The Disciples: Demon Slayer x...

By Eughh0

This is a Fan made Demon Slayer story with my 6 Oc's participating in the Story. with all of them being stude... More

Bio
Final Selection: Day 2
Final Selection: Complete
First Mission Arc: Chapter 1
First Mission Arc: Complete
Quick Chapter
Asakusa Arc: Part 1
Asakusa Arc: Part 2
Asakusa Arc: Final

Final Selection: Day 1

23 1 0
By Eughh0

Jiro Hiroshi

Night

Mt. Fujikasane

Jiro arrives at the Final Selection with everybody else. He looks around, it's beautiful pink/purple color trees all around. Distracted by the trees Jiro finally stops looking to realize it's well over 20+ people right now attending this Final Selection. There's 2 little girls, they both look the same but just different hair colors.

"Good evening. Tonight, you've come to enter the Demon Slayer Corps' Final Selection. Thank you all for being here." The two little girls begin to talk gaining everyone's attention.

White Haired girl
"Here on Mount Fujikasane. there are several demons that have been captured by Demon Slayer swordsmen. They're kept here for this event."

Black Haired girl
"The wisteria blossoms prevent them from escaping. They bloom on this mountain year-round. Covering everything from the base to hallway up the top."

White Haired girl
"But the wisteria ends here. Demons abound from this point on. And they're very hungry."

Black Haired girl
"In order to complete Final Selection. You must survive for seven days beyond the wisteria's protection."

Both White/Black Haired girls
"Now. Your trial begins"

'So it has finally begun. We all have to survive 7 days in a place full of hungry demons. I doubt that half of these people would even make it. Hell, I don't even know if I could.' Jiro says in his head getting ready to enter the trial.

As people started to enter the mountain, everybody went their own ways. Not to long after Jiro started hearing screaming and flesh tearing apart. 'Oh shit, I'm close to a demon and it's way to late to save that guy.'

Jiro continues on his run until a demon come across his path. Laughing creepily and long tounge full of saliva swinging back and forth. "Oooo, you look like a good tasty meal to feast on. How about you just go ahead and let me eat you." the creepy demon says to Jiro with his long tongue swaying. "No, how about you just-" Jiro was cut off when the demon attacked him. 'Shit I barely even dodged that' Jiro says to himself nearly dying if he was just a second late .

The demon continues his attacks at Jiro some even nearly got him. 'Damnit, I need to attack back when I see an opening'. The demon keeps attack until finally he leaves himself open. 'There's my chance!' "Wind Breathing First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!" Jiro cuts the creepy demons head clean off. Jiro looks back at the body disintegrate and continues on with his run. "Good thing I killed that demon" Jiro says to himself serious. Jiro keeps traveling until he saw a boy, tan skin, black hair, and Light blue eyes on his knees holding onto his sword trembling in fear with tears down his eyes. As the demon prepared his attack to kill the boy he shut his eyes prepared for his upcoming fate. "Wind Breathing First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter" Jiro cuts the demons head off saving the boy from his fate.

Jiro gets down on one knee and talks to the boy. "Hey you, what are you doing?" Jiro says with slight anger in him. "I-I don't know. I was traveling alone and t-then the demon just a-appeared. Sorry if I got in your way." The boy says with his head down. "Hey man don't worry. By the way what's your name?" Jiro says with a deep tone in his voice, " M-my names Sui M-Mizuto. yours?" Mizuto says with nervousness clearly in his voice.

"The names Jiro Hiroshi nice to meet you." Jiro says sticking his hand out to pull Mizuto up on his feet. "Anybody you know in here?" Jiro says with one eye brow lifting up. "Yes actually, I trained with him with our master Urokodaki. His name is Tanjiro Kamodo. He is a-" Jiro cuts him off "Well I hope your friend isn't dead already but I need to continue on my run. It's either you come with or you travel alone." Jiro says serious but it came out sounding a bit more rude. "It's okay I'll travel by myself... good luck." Mizuto says sounding a bit sad but confident. "See you around then if you make it out alive. Take care." And with that Jiro takes off running continuously running into people and seeing demons take the life of people.

"People just keep dying left and right. Not like I care." Jiro says looking at someone's corpse. "That's something bold of you to say" Jiro could tell by the voice what it was. Eerie and weird it was a demon right behind him. Eyes wide open Jiro grabs his sword quick and makes his attack at the demon only for him to dodge. "I'm going to beat you til you can't walk no more, then make you watch as I eat your body parts slowing." The demon says drooling just wanting to kill him. "Yeah yeah yeah you'll just end up like your other buddy. Dead." Jiro says with a smirk on his face ready to go head to head.

"Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash" It was quick and loud. Jiro looks confused to what just happened. He looks at the guy he has tan skin, blue hair, light blue eyes. "Hey you! Where the hell is zenitsu?" Jiro feels even more confused "Who is zenitsu?" Jiro replies back. "Just forget it. The names Nariko Denki see you around. And if you find Zenitsu then come find me." Denki takes off in a flash. 'Interesting, he's quick and out.' ............ 'Sigh, I need to rest' Jiro sits down leaning on a rock with his eyes closed. Not to be seen by any demons. Jiro was now dozing off until he heard cracking sounds and trees falling out of nowhere. 'Not now. Please not right now' Jiro gets up and sees a big bulky fat green demon with Multiple arms.

'Oh god what is that thing!' Feeling fear for the first time in forever. Jiro stays cautious and stay hidden so that THING couldn't see him. Jiro peaks his head out to see 7 people just get killed and gobbled down like nothing by this thing. 'Oh god no. if this thing sees me I don't know if I'll survive or get away.'

Jiro makes a run for it. Running faster than he could ever go he finds another dead body. His body parts were scattered everywhere like they were decorating. Then, he started feeling heat. 'Am I burning up or something?.' Seconds later he saw big explosions, he heads over to the commotion. "Flame Breathing Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!" There's 2 guys battling 2 demons. "Stone Breathing First Form: Serpentinite Bipolar!" At the same time they both killed both of their enemies.

Jiro turns around and begins on his way. "Hey man! C'mon here!" 'Huh?' Jiro looks over both of them looking at him. One signaling him over. "Hey, my name is Haruki Stone. This guy right here is Homura Kasai. What's yours?" The grey haired male says. "The name is Jiro Hiroshi" Jiro shakes both of their hands greeting them. "Am I the only one that ran when that big green ugly thing?" Kasai says staring up at the sky. "I'm pretty sure we all did. That thing Is fucking eerie" Haruki says while rubbing the back of his neck with his eyes closed. "I actually seen with my own two guys brutally murder seven people and gobble them down." Jiro says rubbing his temple.

"Gives me more reasons to avoid that fucking thing" Haruki adds his comment in sounding serious. "Whoever fights that ugly thing good luck. If any of us fight that thing I doubt we would survive." Kasai says still staring up at the sky. "We still have to take care of it either way." Jiro says looking at both of them. "So do we split up or travel together?" Kasai says, once again still staring up the sky. "Sure I'm down. If we travel together it'll be more easier to take out demons." Haruki begins to stretch. "Yeah I agree. People are dropping like flies." Jiro says as the 3 begins to travel.

Traveling together and teaming up on Demons was the key plan. They even ran into Mizuto and Denki. Mizuto gladly joined them while Denki gave them a glare before joining. "Hell yeah. The five of us is unstoppable as a team" Haruki says as he punches Mizuto shoulder gaining a small whine from him. Only minutes later all five of them was ambushed by a demon. "Hey man, it's five of us and just you. Do you think you really have a chance against us?" Denki says looking rather annoyed. "Of course I do. Five untalented meals like-" The demon was cut off by Jiro cutting off its head, "Let's continue" the other 4 nodded their heads in return.

"H-hey guys. D-do you think w-will survive this?" Mizuto said to the other 4. "What do you think. Of course we will. Why do you ask this all of a sudden?" Kasai replies looking rather confused. "Because I can feel something." The 4 look at Mizuto "I feel like s-something is creeping up on us! I feel like-" Mizuto was cut off by multiple arms coming in. "Holy fuck! It's him!" Jiro screams in terror. "What is that thing!" Denki shouts dodging the blow that was coming his way. "Stone Breathing Second Form!: Upper Smash!" Haruki was able to cut a arm off, but it grew back. "Oh fuck this" Haruki managed to leave the premises not to long after Kasai was in danger. Kasai trying his best to get away from the big thing failed as he was grabbed up. Mizuto left due to him freaking out and Denki well, he knew at this rate he'd die if he fought alongside with them. The only one there was Jiro and Kasai, When Kasai got lifted up he saw the things mouth open wide but Jiro wouldn't just sit there and let him die.

"Wind Breathing Second Form!: Claws-Purifying Wind!" Jiro cuts the arm Kasai was in. "Just leave! We can't fight this thing right now everybody left!" Jiro tells Kasai and they leave, leaving the big demon angered.
"I swear when I encounter them again I'll waste no time killing them. Just like Urokodaki's students."

And with that Chapter 1 comes to a close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 698 23
So yeah, short stories with the Hashiras. No, there won't be any hashira×reader story, the interactions will only be among them. So yeah, I hope you...
104K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...
12.3K 193 45
Hi! This is my first book so,sorry if it's bad. Kny/Demon slayer one-shots and headcannons. I take requests so feel free to request anything(except N...
386 2 19
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy. None of the demon slayer characters belong to me besides my Oc's. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - Death - Blood - Weapons - Cusswor...