The other Dr of Rainbow

By Wolfs_Pack

You are an psychologist of team Rainbow and analyse the other Operators with your skills as an Psychologist.W... More

Operator Bio
Recruitment
Office Life
Nightmare Jackel
Physical Strains
CBRN stands for Danger
Cross of Iron Willpower
Breakthrough
A Skull in Bloodshed
Celebration (Not a Chapter)
New Operationfields
Night Shade
Scorched Blade
Day before Liftoff
Operation Lightning Tomorrow
Falling Cross
The Wolf has Returned
A little Update
An Eagle Reborn
Last Update
Regained Valor
Tale of Honour
Recovery
Some things to say
Session with the Devil
Eagle against Death
Crumbling Facade
Tik Tok Tik Tok
From an Office to a Lion's den
Breaking Point
Two Minds... eine Psyche
Breakneck
Update

Update (Beginning of the End)

567 6 4
By Wolfs_Pack

Readers! From the depths of my grave i have resurrected to update you on how i will proceed with this Story. I have come to the conclusion that i have to find an end for this Story. I still like the idea of writing in General now that i have found a bit more time to do so but i do not like the idea of further continuing a Story with Rainbow at its core. I have Long lost any kind of passion for the game and it sits in my steam library, never to be touched again. To end this chapter and finally come to a conclusion i have decided towrite the last chapters of this Story. I have to say this was a Major succes for my first Story and i have definetly found something that differs from the pile of stories that involve suspiciously always an Operator named Ghost. I also am planning to finally upgrade my PC to get some Game Play going for my YT. At this time, playing a game itself can be a laggy mess. In the future i wish to start another Story, but this time i wish to switch to something i have a passion for: Destiny. Considering that the Guardian seems to have an particualrly sore throat that hinders him from saying anything in the same quantity ikora actually does something i can possibly capitalize on that.

Thank you for understanding

Wolfspack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.6K 37
Former special forces soldier turned White Mask soldier is hiding as a factory worker, one day he meets what he thinks is a normal woman but neither...
33.5K 311 25
You are a part of the SAS, a brilliant sniper, a mission gone wrong you got forced to watch your team get tortured in front of your eyes. Rainbow hav...
63.7K 651 32
I do not own Rainbow Six Siege or any of the art used. This is my first fan fiction as well as reader insert so please let me know where I can improv...
32.7K 285 27
An Air force PJ is recruited to rainbow after successfully rescuing a Rainbow Informant from behind enemy lines.