š– š—…š—… š–³š—ˆš—ˆ š–¶š–¾š—…š—… | š–¢š—...

By mochiminie_

"š–Ø š—‹š–¾š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹ š—…š—ˆš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š—’š—ˆš—Ž." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗļæ½... More

š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾
š—‚ : š–²š—š–ŗš—š–¾ š–®š–æ š–¦š—‹š–ŗš–¼š–¾
š—‚š—‚. š–„š—ˆš—‹š—€š–¾š—š–暝—Žš—…
š—‚š—‚š—‚. š–²š—š–ŗš—‹š— š–®š–æ š–²š—ˆš—†š–¾š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€ š–­š–¾š—
š—‚š—. š–«š–ŗš—š–¾ š–µš–ŗš—…š–¾š—‡š—š—‚š—‡š–¾ š–”š—…š—Žš–¾š—Œ
š—. š–„š–¾š–ŗš—‹š—…š–¾š—Œš—Œ
š—š—‚. š–Øš—‡ š–³š—š—‚š—Œ š–Æš—š—ˆš—š—ˆš—€š—‹š–ŗš—‰š—
š—š—‚š—‚. š–±š–¾š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹ š–¬š–¾
š—š—‚š—‚š—‚. š–²š—†š–ŗš—…š—… š–Øš—‡š–¼š—ˆš—‡š—š–¾š—‡š—‚š–¾š—‡š–¼š–¾š—Œ
š—‚š—‘. š–§š–¾š—…š—…š—ˆ, š–¬š—‚š—Œš—š–¾š—‹ š–”š–¾š–ŗš—‹
š—‘. 5 š– š–¬ š–±š–¾š—†š—‚š—‡š—‚š—Œš–¼š–¾š—‡š–¼š–¾
š—‘š—‚š—‚. š–²š—š–ŗš—’ š–¬š–¾ š–³š—ˆš—‡š—‚š—€š—š—
š—‘š—‚š—‚š—‚. š–£š—ˆš—‡'š— š–²š—š—‹š–ŗš—’ š– š—š–ŗš—’
š—‘š—‚š—. š–«š—ˆš—Œš— š–”š—Žš— š–„š—ˆš—Žš—‡š–½
š—‘š—. š–„š—ˆš—‹š—€š–¾š— š–¬š–¾ š–­š—ˆš—
š—‘š—š—‚. š–²š—ˆš—ˆš—‡ š–øš—ˆš—Ž'š—…š—… š–¦š–¾š— š–”š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹
š–¤š—‰š—‚š—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ : š–«š—ˆš—š–¾š—‹
š– š—…š—… š–³š—ˆš—ˆ š–¶š–¾š—…š—… : š–Æš—…š–ŗš—’š—…š—‚š—Œš—

š—‘š—‚. š–³š—ˆš–½š–ŗš—’ š–¶š–ŗš—Œ š–  š–„š–ŗš—‚š—‹š—’š—š–ŗš—…š–¾

3.6K 370 600
By mochiminie_

Choi Beomgyu.

2nd of July.

The more I grew familiar with Y/N's presence, the closer we bonded. I could finally notice her mood lift up as her month-long sadness and dull facade gradually disappeared. Her smiles turned brighter. Her giggles rang more often around the unit. She started dancing around, hummed jolly tunes, and cracked silly jokes every now and then.

Summer ticked the red digits off the calendar. The golden sun casted its warm rays through the curtained windows. Today, Y/N and I agreed to wash our clothes together. Knowing her, she loved playing with bubbles. So, I took a break off my job and stayed with her all day, bringing a soapy basin into the balcony and splashed as we brushed our shirts and pants.

"This morning, I saw a cookbook while I was in the storage." Y/N narrated, squeezing her blouse. "I flipped through it, but they were all vegetable-related recipes."

"Yeah," I grimaced. "My mom gave it to me years ago. She probably thought it'd be handy. Jokes on her, I don't like veggies."

"Vegetables are healthy, especially potatoes. I love potatoes."

"You can never hate on potatoes." I agreed. "They're versatile. You can fry them, bake them, turn them into crisps."

"See?"

"I just don't like the leafy greens and boy, don't even get me started with tomatoes."

Y/N gave me a weirded look. "A tomato isn't a vegetable, it's a fruit."

"Huh?" I frowned. "It is?"

"I think so."

Gagging, I discarded the topic. I shaped my right hand into a circle and blew. A wobbly bubble parted from my fingers and floated towards Y/N. She beamed, dipping her hand into the soapy water to replicate my actions. Two glistening bubbles now danced around each other, drifting lazily as sunlight hit their rainbow surface. I absently smiled.

"I don't usually handwash my clothes since I find it very exhausting," I confessed. "But, hey, at least you're here."

Y/N dunked her skirt into the basin. "What's that got to do with my presence?"

"You make things.." I trailed off. "..better."

Y/N's lips twitched into a flustered smile. I silently giggled at her cuteness. She pretended not to give a damn. She took a pair of socks, tossed it straight into the water, earning a splash, and scrubbed. I scooted closer.

"I'm almost done." She announced. "Hurry up, Beomgyu."

"Eh, the laundry can wait." I refused. "I just want to sit here and do nothing."

"Why?"

"No reason."

"Ah, of course." She haughtily scoffed. "I understand. You've already had had enough with your career anyway."

My ears perked up. "Hey, Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"What were your dreams? Your aspirations perhaps?"

"My dreams and aspirations," Y/N tapped her chin. "Well, I've always wanted to become a daycare teacher."

I fondly smiled. "Reason?"

"I like kids. If you look through the photo album, you'll see pictures of me when I was five, embracing my advisers."

"You skimmed?"

"I did," she grinned. "I wasn't able to recall much, but that's alright. I had fun walking down the memory lane regardless."

I proudly ruffled her dry hair. Y/N winced as soap-suds permeated her head.

"Oi!" She gritted. "Look what you did!"

"Aww, you got yourself a cute, little hat!"

"It's not funny! Rinse it off!"

"Are you sure?" I smirked, grabbing a bucket. "Fine then. Brace yourself."

Y/N frantically rose to her feet as I approached her. She held out her arms in defense. I threatened to splash her face with water, although it was all just a prank.

"Beomgyu!" She screeched, pressing herself against the railings. "Stop, I swear to God!"

"Scared to get wet?" I teased. "Come on, you need a bath!"

Without a warning, Y/N pounced on me. I fell back with a nasty thud. Clear water spilled all over the floor as she straddled me. I tried to break free, but she wouldn't budge.

"Get off!" I nervously laughed. "Seriously, this girl—"

SPLASH!

Third Person.

Beomgyu froze in shock as cold water hit his face. Y/N slowly backed out, a sorry look evident on her thunderstruck face. Beomgyu shot her a playful glare, his hair dripping from the icy surprise.

"I'm sorry," Y/N gulped. "I had to fight and escape."

"Fight and escape," Beomgyu parroted, sauntering to her. "Oh, you better run."

Y/N wasted no time. She bolted straight to the living room, leaving Beomgyu and his squeaky shoes outside. However, he was already far gone. He took off his pair of Converse and dashed across the hall, stamping wet footprints on the carpet. Y/N screamed, heading towards the kitchen to hide. She picked up a random pillow and catapulted. Beomgyu successfully dodged. He held out his soapy arms, grunting.

"Today was a fairytale. You were the prince, I used to be a damsel in distress."

"You took me by the hand, and you picked me up at six. Today was a fairytale. Today was a fairytale."

Beomgyu and Y/N ran like kids. Laughter, squeals, and screeches filled the once dull air as the pair threw tiny items at each other. Y/N hid behind the marble counter, wearing a steel casserole pot over her head for protection. Beomgyu was by the fridge, holding a bag of flour and a laddle.

"Surrender, you wicked witch!" Beomgyu dramatically wailed. "For I, the Prince, am here to banish you!"

"Fuck off!" Y/N chortled. "Wish-woosh, skidaddle-skidoodle, your mighty sword turns into noodle!"

Beomgyu faked a cry as he let go of the laddle. He theatrically dropped on his knees, whining. Y/N giggled.

"Today was a fairytale. I wore a dress, you wore a dark gray t-shirt."

"You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess. Today was a fairytale."

Y/N took the chance to charge. She snatched the bag of flour from her friend and grabbed a handful. Beomgyu scrambled to his feet, only to to get blasted right on the face, again.

"Oi!" He yelled. "This is so unfair!"

"What a loser."

"I'm not a loser!"

Desperate, Beomgyu launched himself forward. He tackled the girl with great ease, causing her to squirm under his presence. Beomgyu smirked.

"Time slows down whenever you're around. Can you feel this magic in the air?"

"It must have been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there."

"It must have been the way. Today was a fairytale. It must have been the way. Today was a fairytale."

He mischievously smothered flour all over Y/N's face, causing the girl to wheeze and cough. She tried to get him off, but he wouldn't budge. Beomgyu bursted in laughter, seeing how she looked like a half-baked clown.

"You should see yourself right now," he teased. "Honk, honk, here comes the jester."

"Fuck off!" Y/N grumpily pushed him. "I can't breathe! You're way too heavy!"

Beomgyu lazily rolled to the side. Y/N immediately sat up, lips carved into a frown as she wobbled to her feet.

"Today was a fairytale. You've got a smile, takes me to another planet."

"Every move you make everything you say is right. Today was a fairytale."

Beomgyu mindlessly followed her. Y/N was on her own, rinsing her face. He watched her grimace, admiring the way she scrunched her nose in annoyance. He grabbed a roll of paper towel and waited.

"Let me help you, princess."

Y/N scoffed. "Didn't you just call me a witch?"

"No, you're not a witch," Beomgyu smiled. "But if you insist, then my, my, what a beautiful one you are."

Y/N's cheeks heated. She tried to think of a comeback, but her mind went haywire. She turned off the running faucet and clenched her fists in fluster.

"Today was a fairytale. All that I can say is now it's getting so much clearer."

"Nothing made sense 'til the time I saw your face. Today was a fairytale."

Beomgyu made her face him. He gently dabbed the excess droplets off her forehead, cheeks, and chin. Y/N shifted her gaze elsewhere. A sudden rise of tension enveloped the two. Silence took over once again and none of them knew how to break the ice.

Y/N anxiously bit her bottom lip. Beomgyu found it cute. He slowly drew a line down her neck with his point finger. Y/N shivered at his clothed touch.

"We.." She croaked. "..the laundry."

"It's okay," Beomgyu breathed. "It can wait."

"Time slows down whenever you're around, yeah. But can you feel this magic in the air?"

"It must have been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there."

"It must have been the way. Today was a fairytale. It must have been the way. Today was a fairytale."

Beomgyu parted her baby hairs and beamed. He rested his thumbs on the softness of her cheeks, pressing them. Y/N absently gripped on his wet shirt.

"I feel funny," she admitted.

"Hmm? What do you mean, darling?"

"My heart is going berserk and my stomach is churning."

"Ah," Beomgyu pleasantly grinned. "I see."

"Time slows down whenever you're around. I can feel my heart. It's beating in my chest."

"Did you feel it? I can't put this down."

Y/N stared up at him with a lovesick glimmer in her eyes. If anything, she had been crushing on him since the day she the left Cornelia Street. Scared to break their bond, she decided not to tell. But Beomgyu was kind, and loving, and sweet. She found it hard to resist, really. Unbeknownst to her, Beomgyu had already fallen too. He was eager to make her his, he just didn't know how.

Y/N broke contact and waddled off. Beomgyu stood still, confused.

"But can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me."

"Fell in love when I saw you standing there. It must have been the way."

Y/N came back with a camera. Giggling, she aimed the lens at her friend who remained clueless. His flour-covered face made it even better. Snickering, Y/N clicked on the shutter. A sudden flash of light flooded Beomgyu's vision, causing him to flinch.

Snap!

Beomgyu frowned. "What was that for?"

"Memories," Y/N smirked, waving the Polaroid in front of him. "You look.. Ridiculous."

"For the love of God," he whined. "Stop it."

But Y/N took another shot. Beomgyu jolted once more. With a fake scowl, he grabbed her by the waist and made her hold the camera overhead. Daring, he inched forward.

"Well then," he cooed. "Capture this."

"But can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me."

"Fell in love when I saw you standing there. It must have been the way."

"Today was a fairytale. It must have been the way. Today was a fairytale."

It was now or never. Beomgyu stooped in for a kiss. Y/N paused for a bit, trying to register what just happened. Beomgyu pushed her thumb towards the shutter and together, they pressed.

Snap!

Y/N carefully set the camera aside. Beomgyu held her close, his large hands caressing her frame. Y/N draped her arms around his neck, her teeth shyly tugging on his bottom lip. Beomgyu let out a breathy chuckle before pulling away. Y/N leaned her head against his chest and watched as the last film whirred out. She smiled.

"I loved that."

Beomgyu smoothed her hair. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 3K 19
"š–¶š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š–Ø š–½š—‹š–¾š–ŗš—† š—š—‚š—š— š—†š—’ š–¾š—’š–¾š—Œ š—ˆš—‰š–¾š—‡." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‹š—Œ š—ˆš—‹ š–ŗš—š—š—‚...
34.8K 2.1K 10
[š™² š™¾ š™¼ š™æ š™» š™“ ššƒ š™“ š™³] š—–š—µš—¼š—¶ š—•š—²š—¼š—ŗš—“š˜†š˜‚ š˜„š—®š˜€ š—® š—»š—¼š—暝—ŗš—®š—¹ š˜š—暝—®š—»š˜€š—³š—²š—暝—²š—² š˜„š—µš—¼ š—µš—®š—± š—® š—°š—暝˜‚š˜€š—µ š—¼š—» š˜š—µš—² š—ŗš—¼š˜€š˜ š—¹ļæ½...
20.1K 560 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
170K 13.6K 20
"š–³š—ˆ š–暝–ŗš—…š—… š—‚š—‡ š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ š—ˆš—‹ š—š—ˆ š—€š—‚š—š–¾ š—š—‚š—† š—š—š–¾ š—š–ŗš—Œš—š–¾ š—ˆš–æ š—š—‚š—Œ š—ˆš—š—‡ š—†š–¾š–½š—‚š–¼š—‚š—‡š–¾." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œ...