In Love With My Boss

By sarhdaisy

'๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–.' |18+|... More

แด€แด‡sแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„s / แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
โˆž
๐Ÿท. สœแด‡ส ษขแดœสs ษช'แด ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แด›ส€สษชษดษข
๐Ÿธ. แด›สœษชs ษชs แดกสœส ษช แด…แดษด'แด› sแดแด„ษชแด€สŸษชแดขแด‡
๐Ÿน. แด„แดœแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด€แด› แด…ส€แดแด˜: แดœสœ แดสœ.
๐Ÿบ. แด‡ส€ส€แดส€: า“แดœแด„แด‹s ษดแดแด› า“แดแดœษดแด….
๐Ÿป. สแดแดœ sแดœแด„แด‹. ษช sแดœแด„แด‹. sแดœแด„แด‹ แดส แด›แดแด‡s.
๐Ÿผ. ษช'แด สœษชแด.
๐Ÿฝ. แด˜ษชแด„แด‹ แดแด‡ ษดแดแด›.
๐Ÿพ. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษชssแดœแด‡s, แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ ษชssแดœแด‡s.
๐Ÿฟ. ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ษชแด…ษชแดแด›.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. แดกแด‡สŸสŸ, แด›สœแด€แด› แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แดกแดส€แด‹..แดส€ แด…ษชแด… ษชแด›?
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษดแด€ษชส€แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ส™.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. แดŠแด‡สŸสŸส แดŠแด‡สŸสŸส.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. แด˜ส€แดษขส€แด‡ss ษช ษขแดœแด‡ss.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. แด…ส€แดœษดแด‹แด‡ษด แด›แด€สŸแด‹s.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. sแดœแด„สœ แด€ ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡แดแด€ษด.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. แดษดแด‡ ส™แด‡แด….
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. แด„แดสŸแดส€ แดแด‡ ส€แด‡แด….
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. แด‡แด€ส€ษดแด‡แด… ษชแด›.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. sแด-sแด.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส แดกส€แดษดษขs.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. ส™สแด‡ ษขษชส€สŸา“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. ษขสŸแดแด แด‡s แด€ษดแด… แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€แดกแด‡แด€ส€.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. แดแดแด€ษดs, sแดกแด‡แด€แด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แดสŸสŸแด‡แด… แด‡สแด‡s.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. แดกแดแดœษดแด…s สœแด‡แด€สŸ, sแด„แด€ส€s า“แด€แด…แด‡. ษช ษขแดœแด‡ss?
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ. sแดœส€แด˜ส€ษชsแด‡ sแดœส€แด˜ส€ษชsแด‡.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ. sแด˜แด€ษดแด‹s แด€ษดแด… แด˜สœแดษดแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸs.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ. ส™แดษดแด….
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท. ส€แด‡แด„แดษดแด„ษชสŸษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… sแด‡แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ. า“แดœแด„แด‹ แด€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข..
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน. แดแดแด˜ษชษดษข.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ. แด›แด‡แด…แด…ส ส™แด‡แด€ส€s แด€ษดแด… สœแดœษขs.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป. แดษชส€ส€แดส€s แด€ษดแด… แด›แด€แด›แด›แดแดs.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ. ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แดส sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›แด€ส€ส.
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡.
ส™แดแดแด‹ ๐Ÿธ: ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แดส ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ.

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ. แด‹แด€ส€แดแด€'s แด€ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœ.

10.3K 359 177
By sarhdaisy

(not edited)

"What do you want?" I ask with a tilt of my head, my eyes trailing cautiously down to the gun hoisted on his hip then back to his face. "Grey isn't here so I have no idea what the fuck you want from me."

Tony tsked, shaking his head. "You're just what I want."

"No the fuck, I'm not." I spit out the words, disgust all over my face and he takes a step closer to the bed and I scurry away, my back hitting the headboard.

"So you're dating my brother?" he asks, eyeing me and I pull the robe tighter around my body.

Oh fuck, why wasn't I wearing something more decent?

"Yes," I taunt when his face hardens. "We're so in love."

"Look at how much he had gaslighted you." he taunts, playing with the strap of his gun.

"Says you." I reply with a scoff.

"He's a manipulator," he says. "he sure has you wrapped his finger."

I ignore him, just staring at him blankly.

"He thinks he can finally find love when he destroyed mine," he mutters. "Do you think he's as innocent as you think he is?"

"You know you're just wasting your time here right?"

He frowns at my comment and I smirk.

"I don't know if your just naive or stu—"

The screen of my phone lit up, Grey's name all across it and both of our heads snap to it.

I rush to pick it up until I hear him take the safety of the gun off, my hand wavering on the phone as I feel the gun on my head.

I raise my hands slowly, eyes widening a bit but I'm glad he missed it because his gaze were on my phone which was ringing again.

"Lover boy is at it again," he grins, not the funny kind of grin but instead the one that turns into a wicked smirk. "Why don't we play a little game?"

"Just leave me alone," I warn, placing both of my feet on the floor. "You know Grey wouldn't go easy on you if he knows you did something to me."

"Aww look at you," he coos. "we got ourselves a damsel in distress."

"Damsel? In distress?" I ask and he laughs.

The one mistake he did was look away because I throw a kick at his arm, knocking the gun out of his hands then rushing to take my phone.

I run out of the room with shaky hands as I try to call anyone but before I knew it, Tony pulls me back into the room with my hair.

I scream out in pain, using both my hands and legs to kick at him but my efforts proved futile as he throws me on the bed.

"Fuck you!"

He sneers, "Sit your ass down you bitch."

I was breathing hard, trying my best to think of anything that could get me out of here.

"You know Tony," I start with a soft voice, pushing myself off the bed. "You can just let m—"

"Shut your mouth," he barks out the order and I shrink away, scared he'd hit me but he didn't.

Instead he walks to me with the gun in his hands, ignoring that my phone was ringing again.

"You're so much prettier with your mouth closed." he comments and I roll my eyes, glaring at him.

He tuts, "Don't be rude."

He lifts the gun to my neck, making my heart beat faster in fear. He slides the gun to the hem of my robe, pushing it off my shoulders and I pull it tighter on my body.

"Wanna play Russian roulette?" he beams, putting the gun on my neck again, repeating his last action.

The gun was cold on my body and he slides it down my chest, stopping right above my breasts.

He looks at my eyes, probably searching for any hint of fear but I just stare at him blankly, eyes unmoving but I wish I was that calm inside too.

He was so close to me, so close I could see the freckles on his face. He lowers the gun over my robe, going down to my stomach and my reflex action was to slam my head against his, hitting his nose.

He screams out in pain while I dash out of the room but he was behind me before I knew it.

I look back to find him holding his bleeding nose with a scrowl on his face.

"You fucking bitch—"

I struggle to open the door, charging out of the penthouse and running to the elevator.

I ran as fast as I could with Tony right behind me, cuss words spilling out of his mouth. The elevator dings and I slam my hand on any number on I could find, heart heating fast.

When the doors was finally closing, I see Tony raise his gun. I hear the shot before I could even feel it.

The tear of my robe and the soumd of metal being penetrated filled the small space.

I look down at my arm, seeing blood already gushing out of the wound, then back at spot the bullet entered in the elevator.

Fuck! That fucker grazed my fucking arm.

The elevator doors open and without even looking up—I rush out, body slamming someone who held my shoulders to keep me up.

"Are you okay?" The short man in his late fifties asks, looking at me worriedly and I look around.

Damn right, I'm in the fucking lobby.

"I'm sorry," I apologize, ignoring the gazes people gave me because of how I was dressed and the blood.

That was when I finally noticed that I ran out with only my robe. Nothing else. No shoes or slippers. Just my robe.

I hold where the bullet grazed, rushing to the entrance of the hotel, the eyes of everyone in the lobby following me. I don't blame them, I'd prolly judge myself too if I saw how I looked.

I look behind me trying to see if Tony was anywhere to be found and when I see no threat, I push the door open, looking behind me every now and then.

I bump into someone, immediately recognizing the cologne.

"What—"

I look up to find Grey looking at me with a frown. His eyes go over my body and that was when I broke down. Tears spilled down my cheeks as I try to stop myself from shaking.

"Anna," he calls out, his voice shaking. "What happened?"

I look behind him to find Dante with the same expression as Grey.

"I—I'm..."

"Who did this to you sweetheart?" he asks, holding my arms.

"Tony... Tony—he was in the room..." I explain, my voice quavering and his face hardens. "He tried to touch me—"

"I swear I'm going to kill him—" he mutters, eyes cold as he steps around me to walk into the hotel before I pull him back to me.

"No—no please," I plead, looking at him with tears in my eyes and his face softens. "Please don't go—don’t leave me."

I wrap my hands around his waist, burying my head into his chest while he pulls me closer to himself, wrapping his arms around my head.

"I'm sorry," his voice quivering. "I'm so sorry baby."

Dante runs into the hotel, probably going to look for Tony but I didn't care about any of it anymore, all I wanted was just to be with Grey.

He continues to say soothing words to me while rubbing my back.

I'm safe. I'm with my safe haven.

"Thank you." I say to my doctor, who just nods at me before walking out of the room.

I move her hair away from her face, watching how tight she was holding my index finger.

My heart clenches at the sight, anger making my blood boil at what would have happened if she hadn't escaped him.

The door bursts open, "Boss!"

I threw him a glare and Dante halts in his tracks, staring at me wide-eyed.

"She just fell asleep," I say to him with a warning tone in my voice. "If you make any noise to wake her up, I'd kill you."

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, tiptoeing to where we were seated. "we found him."

"You found Tony?" I inquire with clenched fists.

"Yes," he hands me his phone. "he's been laying low for a while now. Seemed like he got into drug dealing again, and fell into bad hands."

"What are you saying?" I ask and Dante scroll through the pictures on the phone before stopping to show me one and I wish he didn't.

"He was murdered three hours after leaving the hotel," he says. "I think he came to the hotel to ask for money but the leader of the cartel had him tailed and after he sneaked back out of the hotel, he was killed."

I didn't know how to feel about this. I hate my brother, I really do, but he was still my brother.

"You can go." I say to Dante who just nods, walking out of the room after taking his phone.

How'd I break the news to our parents? My father would still find a way to put the blame on me.

I was deep in thoughts that I didn't even notice Annabelle open her eyes. I was unconsciously running my fingers through her hair soothingly and she placed her hand on mine to stop the movements.

"Are you okay?" she asks in a small voice, looking up at me.

"I should be asking you that mi sol," I rub her cheeks. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am, but really," she push herself up to sit before scooting over to my side so I can wrap my hand around her. "are you okay?"

"No."

"I'm so sorry about the news."

"How did you—"

"I wasn't really asleep when Dante told you about it."

"I'm okay and I'm also not okay."

She sits up, opening her arms wide and I smile. I place my head on her chest and she tries to wrap her hands around my shoulders.

"You can lie down here for how long you want," she suggests, placing her chin on my head. "I'd also stand with you."

"Thank you baby."

"Anything for you."

I'm just asking because I'm curious but how do you guys imagine both Grey and Annabelle?

next chapter would be up tomorrow<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 43.2K 37
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ "Hey Daddy," she swerved slowly, her chocolate brown eyes dancing with mischief as she inspected me. "I don't fuck with you Sophi...
4.7M 65.2K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
1.5M 52.4K 38
"I want to defile you, destroy you, corrupt you in the most sinfully beautiful way. Break you until you're completely mine." "And then?" "Then I'll...
2.9M 79K 48
When a downcast, introverted, and unmotivated twenty-eight-year-old hooks up with a stranger at a bar, the last thing she expected was to see him at...