Glitter And Gold | Trish Stra...

By QueenZain3

[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend... More

Chapter 1: Glitter and Gold
Chapter 2: A Helping Hand
Chapter 3: Anything For Trish
Chapter 4: Mickie's Family
Chapter 5: Here We Go
Chapter 6: Prisoner Of Love
Chapter 7: Satisfaction
Chapter 8: Sip And Swing
Chapter 9: Firefiles
Chapter 10: One In A Million
Chapter 11: Enjoy The Silence
Chapter 12: Hot N Cold
Chapter 13: No More Words
Chapter 14: Dream On
Chapter 15: Style And Grace
Chapter 16: Time To Rock & Roll
Chapter 17: Carousel
Chapter 18: My Heart Is Refusing
Chapter 19: So Cool
Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise
Chapter 21: The Engagement
Chapter 22: Left Right Left
Chapter 23: Living The Dream
Chapter 24: Playing With Fire
Chapter 25: Stratusfaction
Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign
Chapter 27: Moving in
Chapter 28: Winter And Summer
Chapter 30: Losing My Mind
Final Chapter (31): Irresistible
Epilouge: What A Life

Chapter 29: Flavours

112 7 10
By QueenZain3

A week has past and it's almost the month's ending, Desmond has been balancing himself to be with Trish and Mickie. But things have been going well for both of them, Today Desmond was out with his parents for sometime and now was making his way to the building, As He was in the Elevator, He saw some new messages that he has been receiving.

Mickie: Hi Desmond, Are you coming now? I prepared food for you.

Trish: Hey Honey, I missed you alot. Are you coming right now?

Desmond was starring at the messages as He was scratching his head.

( Oh boy, Where should I go? )

He looked at the Elevator as He was thinking so hard who should he meet first.

( THINK THINK!!! )

He kept looking at the numbers before Desmond pressed the sixth floor as He stared and was waiting until He reach the floor and walked and saw the apartment as Desmond smiled and opened the door and the first thing he saw was Trish standing.

Desmond: Hey Trish-

Stratus pulled him inside which caught him off guard as He looked at her.

Desmond: Woah woah! What happened?

Trish: Why didn't you answer my messages?

Desmond: I was with my family, I couldn't reply-

Trish: And just to leave me worried? I understand that you needed to be with you family but you could have atleast replied to me.

Desmond: *Pouts* Awww I'm really sorry if I worried you.

Trish: Mmmm You better be.

She jumped and hugged him tightly while giving him a kiss as She broke the kiss as Desmond chuckled as Trish went back down and looked at him.

Trish: Come on, I prepared some food for you.

( Oh gosh, I shouldn't eat too much. I need to eat in Mickie's apartment too. )

Desmond: A-Alright!

Trish gave a big smile before grabbing his hand while pulling him as Desmond saw the food on the dining table.

Desmond: Ooooh! Shrimps and rice, This looks delicious.

Crowe was about to sit down until Trish grabbed him as Desmond turned in confusion.

Trish: Ah Ah Ah, First you should go and wash your hands, Mister.

Desmond: *Rolls his eyes* Yes Ma'am

He walked away as Desmond turned and saw Trish giving a smile as He smiled and walked away as Stratus giggled.

Desmond washed his hands and made his way as he saw Trish sitting and was waiting for him as Crowe sat next to her as He took a spoon and took a bite as Trish was looking at him until his eyes were widen.

Desmond: Geez! Why is this so spicy!?

Trish: Maybe because you worried me.

Desmond immediately poured a glass of water for him as Trish was laughing a little as Crowe was drinking it and stared at Trish.
He drank another glass of water as Trish looked at him.

Trish: Sorry about that Desmond hehe. It wasn't even that spicy.

Desmond: No it was. I can still feel it!

Trish: Hmmm Fine, I'll show you then.

Trish took a bite as Desmond stared at her and Trish continued eating as His eyes were widen.

Desmond: What the???

Trish laughed as Desmond gave a stare to her as She giggled as Crowe continued eating. It was still delicious though.

After they finished eating, Desmond was talking to Trish before he got up.

Desmond: Hey Trish, I'll be back in a second. I just gotta go somewhere real quick.

Trish: Hm? Okay then, See you soon then!

Desmond smiled and walked away as Trish was smiling at him. Desmond left the house and went to the Elevator as He pressed on seventh floor as He reach there and went to Mickie's apartment.

Crowe fixed his hair as He entered and looked around and Saw Mickie.

Desmond: Hey Mickie, I'm so sorry for being late.

Mickie: I saw your message, I was worried about you actually but I'm happy your doing okay.

Crowe smiled at her as Mickie had a big smile until Desmond lifted her up and gave a big hug to her as Mickie giggled and hugged him before she went back down.

Mickie: Come on, I made you something.

She smiled and walked away as Crowe was smiling nervously while holding his stomach.

( I hope I can eat it. . . God I promised myself to not eat that much. )

Desmond made his way as He looked at the plate in the dining table as Crowe saw what it was.

Desmond: Ayyee Spaghetti with meatballs! That's awesome.

Mickie: Awww that's so sweet. I'm glad you liked it. You can start eating. I need to go upstairs for a second.

Desmond: Of course Mickie.

She smiled and walked away as Desmond smiled and started eating. Sometime Later as he continued eating, He saw Mickie happily going downstairs.

Desmond gave a straight face as He had a thought on his head.

( Okay, Yeah Desmond. You really did fall for her. )

Mickie smiled and sat next to him as They both started eating while talking to eachother.

Sometime Later, They were done eating and were talking to eachother for a while before Desmond got up knowing he needs to be with Trish for sometime.

Desmond: Hey Mickie, Sorry I actually need to be somewhere right now.

Mickie: Oh that's fine, Also Come here for a second.

She had a big smile and ran upstairs as Desmond was confused and followed her upstairs until he saw Mickie holding a shirt.

Mickie: You should wear this.

Desmond's eyes were widen as He was feeling worried.

( Uh oh! I can't go to Trish wearing another Shirt. She's gonna start doubting me. )

Desmond: Mickie, I actually don't need too-

Mickie: Aww Please wear it! I bought it for you.

Desmond: But Mickie, My shirt is already-

Mickie: Its okay Desmond! Just wear it.

Desmond: I-

She gave the shirt to him not listening to him as She smiled at him.

Mickie: Wear it and show it to me.

Desmond: Wait-

James walked away as Desmond started sweating and nervous as Crowe sighed and had no choice but to wear it.

Desmond wore it as He looked at himself in the mirror and walked towards Mickie.

Desmond: Hey Mickie, How do I look?

Mickie: You look Amazing! I knew it would look great on you.

She had a big smile as Crowe had a nervous smile on his face and said goodbye to Mickie before he left as he was feeling worried. Until he saw April as They said "Hi" to eachother, April knocked on the apartment door as Desmond shook his head.

(Good gosh, I'm worried now. )

Crowe went to the Elevator and pressed on the sixth floor as He was waiting.

He reached as Desmond looked at Trish's apartment and got inside as He was looking around the apartment until He went to the living room and saw Trish.

Trish: Hii Desmond- What the???

Her eyes were widen in confusion as Desmond smiled at her.

Desmond: Hey Trish, I'm back now Golden curls.

Trish: Ummm welcome back.

Desmond smiled and went to his room as Trish was starring at him.

( Wasn't he wearing a Dark green shirt when he came here? And now. . . He's wearing a dark blue shirt??? )

She scratched her head in complete confusion as Stratus just took a sip from her juice while still confused.

An Hour has past as Desmond was sitting in the couch while reading a news paper as Trish was in the balcony watering the flowers until something fell as Trish looked and grabbed it and saw it was a Shirt as She was shocked and confused.

( What the?? Is that Desmond's shirt??? )

She looked at the seventh floor as Trish immediately left the balcony and walked towards Desmond.

Trish: Desmond!!

Desmond: *Looks at her* What happened?

Trish: I'll tell you what happened, Look at this!

She showed Desmond's shirt as Crowe was shocked and looked at Trish trying to give a straight face.

Desmond: Who's shirt is this?

Trish: Desmond! This is your shirt!! It fell from the floor above us.

Desmond: Trish! You know anyone has the same brand shirt. Its not like I'm the only one that owns that shirt.

Trish: No, I know this is yours.

Desmond: How??

Trish: Because I know many people have the same brand of shirts or anything so I stamped a star over here.

She showed behind the shirt on the collar, A star was stamped as Desmond was shocked.

( Wait what??? Did she seriously do that!? )

Desmond: What the?? Are you serious, Trish??

Trish: Yes I am, Now Honey Can you tell me why your shirt was on the floor above us?

Desmond: H-How am I suppose to know this, Trish?? But this isn't mine.

Trish: This is yours, Desmond.

( Oh gosh, What do I tell her? )

Suddenly they heard a door bell as Trish opened the door as Desmond was starring, Until he saw it was. . . . April. Crowe's eyes were widen as He immediately covered his face with the newspaper as Trish stepped back as April got inside.

April: Ma'am, Did you see any shirt falling in your balcony or anywhere?

Trish: This is my Boyfriend's Shirt, Miss.

April: What??? No Miss, This is my Boss's shirt!

Trish: No! This is my boyfriend's shirt. I know this is.

April: Not only your boyfriend wears that kind of brand. Anyone does!

( This is getting outta hand now. )

Trish: Look! I stamped it right here. I still don't understand why his shirt was up there.

April: I clean the house and do the laundry, I know what my boss wears! Now give me that shirt!

Desmond: *Reveals his face* Hey, Just take it easy.

April: *Eyes widen in shock* B-Bos-

Desmond: Please Miss, Kindly leave my apartment okay???

April: Sir-

Desmond: It could be some misunderstanding okay? Please leave now.

Trish: Kindly leave now, Miss.

April was stunned and shocked as She was stepping back as She left the apartment and Trish closed the door as April's jaw dropped and stared at the door.

April: . . Boss lives up there and . . . He lives down here now? What's going on?. . . .

Trish: Geez Whats even going on right now?

Desmond: . . . . I have no clue as well Trish. . .

Trish: Desmond, Are you sure this isn't your shirt?

Desmond: I'm serious and honest as I can be. . .

Trish: But I stamped the star making sure that its yours.

Desmond: I don't know Trish. Let's just leave it aside okay?

Trish: Hmmmm.

Trish walked away close to the balcony as Desmond was following her as Trish continued looking at the shirt.

Desmond: Whats the matter?

Trish: Oh nothing, I'm just confused.

She looked at Desmond as Crowe looked at her before Trish stared at Desmond and the shirt until she threw it off the balcony as Desmond looked at her.

Trish: Ew Whoever's shirt that is. I guess we can move on.

She crinkled her nose with a small smile and walked away as Desmond looked at her then looked at the balcony.

( Well there goes my shirt. . . . )

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 32 58
It's tells a story about a teenage girl whose life was full of ups and down,and her encounter with the world richest millionaire, and a duke Is there...
650K 21K 37
He looks at me now, his gray eyes staring at me intensely. Love me! I wanted to tell him. Choose me! I wanted to say. But he's engaged, and he's gett...
97.3K 1.9K 33
What happens when karters best friend kay is caught messing around with another guy and then her boyfriend ends up doing something with her best frie...
7.6K 652 34
Sequel to Stars Aligning. ****This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my i...