Protagonist Became Bent and i...

Von mensaiesh

As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his... Mehr

CHAPTER - 1 Transmigrated to a Novel
CHAPTER - 2 Accepting 'Reality'
CHAPTER - 4 Invitation
CHAPTER - 5 Embarrassment
CHAPTER - 6 Competition
CHAPTER - 7 Wealthy Heir
CHAPTER - 8 Apartment
CHAPTER - 9 Declaration
CHAPTER - 10 Meet
CHAPTER - 11 Recording
CHAPTER - 12 Banquet
CHAPTER - 13 Conversation
CHAPTER - 14 A - City
CHAPTER - 15 Kindness or a Trap?
CHAPTER - 16 A Big Huge Trouble
CHAPTER - 17 Life Back to Normal
CHAPTER - 18 Meeting an Unwanted Person
CHAPTER - 19 Invitation
CHAPTER - 20 Book a ticket to ...
CHAPTER - 21 Denied
CHAPTER - 22 Fate Works in Mysterious Ways
Note
CHAPTER - 23 Pursuing His Dream
Chapter - 24 'Not Right! Not Good! There seems to be something wrong!'
Chapter 25 - The plot is completely Wrong!!!
Chapter - 26 You're breaking the rules! LU BAI!
Chapter - 27 Why couldn't he let him go?
Chapter - 28 Feelings
Chapter - 29 Who's going to be a family with you?!
Chapter - 30 Interview
Chapter - 31 Accident
Chapter - 32 After suffering numerous hardships, I finally have you!
Chapter - 33 So Many Rules
Chapter - 34 Sister-in-Law
Chapter - 35 "Yep, I have a boyfriend."
Chapter - 36 Everything was too late now.
Chapter - 37 I must marry my...
Chapter - 38 The author has...!
Chapter - 39 This Shameless Bastard
Chapter - 40 The truth about the world
Chapter - 41 Business Trip
Chapter - 42 Married Life
Chapter - 43 Fortune and Destiny
Chapter - 44 You can think over again?
Chapter - 45 Is Zhong Qin and Zhuang Zhu in love?
Chapter - 46 It's son or daughter, it's our child
Chapter - 47 The Baby
Chapter - 48 Real World
Chapter - 49 Better choice for both you and me
Chapter - 50 You...How did you know?
Chapter - 51 Together with their son, they'll wait for him to return.
Chapter - 52 I'm Yours
NOTICE on ENDING
Extras : 1 LU JUNXING
Extras : 2 Zhan Yu, Lu Bai and Babies (After Life)
RE - EDIT NOTICE

CHAPTER - 3 Crossing Paths

34.8K 1.2K 191
Von mensaiesh

Zhan Yu's questions were answered the day he returned to school.

After Zhan Qiancheng drove him to his college, he paid the Dean's office a visit for ten minutes before walking out the door and handing over a piece of paper to his directly. It was a written consent on transferring his department. Below was the Dean's signature along with the school's bright red seal.

Zhan Yu was shocked silly. Was it so easy to change departments in this era? And wasn't he in the second semester of his sophomore year?

Seeing his own brother wide-eyed with surprise, such a straightforward expression left Zhan Qiancheng feeling helpless. Although it was a little unpleasant back then to see his unrestrained arrogance, his current expression was also annoying to look at. Yes he was smart, but what should he do about his own brother's lack of brain cells!.

Zhan Qiancheng had to lower his pride as he finally explained things to him in a dignified manner: "Half of the investments in this school comes from our Zhan family. If you want to change departments, it's simply a matter of saying one sentence."

After saying so, he privately thought to himself: 'The fact that I came here personally was more than enough to show the Dean some respect.'

Zhan Yu clicked his tongue and said half-jokingly: "Sure enough, with money, even ghosts will be willing to do the grinding for you."**

(T/N: Chinese idiom, as long as you have the money, someone will always be willing to do the job for you.)

"Then you're the one bribing the ghosts," said Zhan Qiancheng good naturedly. He knew that he intentionally made fun of him so he replied in a good mood. Just before he could finish his sentence, he looked up slightly and noticed a young man approaching, not far away.

Lu Bai wore a white short-sleeved shirt with one hand lazily resting in his pockets. He walked onwards without a care, and with each step, the aura of a young master could not be denied.

Zhan Yu was curious as to why his brother suddenly looked so defensive. When he turned around to follow his line of sight, he immediately noticed an attractive, beautiful man.

'What the hell! He's as handsome as a devil!'

Although he cried out in his heart, he couldn't look away. At this time, Zhan Qiancheng pulled his hand and dragged him forward.

"Let's go!"

It was a simple and concise command.

Zhan Yu hurriedly looked back at his brother with some wonder: 'It's not like they encountered a monster, what was he in such a hurry for? Do the both of them have some kind of grudge?'

As he thought of this Zhan Yu happened to brush past the man, but then immediately noticed those thick brows, beautiful Phoenix eyes, and his high bridged nose. Complemented with his perfectly smooth and white skin, this was truly a stunning man!

Zhan Yu nodded unconsciously as he assessed this person's appearance in his mind.

Strangely enough, after he nodded his head, the handsome passerby released a sullen aura, as if wanting to keep him far out of his way.

Zhan Yu was confused. It's not like he was trying to get close to him, ah! He simply nodded at him! It was subconscious! Did that stranger misunderstand something?

"Brother, is he your enemy?" Zhan Yu changed the topic to indirectly express his innocence. He really didn't do anything wrong!

Upon hearing this, Zhan Qiancheng ceased to pull him forward and immediately stopped on his tracks. He turned around to stare at Zhan Yu, then glanced back up at the other guy, but this time with a smile. This was the first time Zhan Yu saw him smile so openly after coming to this world.

Suddenly, he felt a little frightened. Why did he have a bad feeling?

Unexpectedly, Zhan Qiancheng pointed at the handsome man who continued to walk away, then deliberately said in a loud voice, "What, you don't know him?"

Zhan Yu shook his head, "Is he someone I know?"

Satisfied with his answer, Zhan Qiancheng grinned once again and said meaningfully, "No, you don't know him. That's just an insignificant person."

Zhan Yu felt that there was something more to this on the surface. Once again, he glanced at the man who stood four or five steps away from him. Is it coincidence, or does it seem like after him overhearing his conversation with his brother, the man resumed his earlier demeanor of business as usual? Was he someone he was supposed to know?

Sure enough, after walking ahead a couple of steps with Zhan Qiancheng, he heard his brother triumphantly say, "Good, I finally got to a good slap on that Lu Bai today! Why would anyone from our Zhan family get along with him! He's hateful! He doesn't deserve to enter our sights!"

Rather than pay attention to all his words, a single key word caught Zhan Yu's attention: 'Surnamed Lu? Does that person happen to be Lu Bai ?!' Based on his temperament, his guess can't be wrong.

Zhan Yu secretly frowned. It seems like the first day of coming to this school won't go smoothly...

Meanwhile, Lu Bai entered the Dean's office and saw a white haired elder greet him with a smile. "A'nan, have you met with the Zhan family earlier? They left just now." After that, he pointed to the door's direction.

"I don't know them well." Lu Bai wasn't surprised at all.

The Dean failed to realize that this young man's flat tone was an indirect indication of his displeasure. The elder continued to happily say, "I heard that the young son of the Zhan family had deliberately transferred over to the Art Department to chase after you, but now, he has once again changed his major to learn broadcasting and hosting. I recall that both majors are east and west of your department?"

"That has nothing to do with me. Uncle Zhao, I came here today to talk to you about the project. If you want to continue talking about unimportant things, then I won't be staying."

"I'm simply talking about your family life, why be so serious about it? Alright, whatever you say."

Just when this uncle thought the topic was over, Lu Bai specifically explained, "He's not part of my family and isn't going to be. Uncle Zhao shouldn't bring up this topic later."

President Zhao's face blackened...does this teenager have to take it so seriously?

The news that Zhan Yu changed his major once again immediately spread like wildfire throughout the Department of Fine Arts. After all, back then, he had stirred up the entire college when he officially announced his pursuit towards Lu Bai.

Zhan Yu packed up his things to transfer to his new dormitory. During this time, he became deeply aware that one reason why the villain died was due to his failure to communicate with those around him. At least while Zhan Yu packed his bags, not one of his three roommates went up to talk to him or lend him a hand.

Seeing their attitude towards the villain, he was simply left speechless.

Zhan Yu closed his suitcase, stood up, and noticed the three roommates still standing in place while staring quietly at him. Upon making eye contact, they quickly looked away, pretending to stare off elsewhere or busying themselves with other things.

After some thought, Zhan Yu spoke: "I want to move to the student dormitory at the West Wing. If there is a chance, then I'll-" halfway through his sentence, he wanted to say that he'll make time to visit them or hang out, but then it might be inappropriate promise such a thing if he likely won't contact them in the future.

Indeed, he never imagined that the villain and his roommates would have such a stiff relationship. Thus, he could only leave with these parting words: "Thank you. Goodbye."

After Zhan Yu rolled his suitcase out of the dormitory door, he heard a clear voice behind him say: "What just happened? Did Zhan Yu actually apologize earlier?"

"Yeah! Why do I feel as if he's broken his head and his whole temperament has changed?"

"Ha ha, if his accident changed his character completely, then he should be grateful to brother Shi Shi. If it weren't for them encircling him, he wouldn't have fallen so badly."

At this time, Zhan Yu had not yet left, and was currently standing outside the room's entrance. Upon overhearing their conversation, he raised an eyebrow and pondered: 'Shi Shi? Could it be that someone deliberately pushed the villain down the stairs before he transmigrated over to this world?'

Ha ha, when he read this novel back then, nothing like this was mentioned at all. Aside from trying to avoid Lu Bai , why does it seem like plenty of other troubles are waiting for him?

But it's better to take one's time. It will never be too late to get back at his enemies, since right now, Zhan Yu had better things to do.

In his previous life, he had always dreamed of becoming a TV host after his graduation. Why study teaching and education when he now had the opportunity to start all over again? In addition to his rare advantages this life, Zhan Yu thought: 'No matter what, since I'm given a second chance at life, I should make my dreams come true this time. That way, I'll feel joy and satisfaction in my heart.'

After moving into his new dormitory, Zhan Yu introduced himself to his new roommates. The handsome boy with short, yellow hair didn't look at Zhan Yu at all while the other two roommates stared closely at Zhan Yu without a word. Hearing no response, Zhan Yu ended his introductions there.

Anyways, he did what he could do, even if other couldn't accept him. This was a consequence left behind by the villain, and had little to do with himself.

So Zhan Yu resumed his routine of studying all day long. Class, another class, then the library. Fortunately, the subjects studied during his sophomore year of class weren't too profound in regards to the profession. It wasn't difficult to digest the topics to learn them considering his learning ability.

But the numerous people who knew of Zhan Yu were gradually amazed. Why did this brother, who used to hate studying all day while chasing after Lu Bai, suddenly change his temperament?

Zhan Yu was more or less aware that people were scheming things behind his back, but he didn't care. They weren't people he knew anyways.

That day, when he was on his way back to his dorm after borrowing a book from the library, a college billboard caught his eye. To his horror, he discovered his name up on the announcement-how did his name appear on the list of finalists for the college song and dance competition?

Zhan Yu preferred to believe that his eyes were playing tricks on him after being worn out from reading too many books. However, when he approached the board to confirm, he couldn't help but think: 'Oh no, this piece of news came too fast, ah! That student number, whose else can it be but mine?'

Zhan Yu's face lost all of its life. He didn't know how to dance at all, meaning-he's done for!

Upon noticing Zhan Yu stop on his tracks, Mao Shiyue suddenly turned vigilant. He immediately began to consider whether it was better to look ahead as if he didn't notice him, or if he should take out something to cover his face. After all, he was still horrified by his fierce appearance back then when he chased him down six times a day to get Lu Bai's number.

But unexpectedly, the boy glanced at the announcement posted on the billboard with a frown, then turned back with a heavy heart.

Mao Shiyuan was shocked. Yes he was thinking about escaping at first, but what stunned him on the spot was how the boy walked passed him without even a glance.

His footsteps were light and steady while his brow didn't even wrinkle into a scowl. It's as if the both of them had become complete strangers to each other. Although they were indeed unfamiliar, Mao Shiyuan immediately thought of another question: 'Did this man dare to change his routine to grab attention?'

Dream on! Lu Bai won't be fooled, even if he did such a wise move!

To be continued.....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

340K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
35.6K 409 86
Why The Big Villain Hasn't Run Away Yan Luqing was reading a heart-abuse novel of the year when she was on the plane. Among them, the most popular is...
518K 33.9K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
155K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...