Eden

By Blakeblida

Book 2 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa have made a strong and safe place to live. Everyone is recov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 28

395 30 1
By Blakeblida

Lexa POV

The nap was about an hour or two and Raven did not wake them up. She actually woke up to Clarke kissing her all over her body from her chest to her head. She smiled with her eyes closed and pulled Clarke closer to her. Clarke kissed her lips and she opened her eyes.

"Good nap?" Clarke asked. Lexa nodded and yawned. She tried to pull Clarke closer. "Lex, we can't be any closer. We are as close as we can get."

"Shh, yes we can." Lexa said, burying her head in Clarke's chest. Clarke laughed and kissed her head. "I love you." Lexa whispered.

"I love you too, Lex." Clarke said, rubbing her back. "I love you so much." Lexa smiled into her chest. "And you like my boobs a lot too."

"Yep." Lexa said, not even trying to hide it. She heard a door open in the house and she perked up. She heard some talking in the kitchen area. "Here comes Raven."

"I don't recommend opening the door." Raven said, from a while away. "There is a good chance they are both naked." Clarke put a pillow over her face and sighed. She started to pull the blankets up. "Listen, if you go in there and you see tits, don't say I didn't warn you." The door opened and the Queen walked in. They both shot up not expecting the Queen to walk in.

"Oh hello." Lexa said, not knowing what to do.

"What the hell is this?" The Queen held up a bloody cloth with black blood on it. Clarke and Lexa looked at each other. Raven and Octavia walked in.

"Where'd you find that?" Clarke asked. Octavia and Raven threw them a shirt. Lexa picked one up and looked at it. It was the hoodie Clarke told her to pack. She put it on and Clarke did the same and they dropped the blanket.

"In the trash can with the rest of your bloody stuff." The Queen said.

"So you know how blood can turn like a maroon if there is a lot of it and it's really dried up after a while." Raven said. The Queen looked at Raven, like she wasn't dumb. "It was worth a shot, I don't know."

"What do we do?" Lexa asked her.

"I don't know." Clarke said. "Quick Pros and Cons list. There aren't any on either side. The only con I can think of is that she might tell the King and he might think we are freaks and do some random shit."

"She didn't tell him we were married." Lexa said.

"Fair point." Clarke said. "It's a birth defect." Clarke said.

"Do you really think I'm that dumb?" The Queen asked. Lexa reached over Clarke and grabbed a knife from the bedside table. She grabbed the towel from off the ground and pricked her finger on the knife. She squeezed blood out and showed the Queen. Clarke took the knife from Lexa and pricked her finger, doing the same. "What the hell is that?"

"Nightblood." Lexa said, wiping blood on the towel. "It's how our leaders are chosen. Only people with nightblood can become Commanders." Lexa handed Clarke the towel to wipe her finger. "I promise we aren't some weird aliens."

"Why were you hiding it then?" The Queen pushed.

"Because people would have this reaction." Clarke said. "Black blood is not normal for people who haven't seen it and for other reasons."

"Can we get like dressed if we are going into detail about this?" Lexa asked, feeling a little uncomfortable as she was still naked on her bottom half even though it was covered by blankets. "Because everytime there is an issue, it always happens at the worst time."

"Fine." The Queen said. The Queen and Raven left. Octavia stay for a moment.

"Glad it wasn't Raven interrupting you this time?" Octavia asked. Clarke rolled her eyes. "She's not mad, the Queen, she's kind of fearful. Just keep that in mind if we want her on our side." Octavia left.

Clarke flipped the covers off and got out of bed. "Every fucking time we are naked, something happens or someone walks in." Clarke said, putting panites on. "We can't have a moment of peace."

"The bath was pretty peaceful." Lexa said, getting up. She walked over to Clarke and hugged her from behind. "But I know what you mean."

"By the way, you look so sexy in a hoodie." Clarke said, turning around in her arms. Lexa's hand trailed to her ass and squeezed, roughly. Clarke's body moved into Lexa's body and she moaned softly. "So now you want to have sex?" She kissed her.

"No, I just like your ass." Lexa said and Clarke laughed softly. "And I don't want the Queen hearing us get it on."

"Get dressed before Raven comes in." Clarke kissed her and then walked away from her to put on pants. Lexa got her bottom half dressed and then they walked out of the room. Raven was looking in their fridge as Octavia and the Queen talked at the table. They sat down with them. Raven soon joined them with food.

"I want to know what this is." The Queen said, pointing to the bloody cloth.

"If you tell the King, there will be a bigger issue than you think." Lexa said. "There is a good chance he'll kill us and then the aftermath for you guys isn't good. Just being clear."

"I don't want to tell him. I want to know what this is." The Queen said.

Lexa and Clarke started to tell the Queen what nightblood was. They didn't go into much detail and left out some important parts. They didn't tell her about where it came from or anything like that. The Queen seemed to relax as they told her about it. Octavia kept Raven from making any jokes once she was done with her food that she stole from their kitchen. The Queen asked some questions and they answered.

"So this isn't like some alien thing, where you have powers?" The Queen asked.

"No. The only thing that is different from red blood is that nightblood can make you heal a little faster. That's it." Clarke said. "It's like twice as fast but that's it." The Queen nodded.

"You forgot the part where Lexa talks to her best friendsin the flame." Raven said. "I would say that's a super power." Octavia rubbed her face. "What? I'm telling you the truth."

"Sorry for interupting your whatever time." The Queen said.

"Oh we are used to it." Clarke said, looking at Raven.

"You two don't know how to lock a door." Raven said, crossing her arms. "And you two just need to be naked at all times."

"I am not having this converstation with you now." Clarke sighed.

After they cleared things up, the Queen left and it was just the four of them. They were sitting at the table awkwardly. Lexa grabbed the bloody cloth and threw it away. She wiped the table off before sitting down next to Clarke. She put her arm around her and started to play with her hair.

"So how is everyone doing?" Raven asked, breaking the slience.

"I'm hungry." Lexa said. "That's how I'm doing."

"I am too." Clarke said. "But I want to get changed first."

Clarke and Lexa got up and walked to their room. Lexa changed out of her hoodie and got into more professional clothes, which was her all black outfit. They walked out of the house with Raven and Octavia.

"I'm paying because I'm the only one that has money." Raven said. "So you are welcome."

"You have a gambling issue." Clarke said.

"Yeah but I got the money." Raven winked at her. "I did all the math beforehand. Lexa had a one hundred precent chance of winning the tournoment."

"You betted the tournament?" They all asked.

"Uh no?" Raven said. Everyone sighed. "But I made like another couple thousand."

"What was your math?" Octavia asked.

"So Lexa has more stamina then Clarke and in their fights that's a big deal if someone doesn't get a sneaky hit in." Raven said. "Octavia was gonna win the fight against Fiona so it was now Lexa against Octavia. Their fight could go either way just like Clarke and Lexa's fight. They both will fight to the death for it but I went for Lexa because I bet on Octavia last touroment in Eden."

"I need to go for runs or something to get my stamina up because that's the only reason I'm losing to her." Clarke said.

They got food at a food stand and then sat down at a table. They started to eat. "How are you feeling?" Lexa asked Octavia.

"Not too bad. Just a little sore." Octavia said. "What about you? Clarke, give you a massage?"

"Yeah." Lexa said, before taking a bite.

"She almost drowned herself in the tub." Clarke said. "She was very relaxed." Lexa rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I've been meaning to say this but guards also have guns. It's a revoluer, I think. I don't know, it looks kind of like a pistol but I'm not a gun expert so those might be the same thing." Octavia said. "Just telling you that." They nodded. Lexa took a mental note.

They stopped talking and just ate. Not much time passed before they were almost done. The streets were starting to get busier. Kids were probably out of school or whatever now. Clarke grabbed their trash and walked over to a trash can, throwing it out.

Lexa felt someone sit down next to her and assumed it was Clarke, not looking over. She was startled by the voice that was most defiently not Clarke's voice. "You are very pretty." A young boy's voice said. Lexa looked down at her side and a boy around six was sitting next to her. She looked at Raven and Octavia.

"Uh thanks?" Lexa said, kind of confused.

"God, you have no idea what to do with kids." Octavia said, rubbing her face. "Where are your parents?"

"My dad is dead." The boy said, like he was talking about his favorite toy. Raven choked back a laugh. Octavia kicked Raven, hardly under the table.

"I'm laughing at the way he said it. Not that his dad is dead." Raven said.

"Where is your mother?" Lexa asked.

"Somewhere." The boy said.

Clarke walked back over to them and looked at the boy. Her mouth opened but then closed her mouth again, like a fish. Lexa looked at the boy. He had tan skin, dark hair and dark eyes.

"People said you were scary. I don't know what they are talking about." The boy said.

"Uh where did you come from?" Clarke asked the boy.

"From over there." The boy pointed behind them. "My mother's shop is too boring."

"Has your mother not told you to talk to strangers?" Clarke asked, putting her hands on Lexa's shoulders.

"Nope." The boy was swinging his legs and smiling. "Your name is Lexa. You're the one who beat Jax."

"Yeah." Lexa said. Lexa looked up at Clarke, confused about this whole situation.

"Are you four all friends?" The boy asked.

"Yeah, something like." Raven said, eyeing them up. "Those two are best of friends." Raven looked at the boy. "What's your name?"

"Jules." The boy said. "My dad named me but my mom thinks it's too girly." Jules looked around the group. "What's your name?"

"I'm Raven." Raven said. "This is Octavia. This is Clarke." Raven pointed to Clarke and Octavia.

"Do you have any friends or other family we can bring you too?" Clarke asked.

"Yes! My friend Austin! He's very nice and we have plans to live with each other when we are older." Jules said, very excitedly.

"I said the same thing with Costia." Lexa said.

"And you are now biggest gay ever." Raven said.

"Jules!" A woman yelled from behind them. A woman walked up to them. Sorry about him. He doesn't know how to act." The woman picked him up.

"Momma!" The boy protested. "You said go make friends because I was distracting you from your work." The woman started to walk away.

"I meant girls your age." The woman said.

"But the girls my age are boring!" That was the last thing they heard from the boy and the woman.

"Okay, what the fuck just happened?" Clarke asked, sitting back down.

"I have no clue." They all said.

"I love that kid." Raven said. "He was just like me."

They finished up at the table and then walked back to their house. Clarke and Lexa were holding hands when they started to get closer to their house. They walked up to the door and opened it. They walked in and took off their shoes before closing the door. They sat down on the couch and they cuddled into each other. Clarke started to run her fingers through her hair.

"Lex?" Clarke said, as Lexa put her head on her shoulder. She hummed. "You know if you ever wanna talk about Costia, I'm here. I know you used to when we were in Polis but I'm just saying it again." She picked her head up and smiled softly.

"I know and I love you for that." Lexa kissed her softly. "I remember the first time you told me about how if I wanted to talk about her, I was surprised."

"Did you think I would be pissed if you wanted to talk about her?"

"No, I just didn't think my girlfriend would want to hear about my past girlfriend." Lexa put her head back on her shoulder and Clarke put her head on her's. "I thought you would be jealous or something." Lexa laughed softly at the idea.

"You love her and she was your first love, she's gonna have a special place in your heart no matter what." A single tear fell down Lexa's face. Clarke lifted her hand and wiped it away.

They didn't say anything after that. They sat in comfortable slience. The only noise in the room was their soft breath. Lexa had her eyes closed and her arms around Clarke. All she was thinking about was how she got so lucky with Clarke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this story. But thank you for the votes on this story and my other ones! Also sorry for the spelling/grammar. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1K 31
'When I picture my life it's with you lex' Basically Lexa and Clarke are filming in a show (the 100), then they become good friends and start to fall...
4K 112 30
Clarke is still in shock from Mount Weather. Leaving Camp Jaha to bare what she had done. Shes found in the woods by the woman who left her to die. L...
161K 4.7K 24
Clarke is on a airplane to go to England to marry a man she doesn't love when the plane she is on crashes in the middle of the ocean. She meets a wom...
1.8K 76 19
"Grief... they say it gets easier over time but that's never been true and everyone who has lost someone knows that." Lilia thinks Clarke and Lexa ha...