γ€Ž danganronpa horror 』

By darlingaphystia

horΒ·ror /ˈhΓ΄rΙ™r/ noun 1. an intense feeling of fear, shock, or disgust. "the children screamed in horror." St... More

Arguments
Secrets
Floating
Growing Up
Cameras
Mine Now
Their Dolls

Dishes

25 7 1
By darlingaphystia

Shuichi's POV

I was humming as I washed the dishes, scrubbing them clean. I sighed, waiting for my sister to come home. 

My sister was 19. I was 16. 

I finished doing the dishes, putting them in the closet. 

I went upstairs, needing the restroom. As I skipped upstairs, I heard the front door open. I didn't pay it any mind, thinking it was Sonia. As I washed my hands with the lavender soap my sister  had gotten me, I heard a voice.

"Honey, dinner's ready!" My mother called downstairs.

I locked the door. 

I had my hands clasped over my mouth, tears welling up in my eyes. I shook back and forth in the empty bathtub, knowing damn well we buried her a week ago. 

The shower curtains flew to the side.

"Remember when we used to play hide and seek in the garden, Shuichi? I always found you. It's not nice to hide from your dear mother, son. I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson." I saw something glimmer, coming from her hand.

Hide and Seek was never my favorite game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...