Destinies Apart (COMPLETED)

By vpsisthename20

(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic'!!!❤️
Prologue - Teaser - She is different 🙃
Meet the Sehgals....Again 🙃
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 1
Author's Note + Short Family Tree 🎄
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 2
He's the most wanted 'Munda' 🤭
Welcome to Devill😈❤️👼Angel.com
'Word' War ⚔️
She is different 🙃
Coz I care two hooves baby 😏💅
Chemistry that is 'World's Apart' !!!
Moonlight princess 🎑
Prologue - Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire🔥...you little kitten!!!
She understands ❤️
And the bride hunt begins👰
Kabini Chapter 1 - She sparkles brightest✨🔥✨
Kabini - Chapter 2 - The burning night 🌋
You are just perfect for me baby ❤️🦋✨
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋💗 - Part 1
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋✨❤️ - Part 2
Bitter Truth Hurts 💔
His heart full of pain 💔
Wave🌊... Shore🐚 n Tsunami🌀
What the hell is wrong with him???
His Confession!!!🥺 His Pain 💔
Her Smile 🙂 is my Happiness 🤗
Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine!!!
The comforting arms ❤️
All that glitters isn't D.K 😈
And the 'Apart-Fire' Ignites🔥🌋 Again 🙃
When it finally dawns upon you❤️🔥☀️
When seasons change 🙃🌻💕
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 1 - 'Don't Nuts' Donuts!!!
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 2 - Adventurous Combo 🏞️
When tears mix in rain ☔❤️
Are you Jealous Neiyat???🙃
When #Aayat gets accepted ❤️✨
Kiss of Fire n Pain 🔥🔥🔥
Love needs to be 'Loved' ❤️
Gonna rob you from the world baby 😎😉
It's a goodbye kiss Sweetheart ❤️🥺
Wish I had a chance ❤️🥺
Our story is 'Worlds Apart' 💞💖❤️✨
Yours forever Sweetheart✨❤️
Epilogue - #Aayat forever after ❤️✨

Destiny Planned this one for us 💖

6.9K 460 291
By vpsisthename20

Neiyat's POV:

I slowly took steps closer to him.
Aahir!!!
The name alone brings goosebumps right now!!! As and how time is passing my nervousness around him is increasing. I rubbed my cold hands against each other and walked towards him.

His back was still facing me as he kept looking towards the sky.

'A....Aa...Aah....Aahir!!!' I try calling him but my voice comes in a meek whisper, almost not even audible to me.

But he doesn't turn around. I rub my hands more as I feel the cool wind hitting my body making it even worse.

'Ahhhhnemmm' I clear my throat...and even then I don't see him turning around.

Shit!!!

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath and console myself.
'This is not tough!!! You can tell it Neiyat!!! You can tell him!!! Come on!!! Phewwwww' saying in one go I open my eyes and I gasp in fear as my eyes meet his stoic face.

His cold look, his angry face and to add on that bloody white deep v necked t-shirt giving me a breathtaking view of his strong chest as his hands are folded against his chest. But he looks sharp into my face and I swallowed my saliva.

'Hmmm tell!!!' he says and I swallow again audibly this time.

God this is tough!!!

'Ok...Aahir... listen...I... want to tell that... Ahmmm actually!!! You know this actually you know that...'

And he takes a step closer and looks deep into my eyes and I forget what I have to say...

'I....I....I....I.....ummmm....I....' and then next second he holds my wrist and a squeaky voice leaves my throat and my eyes widen in shock.

'What is it? What makes you nervous! It's just me and you!!! And you already know what I feel you!!!' he said softly yet I don't know why I was shivering. This feeling is all different. I have been with him all along. He's my best friend too and ideally I should be the most comfortable with him but today this sudden feeling of discomfort, a sudden urge to look into his eyes yet not able to face his gaze was all wierd to me.

Change in emotions towards a man, changes you so much? I kept looking elsewhere when I heard...

'Eyes here Neiyat Neiv Kapoor!!!' he said as his grip on my wrist tightened. He has held my hand before, we have hugged, heck we kissed and almost made out in Goa but today his mere touch soothed my senses so much. I slowly look up to meet his eyes and I realise how attractive his eyes are. With or without glasses they both are beautiful. But right now I'm glad to look into his brown eyes without a barrier of glass. It had a shine in them although they were tired and probably had fresh ounces of tears sometime ago.

I unknowingly take a step closer to him closing the distance between us and without my knowledge my hand rests on his chest. And I feel how his heartbeat quickened but like he knew any better his other hand reaches for my waist and pulls me closer closing every gap between us.

I was plastered to his strong body. Our breaths were ragged. I continue looking into his eyes while my lips quiver. I slowly bite my lower lip by taking it in between my teeth nervously and his gaze travels on my lips while I gulp.

Before I think his fingers slowly reach my lower lip and they slowly pull it out from the grip of my teeth and my breath hitched.

'Dont!!!' he whispers and I swallow audibly again.

He slowly moves his face closer to my cheeks and finally reaches my ears. His hot breath against my cheeks and ears in this cold night of Bangalore's extremely ruthless winter feels so warm. It makes me feel home.

He whispers while his lips brush against my earlobe.'Say it Neiyat!!! I won't eat you up!!!' he whispers again and I smile lightly but then only when I'm smiling I feel his grip tighten on my waist and I gasp in fear when his eyes directly look into mine and his hot breath now fans my nose and my lips and he whispers...

'You are my potion to life my Katil Haseena...I'm going to savour you forever!!! And I promise you...There are so many dirty fantasies as you would be my first and only... girlfriend...lover and wife!!! You have no idea what would come your way!!! You won't even know what hit you!!!' saying he smirks and I shudder at his words.

Is he really Aahir???

'Say it Neiyat!!! If not this time I'll really find someone el' and before he could complete that line I smashed my lips against his. My breathing was irrational. I couldn't imagine loosing him. Yes I'm weak in words. I get nervous and kissing him feels easier but this time I didn't want to let go off any time or any chances again.

Destinies Apart to Destiny Planned this one for us. I'm not letting this man go. He's the love of my life.

I bit his lips punishing him of what he just spoke. How dare he!!!
He is mine!!! For now...for future... forever!!!

I slowly pulled out of the angry kiss and looked at his face while his eyes were closed and he still held me firm in his grip.

'You dare not repeat that statement. I will do your operation!!! That heart over there is mine!!! Only mine!!!' saying I pressed his chest and in reflex action his grip on my waist tightened.

'And me??? Who do I belong to?' he asked slowly opening his eyes with a smug look and I scowled looking at him and said circling my other arm around his torso and said...

'All mine!!! Only Mine!!! You are mine Aahir!!! Forever after!!!' I said when he asked...

'And that's because?' he asked me with the expression which had a craving to hear it from me...

'Bec....bec.... because!!!' I whispered and then stuttered again and this time he presses himself more against me and there is no gap between us. Not even air to pass and I looked at him....

'Because....I......I....' I try again but I am stuck at the same word.

He waits patiently to see me complete it when he sees me struggle at the same word he says...

'I love you!!! Is it so tough to say it out loud Meri Jaan (my life)' and he slowly tucks my hair strand behind my ear and my eyes well up.

'No ....but....I....I....feel...this...feeling is so odd Aahir...I'm ...not able to look into your eyes although I want to... this...this nervousness is something I never experienced before...It makes me so sweaty...my hands feel cold...see this' saying I make him feel the coldness of my hands when I touch his cheeks. He leans into my touch and brushes his light stubble more into my palms and closes his eyes and groans more and grabs my waist even more posesively!!! And I yelp at once.

He whispers saying...
'So you will still not let the golden words fall out of your mouth!!!' he asks and I feel huge disappointment in me. I get irritated and annoyed. And angrily I kick against the walls of terrace, stomp my feet to the ground and scream in irritation when Aahir gets hold of my shoulder and says...

'Its ok Neiyat!!! It's fine!!! I know what you feel for me...I can feel it!!! And it's fine if you can't say it out loudly!!! The feeling that you need me in your life...that you want me for yourself is enough for me!!! Words alone aren't acceptance right?' he says when tears fill up my eyes and he pulls me closer by my waist again and looks deep into my eyes and says...'Just nod sweetheart!!! A yes or a no!!!' and I smile...

'Do you love me Neiyat???' He asks and I feel goosebumps all over my body and I'm not able to face him. I melt like water in his arms and if he had not held onto me my legs would have turned jelly. I softly smile looking at the tiles of the terrace and nod a yes. And he grins ear to ear.

'Hmmmm...well!!! That's enough progress!!! And it's ok for the rest to hear we have a lifetime... which I want to spend with you my future wifey!!!' he says and again I feel goosebumps arising and I feel the hair behind my neck, my hands have all stood erect. I could feel my core clenching. His words arouse me like a crazy woman. He's a drug that drives me mad. My breathing fastens and when my chest heaves up and down he looks at me amused and chuckles lightly saying...

'This much reaction??? Do I affect you so much Neiyat???' he asks slowly lifting my chin up and making me look at him. Unable to take his gaze I close my eyes.

Never in my life had I ever thought that a man can make me feel so vulnerable and weak just by using his words. Rest assured I'm going to die when he's going to touch me and make me his.

He slowly brings his mouth closer to my lips and my breathing goes madly irrational. I feel like I'm a fish out of water but he squeezes my waist and it calms my mad body. He whispers against my lips while brushing them against mine as he says...

'If my words alone do this to you!!! I wonder how would you react when I devour you every night Neiyat!!!'. Damn he's doing it again.

And unable to control myself I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his torso and press my head into his chest hiding myself from his dirty talks. He laughs out loudly and wraps his arms tightly around me and this moment feels like heaven.

Never in my life would I ever want to loose him. Not now. Not ever. Never ever!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.6K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
437K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
509K 41.8K 56
The Nayak Brothers - Book 4 Avanthi Kamath had come back to India after 9 big years only because this time her sister needed her. Her younger sister...
640K 43.2K 72
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...