Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With πŸ₯ΊπŸ’¦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)

4K 48 6
By fuckboy_cagayo

My girlfriend and I have been dating for two and a half years now. I love her so damn much, but there's something missing.

You see, I love sex. I love having it and I love thinking about it. It's the best.

Jade is pretty much the opposite.

We'd have sex, but it's vanilla and I'm not too fond of vanilla. I need somebody that shares similar sexual views as me.

Now, I'm not a cheater. I brought this little problem up to her not too long ago.

She told me that as long as I don't do something dumb like catch feelings or get her pregnant, then I can find someone that can fix this problem.

And her, being the best girlfriend ever, introduced me to Perrie.

Perrie's an older, more experienced woman with some tricks of her own. But she never said what. I met her a handful of times and she's gorgeous. She even has this accent that sounds so cute, until the thoughts of what we could do enter my head.

She told me she'll come over when Jade leaves to party with her girl friends.

Said woman is getting ready now; putting on the finishing touches of her outfit. I watch her as I sat on the bed and she stood in front of the mirror. "Damn, you look good," I say, shamelessly looking at her shapely ass.

"Thank you, baby," she hums. My eyes travel down to her smooth, tan legs. "Who's the DD?" I ask, looking back up at her face. "Shorty," she answers.

Shorty's real name is Ally, but she's the shortest friend Jade has. She's a sweetheart with a southern auntie vibe that would bake you cookies if you're sad.

She's very trustworthy.

"Who else gonna be there?"

"Just her, Ariana, and Courtney," she replies, spraying a little perfume on. "Shorty should be here in a few minutes. Have you heard from Perrie?" I check my phone, a bit surprised when I see that she texted back two minutes ago.

"She said she'll be here in a few," I read, not ignoring that winky face at the end. I send her a simple 'bet' then tossed my phone beside me. Just then, her phone rings in her purse and she goes in for it.

"Okay, Shorty's here," she says, bending a bit to kiss me. "Okay, be safe and text me when you get to the club," I tell her and she smiles before kissing me again.

"I love you."

"I love you back, Jadey," I smile back. I get up and walk her to the front door. I could hear Industry Baby blasting from the speakers. One thing about Shorty, she stay playing heat.

Jade puts on her jacket and kisses me one more time. I open the door for her, "Have fun and be safe, baby."

"You, too," she winks and I chuckle. "To which one?" She raises an eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I mean both?" Shorty then honks her horn, "Hey, Leigh! Jade, let's go! I have to pick up Normani, too!"

"Sup, Shorty! Have her back by a reasonable hour!" I say as she heads towards her car in front of the house. Not ten seconds later, another car pulls up next to Shorty.

It was a slick ass black Mercedes that made my dick twitch. I don't know much about cars, but I know sexy. And that car is sexy.

"Hey, Perrie!" Jade waves, going towards her car instead. I watch curiously as they start talking about who knows. I could only see the blonde's mouth moving. When it's not, she glances at me a few times.

She finally gets out of the car, and I couldn't help but widen my eyes.

I'm so used to seeing her in t-shirts and baggy pants. She looks good as fuck.

Or good to fuck.

———
When I closed and locked the front door, she instantly grabs my hand and pulls me towards the living room.

She pushes me onto the couch and makes my lap her personal chair. Her hands go to the back of my neck and she brings her lips to mine.

But she doesn't kiss me; she takes my bottom lip in her pearly teeth and tugs lightly. It's a new, interesting feeling.

"So... what kinda things you like?" Was the first thing that came out of her mouth. Damn, her voice is sexy. Usually, it's kinda adorable, especially when she's asked to repeat herself because no one knows what she said.

But I can understand every syllable.

"Long as it ain't vanilla," I answer and she lets out a cute little laugh. "Do you have any kinks or turn ons?" I nod, licking my lips. "Mind telling me?"

I hum, "Turning you on turns me on."

"You think I'm turned on?"

"Not as much as I want you to be," I hook my arms under her legs and stood up, holding her koala style.

I take a few steps and she chuckles. "What's so funny?"

"I can't think of a more vanilla place than the bathroom," she says teasingly. I raise a brow at her, continuing towards the kitchen. "Who said we were going to the bedroom?"

She bites her lip and gets a dark glint in her eyes. "Proceed."

When we get to the kitchen, I turn on the light.

I sit her up on the counter and stood between her legs. I lean in for a kiss, but she puts her finger on my lips. "What?" She doesn't respond just grabs my wrist with her other hand.

I realize what she's doing and look down. "Uh-uh, eyes up here," she taps my cheek twice. I look at her as my hand goes between her thighs.

Her eyes flutter and mine widen.

She's already ready. But still not as much as I want her to be.

"How long have you been like this?" I ask, voice lower than normal. I began massaging her lips with two fingers, making her breath hitch. "Your girlfriend... put in a good—fuck... put in a g—god," she moans then throws her head back on the cupboard door.

"Tell me what she said," I pause for a moment and her eyes flutter open. "She said you know what you're doing," she bites her lip.

"She did?" I proceed petting her smooth, nether lips.

She bites her bottom lip and nods, rolling her hips to get me to go faster. I do so and she lets out a noise that made my breath change pace. "What else did she say?" Right after I said that, I take my middle finger and started petting her engorged clit.

She flinches with a moan, hissing at how good I'm making her feel. I bring my lips up to her ear and whisper, "Did she tell you about my little friend?" She nods while looking into my eyes.

"She said—oh, fuck... y-you're actually—mm, yes... anyth-thing but—fuck, go faster."

I grant her wish and she arches into me; it's a little sloppy given how wet she is.

She's almost wet enough. Almost.

She grabs my shoulders and begins scratching at them while the sexiest noises come from her mouth.

Just looking at her little grimaces had me standing at attention.

"Can I try somethin'?" I ask and she nods, too busy grinding against my hand. I take my index and thumb to pinch her bud lightly and her eyes bulge open.

"God! Do that again, do that again," she urges and I do so. "Oh, shit," she laughs in pleasure. I continue, using my free hand to palm myself. She suddenly pulls me into a kiss, muffling her moans into my lips.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes—FUCK, YEEESS!" She holds onto me for dear life as her eyes roll back in pure euphoria. I slow down and brought her down from her high gently.

She hugs my neck and I remove my hand from between her legs.

Now she's wet enough.

I grab her thighs and she circles her legs around my waist. I pry them off and she frowns.

"I'm guessing Jade ain't tell you about my rule."

"What rule?" She asks a little breathlessly. Instead of answering her, I widen her legs until her skirt went up to her hips, exposing her juicy Brazilian.

She lets out a little gasp and I smirk.

"Can I kiss you down here?" She nods with her lip in her teeth.

Jade hardly ever lets me please her this way, but she's more than willing to do it to me. I'm grateful for that, but my favorite part of sex is getting to eat.

So, it's safe to say I'm starving.

She scoots a little closer to the edge, watching as I put one leg on my shoulder. "You should take your shirt off first," she says right before I dig in.

I look at her curiously.

"Why?"

"You'll see," she says vaguely, with a sly grin on her face. Regardless, I remove my shirt, revealing my bra. She bites her lip again, "Proceed."

I lick my lips before covering them with her juices. "Oh—!" She gasps with a buck of the hips. Her hand immediately goes to my hair, gathering a fistful.

"I barely touched you," I tease and this earns me a sexy glare. "Take that as a compliment. Now," she puts her other leg on my shoulder and hugs my head.

I'm taken by surprise, but I grant her wish. My hand goes into my sweats and right on my nudity. Both of us moan as I stroke myself and her clit.

I imagine I'm eating a Perrie flavored ice cream cone, flattening my tongue from her entrance to her nub. She hisses and deafens me briefly. I stop and lift my head, glaring at her.

"Keep your legs open," I say and her eyes roll back a bit. She widens her legs and I unintentionally say, "Good girl," before pretending to sip from a straw on her clit.

"Mm! Oh, yes... oh—oh, god... right there, right there... shit... oh, Gooood... fuuuck."

I groan lowly, moving my hand faster on my dick. Fuck, she's good. Like my favorite kind of fruit.

I love how vocal she is.

Jade is too, but not this much. I like hearing how good she's feeling.

I drink from her straw a little harder and both hands bury themselves in my hair. "FUCKIN' HELL!" Her legs begin to shake and I go back to being gentle.

Her moans turn into breathlessness. She begins to taste a little more prominent, enhancing her sweet and natural flavor. My free hand hugs her thigh while I mimic my own pace.

If I lick her slowly, I stroke slowly.

"Oh, sh-shit... mm... fuck... oh, f—shit, you're... so good... inside... p-put it... oh, fuck!" She squeaks when I caught her request, slipping my tongue into her ocean.

"YES! Oh, fuck! Just like that! Just like that!" She practically rides my face while I devoured her. I can taste that she's cumming.

I wrap my lips around her entrance and slurp her orgasm out of her. She stiffens and I open my eyes up at her; hers were rolled back and her mouth was opened in a silent moan.

I'm suddenly hit with a tsunami of essence, getting it all over my face and chest as well as on the counter and floor.

Oh, that's why she wanted my shirt off.

I catch as much of her as I could, drinking her down. I shutter as my hand moves faster on my member. She finally lets out a loud, "FUUUUUCK!"

Her small frame trembles in nerves and she lets out a sexed up giggle, "Oh, fuck... oh, fuck." I clean her up the best I can until she drops her legs from my shoulders and she pushes my forehead with the palm of her hand.

I abandon my dribbling, pulsating member, lowkey not wanting to.

I would make myself cum too, but I wanna know what she feels like before then.

I back up and use my shirt to dry my face. For all that, I could've left it on. "Damn... you're good at that," she sighs with a smile stuck on her face.

"Thank you," I say, standing to my feet and back between her drenched thighs. "Can I kiss you here?" I ask, referring to her first set of lips.

Instead of replying, she put on hand on my neck and the other on my side, dipping her head to lick her mess off of me.

Fuck, I could cum.

"You freak nasty?" I half joke, enjoying the feeling of her tongue gliding over my wet skin.

Oh, she ain't trying to miss a spot.

When she was done, she kisses where she stopped on my neck. My breath hitches since it's a soft spot for me.

"You ain't see nothin' yet, baby. Now, take me to the living room."

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...