Rise of the Guardians One-Sho...

By lostgirl2411

I've never been good at bios so all I can say is hello to everyone who has found this book. If you're one of... More

Introduction
Two years
Missing Piece
One Year
A Week
He Snapped
A Terrible Thing
Realizing the Cruel Truth
The Past
Ridley Messed Up
Bunny Almost Kills
Lover
Better For You
Second Chance
Overthinking
The Story
Her Broken Heart
Fatherly Instincts
Birthday?
Ideas
Three of Them
Taking Care of a Baby
I'm Not Sure
Brother
Payback
Don't be Afraid
Into the Storm
Be Brave
Leaving
Accident
Struggling
Questions
He's Mad
The Night
Sleep
Gift
Haunted
I Should Go
Family Talk
Instincts
The Life of...
News
Believers
Wrongly Defensive
Silent Mind
Connecting Dreams
Nowhere yet Everywhere
Ideas pt. 2
I'd Choose You
Is This Love?
Trains
New Guardian
Trust Me Again?
Hello World
Two Ideas
Back from Hiatus.
A Drunk Exchange
1:35 pm
Shoes
Nightmare Sleep
The First Time He Cried
Back Again
Swapping Places
Nightmare but Make It Awkward
Introducing Them
Sick Author
Sleepwalking
Opposite Lovers
Wildfire
accident
I Was Made For Loving You
Saved Chapters?
Bad Hands
The Other Life
The First Book
Past, Present, and Future
Shifting
Sophie Bennett
Manny's View
A Christmas Letter
Happy New Year
His Believers
Lyric Idea
The Truth
Picnic
Archie's Nightmare
She's Hurt, He's Hurt
The Warriors
Cold and Dark
Valentine's Day
Four Hours
You Love Me?
Lyrics pt.2
Singing & Sick
Mastermind
The Last Chapter.
new story
requests & ideas

Sick Moments

366 10 10
By lostgirl2411

A collection of many times Jack has gotten sick around someone. It shows the special way each person takes care of him, this is before and after the Fade happened. 

--------------------------

Seraphina

"That didn't sound good." Stray said in a low tone as he ran his fingers through Jack's hair. They were sitting around in Seraphina's fields for an off day. Jack was laying beside him with a cough. He hadn't really paid attention to the boy's cough until now. It didn't sound good at all. He put a hand on Jack's shoulder as he rolled over. The boy was asleep after having so long of a work day.

"What didn't sound good?" Noah sat beside him as he took his hand. He frowned at the sight of Jack curled up beside Stray. His head was leaned against Stray's leg as his hand ran through the white hair.

"He's coughing in his sleep, it doesn't sound good." As if Jack heard him, another cough went through him. Jack's body jerked with the force of the cough. Stray moved him to sit up a little bit more to breath better. He put a hand on his forehead to feel there was a cold sweat, literally. He looked at Noah who was now getting up.

"I'm going to get Seraphina."

She put a hand over Jack's to wake him up. It was obvious that he had a Seasonal cold. It was a time where every seasonal got flu like symptoms for at least three days. She has never helped Jack or seen him go through it because he never stuck around to let them help. She put a hand on his forehead before slowly waking him up. He groaned before looking at her with cloudy eyes.

"Jack? You need to get up."  He tried to turn over into the grass but she stopped him. He glared at her which she ignored. She remembered Bunny telling her that Jack could sometimes get grumpy when he felt sick.

" 'M fine right here." She laughed softly at the slurred words when he curled into the grass. She ran a hand over his hair before picking him up. There was a part of her that was sad at the fact he weighed so little she could pick him up easily. She took him inside to the living area of the palace before telling one of the sprites to get some of the hot tea. 

"You may be fine but I'm not leaving you out here coughing like this." She went to tell Stray to get Bunny but remembered Easter was coming very soon. He had no one to help him other than the yetis if North gave some of them like last year so she couldn't call him right now. 

Seraphina laid him down on one of the couches before running a hand over his face. She smiled when he looked at her. The tea was brought to them as she helped him drink some of it. He leaned into the couch after he finished while she sat watch over him, running a hand through his hair. He was grumbling and complain the whole time except to lean into the touch. 

"I don't wanna be here. I get sick alone, Seraphina." She let her thumb run across his cheek before tilting her head to look him in the eye better. Bunny's warning about his attitude was becoming ever more true every passing moment. It had been about three hours of him going in and out of sleep while she sat with him. 

"You're not alone anymore." He frowned before turning away from her. She dropped her hand before looking back at the doorway. He was becoming even more upset with whining and whimpering like he was looking for something that wasn't her. The way he was curling around his self and pushing away from her hand like a kit she knew who he was looking for. 

"Do you want me to get, Bunny?" He groaned before nodding. She turned back to Stray who was watching. He had been taking in the way Jack was getting more and more like a child as the hours went on. He had never seen Jack sick before so this was little nerve wracking. 

"Go get Aster, tell him Jack is sick." Stray left with a small smile at how much he looked like a little kid. He knew Aster was going to lose it when he found Jack was sick, especially since no one told him immediately. 

Seraphina wiped the cold sweat from his forehead before turning at the sound of a tunnel. Bunny jumped up with a twitching nose and cautious eyes. He looked at them before shaking his head, a fond yet worried look covering his face. 

"He's asleep?"

"Go away." She smiled at the grumpy tone from the boy. Bunny shook his head before walking up to the kit. He leaned down beside the couch before touching his nose to Jack's temple. Seraphina watched Jack complain but lean into the comforting touch all at the same time. 

"Thank you, Sera. I'll take him home." She heard Jack groan as Bunny picked him up. She held in a laugh as Jack fake groaned even louder despite cuddling closer to his father. 

"Your fur smells horrendous." 

"Who even uses that big of words anymore." 

Seraphina laughed as Jack continued to throw insults as Aster walked away. 

-------------------------------

Pitch

"If you get this on my rug, I will feed you to the nightmares." It was an empty threat as Jack threw up again in the bucket in front of them. The minute Jack walked into his lair he knew something was wrong. He knew the boy was going to be throwing up with how pale his face was and how he kept swallowing something down. 

"Sorry." He winced at the cracked voice before the boy leaned into him. He ran his hand through the white head of hair to find it was sweaty. He placed the back of his hand across his forehead, he was hot. 

"What's going on, Jackson? You're burning up." Pitch lifted Jack's face to find his eyes glazed over as if he was drugged. His eyes narrowed in to find a sparkle type look in his pupils. He clenched his jaw to keep his anger in check before he shifted on the sofa to where Jack could lean against his full chest, tucking the boy's head under his chin. 

"Looks like I'm going to have to have a talk with Ridley about sharing the Pookan herbs with you. You're having a bad reaction to whatever he gave you." Jack whimpered before gagging on nothing. 

"Is it going to kill me?" Pitch slowly shook his head before slowly rubbing Jack's back. 

"No but you're going to wish it did. Did this herb look like a purple candy?" Jack nodded, Pitch took a deep breath before just letting everything go quiet. He had sent a nightmare to go tell Emily in case she came back but now he was sending another one, to tell her to go full Emily mode on Ridley. 

Who gives an immortal child the equivalent of the drug Acid but strong form from an alien planet? 

-------------------------------

Nick & Andy
*before death*

"This sucks." 

"It itches." 

"In places that nothing should itch." 

Nick glared over at Benjamin who was the reason for this. Small red dots all over their skin that itched more than ant bites. Everywhere. He felt some even in the back of his throat. The local doctor thought it to be witch craft which was why they were all being split from their families to spare houses along the border of town. 

He looked over at Jack who was the worst of them. The Pox had made his face swollen with the rest of his body. They wrapped his hands up in rolls of fabric to keep from itching himself. Andy was watching him. 

"I'm kicking his ass when we are better." Jack's voice cracked. 

"Agreed." 

-----------------------------------

Manny

"I'm fine."

"And the sky is green, sit down."

"I didn't teach you sarcasm to use it on me."

"Sit down, Jackson." Jack groaned as he turned over on the cold floor to cool down. He had a fever but didn't want anyone on Earth to know he had it. They had all been caring for him so much throughout everything. He didn't want anyone to worry about him right now so he went to someone who doesn't hover but cares enough to be there. 

Manny just placed a pillow and blanket on Jack as he leaned down to run a hand over his head. He didn't need to force Jack anywhere because if he did then he'd be on Jack's list of people not to go to. He had watched Jack ignore going to certain people just to avoid overbearing actions. 

"What do you need, Jackson?" Jack stared at the wall for a second. What did he need? 

"I need just a week. A week where nothing goes wrong with anyone." Manny sighed before sitting beside Jack on the floor. 

"I wish I could give you that." 

-------------------------------

Ares

"Jack, you need to get up." Ares watched as Jack burrowed deeper into the nest. He doubted the boy even knew he was in the wrong nest. He laughed lowly as the boy just groaned louder before slowly picking his head up. 

"My head is killing me." Ares sighed before nudging Jack over to lay next to him. He ignored the thick feeling in his throat as Jack immediately turned to cuddle in on his side. He ran his paw over the back of his head as he let a purr rumble through him to calm Jack. He felt the boy slowly relax more and more before he nudged his nose on the side of  his temple. 

"Thanks, Papa." 

Ares froze as he heard the quite words. He looked down to find Jack dead asleep. 

"Always, kit." 

----------------------------

I'm gonna post 2 chapters tonight to make up for how I said I was going to be more active and then didn't...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 50.1K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
396K 8.2K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
271K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
384K 13.5K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...