Summoner: Origins - Book 0

By TaranMatharu

Arcturus is just an orphaned stableboy, when he discovers he has the ability to summon demons from another wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Summoner: The Novice Is Out Now!
Help Make Summoner a Success Story
The Inquisition, Book 2 - Cover Reveal!
Read an Exclusive Preview of The Inquisition!
The Inquisition Giveaway!
The Inquisition is out TODAY!
New York Times Bestseller!
The Battlemage - Cover Reveal and FOURTH Summoner Book!
Coming to the USA!
Summoner is coming on the FierceReads BookTour!
The Battlemage Giveaway!

THE OUTCAST is out now!

25.3K 773 72
By TaranMatharu

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to tell you all that THE OUTCAST is out now! If you want to grab one, just go into your nearest mainstream bookshop, they should have a copy! You can also use your usual online stores : ).

Once again, I am so grateful to everyone who has been supporting me. Thank you all SO MUCH.

I can't believe we started this journey together a year and a half ago. I honestly could not have done it without you guys. I hope you enjoy reading the rest of the series, feel free to drop me a message and tell me what you think.

Yours thankfully,

Taran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...
1 1 10
Having to protect one's home-town from demons is by no means an easy task. Especially when one isn't even a half of an angel. That's how it was for A...
14.7K 1.1K 60
After being left homeless from a destroyed village, two orphans try to make a new life for themselves in the City but things aren't as easy as it see...
20 1 17
It's been centuries since the war between The Arcandus Sentinels and the army of monsters and demons, the dark elf Hues has been imprisoned since the...