s-i-s [WonJu/MinYoung]

By Jinjoooo

Why does it have to be you? -Minju Mature Contents. Highest ranks to reach: #wonyoung: Top 1 #f2: Top 2 #wonj... More

Disclaimer
W : Family dinner
N : Kisses
Y : Avoiding
O : Yujin likes who?
U : We'll meet again
N : Past
G : Hyewon unnie wth?!
<3 : 18
M : French
I : Unnie...?
N : Sisters
J : Try
O : Bye
O : Jangz
- : Mom
W : Show
O : Home
N : What?
J : Kiss
U : Meeting
/ : Lollipop
M : Dare or drink
I : Nothing
N : Test
Y : Matters
O : Daughter
U : Lost
N : The matter
G : I'm sorry
원 : For me
영 : Hey kid
♡ : Please
민 : Paper
주 : Mama
- : Bouquet
원 : Finally
주 : Everything.
원주 : Family dinner
Author's

O : Troubled

508 12 0
By Jinjoooo

Minju POV

When we came in the hallways... many students was looking at us. Is there something on me... oh wait I remember I have different uniform omg.

"W-Wony..." I asked shyly while she looked down on me. God why do I have to be short?

"Yes unnie?" She asked looking at me from top to bottom.

"I have different--"

"Uniform! omg... don't worry unnie! I have extra in my locker let's go!" She grabbed my arm and started dragging me.

Oh my gadniss they keep looking at me. Why didn't I even told mom or dad that I have different uniform... heck they're prolly asking why there's a Hanlim student here.

"Don't mind their stares unnie... I'm sure they'll love you here." She smiled while opening her locker and grabbing her spair uniform. Well I hope it'll fit me... I mean look at her! She's tall and slim like how can she be that tallllll???!?!? And she's probably still growing. A giant baby.

"Here you go unnie... I'll lead the way to the comfort room. Let's go!" She dragged me allt he way to the comfort room while I'm still looking down afraid from the students looks on me.

We went inside a room but it doesn't look like a comfort room... I looked around seeing lockers and some posters on the wall with somehow a sport group.

"Won... this is not the comfort room...?" She looked at me then smiled.

"It's better to change here unnie... besides I'm part of the volleyball team... other students can change here too, Come" She again pulled me leading to a small room... This is probably where they change since there are lots of small room.

"This is my changing room... mine only. Change unnie... I'll be outside" She smiled before leaving the room while I put my bag down and started undressing my clothes.

When I was just in my sleeveless undershirt and hanlim skirt somebody suddenly barged in and pinned me on the wall.

"U-Unnie... I'm sorry just please play along." Wonyoung whisper shout at me... she looks troubled so I nodded my head.

She started leaning in... our lips just centimeters apart... I was so shocked... and just closed my eyes waiting for my step sis to kiss me.

Then again I heard someone barged in...
"HEY!!Oh--fuck... why didn't she told me that her girl is already taken." I heard that someone said
"I-I'M SORRY FOR DISTURBING!!" then running footsteps can be heard fading away.

Phew...

Wonyoung then looked back then sighed... omygod I thought she's gonna kiss me. She looked at me and bowed.

"Omygod unnie I'm sorry!! and uhh... please change now hehe" She bowed and got out closing the door.

When I finished I went out... her uniform is a little long but that's fine... I saw her using her phone, her face still looks troubled. What's worng...

"I'm done Wony~" I said and clinged into her arm.

"Ohh... Okeyy unnie. We still have hmmm... 36 more minutes... So let's go to the office and ask where's your section is!" She said excited ly as if nothing awkward happened earlier. She again pulled me to where the office is...

...

When I got my section, I'm so glad it's just infront of Wonyoung's classroom. She also said she has some friends here and someone she doesn't like is also at my section so it kinda worries me.

The bell rang and some students came in not wanting to be late. A girl sat beside me... she looks beautiful and handsome at the same time... she also looks like a dog haha sorry whoever she is, and the other girl at my other side has a small face with a flat nose... but in a beautiful way... I hope they're friendly--

"Hii!!" The girl with a small face said... her voice... it's familiar... familiar from earlier.

"Uh... hi..." I replied then she smiled...

"I'm Chaewon! Kim Chaewon... and the girl beside you is Ahn Yujin! She's my friend." Her voice... it's really the one from the changing room earlier.

"O-oh... I'm Kim Minju. Nic eto meet you." I replied with a smile... I looked beside me and see this dog looking girl staring at me... closely. That's weird.

"Hey" She said... her voice is unique.

"Hi" I replied... just then she leaned more closer which makes me lean back... is this girl a pervert or something.

"I'm Ahn Yujin... aka school's heartthrob" She winked her right eye... she's so full of herself wutthehel.

I laughed awkwardly...

"I'm Kim Minju... and uh your a girl how can you be the school's heartthrob?" Isn't school heartthrobs are boys... she's a girl... or is it just me who just don't know anything about this thing.

"Well it's not my fault to be more handsome than the male students here." She smirked... wait... why is the teacher not here yet.

"Uh... ok...?" I replied awkwardly and looked to the front trying to stop our conversation... she's so full of herself like... wth.

Just then someone came in... Wonyoung??

"Hello sunbaes! Mr. Lee is absent today... well sadly, but Mr. Lee gave me his schedule today. PE class will be held by me today!" She said excitedly... oh... I'm glad.

"Oh wait... Ms. Kim... Please introduce yourself as it is your first day of school today." Wonyoung said like she's really a teacher... I'm amused.

I stood up getting ready for introducing myself and about to speak but then this Ahn Yudog started saying something.

"Ms. Wonyoung do you know that you're beautiful?" Watda actual pak.

"Ms. Ahn... this is the school, please shut up." Wonyoung uttered with her monotone voice-She faked a cough then told me to continue again.

"Uh... Hi! I'm Kim Mi--"

"Ms. Wonyoung do you know that you match with everything... but matches with me the best?" Okay watdapak is this girl talking about.

I slammed Ahn Yudog's table which made her flinch.

"Very good Ms. Kim... I really appreciate it." Wonyoung said who seems like trying to impress her laugh.

"As I was saying... Hi! I'm Kim Minju, I'm 18 that's all. Thanks." I said nonchalantly feeling my mood down and sat down.

"You're beautiful!"

"You have such nice features!"

"You're the first to turn down Ahn Yujin!!"

Oh wow... I guess I'll have an enemy now...

Ahn Yujin.

Wonyoung started writing down on the board... oh so we're only going to read and tomorrow will be the activity... I see.

I'm in the middle of reading in my shared book by a student who's absent today when Wonyoung suddenly spoke beside me making me flinch.

"Hiiii~"

"Hi Wonyoung... Don't you have school to catch up?" I asked...

"Yes... But the teachers said I could just do it at home--"

"So she's the one you were kissing earlier??!?!?" The girl beside me said... which is Chaewon. God it is really her the one who saw us.

"What?!" Suddenly Ahn Yudog exclaimed.

"Wait... they're the one troubling you??!" I whisper shout at Wonyoung... and she nodded.

"But what do we do now... she spilled it already the others are also looking at us..." She said...

"Don't worry... putting an act won't hurt right?" I said making her make a confused face.

"A what?" She asked not minding Ahn Yujin who's ranting already.

"Act... You know... since they still don't know that we're sisters... we could act that we're... a couple." I stated making her shookt.

..

Wonyoung's POV

A couple

A couple

A couple

A couple

A couple

Her voice echoes through my mind when she said that... I... but... the... people here knows that I'm single since birth and they are willing to court me and stuff but... uh...

"Hey... don't worry... So you won't get troubled by these two.. hmm?"

"O-Okay Unnie." I stated making her smile and pat my head.

"I'll make sure you're safe...." She said softly while I smiled in return then stood up going in front.

"WONYOUNG-AHH~~ EXPLAIN ME THIS??!?!?" Ahn Yujin exclaimed who looked like a kid about to cry.

"Explain what?" I said boringly.

"You and her??? Her and You??? Kissing what???!?!?" The heck... I mentally facepalm my face.

I was about to say something when a student cutted me off.

"Oh come on Yujin... Can't you see Wonyoung doesn't even like you." Oomf an ouch for Yujin Hahahhaah.

"Who said that?!" Yujin stood up nose already fuming with flares.

"Uh me?" Eunbi unnie said... She's like a mom to me here at school hahaha... Chaeyeon unnie is here too but she dont give a heck about what's happening.

"Oops... Ms. President said that. So please Ahn Yujin sit down and mind your own business." Yujin's shoulder slumped down and sat back.

Well I wish she would stop bothering me now... it's been already 2 years since she's bothering me.... But as usual I turned her down because she's not really my type... knowing she was my bully before and finding out she has feelings for me,, uhhh-- that's a no no.

I wish Min-unnie can help me... We'll keep an act in school but in house we're sisters.

...

Break time came and I waited for Min-unnie outside there class.

"Hi Wonyoung." Eunbi unnie said.

"Oh hello unnie..."

"Let's go?" Eunbi unnie asked because we're always together every break time and lunch along with Chaeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Hitomi unnie and Nako unnie.

"Go first unniedulsss~ I'm waiting for someone." I told them and they nodded leaving me behind. I looked through there door and I could see Yujin somehow fighting unnie...?

Idk what just happened but when Yujin was about to slap unnie I was infront of her blocking Yujin's hard by my hand.

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Her." I deathly glared at her and pushed her back which made her stumble.

"Wonyoung I-" I didn't bother looking at her but I just shouted

"Get away from me!" Which she did with an apologetic face which i dont give a heck.

I looked at unnie her face was about to cry...

"Unnie are you okay??" I asked her but she just hugged me.

"Thank you Wony" She uttered hugging me tightly, I hugged her back and patted her back.

"No problem unnie... that was the first time I fought Yujin back haha... come on unnie let's take a break, I'll introduce my friends too." We parted away from the hug then went to the cafeteria.

...

"Hello unniedulsss~" I greeted they greeted back and eyed the girl beside me.

"Uhmm... hi?" She said nervously, waving her shaking hands to them.

"Ohhhh helloo~"Eunbi unnie greeted her first eyeing her lovely.

"Anyways unniedulsss this is Minju... my-" I eyed her and she just eyed me back.

"girlfriend" Their eyes was in shock mostly Chaeyeon unnie knowing that she dont give a heck at Minju's section earlier.

When she looked at Minju she was facepalming...

"Why?" I asked her confusedly.

"They're your friends... you can just straightly tell them that we're step sisters, I'm sure they'll understand." She whispered which hits the right spots in my head...

"Oh yeahh hehe" I looked abck at them.

"Just kidding unnieduls, that's just an act for Ahn Yujin to stop bothering me. Anyways again.. This is Minju unnie... My step sister." I told them but their reaction today is seriously more shocked.

"Wait really????" Eunbi unnie asked that made us nod our heads.

"Omg I'm so happy for your dad!! When's the wedding??" Eunbi unni continued.

"We stoll don't know it yet but I think at the first of September...?" I uttered not sure.

"Yep you're right Wony... mom told me that." Min-unnie assured me.

"Waahh... We'll be there! Tell uncle and auntie our congratulations." Chaeyeon unnie stated which amde us smile and eat our snacks.

"Anyways hi Minju... You're welcome in our group! We're friends now hmm?" Yuri unnie said... wow I didn't knew Yuri unnie who has a brat attitude could be friendly ahhaha just kidding she is towards us.

"Thank you." She replied shortly making me somehow nervous,, is she good? is she still nervouse? Or is Ahn Yujin still bothering in her mind.

"Are you good?" I asked ang got a reply of "Of course Wony~ Why?"

"Sorry its just... Short replies makes me nervous." I scratched my nape making her chuckle and pat my head even though she's shorter than me.

"I'll make sure I'll never reply to others with you or just you shortly." She gave me a sweet smile which made my heart suddenly flutter.

"Typical Wonyoung tsk tsk." Chaeyeon unnie said.

"Eyyyy unnie you know what happened.."

"Still... it's different persons... hmm?? get over it." Chaeyeon unnie continued.

"Mhm... I'll do my best." I uttered while Chaeyeon unnie gave me an assured smile.

...

After school... well I again saved unnie but from Chaewon the heck is wrong with them. Unnie did nothing wrong.

Well now we're here in front of the school gate waiting for dad, I just hope dad will be here sooner because I sense that a bad thing would happen again--and I was right.

"Hey Wonyoung~~" Freak! Argh! Can't they just stop.

Min-unnie looked back and quickly grabbed my hand squeezing it tightly... I guess she's nervous.

"Aish... what now?" I asked to Hyewon unnie... well basically Hyewon unnie along with Sakura unnie are good but the others aren't really.

Well there circle of friends is basically Yujin, Chaewon unnie, Hyewon unnie, Sakura unnie and Yena unnie.

"Ahh... I think Wonyoung is not in the mood." Sakura unnie stated trying to pull them away... I just sometimes think how Saku-unnie and Hye-unnie is good but their other friends are not.

I changed my gaze to Yujin... well she has a somehow guilty face but still eyes with fire shooting through Min-unnie.

"Hello Yujin and Chaewon unnie." I stated in a sarcastic tone while staring at them with boring eyes.

Both looked at me while the others are looking at our hands. I pulled Min-unnie closer making sure she's safe with me and so she won't be nervous facinf them.

"Had you have fun teasing my girlfriend? Oh I won't forget how you almost slapped her in her first day of school, how shameless." That's when their eyes are all focused on me... confused, guilt and shocked face were on their faces.

"Wait what?" Yena unnie uttered.

"Yujin? Chaewon?" Hyewon unnie glared at the two.

"The girl is already taken! Don't interfere with there relationship, Yujin are you that desperate?? And Chaewon?? Why are you helping Yujin? I thought you two changed?" Sakura unnie stated obviously disappointed to them.

Yujin really has guilt in her face... there's nothing you can see through it than guilt. That face I was used on before and gave her another chance... but nothing changed at all.

"Well you two are just really sometimes too much... almost slapping a transfer student kn her first day, heck are you trying to give her trauma??? Tch tch tch." Yena unnie uttered pushing them out getting out of our sight.

"phew.. Unnie you good?" I asked as she looked at me and nodded. Oh how beautiful she is.

"Thank you Wonyoungie... You're like a prince! Hahahha" We both laughed and startled when someone honked behind us.

We turned around seeing Dad telling us to hop in...

"You gave us a mini heart attack dad!" He chuckled and drove out.

"How's y'all day?" Dad asked while me and Unnie both answered that our day is good but not really.

"Minju I see you wearing Wonyoung's uniform hahaha... I forgot to give you the one I bought this morning, my bad." Dad giggled eyes on the road.

"It's fine... dad. Thank god Wony has an extra." She paused awhile before saying dad but thankfully she's getting used to it. I smiled at the thought of it... finally, I won't be alone anymore also dad.

...

When we came home... uh well still at unnie's and mom's house we both went to her room, I plopped my self on her squishy bed making her chuckle.

"Had a tiring day?" She asked making me look up to her... bad idea.

She was already on her sleeveless undershirt and shots! I quickly adverted my eyes to the ceiling, feeling heat running up through my cheeks.

"Maybe... Yujin is really something argh!" I punched the bed and huffed in annoyance.

"Hahaha... it's okay~ I'm okay... I should be the one protecting you but you became my protector." She uttered sitting beside me, caressing my hair.

AGIDHEBSKAKNDKSNZBJXJSKANIWNSBDNXNMS--oh Lord please help me.

I just hummed in response sitting up taking my bag off and putting it on the floor while unnie just sat beside me... Is she used on wearing undershirt and safety shorts only?

"Hey uh... I just wanna ask" I looked at unnie nodding for her to continue.

"How did your mom... you know" She looked down maybe she thought I'll get angry at it... but it's totally fine.

"Oh well... it's pretty complicated and stupid to be honest, well I was born... accidentally...? my mom and dad didn't have any past at all like they didn't became boyfriend and girlfriends... my mom didn't accept me... I though she would, but no. But it's fine~ There's nothing I could do as long as dad loved me, cared for me and took me than not accepting me too." I told her with calm voice... hand gestures was also there, hahaha that's how I explain

She looked at me with pity in her eyes... I wish..... that's how she looked at me before than leaving me- not my mom okay.

"I'm sorry for asking..." She uttered lowly... cute.

"No no... it's fine. I don't even know her face, voice and name." She looked super shocked... her eyes popping out hahahaha so cute.

"How come? Dad don't know too?"

"Yeahh... well he was just shocked that someone rang the doorbell, opening the door seeing a baby-me... in a box sleeping. There was a note too... it says "I finally found you... we did something and had this. I'm sorry if I couldn't accept her but please take care of her." Was so short... but if it has sincerity I'll accept her but still doubt is in me. Dad remembered that it was 18 years ago when he just woke up naked and sober... he forgot who she is and even her features for being drunk." I continued the story still with calm voice with her beside me listening to me.

"How is dad sure? not be rude tho." She asked scooting near me.

"He took a dna test with me... it was true. My mom was telling the truth. but I'm thankful dad really didn't gave ma away." I looked at her smiling.

"Aww... Your- I mean Dad is sweet!" She said showing a smile making my heart flutter again.

"What about you... your dad?" I then asked her this time... okay bad idea again. Her face instantly fell and became all gloomy.

"O-Oh I'm sorry-"

"It's fine..." She raised a hand telling me to stop talking ehich I did.

"Well mom and that old cheater were always fighting every night with me locked inside my room hearing their shouts... until mom saw him cheating. That's when the day they decided to divorce over a fight. That night was horrible and a nightmare, he said he just married mom because of me, he even said I'm a mistake because of something that was born with me. Maybe that's why he never fetched me after school... that he was never there when family day... maybe that's why he never cared for me from the day I was born till I'm 17." She said lookinga ll angry and sad. Wow her dad makes my blood boil.

"He's a jerk." I uttered unknowingly. Oh wait whAt????
Okay nvm he really is tho.

"He is." She said with a monotone voice making me have shivers.

"But... what do you mean by you were born with soemthing with you?" I asked confusedly... does she have a desease???? Is she ill???

"Can't really talk about it... insecurities and a rare disorder that only 1% of the 7 billion people has it." Shs said looking down on her lap, gripping her shorts.

"Okay sure~ It's fine..." I assured her.

"I'll just tell you in the right time." She said standing up walking towards her closet.

"Okay... take the all the time you want." I stood up and removed my uniform leaving me with what unnie is just wearing beneath her hoodie rn.

She turned aroung and froze looking at me... Is there.... something wrong? I looked down to see if there's soemthing wrong with what I'm wearing... but there's none.

"Unnie?" I uttered which made her flinch... so sudden.

"O-oh... uh... I- I mean... wanna go out and buy s-snacks?" Why is she stuttering? Is she good?

"Sure wait unnie I'll just grab my jacket." I grabbed my bad on the floor and took my jacket out and wore it... it's one of my favorit jackets...

(for reference)

Pretty comfy and oversized... idk how it fitted my bag but meh Hahahaha. I zipped the zipper up then went near unnie and clinged onto her arm.

"Let's go!" I grabbed my phone and wallet at the table beside me and just followed unnie to the small convenience store just a block away from here.

...

When we were about to pay my mint choco ice cream, our chips and our drinks someone suddenly spoke behind us...

"Oi hey Minju!" The cat eyed girl went near us and nudged unnie's shoulder... while I just stood there because she's unfamiliar and I don't know her.

"Oh hey... Yeji." She greeted back... her name is Yeji... I see.

"Hey heyy~ I wouldn't knew you'll have someone now." She said with a teasing voice.

"Thought you would still choose me" The cat eyed girl suddenly pouted... wait... what did she just say? would still choose me?

"What?" I suddenly said with a somewhat arrogant voice making unnie flinch and looked at me in shock.

"Oh... Hi! I'm Yeji, Hwang Yeji... Minju's..." She stopped for a moment looking at me and to Min-unnie and back fo me again.

"Ex-Girlfriend." Ex WHAT?!

Minju's POV

"Minju's... Ex-Girlfriend." WAIT WHY'D SHE SPILLED IT?! I looked at Wonyoung her face was clearly showing a bitch face staring at Yeji intensely.

"uh... Hahaha... OkayYejinicemeetingyouagainseeyouaroundifthere'sachanceofusmeetingagaingoodbye!" I laughed awkwardly and paid immediately not even waiting for my change and just pulled Wonyoung with me. God she looked like she was about to throw tantrums.

When we stopped at the small park near the store Wonyoung's face didn't changed a bit... somehow glaring at me. She don't know that I'm part of the lgbtq+ community, does Yeji hate me that much that she would tell anyone that we had a past??!?

We just sat there quietly while she eats her ice cream with a mad face... clearly frowning. Why tho? Why is she mad?

"Wonyoung?" She looked at me... why does her eyes looks like she wanna grip on my neck tightly--

"Uh you got something in... here" I placed my thunb on the side of her lips removing the dirt off... her face relaxed a little bit....

"Thanks." She said shortly which made me remember from earlier at school.

"Are you good? Sorry for not telling you that... I'm,, gender fluid... You can disgust on me whenever you want." I confessed just incase... I hope tho, I hope she accepts me.

Her face lit up... giving me a wide smile.

"Why would I hate you????!?!? Unnie I'm gay." What??! So sudden wtf sjksksksssk.

"Wait really?" I asked still shocked.. like, I thought she's so feminine.

"Yes unnie... it's just that it's so sudden to meet your erm... ex." Oomf... well yeah that's Yeji. For what I know she's obsessed to me... that's the reason I broke up with her, like I'll open the door and she's suddenly there with that creepy smile.. euh just by thinking of it it gives me goosbumps. (Sorry Hahahhaha I like Yeji so please don't attack me~ It's just a fanfiction and everything in this ff is not real and just a fan made fictional story and does not adapt to the real idols.)

"Well... I didn't really knew she'll spill it so sudden. She mistook everything aish. Too obsessed."

"She's creepy to be honest... god can she change her smile it's so creepy as if she's a psychopath." She hugged herself then acted like she's cold.

"Hahahaha... she does have a smile... it's just obsession. Her true smile is very beautiful." I unconsciously smiled by thinking her smile... well I still do have feelings... a little bit since memories are still there. It's pretty hard to forget... mostly we're together for two years... we broke up a year ago.

"Do you have a picture unnie?" She asked... I hooked my phone from my pocket opening it and pressing my gallery. I pressed a picture then showed it.

Wonyoung's POV

"Uhh unnie that's a video..." It's pretty cute tobe honest... hehe.

"Oh... wrong one hahahahah... this" She again showed her phone infront of me.

"She's pretty cute unnie... it's just the creepy smile euh" I complimented... well it's true unnie's ex is pretty and cute, But why be obsessed.

"She is..." She kept her phone in her pocket then shoved chips in her mouth. Just by hearing that it looks like she still love her... oof.

" I do have an ex too..." well secrets should be shared to family sometimes..

Her eyes widen again Hahahahha... unnie's expressions are really funny and cute.

"Since when?" She asked shocing chips to her mouth.

"Uhmm... Ahn Yujin" I bit my inner cheeks. Help--

"WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?!" Unnie suddenly stood up gripping the plastic in her hand hardly making me gulp.

"Unnie calm down~ I swear we're really done. We were just together for 6 months.. last year.. feelings gone." I calmed her down which she did by sitting down again.

"When?" She asked.

"May 21..." A year passed since she started bullying me haha.

"No what?! Seriously? Me and Yeji broke up May 21 last year too!"She said somewhat excited hahahha.

"What a nice coincidence hahaha."

"How though?" She again asked.

"Well old cliche stories and stuff... she was my secret admirer. She gave me white roses and a piece of heart chocolate every day for 3 months. When she revealed herself or more like me who caught her putting it inside my locker it just suddenly bloomed inside of me then yeah that's how we became toger. Well we broke up for not knowing each other too much, no one knew too that we had a relationship. After me breaking up with her she started bullying me... after a few months I found out that she still has feelings for me that's why she troubles me everyday." Well yeah... she can't move on. I don't know why she liked me though knowing she's a year older to me.

"Don't worry! I'm here your fake girlfriend!" Unnie stood up posing proudly.

"And step sis Hahahaha." We both laughed and finished eating our snacks.

__

🤍

-January 19, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
35.6K 1.4K 37
[COMPLETED] "You are worthy, I believe in you and you're special to me" Minju, an actress but also a student. She is very conscious about herself. Sh...
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
43.5K 1.8K 38
i promise this isnt some cringe vampire au i just couldnt think of any other title > completed