The Billionaire Playboy's War...

By faddiemanzi

Isabella Stanford never thought that one day she would have the Playboy Billionaire hottie for a guardian but... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
Valentine Special 2014

Chapter Seventeen

440K 8K 1K
By faddiemanzi

Isabella flinched as the morning sun rays beamed into her room. She was still sleepy and a little sore so she snuggled deeper into her bed only to meet the cold emptiness behind her. Her head jerked up and she turned but Liam wasn't there. Had she imagined last night? She frowned and looked around the room. She noticed the gray shirt on the chair in front of her bed and sighed. A dreamy smile touched her lips as she remembered the wicked night she had with Liam. To her, he had the stamina of a horse! They didn't catch much sleep as he taught her all the sinful pleasures through out the night! He made love to her several times then took his time in exploring her body. He brought her pleasure using his fingers then his mouth and tongue.

Isabella had been right. She knew Liam could never disappoint and he didn't. He only made her want to possess his very soul. Isabella swung her legs off the bed and made her way to the adjoining bathroom when she noticed the man standing outside her room on the balcony looking down at the waking city. His hair tousled in the wind and his profile showed that he was deep in thought. His bronzed back was mouthwatering and his trousers hung low on his hips giving her a familiar ache deep inside her core.

She pulled on his shirt and buttoned it up then approached him and stood beside him with her hair flying in all directions. She doubted she appeared as appealing as he did in the morning.

“Good morning.” She smiled up at him.

Liam removed his arms on the balcony wall and pushed them deep in his pockets. He didn't look at her and gazed at the numerous skyscrapers in front of him. Sun beams fought their way around the concrete and steel giants and several rays touched Liam's body, making him look like an angel! “Good morning.”

Isabella narrowed her eyes and bit her lip. Something was wrong—again. “I thought you left but it would have been funny if you did your walk of shame without a shirt.”

Liam looked at her for a moment then looked down at his bare feet and laughed softly. “You are not a one-night-stand.”

“That's good to know.” She sighed in relief and they went through a moment of awkward silence.

“I enjoyed myself last night, Liam.”

“I don't care if you are not a virgin, Belle.”

Both Liam and Isabella stated together and Isabella's eyes widened at his comment. The look in his eyes told her that it actually bothered him a lot and a small sad smile appeared on his face. It almost ripped her heart out. Did it matter to him that much?

“Liam--”

“You don't have to explain anything.” He pushed his hands through his hair and leaned on the glass balustrade again. “I have no right to demand such a thing from you. I know you've had relationships in the past. You are not a child anymore so this should not surprise me.”

“But it does.” Isabella finished and when Liam didn't answer she turned around and leaned her back on the glass. “Liam, I want to explain what happened.”

Liam touched Isabella's cheek and shook his head. “I don't want to know about it.” then turned back to the city.

Isabella pursed her lips as they went through the awkward silence again.

“How old were you when it happened?” Liam suddenly asked.

Isabella didn't hesitate to answer. “Sixteen.”

She saw the way Liam's jaws clenched and twitched and how his fingers curled into fists until his knuckles went white.

“What was his name?”

“Max.” Isabella looked down at her fingers.

Liam pushed off the balustrade and turned to her, his eyes stormy and violent. “Did he—did he force you?”

Isabella shook her head. “No, but I had no choice.”

“What do you mean you had no choice?” Liam barked. “Did he violate you? Did he take even the slightest consideration on how uncomfortable it would be for you?”

“He couldn't have...he was busy galloping around the field to know much. But he was quite gentle with me. I was warned about it though. I loved riding Max. I did it every weekend for as long as I can remember. He kept all the nightmares away and he was the closest real friend I had.” Isabella looked down at her fingers. “One day I came from a long ride with him and I noticed the blood smear on the saddle and my riding pants. I didn't tell anyone. I cleaned myself up and acted as if nothing had happened.” When she looked up again, Liam's mouth was open and his eyes surprised and stunned.

“Max is a horse.” it was more of a statement than a question.

Isabella nodded. “Yes. I took horse-riding at the school and I'm pretty good at it.”

Liam turned to her in slow motion, his hands shaking as the violence drained out of him. Trembling fingers touched her cheeks. “No one....” his voice broke in mid-sentence.

Isabella grinned and shook her head. “No one but you. I dated a couple of guys but I have never slept with any of them. You were the only man I have ever had a crush on and fallen in love with. You were the only one I wanted.”

“Belle.” Liam engulfed her in his embrace and held her tightly. His breath came out in short gasps as his fingers tangled themselves in her hair. “I'm sorry I almost lost control. I'm glad and I'm happy--” he pulled her back and looked down deep into her eyes. “--that you gave me this gift. I'll cherish it forever and I'll cherish you for as long as I live.”

“That almost sounded like you said you loved me back.” Isabella teased.

Liam laughed softly and bent down to claim her lips. Isabella let her body melt in Liam embrace as his lips seduced her and teased her until she was swimming in the sea of pleasure. When he pulled back he looked at her with concern.

“Are you too sore?” he asked.

Isabella shrugged her shoulders. “I'll survive.”

“You know,” a wicked glint entered Liam's eyes as his fingers traced along her collar-bone. “A hot bath does wonders for aches and soreness.”

Isabella grinned. “You don't say?”

Liam bent down and nibbled lightly on Isabella's lower lip then took her small hand into his big one and led her back inside towards the bathroom.

Liam took his time undressing Isabella as the large black bath tub filled with hot  water. Her body was still flushed from last night and little hickies appeared in very interesting places. So what a horse named Max tore through her hymen? It happened especially to girls who did vigorous activities. She was still his completely. She must have been a strong rider then and he wanted to put that theory into use as he stepped into the warm water and settled comfortably inside then helped her in too. Isabella didn't hesitate as she straddled him, gasping softly as he pushed inside her slowly to the hilt.

Liam cooed her and whispered sweet nothings as she adjusted to accommodate him. He reached for one bottle of the various shampoos and bathing gels on the side of the tub and the flower shaped sponge.

“Where does it ache the most?” His voice rasped against her ear and he pulled her earlobe between his teeth.

“Here.” Isabella caressed the valley between her slick breasts and Liam watched with hunger as her nipples tightly budded.

He followed down her fingers with the sponge, leaving behind a trail of foam and bubbles. He massage the parts he knew would be sore whilst lazily thrusting into her. Her skin was hot and slick and it glowed like gold in the dim lights of her bathroom. Her whimpers and moans only made him harder as he cupped her heavy breasts and teased them with his tongue and teeth. Her nails dug tightly into his shoulders as she picked up the rhythm, rolling her hips and grinding herself against him.

Her long beautiful neck was arched back giving Liam access to it. He knew every secret place that made her crazy with want. She was a very fast learner and she did keep up with his demands. She wasn't afraid to try new things because she trusted that he would take care of her.

“Where else, sweet Belle.” Liam whispered against her wet skin.

Her fingers entered the water and Liam felt them travel to where they were joined. “Here.” she writhed against him when she touched herself.

Liam smiled wickedly as his fingers replaced hers and he massaged her secret bundle of ecstasy, getting rid of all the tightness and fatigue. Isabella's breath hitched as Liam's fingers assaulted her and brought her to a climax. Her body clasped tightly around him and he felt every sensation going through her in ripples as her body experienced the peak of their love making. All the while he didn't change the tempo until he too peaked.

Then, they collapsed against each other, their breaths ragged and their skins hot and wet. Liam waited for several seconds until he was calm enough then took that opportunity to massage the citrus shampoo into Isabella's thick dark locks.

“Rest a while.” He told her. “I'll take care of you.”

He felt her muscles relax and she melted into him as he rinsed all evidence of yesterday's activities from her hair whilst deeply embedded inside her.

“It's about time you two decided to show up.” a frown came down Stefan's brow as he looked down at his watch. “We have a meeting with Eco-Tech in less than twenty minutes.”

Isabella cleared her throat and apologized. “I'll go and get ready.” she walked to her office where she was warmly greeted by her new PA, Alexia Summers. The woman was effective and diligent in her work as she read through Isabella's schedule for the day. Lunch with more investors, a presentation on an upcoming construction project in Miami, a video conference meeting with branch managers from branch offices outside of New York and eventually an interview with Lameck Montgomery and a photo shoot.

Isabella rolled her eyes and turned to Stefan and Liam who were still chatting outside her office. Liam caught her eye and winked at her before he walked off with Stefan. Isabella felt warm and fuzzy all over. She smiled dreamily for one last time before she turned on her all-business attitude and collected what she needed for meeting before heading off to the conference room.

The meeting went on for such a long time trying to negotiate the selling price of the bankrupted company. They took breaks in between and the tension was rising. Isabella could see that Eco-Tech group thought they could get a better deal from them but Liam and Stefan strongly held their ground on the price. They brought out facts about why they decided on the price and they assured the Eco-Tech group that no other company would ever give them such a reasonable price.

The Eco-Tech group excused themselves and went for a discussion in another conference room while Isabella, Stefan and Liam took a break and their lawyers went revised the agreements.

“This is going to be a long day.” Stefan loosened his tie and raked his hand through his hair.

Isabella turned to him and nodded. “But they are getting frustrated. I overheard one of them calling another company to ask for the price. It must have been way lower than what we offered because his phone suddenly landed on the opposite wall.”

Both Isabella and Stefan laughed together.

“It's the best we can do. Re-establishing the company will take billions. We have to be hard on them since we did give them the opportunity to sell long before.”

Isabella crossed her arms across her chest and looked down at the busy roads. “I never thought I'd be here standing in my father's shoes and negotiating selling prices for a beat down company.”

“I think Thomas will be proud of you wherever he is.” Stefan patted her lightly on her shoulder. “You are stronger than I thought.”

Isabella grinned up at him. “Thanks.”

“Stefan.” Liam's voice interrupted them.

Isabella and Stefan both turned to him as he gestured for Stefan to join him.

“Possessive, protective, son-of-a-bitch...” Stefan murmured softly to Isabella as he made his way to Liam.

Isabella couldn't help but blush when the dark stormy eyes swept over her. She quickly turned away and continued her view of the city's sluggish moving traffic.

By the time the day was over, the Eco-Tech group promised to finalize the contract and sell the company to them, Isabella scored more points with investors who were still skeptical about her taking her father's place, she impressed the tough Montgomery and had her first photo shoot. All this time she hoped to bump into Christy and tell her about it but she was nowhere in sight.

Suddenly her phone went off. She answered it and was surprised to hear Tamara's voice.

“Lilith and I are having dinner with a couple of friends today at home. I know it's short notice but I would love it if you come.”

Isabella didn't have any plans that evening so she agreed. “I'll be there at eight.”

“Great!” Tamara exclaimed. “See you then!” she hung up.

Isabella stepped into the elevator and looked down at her watch. She had one hour and thirty minutes to freshen up and go for the dinner. It was just enough time to take a nice long bath and relax—her feet were killing her!

She kicked off her shoes and when the doors opened, she walked bare foot towards the front entrance. A big smile appeared on her face when she saw Christoph talking to someone outside. Just the man she wanted to see.

“Christoph!” she called when the man turned to leave.

Christoph turned and waved at her. “Just the woman I was looking for. How was the first day of work?”

Isabella looked down at her bare feet and the pumps in her hand then looked up at Christoph. “What do you think?”

Christoph clicked his tongue in sympathy. “That bad, huh? Well, you'll get used to it.” then he turned to the tall man standing beside him dressed in a black uniform. “I'd like you to meet Desmond, your new chauffeur.”

Isabella accepted Desmond's hand. “Nice to meet you, Desmond.”

“Nice to be working for you, Miss Stanford.” Desmond said.

“Thanks Christoph. You always know what I need beforehand.”

Christoph nodded. “You are easy to please...just like your father.” then he cleared his throat and added. “I was just instructing Desmond on your schedule I managed to coax from your PA. You are in good hands with this man. Anyways, I best be going. You know where to reach me.”

“By the way, Cecilia sends are warmest regards to you.” Isabella teased not knowing what exactly transpired between them.

Christoph's face paled visibly as he quickly said his goodbyes and walked off as fast as he could. Isabella giggled and turned to Desmond. “Well, Desmond, I think it's about time you and I head on home.”

“Of course.” He opened the door to the black Cadillac and once Isabella was cozily inside, he took his place in the driver's seat and drove off.

Isabella didn't see Stefan and Liam leave. Perhaps they were still working and she hated the fact that they might start worrying about her so she sent them a quick text message:

Already left the office. See you guys tomorrow. ;-)

Isabella rested back on the comfy new car. The scent of leather and polish was still very strong. Even the cool air passing through the vents smelled new! Her phone vibrated as two new messages entered her inbox.

Still at the office finishing up some reports for tomorrow. Sweet dreams, see you tomorrow. Stefan replied

Stepped out for a few hours. Something needs my attention. I'll come over later. Wear something sexy. Liam's message read and Isabella felt butterflies take flight in her stomach.

Isabella anticipated being with Liam again. This meant that they were in some sort of relationship and she loved the fact that he no longer fought her off. She sighed in content and closed her eyes as Desmond took her home.

Liam removed his gold pen and his check book then signed up at amount and slid it to the man in front of him. “You know what to do.”

The man nervously nodded and took a long swallow of his drink. “If anything should happen--”

“I'll protect you. You have my word.” Liam cut him short.

The man nodded and tried to keep his hands from trembling. “What exactly should I concentrate on?”

“Everything.” Liam said casually.

“Everything.” the man echoed and looked down at the check. “But this is an awfully large amount.”

“That is only half of it. The rest of it will come when you deliver.”

The man smiled and nodded. “I will definitely deliver.”

The two men shared a knowing smile before they finished off their drinks...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 179 32
Isabella Blaire is 19 years old and ready to take on the world. After taking a year break after graduating high school it is time for her to step out...
908K 30.5K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
3.8M 111K 42
Miles Cunningham is not the right guy to fall for. Isabella knows that. So when he decides to barge his way into her life, she does everything she ca...
644K 19.1K 55
[Book One of the You Series] "Rules are meant to be broken, aren't they?" he whispered among my gasps. * Isabella Grace Greene. Brown Eyes, Chestnut...