Dance For Me

By RaeWritings

Corbyn Besson, being the most feared man in the city of angels, covers up his dirty business with the help of... More

Dove
First Dance
Run
Yes Boss
Cassidy
Corbyn: Zero
Day Dream
Dead Baker
Pay My Dues
Stupid Crush
Say My Name
401
Eggshells
Tips or Tits
Gentlemen Always Pay
Slow Motion
Can't Keep A Secret
Safe
Indefinite
Football
Girlfriend
Russel
No One Will
Never Forgets
One Day
The Vacuum?
Calla Lily
Lunch Interrogation
Therapist
You And Him
Santa Monica
Bet
Tracker
Not Enough
Trust
Poison
Trade
Delusions
Rescue
Hope
Stay With Me
Dev
Safe House
Power
Voices
Don't Look
Bullshit
Truth Kills
Home
Blame
Emails
Violet
Under Arrest
New Start
Biggest Mistake
Dear Cassidy,
Good Luck
Fights
Christmas
Kiss Of Change
Worries And Fears
Wedding Plans
I Do
My Wife
Safety
Moving Forwards
Starting A War
We Could Be Free
Cold Blood
Justice
Mrs. Besson
Surgery
Final Plans
Sunset Boulevard
Polaroid
Liar
Kill Him
Getaway
Epilogue

Play Dumb

3.7K 75 6
By RaeWritings

*Cassidy POV*

As my song comes to an end, I hop off the gentleman's lap, looking back up to where I saw Corbyn.

He stands with his hands clutched tightly around the railing, staring me down. I send him a smile before he points to me, then to the ground next to him.

What am I? Five?

I look back to the stage, seeing a gentleman collecting all my tips, so I walk towards Corbyn. The slight glare in his eyes sends satisfaction over my body as I sway my hips, strutting up the steps.

"In my office." Corbyn rips out a twenty dollar bill from my bra, crumbling it up in his hand.

I laugh as I walk to his office. I didn't know I had that in there, and I definitely feel like I won't be getting that back.

I walk into Corbyn's office ahead of him and I flinch when the door slams behind me. I keep my back facing him as I hear him lock it shut.

"What the hell was that?!" Corbyn grabs my bicep, spinning me around to face him

"What was what?" I hold in a laugh, I know exactly where this is going

"Don't play dumb Cassidy. You were pretty much dry humping that guy when your ass should've been on stage!" Corbyn's petty rage is clear, his skin is red and the veins on his hands show profusely

"Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with what I did, I was just having a little fun. I didn't realize you were watching." I pout out my bottom lip, trying to taunt him. He turns me on when he's mad.

"What do you mean you didn't think I was watching? I fucking saw you wink at me!" Corbyn steps closer to me, slowly backing me into his desk

"What's the big deal? I gave the guy a lap dance, it's part of my job last time I checked." I have to keep taunting him, the wetness pooling between my legs begs for attention.

"It was inappropriate!" Corbyn grabs my hips, lifting me to sit on his desk. I spread my legs so he can step in between them.

"Stop acting like I'm your wife, you don't own me." I lean my head back with a laugh

"If you were my wife, I'd fucking kill you for doing that!" Corbyn shouts as his large hand wraps around my throat

I try to clutch my legs closed as his aggression turns me on further but the slight smirk on his face makes me realize, he knows exactly what he's doing to me.

"And if I was your wife, I'd let you, just so I wouldn't have to spend the rest of my life, with you." A chuckle pushes past his lips as he starts putting pressure on my throat to stop the blood flow.

Corbyn licks his lips before looking down to mine. His eyes move lower, to my silk red panties, no doubt seeing a wet spot that's probably there. Corbyn looks back to my lips before crashing his aggressively onto mine.

The kiss is needy as Corbyn starts running his hand along the inside of my thigh. A gasp escapes my lips as he runs a finger along the wet patch of my panties.

"Already so wet for me, huh?"

Corbyn keeps his hand on my throat but releases the pressure. He gets his head into the crook of my neck, leaving rough kisses as his hand slowly pushes my panties to the side.

"Corbyn-" I try to keep my voice quiet as he slides a finger around my wet folds, spreading the wetness around even more, no doubt getting some of it on his desk.

"Fuck-" He exhales deeply. "You're so fucking wet, Cass."

Corbyn grabs the back of my neck, reconnecting our lips. I moan into his mouth as he slips his middle finger into me.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He whispers onto my lips like a promise I want him to break.

I fiddle with his belt as I hold myself up, leaning with one hand behind me.

I pull off his leather belt, throwing it somewhere behind me. I undo the button on his pants and they fall to his ankles.

Corbyn inserts a second finger inside me, earning a muffled moan as I try to conceal it by biting my lip.

"No, I want to hear you, baby girl." Corbyn sticks his thumb in my mouth, pulling out my lip. He runs his thumb across my lip, when he pulls his hand back, I see blood.

Corbyn kicks off his shoes, and leaves his pants on the floor where he stood. I whimper when he pulls out his fingers, leaving me empty.

I watch Corbyn walk around his desk, pulling off his black Calvin Kleins. I watch as his hard on springs up and he lets out a breath as he gets released from the tightness of his boxers.

My body immediately gets off the desk as he sits down in his office chair. His well above average sized manhood makes me weak in the knees, I have to lick my lips to make sure I'm not almost drooling

I walk around his desk, immediately dropping to my knees in front of him as if I'm praying to a god I don't believe in.

I grab him gently, stroking my hand slowly up and down his hard on, getting slightly distracted by his god like body.

I rub my thumb on his tip, spreading around the precum that's already dripping. I swirl my tongue around the tip, keeping my eyes on Corbyn's face as he throws his head back.

"Please, don't tease." Corbyn looks down to me with a smirk on his face.

Without wasting time or breaking eye contact, I lick along a vein down his shaft before I put his tip in my mouth.

"Fuck-"

Hearing that was all the confirmation I needed to start taking more of him in my mouth as I bob my head. I look up to see Corbyn with his head back and his mouth slightly ajar.

I start getting lower when I feel his tip touch the back of my throat. I try to squeeze my thumb to stop myself from choking but it doesn't work. I start gagging on Corbyn's hard on and he grabs my braid, pulling me off of him.

"Fuck, I love that sound." He taps his thighs.

I get off my knees, quickly sliding off my soaking wet thong and kicking it aside. I climb onto his lap and before I'm even settled he unclips my bra.

He throws my bra somewhere in the room, no doubt getting lost somewhere with my thong. Corbyn grabs ahold of my breasts, massaging them lightly. He placing my hard nipples between his fingers, putting enough pressure on them to make me throw my head back with a moan.

"Up." I hold myself up on my knees that are planted on both sides of his thighs. He grabs ahold of his hard on, placing himself right at my dripping entrance.

I slowly sink down onto him, feeling him fill me up with every inch of him inside me, we both let out a deep sigh of relief. He yet again, grabs ahold of my hard nipples, lightly pulling and twisting this time, as if I wasn't already turned on enough.

I keep myself steady on him for a few seconds to let myself adjust to his size before I start bouncing. I get to a pace where I can feel him hit my g spot, over and over, sending my mind blank.

I hold onto his shoulders for balance as Corbyn puts a hand between us to rub my clit.

He begins to rub me faster as my bounces get more sloppy. I try to keep myself quiet but I can't.

"Fuck, Corbyn." I moan out as my legs begin to shake

"Are you going to cum for me?" Corbyn let's out in a husky breath.

All I can do is nod as Corbyn rubs faster. A loud moan escapes me as my stomach feels like it tightens, and I tighten around Corbyn inside me before I feel myself release.

I rest my forehead on Corbyn's sweaty shoulder as my body shakes from the high I'm feeling.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum." Corbyn grabs my ass as he stands, still inside me. He places my bare back down onto his cold desk.

He places a hand onto my throat to hold me in place and he picks up his speed, as he knows he's about to cum.

"Fuck Cass." Corbyn moans as his thrusts get sloppy and his grip on my throat tightens.

He thrusts a few more times into me before pulling himself out. He pumps himself a few times in his hand before releasing his load all over my stomach.

I prop myself up onto my elbows when I no longer feel Corbyn's presence around me. I look to see him slumped in his chair with his head back, eyes closed.

I look at his sweaty features and smile. His messy black hair is stuck to his forehead and the five o'clock shadow look isn't too bad on him.

Corbyn opens his eyes and catches me staring at him. He smiles back before closing his eyes again.

"Do you need anything? Water? Snack?"

"What?" I squint my eyes as I sit up a little more, careful not to let any cum drip to his desk

"After care, you know... making sure we're both okay, hangout for a bit to talk-" I laugh as Corbyn looks at me like I'm insane, while I'm probably looking at him the same way. "You've never done that before?"

"No, not really." Corbyn grabs his dress shirt off the floor, using it as a rag to wipe my stomach clean

"Well, we're doing it. You're not just some girl to me, Cass. We'll do this after every time we fuck."

Every time, huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.4K 71
Lily lived the perfect life in Pittsburgh until one day her mom got a new job and then they moved to Texas. That's where she met Corbyn. A boy who...
10.5K 460 31
"corbyn what abo-" "stop worrying they don't know about us" corbyn is the rich kid in his school but what happens when he falls for the innocent kid...
103K 1.5K 55
•(In the making)• Requests open Smut towards the ending/Newest chapters. You've been warned
1.3K 25 9
Mafia boss gets killed and his business is left to his daughter. She now runs the business and looks after her brother. The person who killed her dad...