Childhood Sweethearts || Enca...

By Vienna_Darling

( Hello I'm doing a little re-writing! ) โžค ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฅ ๐…๐… " it was always you mi todo " Y... More

01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
Rewriting!

04.

23.1K 642 743
By Vienna_Darling

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

A

ntonio stood frozen in his spot. The bright lights and the crowd of people made him anxious.

At that moment, he couldn't move even with Casita trying to gently push him forwards.

He felt the overwhelming feeling almost take over his senses.

Though, a small whisper caught his attention.

" You can do it, tonito. "

He looked behind, seeing a familiar figure hidden behind the crowd.

His prima, Mirabel.

He reached his hand out and responded. " I need you. "

People may not notice the impact Mirabel has to their community but Antonio does.

Mirabel did not need a gift to help others and Antonio thinks that's what makes her even more special.

Even brighter than the rest of the Madrigals.

Mirabel would sew things together for the Encanto. She would entertain the kids for the Encanto. She would always lend a helping hand for the Encanto.

Antonio wishes that people could see his prima the way he sees her.

Mirabel hesitated when she sees her primo mouth to her that he needed her.

She was scared.

To walk down that path again. To be met with disappointment again. To be pressured by judging eyes again.

But she had to be strong- for her primo. For Antonio.

Mirabel took a step forward and held onto Antonio's hand. She didn't need Dolores' gift to hear the people's gasps.

Y/n was surprised to see Mirabel step out alongside Antonio. She was wondering where her dear friend were.

It also saddened her that her own familia couldn't even bother to look for her. Why wasn't Mirabel standing with the rest of her family.

Y/n, though loves the Madrigals, holds a small tinge of disappointment in her heart.

Y/n can only watch proudly her friend walks Antonio up the stairs.

Everyone held their breaths when Antonio placed his palms on the candle then reach out for his knob.

With a small twist, the door lit up along with a toucan flying up to the young boy.

" Uh huh! Yeah, I can understand you! " He says.

Everyone was so relieved.

" Of course, they can come! "

Everyone piled in inside Antonio's room. Y/n was about to join her family inside but someone else caught her attention.

Call her nosy but..- when your friend seems to catch herself in trouble whenever she's alone then you can't help but be worried.

" Mirabel? " Y/n called out, seeing the Madrigal rush out somewhere.

Y/n was worried, perhaps assisting Antonio up the stairs reignited some sort of trauma.

All Y/n knew at that moment was Mirabel needed company, attention that her own familia neglected to give.

" Where is that girl going? " Y/n followed behind.

Mirabel was staring at something, her eyes were opened wide with a small gasp escaping her lips.

" Miraposa? Are you okay? " Y/n spoke up, gathering Mirabel's attention.

The girl with green glasses looked horrified. " Y/n!! "

Y/n didn't get why the girl looked frightened but there wasn't any time to process things since something made contact with her hear which caused her to black out.

The last thing Y/n heard was Mira's cries for help and something about the cracks.

" Abuela! The Casita is in danger! There were cracks, the candle was flickering and  Y/n got hit by a vase. " Mirabel cried out. She rushed towards the party, interrupting the supposed celebration.

" Bring me there. " Alma ordered as Mirabel led the way with Alma and the rest of the people following behind.

When they arrived, they can only find an unconscious Y/n with a broken vase on the floor.

There was no proof of cracks on the Casita.

" Mi nieta! " Gp/n sprung up to kneel beside his grandchild. He gently cradled her head which had blood pooling out.

Y/n's parents didn't lag behind as they also rushed to their daughter's side.

" This is quite the unfortunate accident! But clearly there are no cracks! " Alma announced.

" The miracle is strong! Maybe as strong as the drinks! Julieta will heal Y/n, no worries. " Alma shifted the attention somewhere else.

Julieta was quick to hand an arepa over to Y/n lips, breaking up a small piece to feed the poor girl.

The people returned, leaving the small commotion alone. They believed that things would be fine since the Madrigal Healer was in the house.

That leaves Alma, Julieta, Camilo, Mirable and the rest of the L/n Family in the room.

" Mirabel. " Alma sternly called out making the said girl flinch.

" Tell me what happened. " She ordered. " The cracks! The vase and the candle flickering! " Mirabel stammered.

Alma sighed in disappointment as she insteas focused her attention on the L/n Family.

" Señor. Y/n will feel better soon with Julieta's food. Perhaps we should move her somewhere more comfortable? " Alma offered.

Mirabel's heart ached at the clear ignorance.

" Y/n will feel better once she's home. " F/n says, carrying his daughter.

" Her injuries are healed but she's still knocked out. " Julieta explained.

" Let her lay down somewhere first. " Camilo insisted, worried for his bonita. " Maybe she could rest in my room for awhile? Then you can travel your way home, Señor. "

" Mirabel- " Alma started and M/n interrupted with a cough. " Today has been enough, Señora. "

" We shall excuse ourselves. Happy Birthday to tonito. " Gp/n greeted. " Oh, and Mirabel? Thank you for calling help for mi nieta. "

The L/n Family glanced at each other before nodding. The shapeshifter leading them to his room.

Once the L/ns had left, Alma glared at her grandchild.

" Give her a break, Mama. Everyone's feeling stressed. " Julieta cut in before the eldest Madrigal could say more.

Mirabel rubbed her arm nervously.

Hours have passed, soon the party calmed down and the folks headed home. All but the exception of the L/n Family.

" Today was a joyous event but we were struck with something unfortunate. This was no one's fault. Thankfully, Y/n was healed in time. " M/n said as she caressed her daughter's cheek.

" Truly sorry, Gp/n. " Alma apologized and the elder man shook his head.

" As said, it was an accident. Of course, it was thanks to the heroine, Mirabel that our daughter was healed in time. Thank you, cariño. " Gp/n smiled warmly.

" We'll have to head home now. Thank you. " F/n says, picking up his daughter again. Careful to not agitate her head.

" She'll be okay. " Camilo whispered to himself.

It wasn't a secret to the Madrigals that there was something special between the two.

Though as time would take it slow, Y/n has already reserved herself a spot in the Family within their hearts.

" I told you to stop causing trouble. " Isabela mumbled, making it loud enough for Mirabel to hear.

It was unfair. Mirabel gripped her skirt.

The L/ns were so nice to her. Why can't her own family be we supportive and loving?

A small part of Mirabel wished that she could have been born a L/n instead.

Having Y/n as her hermana didn't sound bad at all. In comparison to Isabela, Y/n would be a wonderful sister.

Gp/n was a greater Abuelo as well. Her Abuela wouldn't give a time of day.

With her Abuela, she would always be at fault. Things would always be blamed at her.

" We'll be leaving now. We have overstayed our welcome. " F/n announced.

" ah, si. Feel free to stay the night if you wish. " Alma smiled and the L/ns declined.

" We'll be fine, Señora. Thank you and Adios! "

Thus, the L/n Family made their way home. They felt that Y/n would be more comfortable in her own home in her own room.

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.3K 38
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœซ โ”Š โ”Š โ™ซ ยฐ โ”Š โŠน " ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช " โœฝ โ‹†โ”Š . หš. " ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š " โ† . หš *...
20.8K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
8.6K 456 19
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐“๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’ โ”โ” โY/N, remember, it's not about not failing. It's about doing your best and knowing that, regardless of the outcome...
15.2K 261 18
"When life seems too great, there's always something dark hiding in the shadows. Even the most joyful person can be hiding the their darkest thoughts...