💖LOVE TOSSED💖

By little_mindXD

An expert in his own field , Reyansh Sharma owns a small eatery near a beach in the the busy city of Mumbai... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 1
THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 2
PROBLEMS AND TORTURES...
THE FIRST MEET !
THE OFFER
THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 1
THE AGREEMENT
TANGLED !
UNTANGLING IS.... IMPOSSIBLE !
Working Under Nakchari Madam : THE "not so" SUPERB FIRST DAY...
THEY SHARED IT... THEIR FIRST HUG !
You are the Most Important Person of My Life , Kharoos Momowale...
THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 1
THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 2
LOVE(S) AT FIRST SIGHT...
A CONFESSION...?
AFTEREFFECTS....
THE COMPETITION
PREPARING FOR THE VICTORY
THE BIG DAY

THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 2

146 13 0
By little_mindXD

Priyanka's Side :

The news of Reyansh denying them once again reached Priyanka's ears shortly after the  incident. The employee seemed to be quite tensed about their failure twice but Priyanka did not have a speck of tension or worry on her face. She carried a confident expression from the beginning of this mission and losing did not seemed to affect her at all , rather it felt like she knew she was going to fail but this failure would bring her success.

"Well , its ok if he didn't agree. I guess we would hv to start off with two stages I wasn't so much looking forward to... Anyways it was his decision... Start off with Dand... He should be punished for his deeds..." Priyanka ordered the employee in a casual but serious tone and the employee left the room with a small bow.

Reyansh's Side :

It was evening time which meant Reyansh would be found working in his eatery , and so he was. The place was buzzing with people who were having a great time in the company of their loved ones and also good food.

Reyansh's POV :

Finally some moments of peace... I feel like I have been successful in getting off from those Ryankoi guys... But I don't know why I feel like this peace is going to short - lived...
Ahh , seems like I'm overthinking again...

I focused on my cooking and serving the customers. The eatery was a bit more crowded today than usual and I was happy. The more , the better...

There was chattering and loud voices everywhere. I was rinsing the vegetables in the sink when I heard someone speak behind me

"I would like to order two pepperoni pizzas and a two large cups of coke..."
"Sure sir... But uh.. Customers aren't allowed to come inside the..." I turned around keeping the veggies aside and was greeted by two familiar faces.
"Hey aren't you guys from..." Before I could finish my sentence , I felt something sharp touch my skin. I looked below near my stomach...

A knife was resting on the edge of my skin , waiting to be pierced right in whenever the holder wishes too...

I was a bit nervous.
"Would they really stab me for  disagreeing to their offer !?" A thought occurred in my mind...

"Hey ! Guys... Let's talk it out ok !?"
"We're done with the talking..." And with this one of them took me by the arm and tossed me to the ground.
"Oww..." I uttered a slight groan and was about to get back to my feet when the other person grabbed my hand and turned it the other way around , keeping it pinned to my shoulder.
"Ahh... H.. Hey u cannot do this just bcs I denied ur offer..." I said fighting back the pain.
"Yeah... That's the question man... How could u deny after you're being served with so much on your plate..."
"I hv already made myself clear to those guys before and I am not willing to repeat myself again..."
"Then u really do deserve more of this pain..." And with that he pressed my hand more firmly gripping onto my wrist.
"Ahh..h... Guys listen... Let's talk about it... U.. U... What were ur names again !?"
"Thats not necessary for u to know... But anyways I'm Rishi and the one holding onto to u is Kabir."
"Yeah.. Right... Rishi , couldn't we just reconsider about all the stuff that happened since the morning !?"
"Reconsider !? Ur probably gonna dump us again.."
"Yeah thats right..." I muttered slowly but the words reached their ears and Kabir pressed on my hand real tight...
"Listen up... Either u agree to us or u will be beaten to a pulp today..." Rishi said in a threatening voice.
"I will not change my decision... I will not leave the eatery , no matter what u guys do..." I said in a serious tone.
"U will regret this... I..."
Grrrrr ~~~
Kabir had stopped mid sentence.
"I will not...."
Grrrrr ~~~
"You are dead meat today... And we..."
Grrrrr ~~~
Rishi too stopped abruptly.
"...will make sure that you..."
Grrrrr ~~~

"Uhh... I hope u don't mind me saying this but I think a bit of food could stop that growling... And if u hv forgotten already let me remind you that I'm a chef , and I think a real good one..." I said giving a small smile at the end.

Kabir and Rishi exchanged some tensed glances with each other.

                     *******

The scene changed in the blink of an eye...
Reyansh was standing up near the stove continuing his cooking and Kabir and Rishi were seated near the counter eagerly waiting for their dishes.
Soon after Reyansh came with the dishes and placed them on the counter.

"Enjoy with pleasure..." He said in a cheerful tone.
"Mmmm... Its so delicious..." Rishi said taking the first bite
"Everything seems extra delicious when you're really hungry..." Reyansh said giving a small laugh.
"I completely agree... Ahh ! Its such a bliss to have something inside after the whole day..." Kabir said devouring the food...
"The whole day !? Well , ig I was the cause in some way or the other..."
"Sure u were man..."
"Wow... That was quite rude..."
And the trio broke into a cheerful laughter.

"Umm... I didnt guess u guys were the fighting types..." Reyansh said resuming the conversation
"Nope not really... But yeah both of us are a black belt in karate..."
"Doesnt seem like it though..." Reyansh gave a small laugh
"Uh-huh... Don't underestimate us... We know who was the one groaning in the kitchen..." Kabir said smirking slightly.
"And also we had professionals ready... Just in case..."
"So... Were u really gonna stab me at first ?"
"Well to be honest... The knife back then was a fake one... Made of rubber..." Rishi pulled out the knife from his pocket and bended it a few times to show Reyansh.
"Yeah... If we kill you who would serve as our head chef then ?"
And the three broke into a cheerful laughter again.
"Uh - hmm... But really... It is not possible for me to leave this place and I guess it never will... So pls try to understand my point and stop doing all this..."
Kabir and Rishi stayed silent for a few seconds and then returned a smile to Reyansh.

After finishing their food , both of them got up to pay for the food.

"Re... Don't mind paying... Its on the house..." Reyansh said giving a smile.
"But ese kese...?" Kabir hesitated
"Re.. Just think it as a treat from the person who came to kill..."

The trio broke into a loud laughter and bidding Reyansh bye they left the place for office.

Priyanka's Side :

Kabir and Rishi went to Priyanka with a timid face and informed her about their failure once again.

"Well I didnt want to get to this step but that Kharoos Momowala has left me with no other choice... Its ok... Proceed with Bhed , exploit his weakness..."
"Uh... Mam... I think we should stop... If he doesn't want to give up on his shop , then its better if we stop persuading him..." Rishi said quite guilty.
"Are u out of your damn mind !? He didnt bribe u or something did he !?"
"No... No... Mam..." Kabir replied immediately , scared.
"Go and execute what has been told to u..."
"Yes mam..." Both the employees left the room with a timid bow.

Reyansh's Side :

After wrapping up all his work in the eatery , he started to head home. On the way Ankit caught up to him

"Hey !" Ankit chirped happily.
"Hi..."
"Aur kya chal rha h !?"
"Pta nhi... Subha se lagta h koi technique azmai jaa rhi h mere upar..." Reyansh said putting a small laugh
"Ohh... Koi stalk kr rha h !?" Ankit asked smirking.
"Re nhi pagal kahika... Tu bta... Tera din kesa tha ?"
"Aur kesa... Troubling hotel stuff as always... But aaj ek interesting ladki ayi thi..."
"Ohhh... Bhabi mil gyi lagta h mujhe..."
"Ab pagal kon ban rha h !?" Ankit said putting on a serious glare.
"Mein ofc..."
And then both of them started laughing vigorously and went off to Reyansh's house.

After some mins of walking Ankit and Reyansh reached his home. Ankit stopped at the doorstep and signalled Reyansh to go inside.

Reyansh opened the door and stepped inside only to find his mother running up and down the house with a tensed expression.

"Kya baat h Maa ?" 
"Wo... Wo... Swati..."
"Swati ko kya hua ?"
"Wo abhi tak lauti nhi h... Phone bhi nhi utha rhi.... Bohot pehle phone kr k batayi thi ki aaj college jaldi khatam ho gya h , to aaj wo jaldi laut rhi h..."
"To kisi dost k saat hogi !?"
"Meine uske sare doston se puch liya h... Wo kisi k sat nhi h..."

Reyansh's mind went blank.

Reyansh's POV :

I know Swati isn't the type to go partying or clubbing with her friends without informing anyone , especially Maa...
Then... Then.. Where could she be !?
I dropped all the bags from my hand and rushed out of the door. Ankit was still walking nearby and seeing me run , he questioned me , worried

"Kya hua !?"
"Swati... Swati... Wo... Wo abhi lauti nhi... Maa ko pta nhi wo kaha h..."

Only hearing this much Ankit also started running with me , shouting out her name in the neighborhood.
Many thoughts were rattling inside me...

"Where could Swati be !? Why would she not return... Is she in some kind of trouble...
Is... Is... The Ryankoi Enterprise related to any of this !?
Could they be !? Could they... Could they... really hurt Swati to get to me !?
No.. No... Maybe I am just overthinking...
But what if its the truth ? What if... What if... The Ryankoi people did kidnap her ?
Would they hurt her ?
Would they... Would they..."

"Calm down... Don't worry we'll find her ok ?" Ankit said assuringly. He had read my face , my expressions... He always does it and knows exactly what is going on inside me.

We continued running for some time and then haulted by my eatery.
"Ankit... Wo dekh Swati..."

Swati was sitting right in front of the eatery. Some men had surrounded her...

I and Ankit quickly rushed over to her. A wave of relief broke inside of me.
"For God sake... Nobody harmed Swati..." A thought crept up in my mind.

But whoever these people were , they had some serious explaining to do. I scanned their faces and two faces absoulety shocked me...

                    ********

All Reyansh saw was Kabir and Rishi standing behind Swati , who seemed completely undisturbed by the situation and was calmly browsing through her college stuff.

"So I was right..." Reyansh muttered slowly.
"Huh !? What is going on here ? U know these guys ?" Ankit questioned confused.
"Reyansh , we..." Kabir started in a guilty tone but was cut mid sentence by an angry Reyansh
"Stop it ! Its enough ! I thought we had already sorted everything out... But no... U guys never change do u ?"
"We tried to convince..." Rishi couldn't complete his sentence as Swastika barged in between
"Hey ! U said that u had some work with my brother and you'll let me go once he arrives ; so he is here... Let me go..."

Swastika stood up to leave when one of the men grabbed her wrist and muttered with clenched teeth
"Not so fast chick..."

"HEY !" Reyansh and Kabir both shouted together.
"Leave the girl RIGHT NOW... Let her go..." Rishi ordered the man with an angry expression.

The man let go of Swastika's hand immediately , quite startled by the order.
Delivering a irritated and annoyed glare at everyone in the surrounding , Swastika left the place. Coming near Reyansh , she slowly whispered in his ear
"U have some serious explaining to do at home , Brother"
"Swati , sun..."
Without stopping to hear his reply , Swastika stormed off from the place.

"So... Now..."
"Reyansh... We told Mam to stop... But..."
"But whatever it is... I don't care... From the morning u guys are after me... Trying to convince me in some way or the other... I accepted everything. But now... Now u guys start harming my family ? Just to get me working in some 5 - star resort !?"
"We did all that we could to stop her , but Priyanka Mam was not ready to let the matter slip away so easily..."
"You know what , I'm done... I'm done with your damn hotel... I'm done with Nackchari Madam... I'm done with the whole Ryankoi Enterprise... So u guys better leave cuz I won't bother to hear another word from your stupid mouths... "
"Reyansh let us explain pls..."
"Let's go Ankit..." Reyansh motioned Ankit to follow him.
"We didnt want to ruin the small friendship between us that formed a few hours ago... But we were helpless... We..."
"I don't really know you guys , but I think you should go back... Pls leave..." Ankit said in a calm yet vexed voice and followed Reyansh towards his home.

On the way Ankit landed thousands of question bombs on Reyansh , which he answered patiently and filled Ankit with all the incidents from morning.

Soon both the boys reached Reyansh's home only to be greeted by his mother who seemed to explode any moment now. The door was open revealing Ankit who was standing at the doorstep.

As soon as Reyansh stepped inside the house , his mother shouted out

"Mujhe lagta h you need to tell me something... Abhi , isi wakt..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

RaYa Snippets By its_PMG

General Fiction

12.6K 635 13
One shots, random story ideas, and musings centered around Ram Kapoor and Priya Sood❤️
9.8K 468 18
She is crazy He is calm She is talkative He don't talk unless it's necessary Her life is colourfull His life is black and white She is a happy sou...
8.3M 504K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
6.7K 131 48
This story is fan friction story on sumelika. This story is not related in really world. It is completely a imagery story. So please not relate to...