N7 Rose

By LightninNelly73

[ALPHA Series] On the planet of Remnant, to the west of Vale, lies a small island known as Patch. There lies... More

N7 Rose: Bio
N7 Rose: Prologue
Volume 1, Ch. 1: Beacon Academy's N7 Commander
Volume 1, Ch 2: The Badge, The Burden, and The N7
Volume 1, Ch. 3: Jaundice and N7
Volume 1, Ch. 4: N7 Forever Fall Reunion
Volume 1, Ch. 5: Team NMDY/RWBY Joint Mission
Volume 1, Ch. 6: N7 Stray
Volume 1, Ch. 7: N7's Black and White
Volume 2, Ch.1: Best Day(s) Ever {🍋}
Volume 2, Ch. 2: Team NMDY/JNPR Joint Mission
Volume 2, Ch. 3: NMDY vs White Fang
Volume 2, Ch. 4: Dates with the Girlfriends
Volume 2, Ch. 6: A Hiccup while Painting
Volume 2, Ch. 7: Passion and Forgiveness {🍋}
Volume 2, Ch. 8: Extracurricular
Volume 2, Ch. 9: Burning the Candle
Volume 2, Ch. 10: Dance, Dance Infiltration
Volume 2, Ch. 11: Field Trip Abroad
Volume 2, Ch. 12: Mountain Glenn
Volume 2, Ch. 13: NO BRAKES!!!
Volume 2, Ch. 14: Grimm Breach!
Volume 3, Ch. 1: The Vytal Tournament
Volume 3, Ch. 2: A Wintery Meeting
Volume 3, Ch. 3: Learning Lessons {🍋}
Volume 3, Ch. 4: Never Miss a Beat
Volume 3, Ch. 5: Fall
Volume 3, Ch. 6: Fall Aftermath
Volume 3, Ch. 7: Calm Before the Storm
Volume 3, Ch. 8: Battle for Beacon
Volume 3, Chp. 9: End of the Beginning
N7 Rose Volume 4-6 BIO

Volume 2, Ch. 5: Welcome to Beacon!

1.7K 37 56
By LightninNelly73

~Vale~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

The next day rolls around while I thought about last night's recent event, Jaune rejecting Pyrrha. Honestly, I thought those two would have a good chemistry, but I guess I was wrong there. God damn, I hate being wrong... sometimes. I was walking around Vale to meet up with Neo for our Ice Cream Day and to let out stress about our day. I walked around the corner, and I saw Neo waiting at the ice cream store.

"Yo, Neo!" I called for Neo, and she noticed me and waved. "Ready for our Ice Cream Day?"

Neo nods and we walked into the store. Neo got her usual Neapolitan ice cream, as I got myself my (F/IC). Neo and I sat down as we began talking about recent events which reminded me about last night and Neo noticed.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)? The dates not go well?" Neo asked by text.

"What? Oh no, the dates went perfectly. It's just..." I replied while thinking. "Last night, a confession was made between two of my friends and it didn't go so well."

"Guy got rejected?" Neo asked.

"No, well... Someone did get rejected. It was the girl who got rejected." I told Neo.

"Ouch... it's usually the guy getting rejected," Neo said feeling bad. "What was the reason?"

"Oh, it was because he needed to work on himself. He has no semblance as of yet, and both his combat and aura prowess needs work. He couldn't think about having a relationship with anyone. That's the reason."

"Really? I thought it was more serious like, "I never had the same feelings as you did" or "Sorry, you're not my type.""

"True, it could have been worse, but thank God it wasn't, or else I might've killed the guy."

"You wouldn't... would you?"

"I might, might not, depends on the situation, Neo. How about you? Anything interesting on your end?"

"Hm... Well besides that ongoing business venture, now, with faunus workers and my Ice Cream Day with my Ice Cream Buddy, nothing too special."

"Oh, and not calling our Ice Cream Day not special? I'm hurt, Neo."

"Ha ha... Very funny, (Y/N)." Neo sarcastically replied through text. The rest of the time was spent eating our ice cream and talking some more until my Omni-tool went off. I looked at it and it was 3:30 and for the tea with Pyrrha.

"I have to cut this Ice Cream Day for now, Neo. I have to go see my friend to settle her nerves." I told Neo.

"The friend who was rejected?" Neo asked in text.

"Yes, the girl who was rejected. Let's have another Ice Cream Day, Neo," I told her, and she nods in agreement. "Well, it was nice seeing you again, Neo. See you around."

I walked out as Neo waved to me and I headed over to the same tea shop where I went with Tali, Blake, and Sun some time ago. As I got there, I saw Pyrrha waiting for me. I walked up and tapped on Pyrrha's shoulder.

"Waiting for someone?" I asked her and she jumped a bit. Pyrrha turned around and saw me laughing a bit and smacked my shoulder.

"(Y/N)! Don't do that, you scared me!" Pyrrha scolded me a bit.

"Sorry, sorry. It was a good opportunity to get you, and I did," I said while laughing still and calmed down. "Okay, shall we, Pyrrha?"

I walked in with Pyrrha as we took the same table as before and ordered our tea. After a few minutes, the tea came, and we took a drink from our cups, and I saw Pyrrha was still upset about last night.

"Thinking about last night?" I asked Pyrrha who was looking down into her cup.

"Yes..." Pyrrha answered depressed.

"Have you spoke to Jaune today, or not yet?"

"Yes, I have. It was awkward between us, but Jaune told me his reason and apologized for everything," Pyrrha replied. "I understand, but it still hurts being rejected. Maybe I was too quick to fall in love..."

I came over and grabbed Pyrrha's hand and she looked at me.

"Pyrrha, I may not understand being rejected, but I can see you are hurting. That's the thing about love, it can be instant, or it can take time before your true love shows. For me, it took time when I first met Tali and Liara, and it was the same for them. The same went for Blake and Miranda. There are a lot of guys out there, Pyrrha. Don't stick to just one, okay?" I told Pyrrha and she looked at her tea and back onto me.

"Thank you, (Y/N). That helped a bit." Pyrrha thanked me. I kept looking at Pyrrha for a few minutes until I forgot I still had my hand on hers.

"I'm sorry, Pyrrha. I forgot I had my hand on yours still," I apologized to Pyrrha, and she gave a slight pout, but shook it off. "We should head back to Beacon. We we're going to meet everyone at the library, right?"

"Yes, we are. Let's head back." Pyrrha agreed as we left the tea shop and back towards the Bullhead for Beacon. As we got in, the Bullhead took off towards Beacon as Pyrrha and I continued to talk.

"So, what are you going to do now, Pyrrha?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't know, honestly," Pyrrha replied. "I never thought of being in one but falling for Jaune made me feel like I should be happy for once."

"In my opinion, you should be happy. Sure, the accomplishments you've made were impressive, but they didn't make you "feel happy," did they?"

"No, not really. I was recognized for my skill and prowess, but that's what I was known for. "The Invincible Girl" or "Four-Year Mistral Champion." My talents and status made it difficult for me to have a meaningful relationship or have any friends. I thought being with Jaune can change that, but I guess I was wrong."

I saw Pyrrha getting sadder. I made the attempt to make her feel better as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and brought her close. Pyrrha was surprised at first but went with it and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Better?"

"Yes, this feels... nice. Can we stay like this?"

"Until we get to Beacon, Pyrrha," I replied as we stayed in the same position until I saw Beacon coming close and I saw a fleet of Bullheads and ships that looked like troop carriers. "Well, that's an eyesore if I've seen it."

Pyrrha moved a bit and noticed what I saw, and she looked confused.

"That's the Atlesian Fleet. I wonder what they're doing here, but yes, it's kind of an eyesore." Pyrrha said as we looked upon the Atlas ships coming in, and I saw several students coming from the ships.

"Must be the transfer students coming for the Vytal Festival," I said as the Bullhead landed and Pyrrha and I walked out. "Well, to the library we go?"

"Yes, let's go." Pyrrha agreed and we headed off towards the library.

*Narrator POV*

As more of the Atlesian Fleet enter Beacon space, Glynda and Ozpin watch from the tower. The looks varied from the two.

"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels." Glynda states while annoyed by the sight.

"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man," Ozpin defends Ironwood while three fighter Bullheads pass by. "But yes, those are bit of an eyesore."

As the two watched from above, a beeping sound came from Ozpin's desk. It was a request to enter Ozpin's office.

"Come in." Ozpin replied as he walks past his desk. The door to Ozpin's office opens and the General of Atlas and Headmaster of Atlas Academy, General James Ironwood enters the office with open arms.

"Ozpin." Ironwood openly greets Ozpin.

"Hello, General." Ozpin formally greets Ironwood.

"Please, drop the formalities," Ironwood walks over to Ozpin and the two headmasters shake hands. "It's been too long, and Glynda, it's certainly been too long since we've met."

"Oh, James," Glynda greets sarcastically while waving her hand. "I'll be outside."

Glynda walks away as Ozpin and Ironwood watch Glynda.

"Off on another rendezvous with Shepard, Glynda?" Ozpin asked with a teasing tone.

Glynda stops for a moment, while trying to hide a blush at the mention of Shepard. Glynda doesn't answer and walks away more.

"Shepard?" Ironwood asked confused.

"Another time, James," Ozpin replied to Ironwood as he walks over and pours a cup of coffee for Ironwood. "So, what in the world brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival."

Ozpin hands the mug over to Ironwood.

"Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year," Ironwood replies as he pulls out a flask and pours a liquid into the mug. "Besides, with you hosting, I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up."

"I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends," Ozpin agreed as he sits down. "However, the small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned."

"Well, concern is what brought them here." Ironwood replied with concern.

"I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult..." Ozpin began but cut off by Ironwood.

"Oz," Ironwood began. "You and I both know why I brought those men."

Ozpin took a drink from his mug as he sighed.

"We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression."

"If what Qrow said is true--"

"IF what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival, a time to celebrate unity and peace. Plus, our new allies will help in the matter. Quietly and swiftly."

"Yes, I have seen some... interesting newcomers..."

"Who did you see?"

"Females with blue skin, tall amphibious men, carapaced men, large reptilian tanks..."

"The Asari, Salarians, Turians, Krogan."

"You knew about them?"

"Of course, I knew about them. James, they are allies," Ozpin replied as he sighed. "James, they are just starting out with Vale as "baby steps," and plan to branch out to Vacao and Mistral but are wary of Atlas. You know why, James."

"Yes, I can see why, but are you sure we can trust them?"

"James, the Valean Council has agreed to the alliance and their assistance. Thanks to them, everything has gone smoother than expected. Now, I expect you to try and get along with them, and I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent. If anything, the Turians and Krogan can handle the heavy attacks while the Asari and Salarians provide support and espionage."

"I'm just being cautious."

"So am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can, and with the help of our allies."

"Believe me, I am." Ironwood replied to Ozpin and the sound of requested entrance came again.

"Come in." Ozpin replies. The door opens and a Turian, retired Turian General Septimus Oraka, comes into the office.

"Headmaster Ozpin," Septimus says while noticing Ironwood. "Oh, pardon me. I didn't realize you had company."

"It's quite alright, Septimus," Ozpin assures as he gets up from his chair. "James, this is Septimus Oraka, retired Turian General. Septimus, this is General James Ironwood of Atlas."

"Ah, yes, Ozpin mentioned you before," Septimus says as he greets Ironwood. "A pleasure to meet you, General."

"As do I, Septimus." Ironwood greeted as the two shook hands.

"Perhaps one day we will talk about our military accomplishments." Septimus suggested.

"Yes, I would like to hear some exploits." Ironwood agreed.

"As much as I like to see coexistence happening," Ozpin interrupted the two Generals. "Septimus, did you come here for something?"

"Ah, yes, I nearly forgot," Septimus replies remembering his errand. "I came by to inform you that all transfer students have been accounted for, but..."

"But?"

"It's regarding Haven Academy's Team CMNE, or "Carmine.""

"Is something wrong?"

"Well, Headmaster, only three members of the team were accounted for. When asked, the Team Leader, Ms. Cinder Falls, stated that the fourth member had some family matters to deal with and would arrive at a later date. Other than them, everyone has been accounted for."

"Hm... We'll allow them to stay. Septimus, continue with the Vytal Festival, but keep an eye on Team CMNE as well."

"Yes, Headmaster, I'll inform the STG to keep reconnaissance on them. That is all. Headmaster, General, I must be off." Septimus informed the two men and walked out.

"He seems interesting." Ironwood spoke with interest.

"See, James, they're not so bad once you meet them. So, as you stay here, take time and speak among the others." Ozpin suggested to Ironwood.

"Very well," Ironwood agrees and walks away, but stops for a moment. "But ask yourself this, do you honestly believe your children can win a war?"

Ironwood continues to leave as Ozpin thinks about his question and takes a sip from his mug.

"I hope they never have to, but (Y/N)'s experience says different." Ozpin says out loud as the loud sound of ticking is heard and echoes throughout the office.

*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

In the library, I was with my team, SPRD, RWBY, and JNPR. Most of us were doing different activities in the upper section of the library. Team RWBY were playing Remnant, which was a form of RISK as I remembered playing a holographic version of it on the Citadel. Team JNPR were studying, but Jaune sat next to Ren and Pyrrha sat next to Nora, for less tension. SPRD was near JNPR, also studying, minus Wrex who was sleeping. I, however, with my team sat with RWBY and watched as they played. Garrus and Ruby sat on one side as Ruby was playing as Atlas. Yang and Grunt were across from the two playing as Mistral. Weiss sat between the four, playing as Vacao, confused what she was doing. Blake was playing as Vale, but her mind was elsewhere as I sat in the same chair as her. Liara and Tali sat on both sides of us while we watched.

"Blake, babe, you alright?" I asked Blake.

"Huh? What? Yeah, I'm fine." Blake answered.

"You sure? You seem distracted."

"I'm fine, (Y/N)." Blake said with an annoyed tone. I decided to play dirty and held Blake tighter and snuggled my chin into her neck, annoying her a bit. "(Y/N), please."

"Come now, Kitten, I can't show my girlfriend loves?"

"(Y/N), that's not... Fine, you win. I love you too much."

"Nah, that's my job, my sexy Kitten." I flirted with Blake which made Ruby look at us and gagged.

"EWW! Big Brother! I don't want to see that!" Ruby cried out.

"Oh, come on, Ruby. (Y/N)'s just showing affection to Blake. Plus," Yang replied while looking at the two of us. "Blake seems happier and brighter than she usually is. Besides, you get all giddy when Garrus is around"

That comment made Ruby quiet as she turned red.

"Okay, okay," I said getting everyone's attention. "That's enough teasing. Continue your game."

"Okay," Ruby agreed as she went into her cards. "Hm... All right... Hm... Yang Xiao Long! Prepare your kingdom for battle!"

"Bring it on!" Yang said while pumping her fist.

"I deploy the ATLESIAN AIR FLEET!" Ruby declared while holding a card in the air. Yang faked her gasp in shock. "Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!"

Ruby makes some plane noises while mimicking them flying over. I shook my head and snickered to the side.

"Keelah, they are way into this." Tali stated the obvious.

"True, but they are enjoying the moment." Liara said which was true.

"You fiend!" Yang pointed out at Ruby.

"And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time only lasts one turn." Ruby says with a smirk.

"Wow, Ruby, you can be scary sometimes when you get serious." Garrus stated.

"Sorry, Garrus." Ruby apologized, but removes her smirk when Yang laughs confidently.

"Pretty sneaky, sis," Yang tells Ruby, but pulls out a card and had a serious face. "But you just activated my trap card!"

Yang turns the card over and Ruby shrieks in terror.

"GIANT NEVERMORE!" Yang yells as she slammed her fist onto the table and made all the pieces fall over.

"HA! You get them, Yang!" Grunt laughed and cheered for Yang.

"Thank you, Grunt," Yang replied to Grunt. "If I roll a 7 or higher, tail feathers will tear your fleet in two..."

"But if you roll a 6 or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your own forces." Ruby added.

"That's just a chance I'm willing to take." Yang said with confidence.

Yang rolled a dice and it rolled on an eight, and Ruby lost her fleet. Over on the other table, I saw Ren and Pyrrha studying with most of SPRD, minus Wrex. Nora was sleeping like Wrex. Jaune was reading a comic book. Vega noticed and smacked Jaune's head and took his comic book and Miranda replaced it with a book about Grimm.

"HA!" Yang declared.

"NOOO!!! My fearless soldiers!" Ruby cried in defeat.

"Eh, most of them were probably androids." Yang stated the fact, which was true from what I've heard.

"Goodbye, my friends, you will be avenged." Ruby declared as she wallowed in defeat.

"Not until I draw my rewards, which are double this round, thanks to the Mistral Trade Route." Yang cheered as she was winning.

"BAH!" Ruby spat as pieces were flung around. I had to dodge a couple with Liara and Tali.

"Oh, and what's this? The Smugglers of Wind Path?" Yang goes on as she's closer to winning, from what I can see anyways.

"Bah! Bah, I say!" Ruby continues at Yang.

"And it looks like I'm taking two cards from your hand." Yang says as she takes two cards from Ruby as two pieces are flung onto Jaune and Shepard's head.

"Have you no heart?" Ruby asked while lying on the table as Garrus pats her back.

"There, there, you'll get her next time." Garrus comforted Ruby.

"Thanks, Garrus." Ruby thanked Garrus as she silently cried tears of defeat.

"Weiss, I think it's your turn." I said to Weiss as I held Blake more. Blake laid back onto me as I kissed her cheek and saw a smile. "There's a smile from my Kitten.~"

Blake rolled her eyes and returned the kiss.

"I have... absolutely no idea what's going on." Weiss admits and Yang goes to her side and explains.

"Look, it's easy," Yang said as she looks at Weiss's cards. You're playing as Vacuo, which means all of Vacuo-based cards come with a bonus."

"That sounds dumb." Weiss states.

"Well, most factions in games do have a special ability, bonus, or passive ability." I told Weiss as I've played games where factions had a passive ability, like a certain card game from a certain monster hunter.

"See, you've got Sandstorm, Desert Scavenge, and oh! Resourceful Raider!" Yang explains to Weiss as Yang continued to look at Weiss's cards. "See, now you can take Ruby's discarded Air Fleet, and put it in your hand."

Ruby cries more as Weiss is hardly following Yang's explanation.

"Okay..." Weiss slightly follows.

"And since Vacuo Warriors have an endurance boost against natural hazards, you can use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my kingdom," Yang tells Weiss as she points. "Just know, I will not forget this declaration of war."

"And that means?" Weiss asked.

"You're just three moves away from conquering Remnant." Ruby says while crying still. Garrus shakes his head and pats Ruby's back more. I facepalm watching the drama unfold. It gets even more dramatic as Weiss acts up in victory.

"Yes! Fear the almighty power of my forces! Cower as they pillage your homes and reap as they take your children from your very arms--" Weiss laughs as she prepares her certain victory. It freaked some of us out.

"Yeesh, Weiss," I said while holding Blake. "You can be scary at moments, but that was a bit overboard."

"Trap card." Yang bluntly calls out as she pulls out a card.

"What?" Weiss asked dumbfounded and Yang rearranges the gameboard.

"Your armies have been destroyed." Yang said after the rearrangement. Weiss begins to cry like Ruby.

"I hate this game of emotions we play." Weiss says in defeat. Ruby zooms over and hugged Weiss.

"Stay strong, Weiss, we'll make it through this together." Ruby says while crying into Weiss's shoulder.

"Shut up," Weiss told Ruby as they hugged each other. "Don't touch me."

"You're both hugging each other." Garrus plainly states.

"Shut it." Weiss retorts.

"Blake, you're up." Yang turned towards Blake with her hands behind her head.

"Huh? Oh, um, sorry, what am I doing?" Blake asked brought out of her thoughts.

"From what I can tell, babe, you are playing as Vale," I replied. "While conquering the kingdoms of Remnant."

"Right..." Blake said while looking at her cards as Jaune comes by.

"Hey, can I play?" Jaune asked.

"Sorry, Jaune, we already got four people." Ruby replied.

"Besides, this game requires a certain level of tactical cunning that I seriously doubt you possess." Weiss added in.

"From what I can understand, didn't you attack your own naval fleet two turns ago?" Liara shot at Weiss.

"And not forget you almost destroyed your troops two turns before that." Tali added in. Weiss groaned as they were right. I rubbed Blake's back and she turned to me as she leaned more into me.

"Bring it on, Ice Queen! I'll have you know that I've been told I'm a natural born leader." Jaune flares his ego a bit.

"By who? Your mother?" Weiss sarcastically asked Jaune.

"A-And Pyrrha, Shepard, and (Y/N)." Jaune replied.

"Hello again." Pyrrha says.

"Hey." Shepard calls out.

"Yo!" I said with a hand up.

"Come on," Jaune begs. "Let me play your hand for a turn."

"I'm not trusting you with the good citizens of Vacuo." Weiss rejects Jaune's begging.

"Why not?" Jaune asked. "You've trusted me with way more important stuff before. I mean, you told us that Blake is secretly a fau--"

That moment made all of us tense up as Jaune was about to blurt out Blake's cover, but luckily Shepard covered his mouth and finished with a different line.

"A fun-loving person. Whom we all admire and respect." Shepard finished and we all looked at Blake, who was annoyed about her secret being out.

"Right, that," Jaune said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Ladies, enjoy your battle."

Jaune was about to walk away until we heard someone call us out.

"Sup losers?" The voice said. We turned to the recipient of the voice, and it was Sun with a peace sign, and with him were Neptune, EDI, and Joker.

"Mr. Wukong, that was hardly the appropriate response." EDI went after Sun.

"Don't think about it too much, EDI," Joke told EDI. "That's just Sun talking normally."

"Hey Sun." Ruby greets. "Hey EDI and Joker."

"Greetings everyone." EDI greeted us.

"Hey, guys," Joker says his greeting as he looks on the table. "What's uh... going on here?"

"A game of dramatic emotions in play, Joker." I replied.

"Ruby, Blake, Yang, (Y/N), Liara, Tali, Garrus, Grunt, Ice Queen." Sun said our names and giving Weiss her nickname last.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" Weiss asked annoyed.

"I never got the chance to formerly introduce my old friend, besides (Y/N), NMDY, and SPRD, minus Wrex." Sun states his reason.

"Uh, aren't libraries for reading?" Neptune asked.

"Thank you!" Ren shouts out waking Nora and Wrex up.

"Pancakes!" Nora blurts out.

"Huh? What? What's going on?" Wrex asked while waking up. "Are we getting attacked?"

"How you slept through all this questions me, and no, we're not getting attacked." I told Wrex.

"Shut up, don't be a nerd." Sun told Neptune.

"Gehgehgehgeh! "Intellectual."" Neptune corrected Sun.

"The proper term exactly." EDI agreed with Neptune.

"Thank you!" Neptune thanked EDI. "I'm Neptune."

"Oh, like the God of the Sea," I said while getting everyone's attention. "What?"

"I'm named after a God?" Neptune asked me.

"Well, in the other dimension, there is a Greek God named Poseidon, who also had the name of Neptune, who was the God of the Seven Seas and wielded a trident and had a dolphin ally." I said while Neptune looks at me still.

"Oh, that's ironic," Sun states. "Neptune's weapon, Tri-Hard, can shift into a Trident."

"Oh, the irony grows more." I said while shaking my head.

"So, Neptune, where are you from?" Weiss asked.

"Haven, and I've caught your name, Snow Angel." Neptune flirted with Weiss, and it made me flare my Biotics and had my eyes glow silver. Everyone noticed, and Neptune sweat a bit.

"I'm Weiss, and I'm interested in someone already." Weiss introduced herself, and I calmed down a bit, but kept my guard up.

"Um... Pleasure to meet you." Neptune nervously replies as he backs away. Sun looked at Blake as he looked at her. I held Blake tighter as she looked annoyed.

"I never took you as the board game playing type." Sun told Blake.

"Right. Well, I think I'm done playing actually. I'll see you guys later." Blake says while placing her cards down and giving me a full-blown kiss and walked away. Everyone watched Blake leave as Sun held his arms up confused until we heard Nora speak.

"Women." Nora bluntly says.

"You're a woman too, Nora," I said while getting up. "I'll go after her."

"I think that's a good idea," Liara agreed as she stood up with Tali. "We have to go to the dorm anyways."

I left the library with Liara and Tali as everyone else continued what they were doing. As we walked, we walked past RWBY's dorm, and I saw Blake holding her legs to her chest. I gestured to Liara and Tali to head to the dorm. They took notice and left to the dorm, as I walked into the room and sat on Blake's bed.

"Blake, babe, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes... No... I... I don't know, (Y/N)." Blake answered unsure.

"Blake, you know you can talk to me with everyone else," I told Blake. "So, what's wrong?"

There was silence for about a few minutes until Blake spoke.

"Well... it started a few weeks ago after we stopped Roman and the White Fang at the docks," Blake began. "Once we got back to Beacon, after your meeting with Professor Ozpin, he asked to speak with me."

"Okay?"

"Here's how it went..." Blake said as she began the night Ozpin spoke to her.

~Flashback Two Weeks Ago~

*Blake Belladonna POV*

"Well, this has certainly been an eventful evening," I heard Professor Ozpin tell me. I looked up at him as he walked towards the table. "I'm sure that after a night of thwarting an attempted robbery, you probably want to go home and take a nap, but I was hoping that maybe we could have a chance to talk."

"Of course." I replied to the Professor.

"Wonderful," Professor Ozpin said. "As you know, in order to enroll in my academy, students must first pass a rigorous entrance exam. Most applicants spend years of preparation training at one of the many combat schools around the world. You are one of the few who did not. The same goes for Cmdr. Rose and his team with Shepard and his team. You past the exam with flying colors."

"I was raised outside the kingdoms," I replied while I didn't want to be in the room right now. "If you can't fight, you can't survive."

"Well, you have most certainly survived, Blake. I admire your drive, and I am proud to run a school that accepts individuals from all walks of life. Rich, poor, human..." Professor Ozpin went on as he drank from his mug. "...faunus."

I sent a glare when he said "faunus," but I remembered what (Y/N) and Tali told me earlier. It didn't shock me as before, but it still shocked me. Professor Ozpin placed his mug down and continued.

"Why do you wear that bow, Blake?" Professor Ozpin asked. "Why hide who you are?"

"You may be willing to accept the faunus, Professor Ozpin," I replied. "But your species, is not."

"True, but we are continuing to take strides to lessen the divide."

"With all due respect, you need to start taking some larger strides. Until then, I'd rather avoid any unnecessary attention. I want people to see me for who I am, not what I am."

"Like Cmdr. Rose, his team, and the rest?"

"Yes, exactly like (Y/N) and the others. He accepted me no matter what. I just wish there were more humans like him, and maybe then, co-existence can come."

"And what are you?"

"I... I don't understand what you're asking." I relied confused.

"How did you, (Y/N), and Tali know the White Fang would be at the shipyard tonight?"

"We didn't. We just happen to be at the right place, at the right time." I lied.

"You wouldn't have been the first, but what happened tonight was not an isolated incident. I may be your Headmaster, but I am also a Huntsman, and it is my sworn duty to protect this world from the forces that conspire against it. Blake, are you sure there is nothing else you would like to tell me?"

I thought for a minute before I looked back up and spoke.

"I'm sure." I lied again.

"Very well. Thank you for your time, Ms. Belladonna," Professor Ozpin took my lie and was about to walk out and spoke to me. "If you ever need to talk to me..."

Silence grew in the room as I looked at the Professor.

"Please, don't hesitate to ask, and regarding Cmdr. Rose, I believe he will be the key for co-existence with humans and faunus. It will be a heavy burden for him, but we all know what he's faced and how he changed history. Goodnight, Blake."

~End of Flashback~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

"I see," I said while thinking about Blake and Professor Ozpin's talk. "He is true about it being a burden, but I will accept it Blake, and you aren't alone in this. You have your team, your friends, my team, Shepard and his team, and me."

"I know, and I'm happy you are here." Blake said as we shared a kiss. We heard the door open, and it interrupted our kiss. We both groaned as we saw RWY, and my team, minus Garrus, enter the room.

"Ugh! We should have never let him play!" Yang said with anger.

"You're just mad cause the new guy beat you," Ruby pointed out Yang's loss and Blake was walking off passing everyone. "See, if you attacked when I told you, none of this would have happened."

"Ruby has a point, Yang." Grunt agreed with Ruby.

"Keelah, you all still going on about that game?" Tali asked annoyed.

"Yes, Tali! I can't believe I lost!" Yang cried out. I saw Weiss looking at Blake as she was heading towards the door.

"Stop!" Weiss told Blake and pointed at her making Blake stop at the door. "Lately you've been quiet, anti-social, and moody."

"Uh... Have you met Blake?" Yang asked.

"Which I get it's kind of your "thing,"" Weiss began with quotations as Blake slowly turns around. "But you've been doing it more than usual, except when you're around (Y/N)."

"Hey." I said while lying on Blake's bed.

"Which, quite frankly, is unacceptable. You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something was wrong. So, Blake Belladonna, what is wrong?" Weiss asked while somehow perfectly balancing on a chair on one leg.

"How is she doing that?" Liara asked.

"No clue." I replied as Weiss quickly pushed the chair back to its desk and shuffled back in front of Blake. We looked back onto Blake and she gives in.

"I just... Don't understand why everyone can be so calm." Blake gave in.

"This is about Roman and the White Fang, isn't it?" Tali asked.

"Torchwick, White Fang, all of it," Blake continued. "Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it."

"Ozpin told us not to worry," Yang replied. "Between the Police and the Huntsmen, I'm sure they can handle it."

"Even with Turians, Salarians, and Asari within the Vale Police force, we can't exactly trust what they can do. Like Garrus said, they'll be dragged down by the red tapes of rules and regulations." I spoke the idea of the Police now.

"Well, I'm not!" Blake yells. "They don't know the White Fang like I do."

We all looked at each other and it broke from Weiss.

"Okay, between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves and fighting for freedom, I'm sure the three of you are ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells." Weiss mocked.

"Uh... Who?" Ruby asked confused.

"The bad guys, Ruby." Liara clarified for Ruby.

"But let me, once again, be the voice of reason," Weiss stated. "We're students, we're not ready to handle this sort of situation."

"Well yeah, but..." Ruby tried speaking, but gets cut off by Weiss.

"We're not ready!" Weiss cut Ruby off.

"And we'll never be ready," I said while getting everyone's attention. "Look, the enemy isn't just going to sit on their ass and wait for us to graduate. They're obviously out there planning something big, and we don't know what it is, but all we know is that it's requiring a shit ton of fire dust. Crystals, powder, rounds, anything related to fire dust. What they're planning is coming whether we're ready or not, so we have to take the initiative before they can make a move."

"Okay," Ruby said getting our attention. "All in favor to become youngest, and oldest, Huntsmen and Huntresses who single-handedly took down a corrupt organization conspiring against the Kingdom of Vale, say "Aye!""

"Yes!" Yang said with a fist pump and points at Blake. "I love it when your feisty!"

"Um... I suppose it can be fun." Weiss says while crossing her arms.

"None of you said "aye."" Ruby said on the side.

"Aye!" I said with my team, minus Garrus.

"Thank you, Big Brother and NMDY!"

"All right then, we're in this together." Blake said.

"Let's hatch a plan!" Ruby said while holding her hands up.

"Yeah!" Yang replied pointing at Ruby.

"I left my boardgame in the library!" Ruby said after gasping in shock.

"We're doomed." Weiss states while shaking her head as Ruby ran out of the room. I walked out and saw Ruby on the floor.

"Ruby, are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ruby replied as she turned towards who she ran into. "Sorry, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just watch where you're going." A girl with dark skin and green hair, with a guy with gray hair, told Ruby and helped her up.

"Uh huh... Right sorry," Ruby said as she got to her feet. "I'm Ruby, are you new?"

"Visiting from Haven, actually." Another girl with black hair and amber eyes replied to Ruby. The feeling those three were giving off is setting me off, big time. Silence filled the hallway until I spoke up.

"It's obvious you three are here for the festival, but I'm afraid you're in the wrong area," I spoke to them in my Spectre tone. "The building for transfer students is on the east side of the academy."

"Ruby!" I heard Garrus's voice as he came along. "You forgot your game in the library."

"Oh, thank you, Garrus. I was about to go get it." Ruby thanked Garrus as the three from Haven walked past us. "Oh, and Welcome to Beacon!"

The three walked away as Garrus and I stared at them with caution.

"They seem nice," Ruby said until she looked at Garrus and I. "Big Brother, Garrus? Is something wrong?"

"Ruby, go back into your dorm," I told her in a serious tone, and she went back into her dorm without question. I looked at Garrus and he looked at me as well. "You have the same feeling, Garrus?"

"Yeah, I do. I don't trust those three. They're up to something, that can be seen." Garrus replied.

"Hm... I'll need to talk to Kirrahe and see if he can have the STG watch over those three," I said. "Those three are really setting me off and not in a good way either."

"Yeah." Garrus said as we continued to look down the hallway until I snapped out of the moment.

"Well, I need to talk to Liara, Tali, Blake, and Miranda about something. Tell Liara, Tali, and Blake to meet Miranda and I in our dorm. I'll get Miranda." I told Garrus.

"Sure, Grunt and I will be with RWBY until you're finished." Garrus replied and walked into RWBY's dorm. I walked past their dorm and headed off towards SPRD's dorm and knocked. Shepard opened the door and saw me.

"Need Miranda?" Shepard asked me.

"Yeah, is she in there?" I asked.

"Yeah, she should be out of the bathroom right about now," Shepard said and on que, Miranda came out of the bathroom. "Miranda, (Y/N) needs you."

Miranda looked at me and I gave her a look that I we needed to talk.

"Alright, let's go," Miranda said as she walked out and followed me. "Is this about Raven?"

"Yes, it is," I replied. "Liara, Tali, and Blake should know, and what they think."

"That is true, but they may have opinions about this."

"I know, and it will probably take time. Plus, they would want to meet and talk to Raven first," I replied as we made it back into my team's dorm and Liara, Tali, and Blake were waiting. "Good, you're all here."

"(Y/N), what is this about?" Blake asked.

"Well, what I'm going to say, must stay between the five of us, and no one else unless I say so, got it?" I asked in a tone that made my question serious.

"What's so serious that you have to ask us like that?" Liara asked me.

"Well, you know about my Aunt Raven, except for you Blake." I began while showing a picture of Raven to Blake.

"Okay, who is she?" Blake asked while looking at the picture.

"Raven is Yang's mother, and considered my aunt, but not blood related." I answered.

"Okay, what does Raven have to do with this?" Tali asked.

"Well, the day we came back with Kirrahe, the STG, Mordin and the rest, I had a reunion with Raven before I went back into Beacon."

"That's why you stayed out." Liara figured part of it out.

"I felt like someone was watching, and sure enough, it was my aunt," I continued. "We talked a bit here and there and I told her about what I've been through, and we talked about how much stronger I've become..."

"And what have a stronger child with you, but that thought was on pause because you're her nephew?" Blake said and it mad ethe room silent as Miranda and I looked at each other and onto the ceiling. "Wait... Did she..."

"She actually said if I wasn't her nephew, she'd take me back to her tribe and have a child with me," I replied to Blake's unfinished question as the room was filled with shocked silence. Liara and Tali stared at each other shocked, and Blake's face went red, and she was covering her mouth. "You're thinking about a certain moment in Ninjas of Love, aren't you?"

Blake didn't answer but gave a nod to me as I shook my head.

"So... Have you fantasized about that situation before?" Liara asked.

"Well, I'd lie if I said "No," but what do you all think about this?" I asked the four and they looked at each other.

"Well... um... You did mention she wasn't your blood aunt but considered an aunt." Tali mentioned.

"Plus, you both know each other better than any random person." Miranda adds in.

I looked at Blake and she was still in thought about that moment from Ninjas of Love.

"However, we want to meet Raven, and then we can fully decide." Liara said.

"Okay, how about right now?" I heard a voice and we all turned towards the window, and I saw Raven with her mask still on and hanging from the window. I went over to the window and opened it letting Raven in.

"Raven? How?" I asked her as we hugged.

"I had a feeling, you would ask about me, and I wanted to meet the women who makes my nephew happy." Raven replied while messing with my hair. I groaned and Raven let out a chuckle and sits down on my bed. She removed her helmet and her beauty was shown.

"Well, she does look like Yang, and she has beauty to boot." Tali said while Raven smirked.

"Thanks for that, Tali, I presume?" Raven asked her.

"Yes, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya."

"Liara T'Soni."

"Miranda Lawson."

"Blake Belladonna."

"Nice to meet you all. Raven Branwen, (Y/N)'s aunt," Raven introduced herself as she grabs me close. "So, why did you bring me up, (Y/N)?"

"Um... well... You see..." I tried to find an answer.

"Have you been fantasizing about your aunt, (Y/N)?" Raven asked me and I went red a bit.

"Well... uh... To be fair, you aren't exactly my blood aunt in any way. So..."

"That's true and..." Raven said while looking at me. "I may, or may not, have fantasized about you since you came back."

"Y-You have?"

"Hm... Maybe," Raven teased and turned around to the others. "I assume you want to know me before anything?"

"Yes." All four replied.

"I can work with that," Raven agreed and stood up. "But that will have to wait. If you want to talk, have (Y/N) send me a message and I'll send a portal next to (Y/N). It's my semblance, Kindred Link, as long as I have a strong emotional connection to someone, I can make a portal to the person I want. I have a strong connection to (Y/N)... and Yang. I ask you four not to speak of this to Yang."

"But why?" Blake asked.

"It's mainly due to the rules of the Branwen Tribe, and how they act. Raven didn't want Yang to experience the same as she did. It sounds selfish, but it was a hard choice for Raven to make. With how both Qrow and Raven grew up, Raven put Yang's needs over Raven's need to be around Yang. Yes, it's selfish, but Yang should have experienced living with Raven," I spoke why Raven didn't want Yang to know. "But we don't really plan things perfectly. Raven, what do you say?"

"Let's discuss this matter another time, (Y/N)," Raven replied as I hugged her. Raven turned to the four and put on her mask and opened a portal back to her tribe. "I will wait for us to talk. Goodbye, girls, take care of (Y/N), and I will see you soon, (Y/N)."

We watched as Raven went through the portal and closed it behind her. I turned to my girls, and they looked at me.

"She seems... interesting." Tali spoke about Raven.

"Yeah, (Y/N), you know it'll be hard to keep this from Yang, since we are on the same team." Blake told me, which was true.

"I know Blake, but please keep this from Yang. It kills me more than anyone here, but I promised Raven, and I'm certain she'll show herself to Yang one day," I replied. "Now, it's getting late, and we should head to sleep."

The girls agreed but decided to all sleep with me tonight. Blake and Miranda left to get their sleepwear together. I called Garrus and Grunt back to the dorm as Liara and I changed into our sleepwear. After a bit, Garrus, Grunt, Miranda, and Blake came back. I laid down onto my bed with Liara and Tali sleeping on my arms and Blake and Miranda slept on my chest.

"Goodnight, girls, Garrus, and Grunt." I told everyone.

"Night, (Y/N)." My girls replied back.

"Goodnight, Cmdr." Garrus replied.

"Night." Grunt replied as he fell dead asleep. I shook my head as I fell asleep with my girlfriends, and I felt soon Weiss will join soon enough. Pyrrha was another story, but she's healing right now from Jaune's rejection. Now, questioning, whether or not, Raven joins or not. Well, we'll see when that moment comes.

This is Commander (Y/N) Rose signing off.......

------------------------------------------------- End of Chapter 5 ------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 347 20
Y/N Rose, the adopted son of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long and the adopted brother of Ruby and Yang. He was loved by his mother and sisters, but...
26.5K 613 16
{RWBY x Abused/Neglected/Betrayed Male Reader x Assassin's Creed: Valhalla} [BETA Series] Before the Raven Clan of Fornburg in Norway, enter the isla...
1.7K 82 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
32.2K 724 19
{RWBY x Male Reader x Akame ga Kill!} [ALPHA Series] (Y/N) (L/N), only son of (L/N) family, of famous Huntsmen and Huntresses, and family friend of R...