Field Notes โ–ช๏ธŽ Prose (2)

By lolitaelectric

Killin' a few with a smile is what's called romanticism of war ๐Ÿซ€ Short texts about my mental affliction More

1. Dead in love
2. 'Me' decade
3. It's an all gentlemen club
4. On Coravia waterfront
5. Harbinger
6. Summer applied
7. Late breakfast
8. Parabellum
9. Death by love
10. madness scene 1 (play)
12. Bring back the bang
13. Discreet
14. She of my diary
15. Practical killer
16. Pain letter
18. I missed my chance at teen romance
19. You put the wolf inside the girl (before)
20. No longer posing (after)
21. Crossing the line
22. Falling in love or just falling down a rabbit hole
23. Set a fire; let him stand behind me
24. Doorframe discussions
25. Dream boy
26. Picture this

11. life in reverse scene 2 (play)

11 1 0
By lolitaelectric

And I've accepted the fate with all its exceptions on a sidewalk pacing life hands in my pockets "guess there's no ride home" kept on walking on a reversed road happiness always always the furthest point on my card. "Don't you want to miss something you never had ? Don't you ever want to feel heat to run to cry to scream as deep as you feel ?...baby your mouth is laced don't be so foolish as to answer my sardonic attempts to make you speak" The highway blades roll my arm ache on the staring wheel a bootle of red grape juice between my clamping thighs summer 2000 was made for living and  here goes carmen with her bags and enough reasons leaving the town the dust of a soft smiling girl behind "scream" AHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHH !!
God don't you stop God don't you strop prevailing, sending stop signs into my way. Moving on to hell I'm dancing slow with your son my sun my sin my perishable single duet titled 'we might burn the world lighting each others cigarettes' like I said I've accepted fate therefore I'm leaving this antithetical pretence appointment called life I'm swinging in reverse back to my fluor to my earnest nature excessive profused to move against the current, drown, ignite. Purely oceanic might say satanic untill the car blows burn me caress me "one for the ride baby" and I'm sent here home in reverse back to hell back to where everything is on fire like my unkept soul like revenge "why did you make the devil cry? Why did you place your heart in his ? Why did you not forgive honey ?" Death is no shy whisper. The wound will be carved to a fare-thee-well this blood will be evoked brazenly. I could swear on their mutilated tongues I'm here to hold I'm here to partake the act of murder on men on life itself the devil may be giving up salt and seas but my love has eyes that would turn a world into ash he's just wanting me back he's just released jubilee Ruby divine I went through life to come home to him in the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 137 17
แตƒ หกโฑแต—แต‰สณแตƒแต—แต‰, แตˆสธหขแต—แต’แต–โฑแตƒโฟ หขแถœโฑโปแถ โฑ สณแต’หกแต‰แต–หกแตƒสธ. สฐแต’หขแต—แต‰แตˆ แต’โฟ สทแตƒแต—แต—แต–แตƒแตˆ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตˆโฑหขแถœแต’สณแตˆ. สทสณโฑแต—แต—แต‰โฟ แต‡สธ หขแต˜แตแตƒสณ โฝหขแตแดณแดฌแดฟหขแดตแดฐแดฑโพ ๐–๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
30.1K 1.1K 25
"Let me get this straight." I ran a hand through my tight curls. "You, Ray, and Louis vandalized Shadow Mans house yesterday." "Yep." Naveen quietly...
771 73 6
One woman's experience abut being childfree today.
1.8K 565 58
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...