TNT IDIOTS ☆♡Quackbur♡☆

By vincebezel

FBI OPEN - basically☆, my fav writer said. somin on one of my post and i had energy from that to do... More

TW
♡☆the new kid☆♡
My heart has gone out of the window IT CAME BACK LIKE A BOOMERANG
Nurses office
Hold up lemme see this-
Jared
rAndOm StOrY pArT dRaFt
SHIT IS BOUTA GO DOWN
A/n
The run♡☆
the note
Sorry i might be quitting
Wait . . .
ANGSTY
the funeral
it's the end besties 😔👉👈

The classes

248 11 2
By vincebezel

1Alex's /quackity's pov:                                            can this old lady not tell?! I seriously said in the letter that i didn't want anyone to know i have dyslexia .But this wilbur kid looks terrified , hes probably just a pussy,but really, he looks scared out of his mind.

nobody's pov:                         "w-w-well, where do we go now". They were already out of the office after getting alex's papers."well it says history" alex reads the papers, then hands wilbur the papers in confusion . "what does that say?" alex says in utter confusion .Wilbur chuckles a bit,"it says technology ." I knew that!" alex says in an angry but embarrassed tone." but you asked me what it said." WIL GOLD AND ALEX QUACKITY". There was a teacher in the halway. "what are you two doing out of class?" oh i was helping alex find his classes."                         will was lying but also saying the truth,after the teacher left wilbur showed alex his class and left. But after wil left, Alex had butterflies in his stomach .they then finished classes and met up."hey!" Wilbur yelled across the halls to get to Alex , wilbur saw people come over to him and crowd all around alex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
6.7K 260 19
I just can't stop writing these! XD Here's yet another alternate universe story about the gangster Jack Napier and Harleen Quinzel :-)
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.