stolen away, zuko

By tatesbaee

| zuko {a:tla} 1 water & fire don't usually mix but maybe this time it does - in which the daughter of a wa... More

fire and water never mixes
but this time it does
o
oo
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
book two
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
outfits <3

6

2.1K 42 5
By tatesbaee

— the pirates.
water.

all senna could think about was sokka. the water tribe boy who reminded her so much of her old life.

he reminded her of what being normal was like. an ordinary person with no bending.

the boy probably was confused on why she was with zuko in the first place. first of all, she's a water bender.

a girl who can bend water was buddies with a boy who was psychotic and dangerous. in sokkas mind, he didn't like the idea of her being around him.

i need to save her. he thought to himself.

"what's on your mind, sokka?" katara asked her brother, as she glanced around the shop they were in.

"it's...nothing."

"sure." katara didn't believe him and sokka knew she didn't.

"it's about the psycho powerful water bender isn't it?"

sokkas eyes widened, as his cheeks turned into a rosy color.

katara rolled her eyes, "she's crazy, sokka. just give up on her."

but sokka knew he couldn't. he just needed to see her again, give her the ring and ask her to come with the him.

hopefully this plan will work.

[xxxxxxxx]

senna sat in her quarter, meditating. she does this when she's stressed or well stressed. there was a knock on the door and it immediately brought her out of her trance.

"never can catch a break." she muttered, "come in!"

the door opened and a smiling iroh appeared. senna was relieved it wasn't zuko.

"i was wondering if you wanted to come help me find some new ingredients for a tea im trying to make?"

the girl smiled and nodded, "i would love to come, iroh."

so the two, plus zuko, went through every shop on the pier and iroh came to the conclusion that the ingredients he needed were not in any of these shops.

"this was the biggest waste of time. we could be getting leads on the avatar right now." zuko scowled, earning an elbow to the side by senna.

"ow!"

"lighten up, zuzu. let the old man have some fun. besides this happens to be pretty fun...." senna trailed off as her eyes landed on a dress that was in one of the shops.

it was gorgeous. an all red dress but the top was a bright red and lower half was more of a darker red.

she turned to zuko, with big puppy eyes.

zuko groaned, "go ahead. i'll be out here."

she squealed and ran in, "that dress please." senna told the worker.

she nodded and undressed the mannequin, handing the dress to senna. she then ran into one of the dressing rooms.

her old outfit was nice but not as nice as this one. she changed quickly, knowing zuko was not in a really good mood at the moment.

the dress fit her perfectly. it really brought out her eyes. staring at herself in the mirror, she heard a shout from outside.

"we don't have all day, senna!"

senna rolled her eyes. he can wait.

she grabbed her old outfit and went to go pay, "just this."

the woman nodded and was about to tell her the price but senna slammed down a bag of coins.

the woman was shocked, "this is too much."

senna shook her head, "keep it."

"finally, you take forever...." zuko stopped as the waterbender walked out of the shop and over to him.

zuko eyes blinked slowly, his mouth slightly opened as he admired the girl. senna felt her cheeks turning into a rosy color as the prince stared at her.

"hello, earth to zuko." she waved a hand in front of his face and laughed. he snapped out of whatever trance he was in and cleared his throat, "right um, uncle, he's in that shop over there. let's go."

he walked off, not even caring if the girl was with him. he just needed to get away from her.

"okay..."

the shop was actually a pirate ship which was pretty cool. senna had never seen so much treasures in her life. iroh was in his glory. everything was beautiful to him.

even a hideous statue of a monkey, "jesus that's scary." senna mumbled.

since she was quite bored, senna listened into the pirates conversation since it was very interesting, "we lost the water tribe girl and the bold monk she was traveling with." one of them said.

bold monk? water tribe girl?

"this monk, did he have an arrow on his head?" zuko asked as he joined the conversation.

so the pirates and zuko then made a deal; zuko, his firebenders and senna would get katara and the waterbending scroll, then the pirates would capture aang and bring him to zuko.

while everyone else traveled on ships, senna decided to run through the forest to search for the waterbender. she found the girl at the edge of the river, practicing her bending and failing miserably.

"you're doing it totally wrong, shift your weight through the stances. jesus, no wonder you took the scroll, you're horrible." senna smirked as she leaned against a nearby tree.

katara gasped, "what are you doing here?"

senna shrugged and began walking toward the terrible water bender, "just taking a nice stroll through the woods, hunting you down and also making fun of your bending." she laughed.

the girl opened her mouth to speak but before she could senna was right in front of her, looking at the scroll, "that's some tricky bending, huh?"

katara eyed the girl weirdly. why was she being so nice?

"try this one." senna pointed to the scroll. the move didn't look that hard but to katara it definitely was.

"i can't do that." she said, crossing her arms, "i can't even freeze water."

"watch." senna copied the steps and katara watched as the girl did it perfectly.

"how can i trust you? zuko could be hidden anywhere." katara said, her eye brow raised.

"you just have to learn to trust me." senna answered, her feet now in the water. she smiled as the cold liquid touched her skin.

katara took in the girls features. this is the first time she's ever seen the girl up close. she looked a lot like her. blue eyes, brownish hair. but fire nation clothing?

"if you're a water bender, why are you wearing fire nation clothing?" katara asked, as she rolled up the scroll and slipped it into her bag.

scroll is in bag, remember that.

"to blend in. zuko says it's safer for me to wear this instead of my tribes clothing. i don't know." the girl shrugged.

katara nodded.

but before she could say another word, senna sends a large water whip towards katara and drags her to the ground.

"i knew i couldn't trust you!" katara said from the ground and stood up.

senna smirked, "i'm a person you should never trust." she blocked kataras attack and then broke her second attack with her iconic ice wall, "i may be like you but i'll never personally be like you."

the pirates then show up and one grabs katara but she hits him with her bending and ends up running into zuko who looks down at her with a smirk, "i'll save you from the pirates."

[xxxxxxxx]

the next morning at sunrise, the pirates ambushed the avatars camp and captured both him and sokka.

"aang, this is all my fault." katara said from the tree she was tied to. senna stood at her side, sending her a glare.

"no, katara. it isn't." aang replied, reassuringly.

senna scoffed and crossed her arms, "no, it is." she said, earning an eye roll from the girl beside her, "if you didn't act so dumb and selfish, then your brother and friend wouldn't even be in this situation."

"give me the boy." zuko glared towards the pirates.

"give us the scroll." the pirate leader said.

"you're really gonna give up the avatar for a stupid piece of parchment?" sokka asked the pirates.

zuko points towards the water tribe boy, "don't listen to him. he's trying to turn us against each other!"

"your friend is the avatar?" the leader of the pirates asked in shock.

senna zoned out of the conversation and she kicked around a rock until everyone started to fight each other and they were all hidden by clouds of smoke.

senna then ran out of the cloud of smoke and to the other side when she saw aang and sokka running off. a smile formed when she immediately saw that it was him and followed after him.

katara tried to push the pirates ship back into the water but failed. the boys tried to help her but they were unsuccessful as well.

"we need a team of rhinos to budge this ship." sokka said in defeat.

"or a very powerful waterbender." a voice said from behind the trio. they turned to see senna giving them a smirk. sokka smiled at the girl and aang furrowed an eyebrow while katara glared at her.

senna steps towards the ship and takes a deep breath before raising her hands above her head to create a wave then successfully pushes the ship back into the water, "everybody in!" she yelled and katara climbed up the ladder.

"thank you." aang bowed and senna does the same before speaking, "you're welcome and sorry for throwing you off the ship a while back." she laughed lightly causing aang to grin and accept the apology.

all who was left was sokka, senna furrowed her eyebrows and gestured toward the ship, "why aren't you getting on?" she asked.

sokka tried to hide the blush that was slowly taking over as he speaks to the gorgeous girl in front of him, "i, uh.. you should come with us. i owe you one for saving my life back on kyoshi and it can't be fun with angry guy over there." he shuttered while scratching the back of his neck.

senna smiled at the flustered boy and turned to look at zuko who was setting ships on fire then back at the water tribe boy who held a 'please say yes' look.

"i would love to come." the boy smiled as he helps the girl up the ladder.

katara sends the girl a glare immediately and aang smiles, knowing that there's now another member of the 'gaang.'

"sokka let's go!" aang called to the water tribe boy. sokka came back into reality and climbed up the ladder to see his sister, aang and the girl he saved.

katara crosses her arms over her chest and stares at the girl, she hates that water tribe brat, "so you're joining us?" she asked, annoyed.

senna nodded and sent the two boys a 'what's her problem' look. they looked at each other and both shrugged.

senna was happy. she was finally free. but she also felt guilty. for leaving zuko, all alone now.

hopefully she sees him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
6.6K 351 9
➤𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘩 𝘉đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜§đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜¨ 𝘹 đ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜Ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗ (đ˜¯.) đ˜ĸ đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘮𝘰đ˜ĩđ˜Ļ đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ļđ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘧đ˜ļ𝘭 đ˜Ē𝘮đ˜ĸ𝘨đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ē 𝘱𝘭đ˜ĸ𝘤đ˜Ļ 𝘸𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘭đ˜Ē𝘧đ˜Ļ đ˜ĸ𝘱𝘱đ˜ŗ𝘰đ˜ĸ𝘤𝘩īŋŊ...
117K 3.2K 18
Having discovered her worst nightmare had come true, Aya is still traveling with her older brother and sister and the Avatar. Aya finally got her wis...