๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
11
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ

24.8K 1.3K 1.3K
By Imp3rfectDoll

I was now Parked in my dad's driveway behind Landon. When I saw my mom's car I quickly got out my car going up to his house door.

"Damn wait on me, the fuck." Landon closed his car door.

"Well speed up then." I rung the door bell repeatedly. I get so happy just hearing my momma and being in her presence. It's like now I see why everybody was saying her energy was so pure.

"Lala you gone break my doorbell." My dad opened the door.

"I'm sayin, then she almost fell when she got out her car." Landon said. "But wassup pops." He added and as my dad let us in.

"Shut up, hey daddy where my momma?" I asked.

"She in the second living room." He said and we followed him there.

"I don't smell no food you should've cooked we're your guest- Cook for what? Better take yo' hungry ass to Wendy's and get a fofofo." My dad cut him off.

"A fofofo? I'm Landon I deserve a fresh gourmet meal." He said.

"I deserve that too." I said.

"Please don't agree wit him-MOMMA." I cut him off going up to my mom and hugging her. I love her hugs.

"Hey pretty." She smiled as she hugged me back.

"Can you be my new momma, my alleged biological momma dead." Landon said.

"Don't take him serious." My dad said and Landon chuckled.

"So how did y'all's therapy session go today?" My mom asked as everyone sat down.

"It was straight, for the first time we actually communicated good." Landon said.

"Yeah it was good, she said that her work with us was done but she was gone call in a few months for like a check up on how everything is going." I said.

"Well i'm happy for y'all, that's good." My mom said.

"Kamille must wasn't there?" My dad asked.

"Nope." I said.

"No wonder why it went good." He mumbled and we heard a noise it sounded like a tea pot.

"Oh i'll be back my tea finished." My mom said causing me and Landon to look at each other.

"I'll go with you, I want some." I said following her.

"What type of tea is it, is it the one you made when I was at your house?" I asked as we made it to the kitchen.

"Yeah the yogi stress relief one, you want honey in yours too?" She asked.

"Mhm." I asked as she went to the cabinet and took out two mugs.

"Uh momma how you know where the mugs at?" I asked.

"Your dad showed me." She said softly as she poured what was in the tea pot into the mugs and put a tea bag in both.

"Momma you spent the night here?" I asked.

"Yes but it's not like that Kaelyn so stop smirking." She chuckled. "He just thought that it didn't make sense for me to drive four hours here just to talk today then leave, so I came yesterday." I said.

"I'm thinking about getting a place out here so I wouldn't have to be so far and you're not have to drive four hours just to see me." She said.

"Yayyyy." I smiled hugging her. "I can't wait." I added.

"Your dad was telling me I should just move here but  I don't think so." She chuckled.

"You think he wants y'all to be back together?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I need to know the truth first with everything. But like I told him i'm really just focused on building a bond with you right now." She explained.

"Yeah I get it." I said.

"You ready to go back?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled as we walked back to the second living room.

"Kaelyn yo' boyfriend keep tryin' me." My dad said and I chuckled sitting beside Landon. My parents were across from us.

"What he do?" I asked.

"He came by the other day to drop something off, he was playing loud ass music in my driveway and guess what song he was playing?" He asked.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Ms Kathy by Jacquees, he did it on purpose cause he only played the first part." He said and I tried not to laugh.

"He funny as hell for that." Landon said, he was laughing so hard. "That nigga bold." He said and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"That's not funny." My dad said.

"Mm reminds me of someone." My mom side eyed my dad.

"Oop." I said.

"I was not like that wit' yo momma she ain't like me but she was quiet bout it." He said.

"No i'm talking about to my sister that I didn't  talk to like that. For some reason she ain't like you and you would piss her off on purpose." She said.

"Your sister Madison?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Welp time to talk." Landon said.

"Wait you said you ain't talk to her like that, so why you chose her to give me the box?" I asked.

"I didn't, I gave it to my mom and told her to give it to my sister Darcy, she's my half sister but I was close with her the most....even though we didn't keep in touch when I left, I trusted her." She said.

"Huh." I said.

"Wait a minute, hollon you just said Darcy?" Landon said.

"You ain't tell me you had a sister named Darcy." My dad said.

"I told you I had two sisters and one stayed out of town. We would mostly just text or talk on the phone cause she didn't live where I was." She explained.

"Do y'all look alike?" I asked.

"Not at all." She said.

"When was the last time y'all talked?" My dad asked.

"When I left...we lost contact after I told my mom to ship the box. I never told her my situation, I still don't know how we lost contact." She said.

"Is this her?" I asked pulling up a picture I found on the internet.

"Yeah......yeah that's her." She said like she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Momma that's our therapist." I said.

"I don't know why but i'm scared and a real nigga like me don't get scared." Landon said.

"Momma Madison is the one that gave me that box and she only gave it to me like four or three months ago." I said.

It all made sense though, that's why my dad didn't want me talking to my auntie Madison because he knew she didn't get along well with my mom.

It wasn't because he was just being mean or selfish and just trying to keep me away from them for no reason.

"Kaelyn show yo' momma the letter." My dad said and I took the folded piece of paper out of my purse and handed it to her. As she read it I could tell she was getting mad.

"I need some air." She stood up.

"Jamilah we need to sort this out- Just....just give me a minute." She cut my dad off before she walked out.

"This some lifetime movie stuff." Landon mumbled and after a few minutes my mom came back in.

"Ight So let me get this straight, You saying you told yo' momma to give the box to darcy, but for some reason she gave it to Madison knowing after you left I told them they couldn't see Kaelyn." My dad said.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." She mumbled.

"I think we should just start from the beginning of everything." Landon said.

"I think so too." I said.

"Okay so I didn't fall out with Madison until she found out I was talking to your dad and that was like within the first couple weeks me and him met." She said.

"I don't know what it was but she was just so against him and me talking and she was saying all this bad stuff about me it was just a lot of stuff then she told me either I stop talking to him or she gone stop talking to me and my mom was basically on her side cause all they knew about him was his lifestyle." She explained.

"So I said I wasn't going to stop talking to him because for one I felt like she was doing the most and two, I didn't see anything wrong. And she really did stop talking to me unless we was just all together at my mom's house or a family function. Even though my mom agreed that I shouldn't be talking to him, she supported me."

"Then it started to get weird cause when we was around my mom any chance she got she would bring him up and she always had something to say and that's when I started talking to Darcy about it to make sure I wasn't sounding crazy."

"So she told me to just keep my distance and I did that until I got pregnant. When I got pregnant I was around my mom a lot and my sister lived with her so I would see her constantly." She said.

"Then that's when I started to get threats and stuff from Eva but at the same time I just brushed it off cause I didn't take her serious. Then stuff only my mom and Madison knew Eva started knowing so when I gave birth it was like Madison wanted you for herself, I honestly don't know." She continued.

"Cause she wanted yo' life that's why." My dad said.

"That's what I was thinking but I couldn't believe it. Then Eva started to literally stalk me and the death threats got worse I was 19 she was 23 I was scared and didn't know what to do." She said. "And she's the reason why your dad had the connections he had so I knew she was serious." She added.

"Sorry for cutting you off but we not gone skip past that. Ight before I say this, I didn't keep up wit Eva age cause I didn't care for her like I would just know if she was in her twenties thirties stuff like that not the exact age." Landon said.

"So if she was 23 at the time that mean she was 18 when she had Kamille, Pops you said you was 15 when yall had Kamille." Landon said and I looked at him cause I ain't peep that at first.

"Cause I was 15." He said.

"So- She groomed you?" I asked. You would think 3 years apart in a relationship is nothing but she was literally legal and my dad was just a child still even though he was 15. Fresh out of middle school and she had already graduated.

"Yeah that's why I was tryna get a divorce cause I had realized it." He said.

"And that's why I kind of understood his situation when I found out he had another family cause he explained everything to me and we was working on being a family but before I understood I took off with you and that scared him." She said.

"Eva manipulated me into filing for custody when she did that, I didn't want to she was just a sick person." My dad said. "So when yo' momma came back she was already mad cause the papers were sent to her for custody but I told her everything and that's when we started to get back how we was." He said.

"Then one day she just gave you to me and said her life was in danger or some shit and I couldn't help her cause she wouldn't tell me shit." He said.

"That's when I had my plan to leave and have darcy give you the box when you turned 7 cause I felt like that was a good age for you to understand and I Kareem to update me on you." She said.

"He sent me pictures of every accomplishment you made." She smiled. "Then Malik died and I felt that it was selfish of me to have him keep an eye on you when his son died, then we lost contact." She said.

"And one day I got a text from Eva, she knew where I was it's like she had eyes everywhere. Then another day Madison came knocking on my door and now it makes sense that she knew where I was because of Eva. She told me that you had committed suicide as well because you were sad about Malik she even gave me an obituary." She said.

"That's some over the top psycho evil stuff." Landon shook his head and I was just quiet. I was shocked.

"So I stopped looking for you because I believed it, I even became depressed because of that, mind you I wasn't on social media at all, but something just told me to make an account and just do my own research and I found out you weren't dead. So I knew I couldn't trust my own sister." She said.
____________________________________

Nobody:
Jamilah telling the full story:

I been slacking lately with this book so I had to make up for it with this chapter. I'm back writing long chapters.

It's Darcy and Jamilah being sisters for me, they personalities match.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 20.5K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
413K 9.5K 45
ษช แด€ษชษด'แด› sแด€สษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด โตŠ แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษชษด'แด› ษขแดษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ ษชแด›เฐŒ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #2
76.1K 5.1K 27
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ข๏ฟฝ...