The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

πŸ’”πŸ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

πŸ’” Introduction πŸ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

❀

715 37 10
By chaexjune

Special chapter for you guys...😁

___________________________________________

Jeon Jungkook's POV

It was a peaceful Saturday morning with the beautiful woman lying by my side until my phone decided to blow up noisily in our bedroom. I was hugging my dear wife who was sleeping soundly beside me before she opened her eyes slightly as I pecked her forehead. She smiled as she closed her eyes again but that cute little smile disappeared once my alarm went off.

"Jungkook, I told you to change it!", she kicked my legs as she turned around.

With her back facing me, I quickly turned off the alarm with a curse under my breath.

"This is all Jimin hyung's fault.", I said as Jimin was the one changed the alarm two days ago.

He pulled that prank on me while I left for the toilet when we met at lunch. I forgot to change it and Chaeyoung really disliked it. Remind me to pull a greater prank to Jimin later.

"Hey, babe. I'm sorry..", I snuggled closer to Chaeyoung again and hugged her from behind.

"Change the alarm...and why does it went off so early? It's weekend, honey..", she might be scolding me but I still smiled as she called me 'honey'. I knew she was not too mad at me, just slightly.

"Sorry...Jimin hyung must've set it at the same time every day. I'll make sure he gets the same reaction from his wife. He's really asking for it for making you got mad at me early in the morning.", I stroked her cheek as I put my chin on her shoulder.

She took my hand and put it on her waist making me hug her again. She did not say anything else and I could see her eyes closed. She wanted to sleep a little more, that's how she is on the weekend.

Ever since our nanny took a leave to take care of her mother, Chaeyoung has been busy with our children and managing the bakery. The only time she got to rest was on the weekend and I promised to not let her do anything on her rest day. I told her I got everything under control.

"Honey?", she suddenly spoke.

"Hmm?"

"Sorry for scolding you. It's the monthly visitor and without the nanny, my emotion is a bit off with everything.", she said apologetically.

I smiled, "It's okay. I understand."

"I even scolded Jackson and Yeji at the bakery. I feel bad towards them.", she continued.

"It's okay. I'm sure they understand you too. You rarely get mad, Chaeyoung.", I assured her.

"But I-"

"Eomma!!", Chaewon's voice suddenly interrupted them. "Eomma, look at what Youngie did to Dae and Woo.", her multiple knocks on the door made Chaeyoung's face hardened.

I covered her mouth from shouting anything and told her, "I got it. You don't go anywhere."

I got off of the bed and smiled at her, "I'll be back in five and don't you worry about the kids. Go back to sleep, babe."

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I really felt like cursing myself for getting angry at petty things people do right now. If only I can control my emotion better, I am sure that I will not scold my husband in this early morning. When will our nanny comes back to work?

I even thought of firing her because she took quite a long leave this time. I should apologize to her when she comes back. She never done anything wrong, she helped me and Jungkook taking care of the twins pretty well. I don't have a heart to replace her with anyone else.

"I should check on the boys.", I said as I got up from the bed.

I knew Jungkook had told me to keep resting but my heart just did not feel at ease until I see what my first twin did to his brothers. Junyoung tends to be naughty at times and always make Chaewon annoyed with him. Even though he is older by three minutes than her, he never acts as the eldest in my eyes.

"Youngie, where did you get that Sharpie from?", I heard Jungkook's voice from the boys' bedroom.

"Eomma's bookshelf.", Junyoung replied casually.

I pushed the door open and was surprised to see my little twins' faces.

"Daehyun, Woohyun, what happened to you two?!", I asked as I rushed to them.

Daehyun had tears on her face while Woohyun seemed cheerful as he saw me. I turned to Junyoung and saw him looking to the ground with a pout. Jungkook put his forefinger to my lips before I could say another word.

"Appa, here.", Chaewon came in with Jungkook's brand new face cleansing cream and gave it to him.

"Woohyun-ah, you'll go first. Let's show eomma that you're okay.", Jungkook said as he lifted our three years old Woohyun into his lap before he cleaned up his face from the marker stains.

I watched as I carried Daehyun in my arms, trying to comfort him.

"Youngie, say sorry to eomma.", Chaewon instructed as she crossed her arms while standing beside Junyoung.

"I didn't do anything wrong.", Junyoung said with a pout.

"You did. You stole eomma's Sharpie and drew on Dae and Woo's faces. Eomma is angry with you, Junyoung.", Chaewon said.

I did not want to say anything that can hurt anyone's feelings so I shushed them with a finger on my lips to make everyone silent. When Jungkook was done cleaning the faces of our three years old twins, I called Junyoung up to come closer to me.

"Youngie, look up to me, my son.", I said to him as he kept his head low. "I'm not angry with you..", he quickly looked at me and Chaewon had a shocked face at my words. "It's my fault too. I should've locked the shelf but what you did to Dae and Woo is still wrong, Youngie.", I continued as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He nodded, "Okay, eomma." Then, he looked at Daehyun and Woohyun. "Daehyun, Woohyun, hyung is sorry.", he said to them as he bowed a little.

Woohyun just chuckled before saying, "But I like it, hyung."

"Me too.", Daehyun added.

"But you cried.", Chaewon and Junyoung said in unison.

"Hyung drew Spiderman on Woo and Green Goblin on me.", Daehyun responded sadly.

All of us burst into laughter at it.

"Sorry but the red marker didn't come out anymore.", Junyoung told as he gathered the four Sharpie markers in his hand. "Sorry for using your markers too much, eomma.", he handed me the markers and I shook my head as I take them from him.

"We should've taken pictures of them just now.", I said.

"Don't worry, I got it all.", Jungkook showed the pictures he took on his phone.

I giggled at him for not telling me much earlier about it.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After thinking for a day about what to do for our seventh anniversary, I finally came to a conclusion and plan for it. Chaeyoung was against it when I told her but she eventually agreed after I told her the whole plan from A to Z. I told her that we will go to Hawaii a week before our anniversary and I made sure we got someone to take care of our children.

She was not liking the plan but agreed after Junyoung and Chaewon cheered as they heard that Jimin will take care of them. Well, the twins did not hear the whole thing but they really liked Jimin. They said he is their favourite uncle and I could not agree more to it. Jimin was the closest friend of mine who has time for my children because he is the only one not married yet.

And for Jimin, he could not say no to me especially after pranking me with that Squid Game theme music. I just had to threaten him that I will pull a greater prank to him after he gets married, he quickly agreed to take care of my children. He said he did not want to be scolded by his future wife.

"Honey, Jimin oppa is here.", Chaeyoung's voice interrupted me from my focus on my phone.

I put my phone in the pocket and stood up before pulling our luggages out of the bedroom. Walking out to the living room seeing my children standing in a row, I smiled at their various expressions on me and Chaeyoung. I crouched down to my only little girl first as she was pouting the most.

"Hey, my little girl.", I patted her shoulder before I cupped her face. "Don't be sad, Chaewonnie..appa and eomma will be back before you know it. We will bring you a lot of presents.", I told her as I pulled her to a comforting embrace.

"What about us? We will get presents too, right?", Junyoung asked as he tugged on my sleeve.

I nodded, "Yes, Youngie. You, Dae and Woo. All four of you will get your presents. Different presents."

"Yeay!!", the boys shouted happily.

"Appa, can I request for my present?", Chaewon asked me.

"Yeah, what is it?", I replied before she turned my face to the side and whispered to my right ear.

I smiled before covering my mouth, almost laughing at her request. Then, I stood up to keep cool in front of everyone else. I showed my pinky finger to her and we linked our fingers together.

"I promise you you'll get it.", I winked at her as she smiled back at me.

"What are you two doing?", Jimin who just came from the kitchen looked at us curiously.

"Yeah, Jungkook. Do you need more time with our children?", Chaeyoung asked as she ruffled the boys' hairs.

I looked at her with a wide smile, "No but you probably yes."

She smile back, "I've slept with them all last night. I'm good."

"You sure?", I asked her.

"Yes, come on..we will be late to arrive at the airport.", she replied as she clung to my arm.

"Okay, okay. Let me just kiss the boys and Chaewonnie first.", I told her as she let go of my hand.

Then, I opened my arms wide and sat down to hug my four children at once. I kissed them one by one on their cheeks and reminded Jimin to take a good care of them for the last time before I took Chaeyoung out of our house. Inside the car, I kept on stealing glances at her as she looked at the view out of the window.

"Hey, the kids are going to be fine.", I told her as I held her hand.

I knew she was worrying about them and probably sad to leave them all back at home. She might not show it in front of me and them earlier at home. That was why she wanted to leave as soon as possible. She was holding her tears.

"We'll call them once we land in Hawaii.", I added before seeing Chaeyoung looked at me.

She smiled as she wiped the tears in her eye, "Funny, isn't it? They didn't cry but me.."

"Oh, they will cry.", I said. "If they see us leaving from the airport.", I added, recalling the time I left Chaeyoung and the children last year for work matters.

Chaeyoung hit my arm at the memory, "They cried because they saw me crying."

I chuckled, "Yeah, that's why we didn't bring them to see us off this time. They'll be more sad to see us both leaving."

"Let's not talk about this anymore.", she crossed her arms as she turned the volume of the radio up.

"Okay, as long as you don't cancel this trip for our anniversary, Chae.", I told her as I began to tap my fingers along to the music playing on the radio.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

After a week of exploring most of the islands in Hawaii, we finally will be celebrating the night of our seventh anniversary before we go back home tomorrow. Yes, we will go home after today ends. I already told Jungkook that I can only be away from our children for a week top or I will end up crying until I could hug them again.

"Jungkook, why do you want me to wear these for our dinner?", I asked as I showed up in front of him wearing the black leather jacket with a grey T-shirt and tight black jeans that he bought after lunch that day.

"You're done? Great, we have quite a plenty of time before dinner.", he did not answer my question which made me frowned as he pulled my hand to go out of our hotel room.

"Where are we going before dinner?", I asked as my feet were forced to follow his pace.

"Sightseeing.", he responded while tossing a key and caught it perfectly in his hand.

"Sightseeing?"

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I never told anyone even Chaeyoung that I have a license to ride a motorbike. I knew she would be surprised to know it now especially on our seventh year of living together.

"Why didn't you tell me you have a license for this?", she asked when I helped her to wear her helmet.

"Because you never asked.", I answered as I patted her helmet.

"I never asked doesn't mean you should keep it a secret from me.", she replied as she put her hands on my shoulders and carefully sat down behind me.

I giggled as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I got the license years ago but I never ride a motorbike since then. This is my first time.", I told her as I started the engine.

"This is your first time?", she sounded scared.

I turned to look at her and replied, "Just keep yourself close to me. I promise you it's going to be a nice ride for both of us."

I could see her smile before she tightened her hold on me, "If not because of this helmet, I would have kissed you right now.."

"You're going to kiss me all night long.."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Yeah, right."

I held my laughter before I told her to be ready. I was glad that we could have a ride here before we leave. I had been thinking of it since the day we got here. There were a lot of motorbike rental shop in Hawaii. I just had to get one rented before we leave. Plus, Chaeyoung looked so fine in leather jacket and the tight jeans.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I did not expect that I would say this but I literally enjoyed our bike ride on the road. With the windy breeze of the evening and less busy traffic of the day, I loved it. I might ask Jungkook to come here again next year or just buy a Harley when we go back home.

"Alright, here we are. To our last night in this city.", Jungkook said as he opened the door to our hotel room. "Did you enjoy the day, babe?", he asked as he let me lead him into the room.

"Yes, it's the best moment ever.", I told him.

He nodded, "Glad you enjoyed it."

But his expression seemed a little off. He did not look happy as I am.

"Jungkook..you don't look like you enjoyed it too.", I said to him as we both sat down on the bed.

"I am. It's just...I wish we have more time here.", he replied. "I mean I hope we can come here again next time. Maybe with the kids along.", he added before I say anything.

I nodded, "I thought about that too. Anyway, honey. Talking about the kids, when are we going to buy the present for Chaewon? We're leaving tomorrow and I didn't think we got her anything."

Jungkook smiled before chuckling.

"What is it?", I asked, confused.

"Our little girl doesn't want anything from here.", he told me.

"What? But I remember she requested something from you.", I said to him.

He nodded to me.

"She did. Requested something from us.", he stated.

"Okay, and what is it? She seems excited talking about it with you the other day.", I said about our video call two days ago.

He smiled. He smiled widely like a creep. Then, he kissed my forehead gently. It felt familiar somehow.

"Jungkook...", I said as he took off my jacket.

"You really want to know what Chaewon requested?", he asked with his sultry tone he has been using on me every night here.

I nodded quietly.

"She wants a little sister. Or sisters, she doesn't mind having one or two-"

"Is that why you're seducing me every night?", I cut him off with that question.

He smiled, "Partly but mostly, I really want you every time I can and I know being here alone with you is the only time I can have you all to myself."

"Gosh, you're so shameless.", I felt somehow embarrassed that Chaewon had to request for a sister from us.

"I am and I don't feel bad about it. Now, don't feel bad about anything and let's get on the mission.", Jungkook said in his very shameless tone before he crushed his lips with mine.

I was taken aback by his aggressive tongue quickly slipping into my mouth. He really turned the slow and relaxing vibe from the nights before into a wild one this time. He did not hold back his neediness.

I was stunned when he already naked on top of me. I did not realize when he took off his shirt and pants. Or was it me that took them off of him?

"Gosh, why are your pants so tight?", he asked as he went down to pull my jeans off of me.

I giggled at his complaint as I sat up, "You're the one made me wear it."

He looked up to my eyes before he got on the bed again.

"Want to know why I made you wear it today?", he asked as he ripped off my underwear mercilessly.

I nodded without a word as he pushed himself inside me in a very sudden entrance. I gripped my nails on his skin as he lied on top of me. Then, I felt his mouth nibbling my right ear.

"You look hot in it. You turn me wild, Chae..", he whispered before he claimed my lips.

I was shocked with his action but I went along with it. I returned the kiss as aggressive as he did to me. I let him have me all to himself until I fell asleep, not realizing how many rounds we did for the anniversary night.

What I know when I woke up in the morning is just I am surely going to be pregnant for the third time. Jungkook and I have been too active for a week straight. I am sure we will successfully be able to grant Chaewon's request soon.

❤❤❤

And......that's the end of this special chapter. 😊 I'm sorry if anything is lacking here. Thank you for reading this chapter and I see you guys in another story hopefully. 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 2K 35
"Grant me permission to kill, Master!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "You are banned from this case, Golden!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "Thank you for the roses, darling." ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I want him...
179K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...
159K 9.8K 81
"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.", RosΓ© reads. "Maybe he's the reason I will finally meet her.", she...
112K 8.2K 74
A guy who is not ordinary. Already 155 years old of age but does not look ageing. Looks just like 25. A 25 years old girl who is just ordinary. Her b...