actually really fun. "So it's not my hair or my boobs. Oh I know! My name right? You think that's fake? Well it's not even short for anything. It's Swedish I think, or something like that which is weird because my family’s American or at least I think so." I pretend to think hard about it. I actually hate ramblers, I’m such a hypocrite.
             Wow Red, you've just taken stupid to a whole new level.
             "No. You know what, never mind. I know what you're hiding Tyra, you know I know." he growls again. Sheesh, short temper, guess he doesn't like bimbos.
             "Okay, I did not cheat on the history final last year, I swear." I say acting like I'm completely lost.
             "Red?"
             I turn around to see Jesse looking at me with a confused expression. He then spots mutt and his face darkens. I guess the bell rang already, where the heck are the students and my werewolf hearing?
             "Hey baby! I was just telling...that guy how I am not fake. He was all like, you're not fooling anyone Tyra and I told him that my hair was natural, that my boobs were real and to just ask you because, you know." I wink at him as I walk closer towards Jesse continuously blabbing like an idiot.
             "Really? He said that?" Jesse says playing along.
             "Yeah, and there was this whole other part about an exam and blah blah blah..." I kept babbling mindlessly until we were both out of ear shot and I drop my act, releasing Jesse's hand in the process.
             "I should seriously just dye my hair blonde, I'm not even kidding." I rub my forehead as if I have a giant headache.
             "So, just to make the story legit, am I allowed to check if your boobs are real?" Jesse wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.
             "Uh!" I groaned, "What I do for this pack!" I hit Jesse upside the head while he laughs.
             "Hey, I think you're kinda cute when you act stupid." Jesse says mockingly while he rubs the back of his head.
              "Oh shut up." I am so never living this down. I sigh heavily and have a sudden erg to bash my head against the wall.
              I grab Jesse’s hand again as we walk into the cafeteria.
              I spot all the guys rather quickly and notice that Missy, Kristen and Meredith are already sitting there, flirting shamelessly with all the guys.
              I roll my eyes and make my way towards the table. "Hey guys!"
              Several ‘hey’s’ echo around are large table in greeting
              Jesse sits down first and when I’m about to sit down, a pair of arms snake around my waist and pull onto their owners lap.
              I let out a little squeak, which most of the guys laugh at.
              "So Red how's they day been." Zane asks me with a smirk on his face. I smile back at him, but with my eyes I'm telling him his dad is so dead.
              "Well, that guys from our math talked to me in the hallway." I say
              "And what did you guys talk about?" Zane asks me.
              "Oh, my hair, my boobs-"
              "Which apparently I've touched." Jesse interupts, smirking.
              I let my hand hit my forehead while and intense blush rises to my cheeks. Jesse get’s a bunch of "way to go man!" and "way to tap that!" and I really just want them all to shut up.

      "Shut the fuck up guys, not funny." I say through clenched teeth.
              "Aw c'mon babe, cheer up. You know you enjoyed it." And with that another intense blush rushes over my face, probably making me look like a tomato on steroids, while everyone at the table laughs. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see mutt and his gang watching us.
              This is going to be a long day

 *   *   *

"So, you and Jesse? I always thought you two would be a cute couple.” Missy gushes with a dreamy sigh.

The twins and I are in science and there are no Redrock pack members around to overhear are conversation. Right now, the teacher is giving us a boring speech about molecules. Half the class is asleep, but the teacher’s nose is too far up his book to actually notice.

“Missy, Parker and I aren’t actually going out. It’s just there’s this guy who likes me, and I don’t want anything to do with him so Parker said he’d be my fake boyfriend.” I sigh and try to drown out the boring teacher’s monologue tone.

“Oh, well that’s too bad. You guys had me fooled; it even looked like you guys were meant for each other or something.” I laugh and wave my hand dismissively. On the inside though, I’m screaming in panic because Jesse and I are rivals, and in no way could we be together, it’s only end in a giant cat fight, or wolf fight.

“Yeah, me too, but I was a bit sceptical being the fact you and Jesse are always down each other’s throats. I thought it was kinda weird that after sixteen years of fighting, you guys would hook up.” Kristen admits in a whispered tone.

“But they look so cute together! Like, you saw them at lunch? I couldn’t stop mentally saying aw every time Jesse made you laugh.”

I scowl at Missy. “It was all an act, plus it was no walk in the park for me either. But what can I say, I’ve got talent. I could so pull off being an actress.” I say dramatically while placing my arms behind my head.

“So the guy who likes you, is he hot?” Missy asks, excitement present in her eyes.

I think back to yesterday and thinking that mutt only average, for a human. “Sure, I guess he’s okay looking, but nothing compared to Parker or Stone. Doesn’t even have Canberg beat.” I say truthfully.

“So you admit that Jesse is hot?” Kristen asks with an eyebrow raised.

I sigh. “Truthfully, Parker isn’t hot, he’s a freaking god, but so is Stone, and I don’t like-like him. They’re both the biggest ass-holes I’ll ever meet, not to mention the guys with the biggest head in the world, I’m surprised they haven’t fallen over yet.” I say in a rush.

“True, but I think you like Jesse more than just your nemesis.” Missy winks at me and I give her a puzzled look.

“What? You can’t like your nemesis, that doesn’t even make sense Missy. And if you’re so sure that I like Parker, ask me a week after my birthday and I’ll give you an honest answer. But right now, I promise you, I do not like Parker.” I say truthfully.

“So in a month and a week, you’ll know if you’re in love with Jesse Parker?” Kristen asks me a bit sceptically.

“Whoa! I never said in love, I said like. Those are two very different stories.” I say frowning.

“Whatever Tyra, you just stay in denial.” Missy rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

“It’s not denial, it’s the truth.” I shake my head in disappointment. From the corner of my eye, I see movement from the window.

I quickly turn my head, but I only see trees dancing in the wind and a family of birds who are eating swinging worms.

I shrug it off, probably imagining things, I tell myself.

Matt P.O.V

I knew something was up with that girl, I knew something was off about her. The day I met her, she looked like a cutting edge bad-ass biker chic, not some idiot redhead who could easily be mistaken for a blonde bimbo. The way she had acted with that boy, it was odd, almost like a bipolar relationship. One day they are trying to kill each other, and the next they’re high school sweethearts.

It didn’t add up, but even my pack was fooled with their act at the lunch table, but I knew better. No girl can throw a full grown wolf like that, not even most of the guys in my pack could do that in their human form, never mind as a wolf and she was apparently all human, and sixteen.

Tyra’s human charade will crumble, and I’ll make sure it does. That’s why I’ve been spying on her, skipping my classes so I can prove fraud and make my dad proud and become Alpha of the strongest and second strongest packs in the U.S.A.

My dad thinks I’m power hungry, even some of my friends point it out to me, but I don’t care because I only want to be on top, and that’s what will happen, it’s how it will be.

She must have Alpha blood in her, she must, but even my dad was fooled by Arthur Stone’s story full of lies.

-Flashback-

“You don’t understand, Bluemoon pack is an all boys pack, besides the mothers.” Arthur Stone said from the other side of the large meeting table. They were in my territory, my home, Redrock’s land. Arthur and seventeen year old Zane Stone were here to discuss the alliance, but we hit a problem; there are no women in either pack with Alpha blood.

“What about that girl, Tyra Red. She’s in my math class and she hangs out with Zane and another boy, something Parker.” I pointed out.

“Jesse Parker? Oh, well there all good friends.” Arthur said with a wave of his hand.

“But she smelt like a wolf.” I had said.

“That’s because Tyra and Jesse are in a relationship.”

Zane’s head snapped up to look at his dad with an unreadable look. Arthur matched that same look and they stood there for a good five seconds before Zane turned his head to face my father and I again.

“Yeah, Red and Parker have been going out for a few weeks now. She’s always over and trains with us too.” Zane said with a smile.

“Are they mates? It’s rare, a human and a wolf.” My dad said scratching his chin.

“Oh no, no not mates, Jesse just wants to blend in better with the humans, that’s all.” Arthur reassured.

“But today Tyra acted like Jesse was the biggest prick in the world, how is that true love?” I asked, desperately trying to find a loophole.

“They’re not in love, it’s more of a one sided relationship, and that’s just Red and Parker for you, they love pissing each other off, get a kick out of it too.” Zane said nodding.

“Then what can we do to merge the packs to destroy the rogues?” My dad asked getting worried.

I wanted to yell at him, tell him that they’re lying and Tyra Red is indeed a female wolf with Alpha blood.

“We could always sign something on the second full moon, five weeks from now.” Arthur said, getting up from his chair.

-End of Flashback-

The memory of my father’s stupidity still angers me, and any day now I will challenge him for the position as Alpha of the Redrock pack.

“Stupid Bluemoon pack and their tricks, no one can fool Matt Colmillo, especially when it could work in his favour.” I smile at myself. I am an evil genius.

 I laugh out loud and jog back towards the school. Science if over for Tyra, and so is her secret.

My plan is in action, and when Tyra turns seventeen, she’ll be mine, and the Alpha female of the Redmoon pack, or the Bluerock pack. Either way, I will be Alpha and no one, not even the strongest female wolf in the United States, can get in my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 259K 32
Allison was never one to talk. She is quiet, shy, has no friends, and keeps to herself. She was never like this when she was younger. But when her mo...
599K 17.1K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
228K 6.4K 14
Dahlia is the runt of her pack, always beaten and bullied by the members, even her own brother. When she is sent to a new school, with a different pa...
88.3K 2.8K 25
This story is about a girl named Hazel, but she isn't a normal girl. She is a werewolf, the alphas daughter. The pack she is in is called the Winter...