๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™‡โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‘๐™€ (Gษชแด ...

Av Moonie_yx

A ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ Fแด€ษดา“ษชแด„ โฃ๏ธŽ โ€ผ๏ธMIGHT NOT FOLLOWING THE MANGA/ ANIME PLOTโ€ผ๏ธ "ษช า“แด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ แด... Mer

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ :)
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ด ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’?????
๐ธ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ป๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
oho
Cheating
The truth
I like you
Game
...pain
He saved me???
My house :)))
CHP 15

๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 

2.2K 63 6
Av Moonie_yx

Chp 1:

Y/N's POV:

BZZZZZZZ! BZZZZZ!

"Ahh...shut up..." My hand reached the phone that broke my wonderful dream and stopped the alarm. I lazed on my bed for 5 seconds and got up immediately. I checked the time on my phone and it's 4:05am now.

'Tch, I'm five minutes late.'

I quickly threw my blanket away and went straight into the bathroom. The first thing I saw when I closed the bathroom door was myself in the mirror.

'Hahh...my dark circles got worse again...'

I took off my pyjamas and stepped into the shower. I swear to god, a morning shower is the best, especially when you bathe with cold water.

After showering, I changed into my house clothes instead of my school uniform and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and stood there for a few minutes figuring out what to cook today. But, no ideas had popped up in my head.

"Gah, screw it! I'm just gonna do some simple bento today." I mumbled to myself and took out the ingredients that I needed and started preparing my lunch box. Thanks to my infinite years of cooking, I finished preparing it within 20 minutes.

I arranged all the food in my lunch box neatly and packed it in my lunch bag. I took a quick look at the clock and it's 5am now.I changed to my sports attire and went outside to jog.

~Anata no subete ga
Katachi wo nakushite mo
Eien ni boku no naka de ikiteku yo
Sayonara dekizu ni
Aruki dasu boku to
Zutto issho ni~

'Ahh, it's been a while since Mafuyu sang this song...' I thought to myself even though I knew they performed three days ago. I kept on playing this song on loop in my earphones all the way when I was running until the sun began to rise as a sign for me to go home.

I unlocked the door of the house and then prepared breakfast. Since I wasn't really in a good mood today, I just cooked a simple egg toast for myself,

and my brother, Haruki.

I placed both of our plates on the dining table and went straight to his room, just to see him snoring peacefully on his bed.

'Fuck that asshole, did he not know what time is it now?!' I rolled my eyes and ran straight to him. I lifted one of my legs up and put all of my energy into it and kicked him off his bed.

A loud thud was formed when he fell down on the floor on his face.

"OUCH! What are you doing, Y/N? That's painful!" Brother seemed full of energy right now. I knew the 'kicking his ass off the bed' technique is suitable for him.

"Yaya, whatever. Go wash up and eat your breakfast, you're gonna be late for your work." I ignored his whine and went out of his room.

I changed into my school uniform and went to have breakfast. Brother then came to have his breakfast a few minutes later.

"Hey, Y/N. How was our performance on that day?" Brother asked.

"God dammit, it's the third day already and you're still asking???" I aggressively put down my phone and glared at him.

"Okay okay, chill. Just say that you liked that performance, can't you?" He stopped asking and lowered down his head to eat his toast.

Yes, I liked the performance. I was simply amazed by Mafuyu's singing and the band's performance that day was awfully awesome. But that day was my worst day ever.

Flashback (Y/N's POV)

After their first performance, the audience clapped so loud, some were even crying. I was so proud of them. Soon, I noticed that Uenoyama and Mafuyu were running to the backstage area.

I was curious. Since I got the 'staff' pass, why not go check it out? I hardly managed to go past the crowds and ran into the backstage area. I ran down the staircase and saw Mafuyu talking to Uenoyama. I did not want to interrupt them, so I stayed at my position where they couldn't really see me.

"Thanks...Thanks for getting me this far..." Mafuyu thanked Uenoyama while holding back his tears. "Thank-" Mafuyu was going to say thank you once again until Uenoyama pressed his lips on his.

Uenoyama kissed Mafuyu.

My eyes widened and soon filled with tears.

I left that place and ran outside. The music played inside the club (let's just call it club) was loud but I didn't seem to hear anything besides my sobs.

'So the person you like is Mafuyu...' The more I think of it, the more the tears are falling down from my cheeks.

"Damn it...I waited two years for you just to see you end up with another person... I'm such an idiot." I mumbled to myself while intensely rubbing off my tears.

I finally stopped my tears and gathered up my courage to go into the club again looking like nothing happened. I missed the second performance of my brother's band but I enjoyed the festival. Kinda.

My brother invited me to drink with him but I refused and said that I needed some fresh air outside. He showed a confused expression to me but still said okay. I went out and just walked around until I bumped into Uenoyama.

"Oh, Y/N? What are you doing here? Isn't Haruki still inside?" He asked.

"Oh, err, I was just walking around." I lowered down my head a little to avoid eye contact with him. I'm scared to face him now for some reason.

"You looked unhappy though. Do you not like our band's performance?" He bent down his body, trying to have me look at him.

"Errr, no, that's not it... I enjoyed it very much." I kept on lowering my head and he kept bending down his body.

"Uhh, stop!" I was annoyed and looked him in his eyes.

"You're finally looking at me, huh? What is it? What happened to you?"

"Nothing! It's none of your business." I walked past him and he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Wait, we've been friends for so long, you can..you can talk to me." Uenoyama said.

I was annoyed for some reason and swung away his hand and glared at him.

"I SAID IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I yelled.

He was shocked. I was startled at my own words too. "Sorry..." I apologised and ran away.

Now it's really over...

Flashback ends

Y/N's POV:

I reached the school earlier than I thought. I put down my bag and left the class to the basketball court.

"Ohayo, Y/N!" Shogo waved at me. Was that dude always this early to school???

"Ohayo, playing basketball this early?" I asked as he ran towards me.

"I've nothing to do, so why not? Wanna join me?" It was only me and him in the court right now.

"Sure. Lend me your clothes." We are close friends because of Uenoyama, and lending clothes is pretty common between us.

I practiced with him until some of his teammates came in. Shogo asked me to join them but I was not in the mood so I declined and just sat down at the bench, watching them play until the school bell rang and we all changed to our uniform then went back to our class.

I made eye contact with Uenoyama and broke it immediately. I went straight back to my place which is beside Uenoyama while Shogo aggressively waved at him and Ueki, who was talking with Uenoyama.

'God dammit, why did I choose to sit here?? This is freaking awkward!' I thought to myself. I took out my phone and saw one unread message from Uenoyama which was sent just now.

What the heck? Can't he just talk to- oh wait, we just got into a fight (probably) yesterday.

[Uenoyama: Let's talk after school.]

[Me: Ok, sure.]

I wondered what he would say to me... did he find out something? Oh no, then that's bad, he can't find out my feelings now! What if he hates me?? Is he going to unfriend me??? No no no, he's not that narrow hearted... urghhh, then what is it he wanted to talk about???

No one can answer my questions obviously.

Our class teacher came in and the ordinary school life continued. Kageyama kept on staring at me during class and made me feel a little uncomfortable. He didn't even go to meet Mafuyu during lunch break just to 'observe' me!!

Jeez...his actions are making me not look forward to meeting him after school.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

325K 21.4K 38
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ". ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
631K 18.9K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
14.2K 518 17
๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด; ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† "๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ...
179K 5.9K 18
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข. - ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ