Suicidal Child ||tpn x bsd x...

Autorstwa itz-stuts

ON PAUSE!! "The weak fear happiness itself. They can harm themselves on cotton wool. Sometimes they are wound... Więcej

Y/n profile + A/n
Characters
001
002
003
Love interest
004
Dark Era Y/n + A/n
005
005.5
006
007
Happy 180 reads people🥳🥳🥳
008
009
010
011
Happy 400 reads🥳🥳🥳
012
A/n
013
Thank youu sooo much for 1k
014
Announcement!!!
015
Happy new year people!!!
017
018
019
020
021
022
Updated Love interest + one shoutout
023
024
025
026
Promotion

016

504 19 4
Autorstwa itz-stuts

3rd pov:

Then they spotted a sign.

Rules:

1) Music

2) Monsters

3)Survive

All of a sudden, there was loud music, making Y/n and Emma wince, quickly covering their ears.

"The monsters are coming." A voice behind them said. "We better hide fast."

"Whenever the music plays...They appear soon after." Chuuya said.

"Wealthy man-eaters come for the cattle they raise free-range. They want to hunt like in the old days...and taste the flesh of fresh human children. Goldy Pond...That place is a playground for man-eaters. A park to indulge their most primal instincts. A top secret hunting ground."

A group of demons sat around a table.

"Well them, esteemed friends! What shall be your sport today?" A demon inquired.

"Something marbled...with more fat than muscle. Then...the white one with brown hair, around 14 years old." One demon replied. 

"I just wanna mow down one of the weaklings!" One exclaimed.

"Anything's fine, as long as I have a good time!"

"And you, Archduke Lewis?"

"Me? I'm still searching for the same kind of prey as I always do." Lewis replied. 

"A very strong human who fights back with the eyes of a killer. Although, of late...I've been remarkably remiss about it."

"And you?"

"Hmm...I don't specifically hunt humans but a Special human with ability wouldn't be so bad."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"A secret...hunting reserve?" Emma asked.

"Tell us! Is this another plantation? Or maybe they're the ones called, the 'poachers' who..."

"I knew it. You're not like the other kids. You know about the plantations...about them. And You..." The purple haired kid said while pointing at Y/n.

"You have been here haven't you?"

"Oh~ You seem to have a good memory, And for you answer i have been here" Y/n answered with a mischievous smirk.

"This isn't one of the farms. It's a secret garden...the private property of an aristocrat called Lord Bayon. You two, me, the kids here...The only reason we're still alive is for them to hunt us." The purple-haired person said

'.... What? No, wait. "Demons shan't hunt humans"...so as to keep the promise' Emma thought 

"The farms don't know about this place. It's a hidden playground."

"All the kids', you said..."

"They are just innocent newbies. Once a month, they replace all who've been eaten."

"Replace with whom...?"

"Farm kids mostly. They have some special privilege and use it to ship living cattle."

"You were saying the other kids don't know...?"

"They don't know anything at all. They think they were fortunate be born in a happy little orphanage, that they were chosen to move into a good home" Y/n said making the purple haired girl a bit shocked that she knew that  

"And then some sort of monster kidnapped them, and now keeps coming to terrorize them. That's basically how most of them see it. Anyway, we can't stay around here. Let's hurry up and find a place to hide. There's someone I want you to meet." The purple-haired person said. Then, there was a loud scream, immediately making Y/n and Emma run in a different direction.

"HEY!" The person called out for them.

"I see you~" A demon cooed as it and other demons surrounded two children. A girl shakily held a spear as she stood beside a boy who was on the ground, too scared to move. Another kid stood behind a tree, wanting to help the kids but he was too scared to face the demons. 

"I will give you kids...ten seconds!" The demon said.

"Choose one among you three for me to hunt next. Don't worry. After you decide, I'm letting the other two go."

"So, you, who's already been hurt? You, who managed to hurt one of my attendants? Or...you, who wants to betray your folk and run away?" 

The kid behind the tree gasped.

"10...9...8..." The demon began counting.

'What a pathetic little game...They're so immature. It's completely obvious that you'll just go and kill the lot anyway. A good hunt needs fierce beasts... What's the point in going after scared little bunnies?! grow tired of it. It's been a long time since any of them put up some resistance.. This isn't stimulating in the least.' Lewis thought.

'This one's hopeless too...I miss that time...There was a good game back then...We tried to outwit one another with deadly traps...The thrill of it...! It was a battle of dead bodies... really got your blood boiling...THAT'S THE TRUTH OF IT. A HUNT IS ONLY MADE INTERESTING WHEN BOTH SIDES PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE. But nowadays, look at this. Nowadays...Now-

Y/n and Emma suddenly appeared and Y/n threw an axe directly at a demon's eye, killing it, while Emma carried the kids.

"RUN!" She shouted. As fast as they appeared, Y/n and Emma disappeared just as quickly.

"Dammit...That little.. It killed one of my attendants...!"

'Right in the eye...which means they know how to kill a demon. Even in a hopeless situation like that, they dared to jump in with but a single axe, with no hesitation...the eyes of killers. Magnificent! Perhaps I can finally find some entertainment. I haven't felt like this since the time I faced them...' Lewis thought.

"You two are my prey now. You will never get away." Y/n and Emma now stood with the kids and the same purple-hair person from earlier. They made sure to find check whether or no the pursuers had followed them.

Y/n and Emma now stood with the kids and the same purple hair person from earlier. They made sure to find check whether or no the pursuers had followed them.

"Idiots!" The purple-haired person said, hitting Y/n and Emma on the head. 

"Are you two out of your minds?! Just when I thought you had run for it, all of a sudden...turns out you came to help these kids you don't even know! Are you stupid?!"

"Yes." Emma replied.

"Calm down~ I knew nothing would happen~" Y/n cooed 

"You even had to go and get the worst of them too...That one is no laughing matter...the one with a hat..."

"Say...the demons...I mean, the monsters who come to these, hm, grounds...are they always the same ones?" Emma asked.

"Yes, but why?"

"How many?"

"Five demons, i mean not counting the attendants and i clearly remember one of them being a human"

"Huh? A human?"

"Ahh..."Y/n nodded to herself in acknowledgement.

"How can a human work with demons in hunting children..." Emma mumbled to herself in bit of a shock.

"Sunshine, Just like mama worked with the demons back in out plantation." Y/n said while patting her shoulder.

"Soo how many humans do they catch?" Emma asked 

"Usually some 50 at best...Right now, it should be around that number..."

"Do they come to hunt every day?"

"No, about once every 3 days...But never mind that! We don't have to fool around! We really should get away right now and find a place to hide. Even if they're not actually tracking us right now, they will be soon enough. And other monsters could also spot us and come-"

"But...!" Emma tried to argue.

"Go, go! We can deal with this! You go!" The injured boy said.

"And thanks...Thanks, you three. You really risked your lives to save us. I can run just fine already. Only gotta rest for a little bit and I'll go. It's okay, so..." 

"Got it. Then let's split up and get away." Emma smiled as Y/n grinned.

"But... where to? And you're still bleeding." The young girl they saved said. 

Y/n then told them, "We bought some time, so head downwind and find a place to hide. If you stay downwind, it'll give them trouble picking up the scent or blood or any sound. But try not to leave tracks behind and make sure to keep watch for their tracks so you can run before they find you."

"However, if they corner you and you can't escape, tell them to come after Emma and me. Tell them, 'One is 63194 and the other is 82184, both from Grace Field. First come, first served.', got it? Just say something like that and you'll be fine." Y/n said with a blank face before grinning and making a goofy face.

"I am Y/n and this ball of sunshine next to me is Emma. Who are you guys?"

"Theo"

"Monica"

"Jake"

"Well then, let's me again later!" Emma smiled before she ran off with Y/n and the purple-haired persons from before.

"...Well, in that case, I feel like you were all too easily convinced to leave them behind." "Well, a group as large as five would attract attention, and Theo's bleeding...I've got mixed feelings about it...but..." Emma said.

"Staying with us is dangerous. I believe those two demons are coming after us in particular." Y/n said in all seriousness.

"I see...Given that it was probably the best course of action." The purple-haired person said. 

"And, by the same token, you should get away from us too!" Emma told them. 

"Shut up. As if I'd let myself get killed by the likes of you. Do you get it? The crucial thing is to buy time. If you manage to stay hidden until the music plays again, you're saved from this hunt."

"...Right, but...There's something I'd like to do while we run." Emma said.

Y/n and Emma halted, making the purple-haired person stop in confusion.

"Look. The demons don't seem to be taking any care in hiding their tracks, even though they're very smart. Anyway, what's clear is that our side can track them too." Y/n said calmly. 

"And?"

"I'll try to stay one step ahead of the demons, get to the children before them, and help those too scared to run. Maybe there's nothing I can really do...But I still want to help as many kids as possible." Emma continued.

"Because you can't just ignore them?" The purple-haired person asked.

"Yes!" Emma confirmed.

"As caring as always, my sunshine!" Y/n grinned.

"...Dealing with you is kind of a pain." The purple-haired person sighed.

"We get told that a lot." Y/n and Emma said. 

"Ok, I get it. But if things go south, I'm taking you two to a safe place. By force, if I have to."

'My targets... 'Lewis thought, holding the of the attendants. that was used to kill one

'You know....I can't wait to track you down and kill you. But not now.' 

Theo, Monica, and Jake stood in horror as Lewis stood in front of them.

"RUN!!"

'It's still too easy for you. You're not ready yet. Except the one with the brown eyes 'Lewis rose the axe and struck.

'Well then, let's make you stronger. Sweeter."

"The important thing is to buy time. Run and hide until the music plays again, and you're saved."

'I'll help the kids get away...As many of them as I can. I won't let them die. When someone is right before my eyes, within my reach...I just have to help them!' Emma thought as she ran in the forest with Y/n and the purple-haired kid, helping any children they could.

After a long while, music played once again, indicating that the hunt was over. As it played, many disheveled kids walked in one direction with somber expressions.

"It's over..." Emma said. 

'We're safe...? '

"Is anyone hurt?!" A boy yelled out.

"Come here for help!!" Another shouted as he stood beside the other, carrying first-aid kits.

Y/n shook in her place with a nervous expression as she refrained from running and consuming medicine, just so she could commit suicide, maybe even inviting Emma and the purple-haired stranger. Emma felt him shaking beside her so she looked at her and then at what she was looking at. She deadpanned with a smile.

'I can't take these now cause the others will need it right now and their results aren't even that sure i will probably just faint and wake up later like i did the last time at home . Ah~ i 'm exhausted from living~ ' Y//n thought as she started sulking.

'At least she's refraining herself from taking the medicine. The stocks might be limited after all.' She thought.

Y/n and Emma perked up when they remembered something. More like someone.

'Oh right! Theo was hurt! ' Emma thought as she and Y/n searched for him and the other two.

"Theo! Monica! Jake!" Emma called out.

"Well then, let's meet again later!"

'How is Theo doing with that injury? Monica and Jake must be fine too...right? '

Then, they spotted Theo.

'Phew, there he is.' Emma thought with a smile as Y/n narrowed her eyes, looking at Theo.

"Theo-!"Y/n stopped her from saying anything as he pointed something out.

"He's alone, Emma." Y/n said, trying to imply something.

"Y/n...? Emma...?" Theo said.

"Where's...Monica and Jake?" Emma asked with a horrified expression as Y/n glanced at her.

A few moments earlier~

'but...I cant! if tell that horrible thing, Y/n and Emma will...' Theo thought.

Theo had nowhere to run as Lewis towered over him.

"E-Eh..." He said, horrified. 

'What...am i doing?'

"Theo!!" Monica yelled as she and Jake turned their heads to him.

'Hunting rabbits is poor sport- However, this will make you both, well one of you, all the more stronger...and delicious. I want that 'animosity' of yours.' Lewis thought, picturing Y/n and Emma's death glares.

(Y/n's what he imagined)

(Emma's)

"THEO!! RUN!!!" Monic and Jake exclaimed. As Lewis brought the axe down, Jake appeared in front of Theo with his arms stretched out.

"Brother..." Theo said, horrified.

Lewis was silent. 

'Sorry for being a crappy coward of a brother...I can't even say how I felt after that...So ashamed and pathetic and miserable! This time is different! Even if I'm shaking with fear...I'm still your brother!! 'He thought.

"It'll be fine! Go, run! And...LIVE!!" Jake yelled before being killed.

"Live, Theo!!"

Theo and Monica ran, tears streaming down their face.

"Run, Theo! Don't look back!" Monica told him.

'Why? Why is this happening to us? This isn't real, right? My bro, Jake...Jake!! 'Theo thought as he ran. Theo and Monica ran as Lewis ran after them.

 Then, he slashed his axe.

And just like that Monica was now dead.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

(2454 words)

That's a wrap...

Hope you liked it...

Please stay safe and hope have enjoy the next part...

Stay tuned my loves....

Till we meet next time....

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.9K 311 23
Y/n L/n never knew her biological parents nor did she ever really care to know them. She had loved her adopted parents and that was enough for her. B...
53.4K 3.1K 43
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ - ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴜʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟᴀʙᴏᴜʀ." Fire burns brighter in the darkness. Evil lurks suitably amongst the shadow...
167K 4.7K 28
A girl named y/n was walking home after a long day at school to go home and watch some of her Favourite Anime Bungou stray dogs. When suddenly she di...
1.5K 43 14
: ̗̀➛ ⌜☁️⌟ Bungo Stray Dogs |·| MORALS FanFiction [Dazai x Fem!Oc] ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Presents. . . After a Tragic Exper...