| Soda Cans | Saiouma/Oumasa...

By kokichis_grape_fanta

Shuichi Saihara is a well known detective in Tokyo, Japan. He's given the task of tracking down and capturing... More

(( Chapter 1 )) Uncovering Criminals

Update :)

6 1 0
By kokichis_grape_fanta

Hi there! I'm truly sorry for not updating for a long time on this story. I have been in the hospital for a couple of weeks due to my own reasons.

I will go back home tomorrow and try to start riting again on this book!

I am sorry to the people who wanted the net part sooner. :(

I also apologize in advance to if I ever say something not intendeb to someone or if I delet it after.

I am struggling to rite this rite now too. I will be sorry if my writing chances or my Grammer worsens.

It is nothing in my abilities and I have autockrrect on to help me!

I also wanted to ay that the nargi x Kyoko is just for now. I do ships celestegjri ( Celestia x kirigiri ) just saying that since I think some people will asking.

Tomorrow when I m home I will try to start writing the next part! :)

I thank you if you understand and again I'm sorry :((

- Monica :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...