FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
THINKING ABOUT YOU
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
BLUE LIGHTS
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
FILTHY HANDS
BROKEN BONES
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
DID IT MEANT NOTHING?
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
TOGETHER
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
JEALOUSLY
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS
THE END

WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT

13.3K 561 130
By jimjam_jimin

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was sleeping peacefully when his precious sleep was disturbed by the loud sound of his phone's ringtone. He got up grumpily to check the time realising it was 12 pm. It was sunday and some stupid person just ruined his sleep.

He picked up his phone to see taehyung calling. He angrily picked up the call.

" Tae i swear if its not something serious i'll......." jimin was saying but taehyung's frantic voice cut him off.

" Jimin listen please don't kill me okay? but.........i think.......i think yesterday i drunkenly told jungkook about your date." tae said making jimin's eyes widen as he sat up on the bed.

" WHAT THE FUCK TAE! " jimin scolded.

" Why were you even drunk......and wait......you said date?" he asked

" Yes? " tae said more like a question as jimin hit his forehead with his palm.

" Taehyung you dumbo! we were just hanging out as friends! " jimin screamed.

" Jimin! Why are you screaming so much?! Shut up! " jimin heard his mother's muffled voice from downstairs.

" Sorry mum! " he apologized.

" jimin! " tae shouted again.

" I'll kill you once i see you. You can't even keep a promise. Now you will buy your coffee from your own money and you'll buy mine too." jimin threatened.

" No! jimin! you can't do this to me." taehyung cried.

" Huh! Watch me! " jimin said before hanging up.

________________________________

Jungkook was inside the big gym that he customised in his mansion itself as his mind was filled with thoughts.

Thoughts of jimin going on a date with that Eric filled his mind as he was burning with rage.

He took all his anger out on his punching bag as he punch at it again and again.

He was wearing a black tank top which exposed his toned, muscular, inked arms along with grey joggers. His hair were wet due to sweat as they sticked to his forehead.

Jungkook was so angry and even though he was punching the bag with all his strength it still wasn't helping.

Jimin went out on a date. He didn't even told him! What if they kissed?! What if had sex?!

Jungkook punched harder as sweat trickled from his face down to his neck. The vein on his forehead showed as he was in so much rage and his face had a permanent scowl on it.

__________________________________

Jimin pressed the doorbell of jungkook's mansion as he nervously played with the sleeves of his sweater.

Today all morning he tried so hard to contact jungkook but jungkook wasn't picking up his phone. Jimin hoped that jungkook is not mad at him for not telling him about the hangout.

His thoughts were interrupted when one of the maids opened the door.

" Oh jiminie come in........" Mrs oh said as he noticed that she looked a bit nervous.

" Hello Mrs oh....but.......are you okay....you seem kinda tense." Jimin asked sweetly as Mrs oh sighed and looked around nervously before coming closer to jimin.

" Do you have any idea what's wrong with jungkook?" She asked while whispering.

" Jungkook? Uhm......sorry I have no ideas. But why are you asking?"

" He was so angry yesterday night after his friends left the house. He made his bedroom a mess......broke everything up......I'm telling you his anger issues are getting out of hand." Mrs oh gossiped as jimin's eyes widen.

" Uh....Mrs oh I'll talk to you later okay? Can you tell me where is jungkook?"

" He's in the gym." She said and jimin nodded bowing at her and leaving.

__________________________________

Jimin opened the door of the gym which was located in the basement as he walked down the steps.

He saw jungkook boxing as he aggressively punched the bag and jimin gulped.

" Kookie?" Jimin said in a soft voice as jungkook halted his movements and turned towards him.

He looked shocked for a second but his expression quickly turned into that of anger as he saw jimin.

He looked away and continued punching the bag again.

" Kookie are.....are you okay......Mrs oh told me what happened last night......."

" What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked harshly as jimin looked at him shocked. He never talks in that tone with jimin.

" Is something wrong?" He asked nervously.

" Yes everything is wrong! What are you even doing here? Don't you have another date with Eric?!" Jungkook shouted taking his boxing gloves off and throwing it away.

" Jungkook relax......and it wasn't a date we were just hanging out as friends......that's it." Jimin corrected.

" Don't fucking lie to me!!" Jungkook shouted throwing a glass of water that was kept on a nearby table on the floor making jimin flinch.

He moved forward as jimin backed off a little scared due to his anger but jungkook pulled at his arms roughly pulling him close.

" What is it now huh? You like him or something?" He asked as jimin  struggled in his hold.

" No! Jungkook we are just friends and I can hangout with other people as well. What's the big deal in that?!" Jimin said still struggling against jungkook.

" Jimin I have done so much for you! So much! And that's how you pay back?! You didn't even thought about telling me first!" Jungkook said as his grip on jimin's arms tighten as jimin whimpered.

" You're mine!! You hear me?!" Jungkook said stubbornly as he pulled jimin in a rough kiss making his eyes widen.

And jimin's heart was weak he also can't take it anymore so he kissed jungkook back.

Jungkook kept on kissing jimin as they both kept moving back until jimin's back touched the wall.

He sucked hard on jimin's plump lips and pulled away but not before giving a bite to the lower lip.

" I want you.....have been since that night in Busan......... No matter how much I try jimin I can't forget about it." jungkook whispered cupping jimin's face and looked deep at his eyes with utmost sincerity.

" M...me too......I.....I want you too kookie......" Jimin whispered breathlessly wrapping his hands around jungkook's neck as jungkook kissed him again.

He gave a pat to jimin's thigh who jumped up at little wrapping his legs around jungkook's waist.

Jungkook moved from jimin's lips to his neck sucking and biting on the soft, milky skin as jimin let out small pleasurable whimpers.

Jungkook grinded his hard cock on jimin's as they both moaned out loud at the friction.

He carried jimin and layed him on the couch that was placed at the corner of the gym and hovered over him again while removing his tank top exposing his muscular body as jimin looked up at him blushing hard.

Jimin curiously brought his hands up and caressed jungkook's inked arms tracing his tattoos, his chest and then down to his hard abs, feeling his perfect toned muscles along with his soft skin.

Jungkook let jimin touch him however he wanted and when jimin was done he leaned down to place a gentle kiss on jimin's forehead.

" You are driving me crazy jimin. I just can't stop thinking about you." Jungkook whisperedly admitted in jimin's ear as jimin's heart started beating faster and heat coiled at the pit of his stomach when he felt jungkook's hot breath on his ear.

" Please touch me kookie......" Jimin begged as jungkook felt his cock twitch at jimin begging for such a sinful thing so innocently.

He removed jimin's clothes as jimin was all naked now and jungkook admired his perfect body. He missed it........he never met someone as perfect as jimin.

Jungkook's anger from before slowly started dissipating when he realised that jimin was in his arms. Jimin still loved him. And that Eric was nothing to jimin.

He kissed jimin's lips and moved down to his neck leaving a few hickeys there. After he was done with the neck he went down to jimin's nipples as he took the left one in his mouth sucking on it harshly and twisting the other one.

" Ahh!...oh god !" Jimin whined at the sensation.

Jungkook moved to the other nipple and he sucked and nibbled on it giving a harsh bite which made jimin scream loudly. He wasn't planning on going easy on jimin this time. He wanted it rough.

Atleast he could teach jimin a little bit of lesson for how much he had made jungkook angry. He can't sleep the whole night due to his mind making scenario about what jimin and Eric might be doing on a date.

" Did you let him touch you?" He asked sternly and jimin immediately shook his head.

" No he's just a friend kookie...." Jimin said and jungkook felt his heart relieved.

He moved his kisses down to jimin's nipples to his flat, smooth, soft stomach and he placed butterfly kisses moving more down.

" Ahh ahh...." Jimin moaned gripping on the couch's armrest.

Jungkook moved down as he placed a kiss on the tip of jimin's length.

" O..oh god kookie!..." Jimin moaned loudly.

As jungkook was about to take his length in his mouth but jimin stopped him panicking.

" No.....your maids....someone will hear....I can't keep quite....." Jimin was blabbering as jungkook smiled and placing a kiss on jimin's lips to shut him up.

" No one's gonna listen.......and even if they do I don't care......you can be as loud as you want." Jungkook said as he gently pushed jimin back on his back and moved down again slowly taking jimin's length in his mouth.

" Ahh!!!" Jimin moaned loudly as jungkook started bobbing his head up and down on jimin's length.

Jimin cried out in pleasure as jungkook kept sucking on his length and as jimin was close he pulled away making jimin whine.

" Kookie p...please....." He begged and jungkook shushed him.

" Ahh I don't want you to cum so quick. I wanna feel myself inside of you." Jungkook explained making jimin's face red like a tomato.

Jungkook removed his joggers along with his boxers and hovered over jmin again.

He took his two fingers and brought it closer to jimin's lips.

" Suck" he commanded as jimin wrapped his rosy, plump lips around jungkook's fingers slowing sucking at it looking straight at jungkook's eyes making jungkook go crazy.

He pulled jimin up and adjusted him roughly in a doggy style position making jimin let out a squeak at jungkook's rough manhandling.

He slowly bought his fingers that were slicked with jimin's saliva close to jimin's rim and started pushing it in.

" Ahhh! Oh.....oh g....god." jimin moaned leaning down and resting his head on the couch's armrest hissing at the stretch.

One finger turned into two fingers and then into three as he started fingering jimin roughly who was moaning mess already just from jungkook's fingers.

After jimin was stretched enough jungkook spitted on his palm and started stroking his cock coating it with his saliva as he looked at jimin's markless, milky white, lean back down to perfect curve of his ass and finally to jimin's round, perky ass breathing heavily at the glorious view.

Jimin looked over his shoulder to see jungkook stroking himself looking at his body as jimin blushed anticipating his next move.

Jungkook aligned his cock against jimin's hole and started pushing in.

" Ahh!....oh jungkook!" Jimin screamed when jungkook's tip got inside his hole.

Jungkook slowly started pushing in more as tears flowed down jimin's eyes due to the pain and with one last thrust jungkook was all inside of jimin.

" Ah!!" Jimin shouted in pain.

" Oh fuck!" Jungkook moaned at the feeling of jimin's warm and tight walls engulfing him.

" It hurts kookie...." Jimin cried.

" It'll be okay in a while hmm?" Jungkook assured leaning down to kiss his cheeks.

After a few minutes when jimin was finally adjusted jungkook pulled out and slammed back in with a harsh thrust.

" O...oh god...." Jimin moaned and jungkook also groaned in his ears.

Jungkook starting thrusting into jimin hard and fast as jimin gripped tightly on the armrest as his body was convulsing with pleasure.

" Ah ah ah...." He kept on moaning as he felt jungkook fuck him so hard from behind as body fell forward with each of jungkook's rough thrust.

" God jimin! You feel so fucking good...." Jungkook groaned as he leaned down pressing his chest on jimin's back and grabbed jimin's throat from behind squeezing it lightly as he fucked him hard.

" Ah.....ah jungkook I'm close....." Jimin cried out as his toes curled in pleasure and with two more thrust he came so hard all over the couch.

Jungkook breathing became ragged as he was reaching his climax as well he groaned when jimin tightened his walls when he came. He was so close as he kept on fucking jimin roughly who cried due to overstimulation and with a few more sloppy thrust he finally came inside jimin.

After he was done he slowly slipped out from jimin making him hiss a little.

" Are you okay  baby?" He asked and jimin turned around sitting on the couch and nodded at jungkook.

He cleaned themselves with tissues and made jimin wear his clothes. After both were dressed jimin sat on couch bringing his knees closer to his chest as jungkook sat in front of him holding jimin's small hands in his bigger one.

" Kookie what are we even doing? I don't know......I ......I can't stop this because I love you......but why are you doing this.......if you're straight then why.......you can find anyone...." Jimin said voice breaking as tears formed in his eyes.

" Jimin......"

" No wait.....let me......let me get it out......I'm a really simple person jungkook.......i just want a simple, happy and serious relationship........if you just want to keep hooking up like that and then run away again telling me to forget it.....I......I won't be able to do that.........I have feelings jungkook.......if you're not sure about yourself please don't play with me like that..." Jimin completed crying silently as jungkook moved forward a bit to wipe his tears.

" Jimin.....you're right I don't know what it's called that I'm feeling.....but......but I know I feel something for you.......I tried to forget.....I really did but I can't......I can't even touch someone else without thinking about you......and it's not just about sex........you're continuously in my mind......I can't handle seeing you with someone else.......but I just need time......i want to know what I feel and I need your help." He said sincerely holding jimin's hands tightly as jimin just looked at him shocked.

" W...what?"

" Please help me to figure it out I'm......I'm really bad with all these feelings but I know one thing and that is I never felt something like that for anyone before. Only you jimin." He said resting his head on jimin's lap where they were holding hands.

Jimin thought for a few minutes but then he slowly kissed the top of jungkook's head making him look up.

He slowly caressed jungkook's cheeks and placed a soft kiss on it.

" I will help you jungkook......I know these feelings can be difficult and confusing but we'll figure it out together.......like we alway do." Jimin said softly as jungkook smiled so widely pulling jimin in for a tight hug making jimin laugh at jungkook's eagerness.

                 TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 231 15
Jimin and Jungkook are known for their strong bond, they are very close to each other, but hey, no homo.. they like to play, cuddle, eat, dance, and...
15.7K 941 11
Jungkook and Jimin have been best friends since they where babies. Jungkook had grown feelings for the elder but was afraid to tell the other. Jimin...
434 22 12
When one is loved by everyone and is the King of his own world and the other is hated by everyone but is the king of his world too, the two accidenta...
405K 14.7K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...