Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

بواسطة ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... المزيد

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❤
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑪
𝑿𝑪𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑪𝑽
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪
𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑿𝑳𝑽

1.1K 28 18
بواسطة ForAMillennium_

Lalisa shivered as if cold yet felt her heart melt at his words. When did her Kookie learn to say sweet words? Oh, it was so sweet!

Lalisa blushed, casting a shy glance at Jungkook and retracted her hands. "Hey! What're you thinking of! When did you learn to say these sort of words?"

Jungkook frowned and a cold gleam flickered across his eyes, thinking. So what's on the website is false! Okay, I'll blacklist it when I go back home!

Jungkook pursed his lips. "Don't you envy the young people's romance?"

The young people's romance? Lalisa remembered she just said in his office that being young was great. So... Lalisa laughed naughtily and gave Jungkook a meaningful look. "Do you feel inferior because I'm only 23 years old while you're already 27?"

Jungkook frowned, looked at her in the rear view mirror and said sullenly, "I look twenty-three years old too! I don't look that old, okay?" With that, he squinted at Lalisa and said darkly, "Do you think I'm too old for you?"

Lalisa looked at the abnormal Jungkook. The corner of her eyes twitched, and a surprised gleam flickered across her eyes. She touched Jungkook's forehead and murmured, "You don't have a fever, right?"

Jungkook who was driving suddenly pressed on the brake, patted Lalisa on the hand, then took out his cell phone and threw it aside. "Damn it!" Suddenly, he thought of something and reached out for his cellphone, but Lalisa had already picked it. Knowing his password, she quickly inputted her birth date and unlocked the screen only to see a web page reading "One Hundred Ways to Make Your Girlfriend Laugh".

Lalisa looked up at Jungkook. His face was all dark. Damn! If this girl knew he was searching on the Internet for ways to make her laugh, and ways to make him look younger and more attractive, she would laugh her head off!

Lalisa looked carefully at Jungkook. When she found he got angry, she hurriedly clicked on the screen, trying to close the web page, but accidentally opened the search histories of this web page that were 'How to Make Your Girlfriend Think You're Lively', 'How to Make Yourself Look Like a Lively College Student' and 'How to Make Yourself Look Lively'.

When Jungkook who was driving suddenly glimpsed the search history, he widened his eyes in embarrassment, grabbed the cell phone from her hand and said expressionlessly, "Didn't you say you needed to text the two interns?"

Lalisa didn't answer him. She threw her cell phone and the resumes on her knees aside, turned his head close to her and kissed him hard on his lips. Jungkook suddenly turned on the indicator, pulled over by the road, and gazed at her. Lalisa cupped his face and put her lips close to his...

Lalisa barely took the initiative to do this. Jungkook certainly wouldn't let go of the chance. He opened her lips with his tongue...

It had been quite a while before Jungkook released her. Lalisa held Jungkook's neck, and put her forehead against his, whispering, "You fool, you don't have to change yourself, because no matter what you become, you're always the best in my eyes. You are who you are. You don't have to change for me. I love you for who you are, understand?"

Jungkook's heart suddenly jerked, and he lowered his head and kissed her again...

Knock, knock...

Just as they were immersed in this kiss, someone knocked on the window glass. Lalisa hurriedly pushed Jungkook away. Jungkook looked at her with reluctance, opened the window sullenly and coldly looked at the traffic policeman who looked embarrassed. "What's up?"

"May I ask what you're doing?" The policeman looked at the handsome man seriously.

Lalisa covered her face, feeling so embarrassed. God! What's going on! They just kissed in the car. Why did a policeman suddenly pop up?

Jungkook looked angrily at the policeman and his voice was icy. "Are you blind?"

"You!" The policeman's face immediately sank as he said angrily, "You've violated the traffic law parking in the fast lane. Please..." Before he finished, Jungkook interrupted him. He took out a business card and put it on the policeman's ticket, "Take this card to the Jeon's International Group and they'll pay for it." Then without giving the policeman any time to speak, he said coldly, "Are we done here?"

Before the policeman answered, he stepped on the gas and the car sped away.

Lalisa still covered her face and looked helplessly at Jungkook. "If you don't deal with this properly, this'll make tomorrow's headlines 'the president of the Jeon's International Group was kissing with a mysterious woman on the fast lane, caused a traffic jam and only left a business card'... This is a scandal!"

Jungkook smiled. "Do they dare?"

Lalisa patted her heart. Probably not...

Seeing her keep silent, Jungkook rubbed her hair and asked gently, "Are you scared?"

"Yes!" Lalisa gave him a look of annoyance. "How could you..." Lalisa wanted to find a hole to hide in when she recalled what happened just now. "How could you kiss me there?"

Jungkook looked deeply at Lalisa and continued to drive. It had been quite a while before he finally said, "I can't help it."

Lalisa blushed again. Now he became honey-lipped!

Jungkook called Little Five, who was catching up on sleep because he worked overtime last night. When he received the call he was still sleepy with his eyes half closed, he heard the name of a street and said, "Ok." When he was falling asleep again, he suddenly jumped up from the bed with widened eyes. "Xincheng Avenue? Delete the traffic surveillance video? Did Young Master have a car accident? Drive over the speed limit? But he didn't sound like that!"

Although Young Master barely drove, he wouldn't violate traffic rules. He always abode by the traffic rules...

Little Five went to find Little Six and told him about this. When Little Six showed him the video, he rubbed his eyes. "Why did Young Master pull over there?"

Little Six pursed his lips and zoomed in on the video. When they saw clearly what happened in the car, they stared at each other in shock. Little Six, "..." Was this really his young master?

Little Five, "Oh my god! Is this guy Young Master? Is he Young Master? F*ck, he looked really passionate! Oh... I think I gotta know him again!"

No wonder their young master received a ticket. They caused a traffic jam!

They never expected their 'Mr. Iceberg' young master would cause a traffic jam because of kissing a woman!

Little Five came to himself and said, "Come on, delete the video and check the signals on the streets nearby. By the way, if anyone uploads any message about this to social media, delete it right away."

Although Young Master didn't care about his image, the Jeon's International Group did. If they didn't delete it, the Jeon's International Group would make the headlines tomorrow 'The Mr. Iceberg President of the Jeon's turned out to be a love-struck man'.

God, Little Five believed the Jeon's International Group's stock would slump down to the lowest level if that happened!

Besides, the Jeon's International Group was right at a crucial time and their enemies were ready to move. If those people made an issue of it, Young Master would have a mountain of trouble...

He wasn't worried that Young Master would be afraid because of it. He just didn't want those people to threaten Young Master with Miss Min. If Young Master was irritated, something horrible may happen.

From what he knew of his young master, he would definitely take revenge in the most savage manner if he got angry!

On the other side, when Jungkook hung up the phone, Lalisa couldn't help asking, "Why did you give your business card to that traffic policeman?"

Since Little Five would deal with it, he didn't have to give his business card to that policeman. As Little Five would delete all videos with Jungkook in, he could just run away when the policeman was writing the ticket if he drove fast enough. He really didn't have to give the policeman his business card, leaving an evidence...

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "That's a vice-president's business card."

"Ah?" Lalisa was dumbfounded. President Jeon, why did you bring a vice-president's business card with you? Are you secretly in love with him?!

Jungkook smiled. He rubbed Lalisa's hair, drove the car into another lane and explained, "That vice-president is too quiet recently. I feel a bit uneasy, so I must find him something to do."

"So you bring his business cards with you?" Lalisa asked contemplatively. Even if you wanted to make trouble for him, you didn't have to bring his business card with you.

"I just put it in my pocket. I didn't expect I would use it today. I think if the traffic police couldn't find the surveillance video, they'll probably post it online. That vice-president is too leisurely. I should find him something to do, in case he thinks he really is safe."

Lalisa immediately got what he was saying. She raised her eyebrows. "What you've been doing has something to do with this VP, right?"

Jungkook turned on the indicator. The car entered a lane and stopped at a three-layered office building after driving for about two hundred meters. "Here we are."

When Lalisa saw this office building, her eyes lit up. She immediately forgot what she asked Jungkook just now and got off the car. Seeing there was the sign of 'The Queen' on the building, she looked back at Jungkook in surprise. "Did you rent the whole building for me?"

Jungkook got out of the car. Looking at the satisfied smile on her face, he shook his head. "I bought it. It's my investment on your company. You can pay me back when your company's business gets on track, or..."

Lalisa looked at him against the sunlight, cracking a bright smile. "Or what?"

"Or you can take it as my betrothal gift." Jungkook quickly walked to her and hugged her around the waist from behind. He put his chin on her shoulder and looked at the well-renovated building among skyscrapers with her, whispering, "I'll be the investor and you'll be in charge of the operation. Just take it as my betrothal gift for you, alright?"

"No." Lalisa looked back at Jungkook and smiled. "I'll pay you back and I'll be my company's investor. I don't need any betrothal gift."

Jungkook frowned. "Why?"

"It's because I won't have any sense of accomplishment if I completely rely on you." Lalisa looked up at the big building. Although it only had three layers, it was enough for a start-up. One layer would be enough, let alone it had three layers.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "What will bring you a sense of accomplishment?"

Lalisa smiled, looked back at Jungkook and said confidently, "I'll have a sense of accomplishment if I have this company as my dowry."

Jungkook smiled. "Okay, whatever you want."

Lalisa chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, my Baymax."

Jungkook smiled and looked satisfied. He kissed her on the cheek too and asked, "So you only allow me to kiss your cheek in return for my great help?"

Lalisa blushed but wasn't angry. "Then what do you want?"

"A French kiss. Just now..."

"Stop it! Chanyeol and Chaeyoung are coming. It'll be embarrassing if they see us being like this!" Lalisa's face was all red. Why didn't she find before in the past that her boyfriend liked kissing her so much?!

"Haha... well... actually..." As soon as Lalisa stopped, Chaeyoung's embarrassed laughter rang behind them, "In fact, well, we've been here for a while..."

Chaeyoung looked back and glared at Chanyeol, as if complaining, It's all your fault. If you didn't make the noise, we'd have been able to watch the prince and the princess having a French kiss!

Lalisa was even more embarrassed. She hurriedly got out of Jungkook's arms, smiled at Chaeyoung and said blushing, "Since you're here, let's have a look at the inside. As you two are the first employees of our company, you have the right to choose your offices."

The two greeted Lalisa and Jungkook. Lalisa responded awkwardly with her face all red, and turned to enter the building, while Jungkook nodded at them with a straight face and followed Lalisa in.

Looking at Jungkook, Chaeyoung exclaimed like an anthomaniac. She rubbed her chest and elbowed Chanyeol whose face was all dark. "Have you seen it? President Jeon! The legendary President Jeon! Oh, he is so nice to Boss! It's super romantic when they hugged! My heart has melted! It's turned into a puddle! Oh, so sweet!"

Chanyeol coldly glanced at Chaeyoung and sneered. "It's shameless to do this kind of thing in public! Shameless!"

Lalisa walked into the office building only to find that it had been decorated, and the style was exactly what she liked. She looked at Jungkook in surprise. "How did you manage to do this? It can't be easy to find such a great place in such a short time, right?"

Thinking of Little Five's miserable and tearful complaint, he nodded with a straight face. "It's not a big deal." Then he said, "As long as you're happy."

Lalisa ran to see her office. After seeing all three floors Lalisa was smiling. She rushed to Jungkook, stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. "I can't be more satisfied than this. Thank you, thank you for what you've done for me."

"This is what I should do." Jungkook leaned against the bar counter, and enjoyed the kiss from Lalisa. Just at the moment, the door was pushed open and Chanyeol and Chaeyoung walked in. Lalisa cheerfully asked them to see their offices, and excitedly told them that she would make Floor one a reception and recreation field. All sorts of ideas kept popping out from her mouth.

Lalisa didn't mention any of these ideas to Jungkook before. Listening to her now, he secretly bore them in mind. When Lalisa finished, Jungkook had almost remembered all of them.

It was already night time when Lalisa finished seeing her office and went back to the Min Family household. To her surprise, Hyunbin hadn't had dinner yet but was waiting for Lalisa in the living room. Looking at the dishes on the table and Hyunbin sitting on the sofa, Lalisa frowned and walked over. "Are you... waiting for me?"

Hyunbin was watching news. Hearing her voice, he turned back and smiled at her. Then he hurriedly stood up and said to her, "Your brother is still in the company and the driver went to pick up your grandpa. Let's have dinner together. It's the first time for the three of our generations to sit down and have dinner together."

When Lalisa heard Grandpa Min was coming, her eyes lit up. "Is Grandpa going to live here for some time?"

Hyunbin nodded with a smile. "I think your grandpa must be happy to see you move back, so I want to bring him here to live for some time..." He looked hesitant. "Well, do you mind me bringing your grandpa here?"

As if fearing she might misunderstand him, he hurriedly added, "Lili, don't take me wrong. I don't have any bad intentions. I just want to make your grandpa happy. You know, so many things happened recently, and your grandpa just came back from abroad where he was having his recuperation. We can't..."

"I see." Lalisa interrupted Hyunbin. She smiled and said gently, "I know what you mean. I won't think wrongly of you. It's good to bring Grandpa here. I haven't seen Grandpa for a long time."

"By the way, are you going back to school tomorrow?"

Hearing this, Lalisa frowned. Oh, she was really busy now. She had to go to school, run her company, work out and treat Jiwon's illness... Okay, take it easy. Things would work out in the end.

Lalisa nodded. "Yes, it's Monday tomorrow and I have to go to school. I'll get up early tomorrow morning to give Mother her acupuncture treatment before I go , and I'll come back a bit later tomorrow evening."

Hearing this, Hyunbin hurriedly nodded. "Okay, okay, I'll ask the driver to send you to school tomorrow morning and pick you up tomorrow afternoon."

"No, thanks..." Lalisa looked helpless. Her bossy boyfriend would do all these jobs... She remembered Jungkook said since you had moved to the Min Family, I would go to the Min Family and send you to school.

"Well..."

"Taehyung will send me to school." Lalisa pursed her lips. "Since I'll live here for a while, my brothers will miss me, so I agreed with him that he can pick me up every morning."

Hearing this, Hyunbin didn't say anything more.

Lalisa heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Hyunbin had stopped asking.

Lalisa went to Jiwon's room and checked her condition. After she came out, she and Hyunbin sat awkwardly on the sofa, watching TV. Lalisa kept looking at her watch, but Grandpa Min still hadn't arrived. Lalisa couldn't help staring at the gate. Why hadn't Grandpa come?!

After quite a while, Grandpa Min finally showed up in front of Lalisa's expectant eyes. Grandpa Min walked in as supported by the driver. Lalisa happily came up to greet him. Grandpa Min was as happy as a kid when he saw Lalisa. "Haha, my baby girl. Come here, let me have a good look at you. How have you been doing?"

Lalisa ran over and took his hand, saying cutely, "I'm doing very well. Mom and Dad take very good care of me. This noon, Mom cooked me pig's trotters soup. I've put on weight! Look, Grandpa, my face is getting round, right?"

Looking at Lalisa, Grandpa Min nodded with vigour. "Yes, yes, Lili has become prettier. I can't even recognize you."

Lalisa supported him as he walked in. Hyunbin had been waiting in the living room, Seeing them walk in, he too walked over to support Grandpa Min. "Dad, let's have dinner."

Grandpa Min was cold to Hyunbin. He hummed flatly, took back his hand and patted Lalisa's hand, sighing. "I've been waiting for you to come back and see me."

Remembering that she didn't go back to see Grandpa Min, Lalisa felt guilty. She said to Grandpa Min, "Sorry, Grandpa, I should have gone back to see you, but I promise you, I'll always stay by your side in the future, okay?"

Grandpa Min was amused by her. "Good, good. After you find a husband, both of you will stay by my side."

Lalisa chuckled and blushed slightly, wondering whether Jungkook would agree to live at her home after they got married.

She thought Jungkook would probably choose the first option, if she asked him to choose between breaking up with her and living in her home after marriage...

Seeing Lalisa fall silent, Grandpa Min asked, "Did you come here willingly or were you forced?" When he was saying this, his voice became cold and took a look at Hyunbin, saying sternly, "If anyone forces you, tell me. I'll protect you. I'll see who dare forces you to do anything you don't want to do!"

Lalisa felt warmth in her heart. Grandpa Min came here at night, because he was worried about her.

"No, Grandpa, don't worry. No one forced me. I came here willingly and will live here for two months. I'll go back home after that."

Grandpa Min paused when he heard Lalisa's words. Two seconds had passed before he nodded and patted Lalisa's hand. "Okay, you can live wherever you want. It doesn't make sense that you throw something away when you don't like it and take it back when you suddenly want it. Lili, no matter what decision you make, I'll always support you."

Lalisa smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Grandpa."

Hyunbin who had been standing aside awkwardly said to Grandpa Min, "Dad, the dishes are getting cold. Let's have dinner."

Grandpa Min grunted, walked to the dining table and sat down. Then he looked up at Hyunbin and said flatly, "Do you still have the cheek to have dinner? You make a mess of your family. How do you have the cheek to have dinner?"

Lalisa who was standing at the side, pursed her lips as her stomach grumbled. She thought, sadly, that it seemed that she couldn't have dinner today. Grandpa came here not to have dinner but instead came to scold his son.

It was understandable. As the leader of the Min Family, he was at a loss what to do when so much happened to the Min Family and the Min's Group's stock price had been fluctuating. No wonder Grandpa got angry.

Hyunbin blushed and avoided looking at his father. "I'm not to blame. Jiwon and I didn't expect her parents would be so crazy..."

Bang... Grandpa Min pounded his palm against the dining table, stared at Hyunbin and asked angrily, "How dare you say this? Didn't you know your daughter was swapped? You said you didn't know your daughter was swapped because you were busy dealing with business and didn't have time to go to the hospital. Now your wife was pushed downstairs by them, and can only lie in the bed. And you still said you didn't expect they would do this? Then tell me, what on earth do you know?!"

Lalisa, standing at the side, kept silent, and Hyunbin lowered his head in shame but he still tried to defend himself. "I really didn't know it. How would I know that old woman was not Jiwon's biological mother and abused her. She even swapped Lili with her own daughter's child. And now again, she injured Jiwon so seriously for that bastard."

Saying this, Hyunbin raised his head to take a look at Grandpa Min and pursed his lips. "Jiwon wouldn't be paralyzed in the first place, but she was so worried that she fell from the bed, when she heard Lili was attacked by Yao Tzuyu in the interrogation room, so her conditions worsened. It's impossible for me to foresee this and stop it in advance, right?"

Bang...

Grandpa Min pounded the table again. He pointed at Hyunbin with trembling fingers and Lalisa hurriedly came up to him and stroked his back, trying to comfort him. "Grandpa, don't be angry. Father is really not to blame..." Lalisa took a look at Hyunbin and continued, "We can't blame Father for these things. None of us, including Mother, would expect that her parents with whom she has spent dozens of years were actually not her real parents. What's even more unexpected is that, that woman swapped Mother's child with her own granddaughter. She just didn't expect her mother could be so vicious."

Grandpa Min looked at Lalisa. Lalisa continued to stroke his back and smiled. "She was caught off guard because she thought that woman was her mother. Mother didn't guard against Tao Yan just like you won't guard against your mother. That's why she was so shocked and sad when I told her the truth.

"Yes, Dad." Hyunbin nodded. "None of us would expect that Tao Yan and her family were such shameless people."

Grandpa Min glared at Hyunbin and said coldly, "Shut up!"

Hyunbin immediately shut up. Lalisa sat beside Grandpa Min and looked at him. "But Grandpa, now those people have been put into jail. We won't let them get away with it, neither will the law. So don't worry. Things will mend. The Min Family will be getting better and better."

"But I feel so sorry for you whenever I think of these things." Grandpa Min patted her hand and said in a low voice, "I've watched the news. I know the videos online is real. Otherwise you wouldn't choose to stay in your uncle's home back them. There must be someone who hurt you so deeply that you were scared and unwilling to live under the same roof with her."

"It must be so hard for you." Grandpa Min's eyes became red. "But that person has been driven out, and you..."

Lalisa's eyes also became red. Coming back to life, she discovered many facts that she didn't know before and understood many truths that she didn't know before. The most important one she learned was that nothing was more important than her family...

Because they were family, so they would be angry at each other, quarrel with each other, yet help each other grow up and find the truth of life. Grandpa Min said these with the hope that she could acknowledge her biological parents and brother back.

"Grandpa, don't worry about me. This is Min Lisa's home and that is my home." In Min Lisa's heart, she wanted to come back, but she, as Kwon Lalisa, only took Soohyun and his family as her family, beloved family.

Grandpa Min nodded gladly and tears come out of his eyes. "Lili has grown up. Good girl, good girl..."

Finally Lalisa had the delicious dinner. After dinner, she said contentedly to Grandpa Min that she was going to see Jiwon, and Grandpa Min said he wanted to see her too. Lalisa was a bit surprised, but didn't say anything, but supported Grandpa Min to Jiwon's room with Hyunbin. When Jiwon saw Grandpa Min come in, tear ran down from her face.

Seeing she cry, Grandpa Min sighed. "Okay, don't cry. Now you've known a lot of truths that were unknown to you before. You should try to stand up again with your own strength. I can't promise you a lot, but I can promise you that our Min Family will never abandon you."

Hyunbin immediately refuted when he heard his words, "Dad, what are you talking about? I told you I would treat Jiwon well. Aren't you implying that I'm an irresponsible husband?!

"Thank God you know you should treat your wife well!" Grandpa Min grunted and looked at Jiwon. "This is your home and I'll back you up. You'll always be a member of the Min Family. Don't think too much. It's not good for your recovery."

Lalisa raised her eyebrows and looked at Grandpa Min in surprise. To be honest, she really didn't expect Grandpa Min would say those words to Jiwon.

Being greatly moved, Jiwon nodded. She moved her lips and said "Dad..." with great difficulty.

Lalisa froze and when Grandpa Min and Hyunbin were still in shock, she activated 008 and came to Jiwon's bed in a big stride. Then she sat down and reached out to feel Jiwon's pulse. When Hyunbin came back from shock, he saw Lalisa was feeling Jiwon's pulse. Forgetting to be surprised at her movement, he asked, "How is she? Is she alright?"

Lalisa smiled and looked at Hyunbin. "Perhaps because of Grandpa's words, a miracle happened to Mother. Now let's go to hospital to affirm her conditions."

Grandpa Min didn't expect Jiwon who couldn't speak called him "Dad" just because of his words. In shock, he immediately said, "Come on, let's get her to hospital, to Lin'an Hospital. Ask the doctors to be prepared so that they can check her body as soon as we send her there!"

Hyunbin hurriedly said, "Yes," and called the hospital. Lalisa pushed a wheelchair over, got a blanket and covered Jiwon with it when Hyunbin carried Jiwon onto the wheelchair. Looking at Jiwon's tearful eyes, Lalisa smiled, squatted in front of her and held her hand, whispering, "You'll be okay. You'll recover soon. Look, you can speak now and you'll be getting better day by day."

When they rushed to the hospital, the doctors had waited at the gate. Before they got off the car, the doctors had hurriedly taken Jiwon away. At this time, Jinhwan also arrived. Seeing Lalisa and his Dad and Grandpa running into the hospital, he caught up with them, "How is she? Can she really speak?"

Lalisa looked back at Jinhwan who looked exhausted, and nodded. "Yes, she spoke. We heard it. Let's see what doctors will say."

After a long waiting, the experts finally came out of the examination room. They hurriedly came to them and Hyunbin asked one of the doctors anxiously, "Professor Chen, how is my wife?"

Professor Chen looked at Hyunbin's anxious face and laughed. "President Min, can't you see I'm laughing with happiness? That means your wife's condition is improving. And she may be able to stand up again!"

Hyunbin looked at Lalisa incredulously. When Lisa said Jiwon could stand up again, he didn't believe her at all, but what she said had come true in such a short time!

Could Jiwon really stand up again?

A smile appeared on Jinhwan's expressionless face.

Looking at Hyunbin's incredulous face, another doctor said, "Not only that. We found your wife's meridians seemed to be cleared up and even the shadow in her brain disappeared. What happened to her today?"

"Yes! That's magic! When we checked her body this morning, there was no sign of improvement of her condition, but it's only been less than 20 hours, such a miracle happened. That's incredible!"

Hyunbin looked at Lalisa in surprise. He could be sure it was because of Lalisa's acupuncture therapy that Jiwon could recover so soon.

Lalisa looked at those doctors and asked calmly, "So my mother is going to recover soon, right?"

Professor Chen looked at Lalisa with appreciation. This girl had been very calm since the very beginning, which was really rare. He nodded. "Yes, you mother will be able to stand up again as long as she comes to the hospital for rehabilitation every day, and soon her body will become normal."

Lalisa raised her eyebrows, and asked gently with a smile, "Then may I ask how long will it take for her to become healthy again?"

Professor Chen smiled. "It'll take half a year if it's fast and will take at most a year if it's slow."

Hyunbin turned to Lalisa and asked at a low voice, "Lili, this..."

Lalisa thanked Professor Chen, saying, "Now it's late. Sorry for troubling you. I'll take my mother back. Thank you."

Professor Chen said to Lalisa again, "Miss Min, you should let your mother stay in the hospital. She will recover sooner if she does rehabilitation here very day."

Lalisa refused with a smile. "Thank you for your kindness, but I want to take my mother home."

"There'll be professional nurses looking after her here, which will save you a lot of trouble. And professional nursing is also good for your mother. I hope you can consider Professor Chen's advice, Miss Min." Another doctor said.

Lalisa nodded with a smile. "Thank you for your advice, but I want to take my mother home."

With that, Lalisa looked at Hyunbin and he hurriedly said, "Yes, it's up to Lili to decide. Let's come back home. Thank you, doctors."

Seeing they had made up their mind, the doctors could only give up and said goodbye to them.

When Jiwon saw Lalisa come in, she looked at her with expectant eyes. Lalisa smiled. "Doctor said you would be able to stand up again soon. Maybe you could do that within in a month in the care of me-a miracle-working doctor."

Jiwon smiled and held Lalisa's hand. Lalisa widened her eyes in shock and pointed at her hand. "You can... you can lift your hand!"

Juwon looked disappointed. She gazed at Lalisa and tried to move her lips. It had been quite a while before she managed to slip out, "Li...".

Lalisa smiled and looked back at Hyunbin and Jinhwan. "It seems that a miracle really happened."

Jinhwan's mood that had been ruined by what happened to the Min's Group became much better because of the word Jiwon had just said. He smiled and pushed Jiwon in the wheelchair outside. He walked next to Lalisa and started speaking to her, "A miracle happened because you came back."

Lalisa smiled and shook her head. "No, Brother, you're wrong. A miracle happened to Mother because Grandpa came to see her tonight. Grandpa said some words to Mother and Mother was so moved by those words that she must say something, so a miracle happened."

Jinhwan looked back at Lalisa in surprise. "What did Grandpa say?"

He remembered that since he was a child, Grandpa didn't like Mother and always complained that she only cared about her work. What did Grandpa, who didn't like Mother, say to move Mother so much that a miracle happened?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

153K 3.5K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
124K 3.4K 200
Synopsis He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she w...
664K 12.1K 80
| I DO NOT OWN ENCANTO OR ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE ITSELF, ONLY Y/N OR ANY OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS | pronouns for reader will be at the top of the...
19K 420 76
A rewrite of my self-insert Star Wars story, Galactic Overlord. More chapters, story arcs, character interactions etc I got isekai'd into Star Wars a...