Sold to The Beast

By karnwyrs

"What's my name?" He queries, his hand snaking its way down her body. "Alpha King," She breathes, her voice b... More

|
i
ii
iii
iv
v

introduction

185 3 0
By karnwyrs

IN THE IDES OF WINTER, when death reaps all that has been sown, Kore is chosen as an Althieme, one of the seven slaves to be sold to the very beasts that roam the continent of Eluviel, to the man who owns them all.

This novel will include mature themes. As the story goes on, I will include more topics but as for now, this book will include sexual themes, violence and abuse. 

On top of those themes, this book is a rewritten version of my previous work from years ago of the same name, Sold to The Beast. While characters, places and the plot has changed to one extent or another, this work will still include grammatical and spelling errors that with time, will eventually be edited. 

Besides that, I hope you all enjoy!

- Bea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 148 33
Calina Dawson has been lost in this world since her mom died in a mysterious car crash while traveling. The story only begins to unravel itself a few...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
59.7K 3.3K 54
It was the end of times. A brother betraying another and a cruel heartbreak later, I found myself wrapped around my only soulmate, Knox. That was un...
139K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...