christmas tree farm

By meredithgreyswife

a cute little one-shot of meredith and derek spending their first christmas together. More

one

235 25 92
By meredithgreyswife

"Meredith come. You have to get your cute little ass out of bed and dress warm." Derek whispered to his fake sleeping girlfriend.

"But I don't want to get up. We can just spend the entire day in bed. Plus you never know there could be sex waiting for you." Meredith groaned.

"A day in bed sounds amazing but my plans are better." Derek winked.

"What's better then sex?"

"You."

"Okay. And Me says a day in bed with many many many rounds of sex and orgasms." She smiled.

"Nope. That can be for tomorrow. But you need to get up out of bed and dress warm."

"Why?"

"What's with all the questions? Just say okay and get dressed. It's a surprise." Derek said

"I don't like surprises." Meredith countered.

"I know." He smiled. "But just get dressed. I'll start the coffee."

"See I knew there was a reason to keep you around." Meredith laughed as she slowly got out of the warm bed and made her way to the shower.

After showering, Meredith decided on wearing a flannel and jeans. She found the flannel in the back of the closet and decided on that. She knew Derek loved all that kind of crap. When she came downstairs, she saw Derek not only making coffee but also breakfast.

"I thought you said we had plans today?" She laughed as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Yes we do. But as you know a good day starts with a good breakfast. And not cold pizza."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes picking up a piece of bacon. "Sooooo..... Whar are the plans today."

"Nope. Not saying."

"Please." She asked.

"No."

"Pleaseee."

"No."

"Please. I'll give you all the sex you want. And even crazier positions."

"We already do that. But the second one does sound like a good idea." Derek smirked, starting to take off the flannel.

"Oh so you do want sex?"

"I always want sex. But we can't right now. We my dear have plans."

"But sex." She said in a husky voice.

"And we can look forward to that later."

"Come on just a quickie."

"No. I did make you coffee though." Derek smiled, handing her a cup of coffee. 

"Thank you for the coffee."

"Of course my dear."

"Sex?" She tried to get him to agree.

"Nope. Come on let's just go to the car."

"Fine." She groaned, grabbing her coat. 

...

The drive was long. Driving down to Derek's land was about a 45 minute drive but this seemed to be longer. 

"Derek where are we going?" Meredith asked for about the tenth time since they started driving.

"It's a surprise. Just wait we're almost there." Derek responded, saying the same thing the last time she asked.

"But you know I hate surprises."

"I know but you'll like this one."

"Okay but how much longer?"

"Soon."

"How soon?"

"Soon." He repeated. 

"But how soon?" She asked.

"Soon." Derek said. "Want some music?"

"Sure. But not the Clash."

"Not this time." Derek laughed, turning the radio in his car on but turning it to the Christmas station.

"Christmas?" Meredith asked, slightly confused.

"Yes."

"Okay." She shrugged. She saw Derek singing really badly to the song on the radio.

"All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuuu baby!" Derek sang, only for Meredith to burst out into laughter.

"HEY!" He exclaimed.

"What?" She asked through her laughter.

"My singing isn't bad, it's wonderful."

"Oh it most certainly is Derek." 

"Okay then you sing."

"No."

"Why?"

"Just no." Meredith said before turning her head to look out the window. "Go back to your cheesy singing."

He saw how she went from smiling to laughing to her frowning, looking out the window. "Meredith." Derek whispered. 

"What?"

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just keep driving."

"Meredith."

"It's nothing."

"Please."

"I can't sing them because I never knew the songs or heard most od them." She whispered.

"Mer" Derek said reaching for her hand. "It's okay. It's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Yes it is. You know all of them."

"I can teach you."

"Do not make this dirty." She smiled. 

"Your making it dirty when you say that."

"Not the point. Are we there?" She groaned. 

"In fact we are." Derek said pulling into a parking spot in a field with no cars nearby. 

"Where are we?" Meredith asked. 

"You'll see." Derek smiled.

"What are we doing?"

"Getting a Christmas tree." Derek shrugged.

"A what?"

"Christmas tree. You know with the twinkley lights and ornaments."

"Yes I know what a Christmas tree is but why are we getting one?"

"Because my family used to do this when I was growing up." 

"Oh." She said putting her hands into her pocket and slightly shivering. 

"It'll be fun." Derek smiled.

"If you say so." Meredith said.

...

Finding a Christmas tree shouldn't have been this hard but neither Meredith or Derek could find one that they liked or agreed on. Either the tree was too bare, or he needles were trying ti murder them as Meredith stated whenever she felt a tree with the pointy needles. It was easy when he did it growing up, so why it was hard now, he found that hard to believe.

"Anything?" Meredith asked walking up to Derek. 

"Nope."

"So what happens now?" She asked biting her lip. 

"I do not know."

"How about" Meredith started to say, grabbing Derek's hand and bringing him to the car. "We go to Target or somewhere, get a fake tree, but first we have sex in the backseat." She smirked.

"Oh. I like the way you're thinking right now." Derek huskily said. 

"Trust me. I know."

"Developing a big ego?"

"Only learned from the best." She said, slowly backing away from Derek, closer to the car.

"Is this part of your game?" He asked, catching up to her.

"Maybe. Maybe not." She giggled, getting into the car.

"Tell me I'm the best again and I'll give you the best blowjob." 

"Nope." She said, only to lock Derek out of the car as he was about to get in. 

"Meredith."

"What?" 

"Let me in."

"No." 

"Why."

"I may have had a crappy childhood but if I do know something, Santa is watching and he doesn't like naughty little boys. They won't get any presents."

"Oh so we're doing Santa."

"Maybe I'll let you in if you give me what I've been wanting all day?"

"Sex?" He guessed.

"Bingo!"

But why does locking me out of the car have to do with sex?" 

"To make you horny."

"Well let me in and we can have some car sex." 

"Maybe. You going to give me that blowjob?" 

"If you let me in then yes."

"Okay come in." She smiled, unlocking the car.

Long story short, Derek gave Meredith exactly what she wanted and they bought a fake tree afterwards.

so this is a little Christmas one-shot i started a month ago and just finished it now. this is a little late Christmas gift from me and i hope you had an amazing holiday season and have a happy and safe new years love you all.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.5K 16
**Sequel to "The gangleader and me....."** 'Wh-What do you wa-want from m-me??' I stuttered out He chuckled bitterly 'Revenge' Destiny's life's perfe...
589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.8K 125 21
Bella is getting abused by her mobster father. She is working for him in his company what happens when Dante joins as a new CEO and finds out her sec...
49.4K 1.5K 11
"Mommy are you in wuv with the nice man?" She asks, her eyes all wide. I raise an eyebrow at her, looking into her matching eyes. "What makes you th...