Reincarnated in the world of...

By yuu4876

a 15 year old boy died because of the god's fault, because of his fault the god reincarnated him in the world... More

Bio

480 5 1
By yuu4876

(A/N: warning!! a little bit spoiler,at this universe I made genderbent bell.i know you guys confused but listen here i genderbent bell because I want writing different and I want to bell love interest to my oc so that he can be more powerful than in the canon.sooooooo I hope you guys bare with it ok ಥ_ಥ)

Name: Akitsuki kei

Age:15

Gender:male

Looks before:

Name(after reincarnation):Anos voldigoad

Age:15

Gender:male

Race:human/herrscher/demon/honkai god

Look(after reincarnation):

Likes: grinding,level up,tea,go to dungeon with bella,win in every fight,add knowledge of magic and the world,sword and magic,flirt with hestia and bella.

Dislike:cocky people,Loki familia (a little bit),bete, people who challenge him,people who are always looking for problems with her,Ishtar familia.

Love interest:bella cranel,hestia

Stats:

Strength:650000
•Endurance:∞
•Dexterity:510000
•Agility:499000
•Magic:∞
•Luck:EX
•Abnormal Resistance:EX

(A/N:his endurance and magic ∞ because of his herrscher of the end power and anos voldigoad source of Destruction)

Skill:

•Wisdom king:Raphael
•(Herrscher of Reason,Herrscher of the Void,Herrscher of Thunder,Herrscher of Wind,Herrscher of Ice,Herrscher of Death,Herrscher of Flamescion,Herrscher of Sentience,Herrscher of Rock/Star,Herrscher of Domination,Herrscher of Binding,Herrscher of Corruption,Herrscher of Rimestar,Herrscher of Fire,Herrscher of the End)
•(Source of Destruction,Immense Magic Power,Overcoming Destruction,Demon King's Blood,Source Intimidation,Immense Physical Strength,Immense Physical Speed,Demon King Origin Magic Immunity,High Intelligence & Spell Theory Knowledge)

(A/N:I add (),it mean he hides he herrscher power and same for her race and magic from hestia when it checks akitsuki stats)

Magic:

•gate of babylon
•Magic Eyes of Destruction
•(Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction,Hell Flame Annihilation Mortar <Jio Graze>,Magic Black Thunder Emperor <Jirasd>,Magic Black Thunder Fang <Ji Noavs>,Source Kill <Bebesd>,Deep Source Kill <Bebesd>,Four Worlds Wall <Beno Yeven>,Hell Flame Binding Chains Magic Formation <Zora E Dipto>,Demon King Castle Summon <Delsgade>,All Creation Hand <I Gneas>,Wavy Body Possibility Manifestation <Venejiara>,Demon Curse Necrosis Destruction <Deguzegdo>,<Superimpose>,Jiao Death Annihilation Brilliant Fire <Aviastan Jiara>,Shackle Collars of Dream and Reality <Nedonerias>,Ash Purple Destruction Thunder-fire Electric Field <Lavia Gigu Gaveriized>Grasping Magic Hand <Rayon>,Supreme Flame Magic Heavy Cannon <Dogda Azbedara>,Extreme Hell World Destruction Ash Magic Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa>,Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem>)

Side note!!!:akitsuki only uses 10 % of the power of anos voldigoad so that the lower world is not destroyed because of him and he can use more than 10 % of at the upper world more precisely his place where gods and goddesses like hestia live.

Weapon:

•Principle Destroying Sword <Venuzdonoa>:

•The Sword of the Almighty <Livaingirma>:

•Two Laws Sword:(no pic)

•God Seat Heaven Gate Summon Selection <Guala Nate Forteos>:(no pic)

domain of sanction

Might of An-Utu:

•Shudaku of uriel:

•The sword of the flamescion herrscher:

EA:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 45
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
61.9K 6.8K 12
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
64.4K 3.4K 36
β€’ Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue β€’ Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...