You're My Paradise

By dopeassice

Kylie/you G!p Slow Updates More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Fifty Eight

7.9K 347 181
By dopeassice

Your Pov

"Bae," I looked at my phone that was propped up. "Bae." I called out once again.

"Hmm." Kylie hummed in response, her eyes barely staying open. 

"I just pulled up to your mom's, I'm good you can go to sleep now." I put my mask on as I got out of the car. 

Our vacation was over. 

Well, my vacation was over.

I left Utah at two in the morning to get back to LA. 

Everyone was supposed to leave today as well, but Kylie's friends wanted to stay a few days longer. And Kylie decided to stay with them for the extra days. 

Which was completely fine with me. I wanted her to enjoy time with her friends. 

She didn't have the same energy as me though. As I was packing everything up she was visibly upset. 

Literally mad because I was leaving. 

She was damn near begging for me to stay.

Doing the literal most.

The alcohol in her system was definitely a valid reason for her actions. 

And it will always shock me how crazy she is when she's drunk.

 It'll always be funny though,  seeing that other side of her.

But in her drunken state of mind, she decided that she wanted to facetime me while I was driving home. 

So for the entire nine-hour ride she was on the phone with me

Even though after the four-hour mark there was barely any talking between us. 

She was obviously tired as hell, but she didn't hang up. 

I think she felt kind of bad and was slightly nervous because I was driving that long of a distance by myself this time. 

Sometimes it felt like she cared more about me than I did myself.

"Show me Storm first." She mumbled, shuffling around in the bed. 

Responding with an 'ok', I knocked on Kris's door waiting for the older woman to open up. 

"What the hell." I mumbled when she did open the door and I was immediately greeted with some device being held up to my head.

"I'm taking your temperature." I nodded slowly still confused on how the device was going to read my temp from that far away.

"What are you doing?" I brought my phone back up to my face when Kylie spoke.

"Your mom taking my temp." I flipped the camera to show Kris. 

"Mom why do you have a hazmat suit on." I laughed taking notice of Kris's attire. 

"Because I'm not risking getting sick." The older woman responded to her daughter. "You haven't shown any symptoms right Y/n?" She asked, dropping the device from my face.

"No, I have not." I answered.

"Ok you're good, come in." I mumbled 'thank you' as I stepped forward into her house.

"Babe let me talk to my mom really quick." 

"Aight," I said turning back towards Kris, waiting for her to remove the gloves she had on before handing her my phone. "Storm in the playroom?" I asked Kris as we now walked side by side. 

"Yes hun, her and Kendall are in there." I nodded before going my separate way from her, making my way throughout the large home. 

Hearing commotion as I approached the room, I gently knocked on the door making my presence known before entering the playroom. 

"Stormi," I called out, opening my arms when my daughter turned around and ran toward me. "Wassup baby." I picked her up before she ran right into my legs. 

"You have fun with granny?" Stormi nodded.

"We go swimming." Her little voice raised an octave.

"You swam without me? I thought that was our thing." I joked with the girl, chuckling when she just put her head in the crook of my neck. 

"How was Utah?" Kendall asked, getting my attention.

"It was good," I walked towards the girl and sat across from her. "I like the vibe down there." She nodded. 

"Yea, it looked like you all had fun." It was now my turn to nod.

We then just stared at each other awkwardly, not knowing what to say at this moment. 

One thing about Kendall and I, we were never going to be comfortable with each other when no one else was around.

It was always going to be awkward no matter what.

"I heard about Devin. Y'all a thing now?" I asked trying to make small talk, running my hands through Storm's curls when she sat up stood between my legs. 

"Yea." She said.

And I thought she was going to say more about her new boyfriend but she didn't. 

So we just sat in silence for a moment.

Uhm," I held out. "I'm finna head out. I'll see you when I see you." I stood up, picking Storm up once again before making my way back to the main room. 

"There she is." Kris said moving over to us, still on the call with Kylie. 

"Hi my baby," Kylie said as Kris handed me my phone back. "I miss you so much."

Kylie said to our daughter. 

Letting the two talk with one another.

After a couple of minutes, we ended the call.

"So are you coming to Palm Springs?" Kris asked, walking me to the door. 

"Nah imma stay here, I'm keeping Storm and Rome."

"You know that Roman is welcome to come right? Just because he isn't Kylie's child doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore his existence. He's just as welcomed as anyone else." I nodded hearing what she had to say. Truly appreciating her genuineness.

"I truly appreciate that Kris," I stopped walking to thank the woman. "That's great to hear, but I'm just going to sit this trip out." The older woman nodded then we started to walk. 

"Thanks for keeping Storm." I said once we made it to the door. 

"No problem hun," She gave both Stormi and I quick hugs. "I'll see you two soon." She said as I exited her house, walking to my car. "Stay safe and wear a mask." Kris yelled. 

"Of course." I said back to her while strapping Stormi up into her car seat. 

Then making my way to the driver's seat, starting the short drive home. 

___

"Mama," I hummed, rinsing the dishes off. "Mama."

"Yea Storm." I looked down at my daughter when she placed her hand on my leg. 

"Look." I kept my eyes on the toddler who didn't move. 

"I'm looking." I said then she ran out of the kitchen, so I turned the water off and followed slowly behind. 

"Y'all gotta surprise for me in here?" I joked watching as Stormi turned the corner into the living room. 

"See." Stormi turned towards me and pointed. 

From the angle I was looking at her in the kitchen I did not see all of the chocolate she had on her face... And hands.

"See what?" I hesitantly looked down at my pants which had her small handprint on the back before stepping closer to her. 

"What the fuck." I mumbled to myself once I finally got a good look at my living room. 

"Stormi..." I held out looking over at the toddler before looking at the large couch that had chocolate all over it. "You did this?" 

The girl nodded then placed her fingers in her mouth, licking the candy off without a care in the world. 

Shaking my head, I moved closer to the couch. 

"Where is your brother?" I looked back at Stormi who was looking at me like I was crazy. "Roman," I called out and waited for a few seconds before saying his name again. 

"Oh my God." I ran my hands down my face looking at my son who had turned the corner into the living room. 

He had one arm out of his shirt, pants were damn near at his knees, chocolate on his face and in his hair. I can't handle this shit. 

"Go back to wherever you was bruh." I just shook my head as the boy ran to me with his arms up expecting me to pick him up. 

"You need a bath twin." I placed my hand on his head, but quickly removed it when I felt the candy in his hair. 

"C'mon Storm." I held out my hand for her to take it but she didn't move. "Storm." I repeated. 

"Mama." 

"Yea." I hummed when she said something else that was incoherent. 

"I- I poop." I just laughed hearing the two words that left her mouth. 

I knew that having kids was chaotic especially when it's two kids under three, but it was just too much happening right now.

"Y'all on one today." 

Stormi eventually took my hand making me take the two upstairs to get cleaned up

___

"Is this our first time together without Kylie?" Khole asked as we through the corridor.

"I think so," I shrugged. "Where's True?" I asked leading us into the kitchen.

"She's at home with Tristian." I nodded, grabbing two bottles of water as the older girl took a seat at the island. 

"How y'all doin? Y'all figuring things out during all of this quarantine stuff?" I asked handing her one of the waters before taking a seat as well.

"We're taking it one day at a time."

"That's understandable." I nodded once again.

"How was your baecation?" I chuckled as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Should I be expecting another niece or nephew?" 

"Nah," I held out shaking my head. "It was a good lil vacay though, it was nice to get out of LA." 

"I bet, this stay-at-home order has been no joke." I took a sip of my water, a moment of silence rose between us

"Ok so," I cleared my throat. "I don't want to waste your time so I'm just gone get straight to it." She nodded. 

"Last few weeks I've been thinking about Scott's dinner," She nodded. "And just the passive-aggressive comments that came from you."

 I could tell that she was caught off guard by what I said, but she quickly went back to having a poker face. 

"I just saw the look on your face, so I want you to know that the last thing I want to do with this conversation is too upset you. But I've dealt with plenty of disrespect from you and your family. And I feel it's time for that to stop. We're all too old to be holding grudges"

She stayed silent.

"I can take a lot, but I feel like you be trying to push my buttons and that ain't cool at all." I finished.

"Well..." She started. "Speaking strictly about what happened between you and Kylie, of course I'm going to hold a grudge. I saw my little sister at her lowest point because of you."

I nodded slowly at her statement.

"I get it I hurt Kylie, but you can't use that as an excuse for how you be talking to me. The first couple of times I get, but when it consistently happens, especially when Kylie and I are getting to a better place it's annoying and unnecessary."

"And out of everyone, I thought you would be the most accepting since the same shit happened to you and everyone accepted Tristian back." I finished.

There was a moment of silence between us before she started to talk.

"The whole cheating... Scandal situation brought me back to a time when I was hurt the hardest. That was when I was pregnant with True and I had found out Tristian was cheating."

"So like you said, I've been through this and I know how bad it feels. Seeing Kylie like that hurt me. And it truly shocked me that you were capable of doing that to my little sister because I've always been team Y/n, I love your energy and the different side you bring out of Kylie."

"But when I saw and heard everything. It felt like you were betraying me and my family. Because, you know, when we bring people into the family we love like we're actually blood. An example of that is everyone with Scott." I nodded.

"So with you having a kid on the way, that isn't Kylie's... And on top of that the Jordyn and Tristian situation. It just seemed like everything went from bad to worse with you."

"And I don't want to be mean, but at that point, all the respect that I had for you was a minimum." I scratched at the side of my head.

I didn't know what to say at this point. 

I was literally speechless and it took a lot for me to be speechless.

"Speaking with you and hearing how you feel. Did I go overboard looking back at it now? Probably, yes. But Y/n that is my baby sister, you have to understand where I'm coming from."

"I've always understood where you were coming from. I know that I fucked up. I'm just saying that the comments and jabs need to stop. Especially because everyone else has gotten over it."

"And I'm tryna move past this, cause I'm so tired of talking about it." I finished, looking at the older woman, waiting for a response.

"I completely understand," She nodded. "And I respect you for having this conversation with me.  This was very mature of you."

"I just feel like it was long overdue." I shrugged. "But it did go a lot smoother than I thought it was going to." I said after taking a sip of my water. 

"What? What did you think I was going to do... Fight you?" I let out a low chuckle. 

"I mean maybe not fight, but argue with me... Yeah. That's why I invited you over cause I thought it was gone a long talk, but this was quick as hell." 

"Is this your way of kicking me out? Because I'll leave." She chuckled while standing up from the seat. 

"I'm not kicking you out," I chuckled as well. "You can chill here as long as you want."

"Good because I like the vibe here, it's very cozy." She sat back down. "I might have to tell Kim and Kourt we have a new hang-out spot." I scratched the side of my head at that statement as she just looked around.

"The door is always open." I stated semi-truthfully.

When we were all on good terms, I liked to tag along with Kylie and chill with her sisters so I wasn't against being around them.

But I definitely wasn't going to entertain the cameras and everything that came with them.

And it was going to take some time for Khloe and I to get back to where we were before.

So we'll see with time.

"Where is Stormi? And Roman?" 

"They sleep right now," I answered. "I had to put them in timeout earlier and they eventually fell asleep."

"Timeout for what."

"You wanna see?" She nodded so I lead her to the living room.

"Oh my..."

"Yea." We both looked at the couch that was ruined.

"Isn't that Kylie's," I nodded. "That is at least 100k ruined."

"That's fucking ridiculous." I shook my head.

I knew it was expensive furniture, but 100k for a couch was never necessary.

But she had more money than me to spend.

So it is what it is.

I'll just have to find a way to get it deep cleaned or buy another one.

"Does she know about it?" I shook my head no in disagreement. "Does she know that we're talking?" I shook my head no once again. 

"We should call her."

"Nooo." I shot that down quickly.

"We just won't say anything about the couch." I took a moment before finally agreeing. 

And Khole said it would be better if I called since we were in my house and it would give it away if she was calling with my stuff in the background. 

So I Facetimed Kylie.

"Babyy." Kylie held out as she answered the phone, a smile rising onto her face

"What's up," I couldn't fight the smile that rose onto my face. That shit was just so contagious. "What you doing?" I asked while taking in her full appearance once she propped her phone up. 

She had on a t-shirt and sweatpants, both were too big on her so they were more than likely my clothes. 

Her hair was up in a messy bun.

Glasses on. 

No makeup on so I could her freckles that I loved so much even though she hated them. 

She was so damn beautiful man.

Without even trying. 

"Nothing as of right now."

"Guess who I'm with." 

I chuckled lightly when her facial expression changed.

"Y/n... There's Covid out there you just can't have anyone in the house. Especially with Stormi and Roman there." 

"I know, we were safe about it... Just guess."

"I don't know," She shrugged. "Is it Symere?" 

"Nah," There was a moment of silence. And I knew she would never guess her sister, so I just angled the phone so we were both in the frame. "Your sister." Kylie let out a gasp making me laugh.

"Koko," Kylie said and the both of them started squealing. Being completely overdramatic, but that's how they all react when they see each other so I couldn't say that I'm not used to it. 

"Why did this link up happen what's going on?" Kylie asked once they both calmed down.

"Y/n wanted to be my bestie again." My eyebrows raised at what she said, but I just let it slide.

"So you two hashed everything out?" Both Khloe and I nodded yes. "Everything is finally falling back into place."

"Heavy on the finally." I piggybacked on what she said to emphasize it. 

"So... I know you two have been working on your relationship for a minute now, but are you officially together again?" 

"Yea." Kylie and I both said at the same time. 

"There was absolutely no hesitation with that answer." Khole said. 

And I'm glad that there was no hesitation because I never specifically asked Kylie to be my girlfriend again. 

I just felt like we both knew that we were together exclusively. It's been like that for a few months now. So it just felt like there was never a reason for me to ask.

But it's just good knowing that we were on the same page.

"So that means you're coming to Palm Springs with us... Right Y/n?" Khole asked me.

"I'm not going."

"What." The two sisters said at the same time. 

"Why?" Kylie asked.

"I got things to do." She looked like she wanted to ask more, but she ultimately held off.

"You should still come Y/n, even if it's only for a day or few hours. All of the family will be there." Khole said making me move my head side to side like I was debating my answer. 

"I'll think about it."

___

A/n 

Y'all I'm so sorry for not updating. I went into a lil funk where I wasn't interested in Kylie so I had no motivation to write. But now I gotta lil bit back so imma try to finish the book while it's still here. 

Sorry for this trash ass update. Just trying to get back in the groove

Not Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5K 61
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. โ˜† ๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‰๐„๐๐๐„๐‘ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...
5.2K 108 13
Natasha Salvatore/Elena Gilbert/Rose Marie gxgxg
233K 4.1K 17
Long and short fics starring you and the gorgeous Kendall Nicole Jenner. Only gxg and g!p. Will take requests ๐ŸŒป Highest Rankings #4 kendalljenner #1...
261K 2.9K 25
A gxg story about Kendall Jenner in high school & a few years after ๐Ÿ‘ = Smut Highest ranks : #1 in kyliejenner #1 in kendalljenner